PDA

View Full Version : Avante in Pink

Avante
10-20-2014, 12:43 PM
I'm going to pink myself, keep all my stuff right here (other than leeching off you). So instead of starting new threads that clutter the board, here it wll go. I like it:hat

I need a theme song, hmmmmmm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Los0g9Et7Ow

Avante
10-20-2014, 01:47 PM
I always get a kick out of what people need to say in public compared to what they say in private.

Example

NFL player asked about his opinion of having a gay teammate.

public....I'm cool with it, no problems at all.
private....we got a fucking fag on the team now, sheesh.

Most everyone when being asked about President Obama.

public...he's made some bad decisions, and we've lost confidence in him.
private...what did we expect when we put a damn Ni......in the White House?

Blake
10-20-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm going to pink myself

That'd be great, but you're a weakling and a documented welcher so nobody believes this

Avante
10-20-2014, 02:16 PM
That'd be great, but you're a weakling and a documented welcher so nobody believes this

Why in the hell would I need another thread other than this one? Isn't this what I'm doing on the NFL forum? It works there so why not here? Hell, you don't do anything but leech off everyone else and that works for you.

Texas Tech by two TD;s, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-20-2014, 02:22 PM
I was looking at my dog Joey (basic mutt) and trying to picture him in different stages of evolution, really had a hard time seeing him as a fish.

Blake
10-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Why in the hell would I need another thread other than this one?

Sounds good to me. We'll see.

Avante
10-20-2014, 02:31 PM
Sounds good to me. We'll see.

The main thing here is that you are happy.

Blake
10-20-2014, 02:41 PM
The main thing here is that you are happy.

and that you continue to obey and stay put in here.

Avante
10-20-2014, 02:44 PM
ohmwrecker if you're out there come on back, it wasn't fair what I did to you. It was real obvious you knew nothing about the NFL. The Falcons stood no chance of any kind in that game...none. Of course you didn't know that.

Forget the bet little guy.

RD2191
10-20-2014, 02:44 PM
:lol

Avante
10-20-2014, 02:45 PM
and that you continue to obey and stay put in here.

Whatever it takes to put a smile on your face.

silverblk mystix
10-20-2014, 03:05 PM
ohmwrecker if you're out there come on back, it wasn't fair what I did to you. It was real obvious you knew nothing about the NFL. The Falcons stood no chance of any kind in that game...none. Of course you didn't know that.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

See, this is how a man acts.

You bet your ass if homowrecker would have won - he would be here like a little bitch and would never ask you to forget it.
He would have his little pink panties twisted - even after he won.

Blake
10-20-2014, 03:08 PM

You bet your ass if homowrecker would have won - he would be here like a little bitch and would never ask you to forget it.

This is how a gay man acts

Avante
10-20-2014, 03:09 PM

I felt sorry for the midget, you could tell he didn't have a clue what he was doing. It was 29-7, and not that close. Hopefully he learned his lesson about trying to step up in class when you don't belong there.

Avante
10-20-2014, 03:11 PM

Dude, I went ahead and pinked myself so you'd stop crying around. So why are you here? I'm doing my best to make you happy guy. Stay out of this thread ok? If you don't I will say fuck it.....ok? It's all on you.

Avante
10-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Is this fucking funny or what? Pink Avante, PINK HIM! PINK HIM! then.....the little shit follows me everywhere I go, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, if Blake stays out of this thread there will be no more threads by me, if he does his leg humping routine, fuck it. The guy is simply too fucked up, a freak.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm going to pink myself

You already welched by starting this thread :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-20-2014, 03:38 PM
Hang in there guys. In a few months, there is a good chance that Avante will be gone from this forum for good. If Seattle doesn't win a playoff game this season, then he is history. Seattle currently sits at 3-3, and is not a playoff team if the season ended today. Even if they do make the playoffs, there is a good chance that they will only be a Wild Card team, because Arizona and San Francisco are both ahead of them in the division. Combine that with the trend that defending SB champions do not win a playoff game the following year, and the loss of their fastest weapon in Percy Harvin, there isn't much working in his favor right now.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Hang in there guys. In a few months, there is a good chance that Avante will be gone from this forum for good. If Seattle doesn't win a playoff game this season, then he is history.

You do realize he's going to welch as usual, right?

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-20-2014, 03:44 PM

I'm confident that he will be a man and live up to his word this time. To welch in this "spot" would just be the most cowardly thing imaginable.

DJR210
10-20-2014, 03:46 PM

He'll "go to the cabin in the mountains" aka browse his 2nd and 3rd forums for 3-4 weeks, then slowly ease his way back and be at full gelatinous strength a week later.

Avante
10-20-2014, 03:50 PM
You already welched by starting this thread :lol

You already jumped on my leg and started humping away.

Avante
10-20-2014, 03:52 PM
Hang in there guys. In a few months, there is a good chance that Avante will be gone from this forum for good. If Seattle doesn't win a playoff game this season, then he is history. Seattle currently sits at 3-3, and is not a playoff team if the season ended today. Even if they do make the playoffs, there is a good chance that they will only be a Wild Card team, because Arizona and San Francisco are both ahead of them in the division. Combine that with the trend that defending SB champions do not win a playoff game the following year, and the loss of their fastest weapon in Percy Harvin, there isn't much working in his favor right now.

You mean all those who follow me around, need to hang in there, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-20-2014, 03:54 PM
I'm confident that he will be a man and live up to his word this time. To welch in this "spot" would just be the most cowardly thing imaginable.

Dude, you do know I post as another poster here...right?

Clipper Nation
10-20-2014, 03:55 PM
Dude, you do know I post as another poster here...right?

:lmao Already backing out of the bet
:lmao Could your word be any more meaningless?

Avante
10-20-2014, 03:58 PM
:lmao Already backing out of the bet
:lmao Could your word be any more meaningless?

Who cares guy it's a fucking messageboard. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Full of little freaks like you.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Who cares guy it's a fucking messageboard. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

You care very deeply about people's opinions of you on this site since you start so many threads calling out posters. You are officially confirmed as a welching, lying faggot :lol

Avante
10-20-2014, 04:02 PM
You care very deeply about people's opinions of you on this site since you start so many threads calling out posters. You are officially confirmed as a welching, lying faggot :lol

Dude, figure it out...ok? Damn you're dumb!

Avante
10-20-2014, 04:04 PM
As we can see you pink yourself and they will come, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-20-2014, 04:06 PM
He'll "go to the cabin in the mountains" aka browse his 2nd and 3rd forums for 3-4 weeks, then slowly ease his way back and be at full gelatinous strength a week later.

Why make a shit load of threads when all ya need is one? As we can already see, it works.

DJR210
10-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Why make a shit load of threads when all ya need is one? As we can already see, it works.

It's not like you can keep your word. You'll be back to your normal spamming ways in no time. You've said this same shit before too I might add.

Avante
10-20-2014, 04:10 PM
Little people

This place is all about talking shit, acting like a retarded monkey (Blake, CN etc) saying stupid shit in hiding you'd never say to someones face, I know this and run with it. I have fun with it as we all do..ok?

Avante
10-20-2014, 04:13 PM
It's not like you can keep your word. You'll be back to your normal spamming ways in no time. You've said this same shit before too I might add.

Why would I need another thread, I'd gain what about doing that? You're going to read this thread everyday as is everyone else......what is going on in there? I don't need another thread, it makes no sense.

DJR210
10-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Why would I need another thread, I'd gain what about doing that? You're going to read this thread everyday as is everyone else......what is going on in there? I don't need another thread, it makes no sense.

Nah, can't see myself replying to this thread again. It's boring now. We all know you raped overseas, you can care less that you committed unspeakable crimes against children. You're in denial and will never own up to the atrocities you took part in while everyone viewed you as some sort of "hero" for going overseas. If only they knew what you were really about.

Avante
10-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Nah, can't see myself replying to this thread again. It's boring now. We all know you raped overseas, you can care less that you committed unspeakable crimes against children. You're in denial and will never own up to the atrocities you took part in while everyone viewed you as some sort of "hero" for going overseas. If only they knew what you were really about.

Whatever little guy.

Ok lets have some music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Y1O9eVKRs

mrsmaalox
10-20-2014, 04:37 PM

:lmao

Avante
10-20-2014, 04:49 PM
Can never have enought Jimmy Reed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDz1t3eVKPc

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 05:06 PM

:lol I told you that bet had nothing to do with football. I had no intention of honoring the bet anyway. I just wanted to have a little fun. I appreciate the thought though. If you wanna go head to head for real next week, I'm game. I'll be serious this time.

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 05:10 PM
:lol sbm

Avante
10-20-2014, 05:11 PM
:lol I told you that bet had nothing to do with football. I had no intention of honoring the bet anyway. I just wanted to have a little fun. I appreciate the thought though. If you wanna go head to head for real next week, I'm game. I'll be serious this time.

Well one of us had fun amigo, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, you looked as dumb as I knew you were, yep...fun!

I'm done talking down to you over football, it's real obvious you wouldn't know the Jacksonville Jaguars from the Southern U Jaguars.

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 05:22 PM
:lol Nobody but you, sbm and probably Roberto would think that I was serious about that bet. If I was serious, I wouldn't have picked that game. It doesn't matter. You fell for it and said a bunch of goofy shit in the process. I got my laughs, little guy. Let's go again this week for reals. You're due for an off week. I'll destroy you!

Avante
10-20-2014, 05:33 PM
:lol Nobody but you, sbm and probably Roberto would think that I was serious about that bet. If I was serious, I wouldn't have picked that game. It doesn't matter. You fell for it and said a bunch of goofy shit in the process. I got my laughs, little guy. Let's go again this week for reals. You're due for an off week. I'll destroy you!

Yep, showing everyone just how dumb about football you are really showed me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The old fuck my knuckles up with your face, hahahaha!!!!!!

I'll tell ya what shorty. if you can answer this football question then I'll give ya another shot at the belt. If ya can't, then we are done as far as football goes, got it!

You're from Texas, ok, here ya go.

The Houston Oilers had a great receiver who after his playing days became an author.....who?

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 05:36 PM
Haywood Jeffries?

Avante
10-20-2014, 05:37 PM
Haywood Jeffries?

Nope~~~~~~~

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 05:44 PM
I don't care.

Avante
10-20-2014, 05:46 PM
I don't care.

Let's try.....you don't know...got it?

ChumpDumper
10-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Let's try.....you don't know...got it?Who indeed does care?

Avante
10-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Who indeed does care?

I need a clown to keep bumping this thread up so I'll talk to you here.

He cared with Hayward Jeffries, right? Once he saw it wasn't him.....hahaha!!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-20-2014, 05:52 PM
I need a clown to keep bumping this thread up so I'll talk to you here.

He cared with Hayward Jeffries, right? Once he saw it wasn't him.....hahaha!!!!!But who here cares about your trivia question?

Avante
10-20-2014, 05:54 PM
But who here cares about your trivia question?

Why do you care?

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 05:54 PM
He just doesn't want to take me on.

Avante
10-20-2014, 05:55 PM
He just doesn't want to take me on.

Yep, you losing 29=7 scared the hell out of me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 06:01 PM
Yep, you losing 29=7 scared the hell out of me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't lose, you goofy bastard.

Avante
10-20-2014, 06:03 PM
I didn't lose, you goofy bastard.

Trust me on this one ya little faggot.....you lost!

ohmwrecker
I'll give you 24 hours to grow a pair and take the bet.

RD2191

Avante
10-20-2014, 06:07 PM
I'll give you 24 hours to grow a pair and take the bet.

Little man, sit down ok?

Dude, long long time football fan here ok ya little shit? Saw your Oilers play when they had Charley Tolar** , I know.....who? You don't want none of this, hell you didn't already learn your lesson? You got your ass kicked slick, if it had been a fight they'd stopped it on cuts.

** cat was 5=5 and the first 1000 yard rusher for the Oilers.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Why do you care?I don't care about your trivia question.

Who does?

Avante
10-20-2014, 06:09 PM
I don't care about your trivia question.

Who does?

So what?

silverblk mystix
10-20-2014, 06:18 PM

So I was right about you being a sniveling little welching bitch-made faggot.

Am I surprised you are here?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
10-20-2014, 06:28 PM

The dude is so stupid he really thinks I'm going to bet against him again knowing he's a fucking liar, hahahaha!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-20-2014, 06:47 PM
So what?So you admit know one cares about your trivia question.

OK.

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 07:05 PM

Like I give a shit what you think :lol Man, you're dumb.

xmas1997
10-20-2014, 07:38 PM

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another truth bomb explodes in their midst.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2014, 07:57 PM
Angry old men are angry together.

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 08:03 PM
Poor Glenn...

silverblk mystix
10-20-2014, 08:20 PM
Like I give a shit what you think :lol Man, you're dumb.

:lolfaggot welcher
:lolpwned by avante
:lolnot man enough to honor a bet
:lolcredibility gone
:lolhomowrecker

ohmwrecker
10-20-2014, 08:27 PM
:lolpwned by avante
:lolcredibility gone
:lolhomowrecker

:lol real life ass prober
:lol avante
:lol internet
:lol no one gives a shit but you
:lol dumb

ChumpDumper
10-20-2014, 08:29 PM
:lolcredibility goneYou just described Avante.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2014, 08:44 PM
When someone else welches:

The dude is so stupid he really thinks I'm going to bet against him again knowing he's a fucking liar, hahahaha!!!!!!!

When Avante welches:

Who cares guy it's a fucking messageboard. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Full of little freaks like you.

xmas1997
10-20-2014, 10:41 PM
Looks like lots of small minds whining about something SBM and Avante said again.

Same ol same ol.

Nothing new here folks, move along!

Avante
10-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Do I know the culture here or what, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
10-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Looks like lots of small minds whining about something SBM and Avante said again.

Same ol same ol.

Nothing new here folks, move along!
^ The Fake-Death Faggot with no shame in her game ^

Avante
10-21-2014, 09:01 AM
Opium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tWX4bB6Ns4

Avante
10-21-2014, 07:04 PM
So you admit know one cares about your trivia question.

OK.

I guess I could talk penis size and vaginas, hmmm?

ChumpDumper
10-21-2014, 07:08 PM
I guess I could talk penis size and vaginas, hmmm?No one would care about your talking about that either hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Clipper Nation
10-21-2014, 07:14 PM
I guess I could talk penis size and vaginas, hmmm?
You could talk about any topic in the world and you'd still be the same old, boring faggot....

In before the "I can't be that boring if you're humping my leg!!!" excuse when in reality everyone enjoys seeing arrogant pricks like you fail....

Avante
10-21-2014, 07:14 PM
No one would care about your talking about that either hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

But I'm not interested in that, yep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

ChumpDumper
10-21-2014, 07:16 PM
But I'm not interested in that, yep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.No one is interested in your alamanc lists either...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Avante
10-21-2014, 07:17 PM
You could talk about any topic in the world and you'd still be the same old, boring faggot....

In before the "I can't be that boring if you're humping my leg!!!" excuse when in reality everyone enjoys seeing arrogant pricks like you fail....

I guess I should watch how you do it, huh? Always negative, don't know anything, just leech off everyone else. You got it going slick, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-21-2014, 07:18 PM
No one is interested in your alamanc lists either...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ok, how about movies/TV shows?

ChumpDumper
10-21-2014, 07:18 PM
Ok, how about movies/TV shows?You'll just make almanac lists and post YouTubes.

You are incapable of anything else.

Avante
10-21-2014, 07:23 PM
You'll just make almanac lists and post YouTubes.

You are incapable of anything else.

You sure about that?

23-20 (+ 300) if not for bogus weather reports......25-20, since week one.....25-17. And it does get easier as we see teams getting real serious about playoff positioning and those teams out of it.

Last night we saw a very strange situation, a team that hadn't lost in a partIcular "spot" in 23 years. 23 years, wow! And they were in with a team that totally sucks in these "only game going on" "spots". They had went 0-6ATS on MNF alone. Talk about an easy play, there it was. Even when it was 13 to 0 I had no doubts how it would end up.

Some of you play this...."what does something 10 (or more) years ago have to do with anything, different players:"...ok well how come the Lions/Browns have never played in a Superbowl? How come the Steelers/Cowboys/Niners have won 16 SB's and played in about 20? How come the Steelers have won 16 MNF games in a row and haven't lost one at home in 23 years despite all the different players? How come the Texans totally suck on Mon/Sun/Thurs night games regardless of who they have? How come the Pats are always in the SB mix, they haven't had a losing season in over a decade regardless of who plays for them.

Check out this "spot" for next Sunday.

The Bills at the Jets. The Bills with no C.J.Spliler vs a team coming off that Thurs night loss now at home, a place they have owned the Bills.

2013 Jets win 27-20
2012 Jets win 48-28
2011 Jets win 28-24
2010 Jets win 39-7

Now add the Bills are heading into a bye week, in that "spot"...1-4ATS.

Can anyone make a case for the Bills in this "spot"..?

ChumpDumper
10-21-2014, 07:24 PM
You sure about that?

23-20 (+ 300) if not for bogus weather reports......25-20, since week one.....25-17. And it does get easier as we see teams getting real serious about playoff positioning and those teams out of it.

Last night we saw a very strange situation, a team that hadn't lost in a partIcular "spot" in 23 years. 23 years, wow! And they were in with a team that totally sucks in these "only game going on" "spots". They had went 0-6ATS on MNF alone. Talk about an easy play, there it was. Even when it was 13 to 0 I had no doubts how it would end up.

Some of you play this...."what does something 10 (or more) years ago have to do with anything, different players:"...ok well how come the Lions/Browns have never played in a Superbowl? How come the Steelers/Cowboys/Niners have won 16 SB's and played in about 20? How come the Steelers have won 16 MNF games in a row and haven't lost one at home in 23 years despite all the different players? How come the Texans totally suck on Mon/Sun/Thurs night games regardless of who they have? How come the Pats are always in the SB mix, they haven't had a losing season in over a decade regardless of who plays for them.

Check out this "spot" for next Sunday.

The Bills at the Jets. The Bills with no C.J.Spliler vs a team coming off that Thurs night loss now at home, a place they have owned the Bills.

2013 Jets win 27-20
2012 Jets win 48-28
2011 Jets win 28-24
2010 Jets win 39-7

Now add the Bills are heading into a bye week, in that "spot"...1-4ATS.

Can anyone make a case for the Bills in this "spot"..? Wrong forum.

Yes, i am very sure about that.

And you have already proved yourself to be a failure at betting.

Try something else ok, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Avante
10-21-2014, 07:28 PM
Wrong forum.

Yes, i am very sure about that.

And you have already proved yourself to be a failure at betting.

Try something else ok, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Trust me little man going 25-17 the last 6 weeks is not a failure in betting.

Blake
10-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Well at least you're sticking to this thread.

Good boy.

Avante
10-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Well at least you're sticking to this thread.

Good boy.

Here's the deal shorty, while I will leech off others like you I won't start any Avante threads, if you stay out of this one....got it? It's all on you faggot, this is your warning.

Same with my Avante thread on the NFL forum, you enter that one and it will be like entering this one....got it? You suck asshole and I don't want your sickness around me.....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Tech by two TD's, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-21-2014, 09:38 PM
So I clicked on to see what's on TMC.....where did it go? What;s going on here?

Avante
10-22-2014, 01:15 PM
A lady from Judy's church dropped in, she's some big wig there. I've talked to her a couple times. While she waited for Judy to finish something with the kids, I asked what she thought about atheists. She was sorta taken back over that but after some thought.....

Irene....God isn't for everyone, due to ignorance, lack of education, up bringing, some remain lost souls, and it's a shame.

I like that.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 01:16 PM
So what are your personal beliefs about God?

Blake
10-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Here's the deal shorty, while I will leech off others like you I won't start any Avante threads, if you stay out of this one....got it? It's all on you faggot, this is your warning.

Same with my Avante thread on the NFL forum, you enter that one and it will be like entering this one....got it? You suck asshole and I don't want your sickness around me.....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Tech by two TD's, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neh, you'll welch like usual.

I'll just continue on my crusade to get you pinked.

Blake
10-22-2014, 01:24 PM

depends on what day of the week it is

Avante
10-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Neh, you'll welch like usual.

I'll just continue on my crusade to get you pinked.

I like this Avante in Pink thing. So here's the deal slugger, you make it soooooooo damn obvious I'm at the top of your things to do list. Save your bullshit, you know it's true as does everyone else, you can't stay away from me and you prove that every single day. So I will talk to you on the college board, but nowhere else starting right....now. You post in my threads, I do a translation bit, show off a little.........see ya faggot.

Texas Tech by two TD;s, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 01:43 PM
Is that really all you have on Blake?

lol reaching

Avante
10-22-2014, 01:45 PM

Something is going on, but I have no idea what it is, yep, just like everyone else. Too many things have to work in perfect concert to pull this off. Something is behind all this and it's not....BANG!

I don't buy the Bible, that was man made not unlike the Koran. Sorta like Homer and his works.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Something is going on, but I have no idea what it is, yep, just like everyone else. Too many things have to work in perfect concert to pull this off. Something is behind all this and it's not....BANG!

I don't buy the Bible, that was man made not unlike the Koran. Sorta like Homer and his works.Why not a big bang? What is your logic argument and evidence of something else?

Avante
10-22-2014, 02:17 PM

lol reaching

Anytime it's real real obvious someone gets off on bugging you, like you, you fuck with them. I 've been messing with this Blake faggot ever since I got here, and will continue to do so and the dummy is too stupid to see it, hahahahaha!!!!! The idiot just keeps coming back for more, yep, just like you.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 02:18 PM
Anytime it's real real obvious someone gets off on bugging you, like you, you fuck with them. I 've been mesing with this Blake faggot ever since I got here, and will continue to do so and the dummy is too stupid to see it, hahahahaha!!!!! The dummy just keeps coming back for more, yep, just like you.Actually you keep responding to anything we direct at you, after explicitly promising to never do so again.

You're quite weak.

And small.

Avante
10-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Why not a big bang? What is your logic argument and evidence of something else?

It's real simple, nothing that chaotic could result in something this perfect. Hell, just the distance between the earth and the sun for one example. The speed the earth rotates at. The length of time between night and day, the seasons. The nutrients in the ground, the rain. Noway in hell all that came about by chance or some.....BANG!!!!!!!!!!! It's real obvious this all took some designer, but who/what it/they were...?????

Look at a drought and what that does to a community. We need things to work like they do, if they don't for any period of tine it can be devastaing.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 02:24 PM
It's real simple, nothing that chaotic could result in something this perfect. Hell, just the distance between the earth and the sun for one example. The speed the earth rotates at. The length of time btwen nighgt and day, the seasons. The nutrients in the ground, the rain. Noway in hell all that came about by chance or some.....BANG!!!!!!!!!!! It's real obvious this all took some designer, but who/what it/they were...?????That's not obvious at all. You just think too small. Go actually read something about the actual size of the universe, then think in terms of probabilities. Sure it's unlikely, but it was bound to happen somewhere in the universe.

Avante
10-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Actually you keep responding to anything we direct at you, after explicitly promising to never do so again.

You're quite weak.

And small.

Weak, small and totally lacking in self respect is when you are told you will be ignored and then....STILL... follow others around like you/Blake do. Try jumping off my leg and see if we talk, when you/Blake are in 90% of my threads and will always follow me around I might as well use you, which I;m doing now.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Weak, small and totally lacking in self respect is when you are told you will be ignored and then....STILL... follow others around like you/Blake do. Try jumping off my leg and see if we talk, when you/Blake are in 90% of my threads and will always follow me around I might as well use you, which I;m doing now.Try actually ignoring me when you say you will.

Shit Avante, you welsh on yourself.

lol

Avante
10-22-2014, 02:31 PM
That's not obvious at all. You just think too small. Go actually read something about the actual size of the universe, then think in terms of probabilities. Sure it's unlikely, but it was bound to happen somewhere in the universe.

Come on little fella, stop acting retarded..ok? We've all read the book, seen the documentary on the origins of it all...ok? Everyone knows about....BANG!!!!!!!!!!...so cool the stupidity...got it?

Bullshit about....it was bound to happen.....that's was a stupid thing to say.

It would take a designer to come up with this, only dummies like you don't get that.

Avante
10-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Try actually ignoring me when you say you will.

Shit Avante, you welsh on yourself.

lol

No problem, back on ignore.

As you follow me around every single day, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here you are now, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Come on little fella, stop acting retarded..ok? We've all read the book, seen the documentary on the origins of it all...ok? Everyone knows about....BANG!!!!!!!!!!...so cool the stupidity...got it?

Bullshit about....it was bound to happen.....that's was a stupid thing to say.

It would take a designer to come up with this, only dummies like you don't get that.So who designed the designers?

And who designed the designers of the designers?

Big bang is just as likely as your infinite chain of designers. Makes more sense in some ways.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 02:34 PM
No problem, back on ignore.For now.

You are too weak to keep it up.

Avante
10-22-2014, 02:47 PM
For now.

You are too weak to keep it up.

I gotta ask....

Dude, what is your deal? You don't post threads, you get a nut if somebody says they think you suck and will ignore you, then you get off on following them around bugging them, what is that? Don't you have any self respect at all, you look like a retard ya little bitch. Stop following me around...ok? Dude, I felt sorry for your stupid ass, hell, who wouldn't?

Dude, go bother other people, pretty please. When I ignore you like I do, I don't read you, ok? It's as if you didn't exist.....ok? So why bother talking to me at all?

Ok ya dumb fuck, you just died, yep...dead!

Now watch this sports fans, watch this fucking retard continue to totally ignore the above and follow me around, wow!

He's going to post right it right now, I guarantee it!

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 02:50 PM
I gotta ask....

Dude, what is your deal? You don't post threads, you get a nut if somebody says they think you suck and will ignore you, then you get off on folowing them around bugging them, what is that? Don't you have any self respect at all, you look like retard ya little bitch. Stop following me around...ok? Dudfe, I felt sorry for your stupid ass,jell, who wouldn't?

Dude, go bother other people, pretty please. When I ignore you like I do, I don't read you, ok? It's as if you didn't exist.....ok? So why bother talking to me at all?

Ok ya dumb fuck, you just died, yep...dead!lol you couldn't even make it 15 minutes this time

You never fail to fail, Avante. :toast

Watch Avante keep talking about me. He'll say something about owning or something. I guarantee it!

Avante
10-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Do I own this little bitch or what, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's actually kinda sad....huh?

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Told ya.

He'll keep going on like this saying the same thing over and over now.

Blake
10-22-2014, 02:54 PM

lol reaching

The first time I've ever had someone lol at me after I won $100.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 02:55 PM
The first time I've ever had someone lol at me after I won $100.Ok ya dumb fuck, you just died, yep...dead!

Seriously, who says that?

Blake
10-22-2014, 03:08 PM
when you/Blake are in 90% of my threads and will always follow me around I might as well use you, which I;m doing now.

I've posted in 14 of the last 25 threads you started. 56%

It's not ignoring you, but it's definitely not "following you around".

for whatever reason, you go completely nuts when someone calls you out on your bullshit. It's why so many people pick on you. You're an easy butthurt target.

You should chill the fuck out, tbh.

But you won't.

Avante
10-22-2014, 03:21 PM
I've posted in 14 of the last 25 threads you started. 56%

It's not ignoring you, but it's definitely not "following you around".

for whatever reason, you go completely nuts when someone calls you out on your bullshit. It's why so many people pick on you. You're an easy butthurt target.

You should chill the fuck out, tbh.

But you won't.

translation

Avante, talk to me about TCU.

Ok shorty.

TCU is the greatest sprint factory we've ever seen, the school has had seven sub10.00 sprinters among the alumni.

Ray Stewart, Percival Spencer, Michael Frater..Jamaicans
Kim Collins...St. Kitts
Jon Drummond, Darvis Patton, Charles Silmon....USA

Hard to believe the school out speeds those sprint rich SEC schools but they have. They also hold the NCAA 4x1 record.

As far as football goes, the school hasn't had but a couple who went on to NFL greatnesss, the great "Slingin' " Sammy Baugh and Ladainian Tomlinson.

After they beat up on the lowly Red Raiders they have some real football teams to deal with in WV/KSU...ouch!

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 03:24 PM
lol almanac mode engaged

Avante
10-22-2014, 03:32 PM
Raise your hand if you see what I'm doing to this little shit, is this guy one retarted slab of shit or what, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante...oh stop it, stop it
Owned....blahblahblah

As the dummy keeps me bumped up to the top of the page.

Any minute now....bump!

Blake
10-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Ok ya dumb fuck, you just died, yep...dead!

Seriously, who says that?

http://members.tripod.com/~ink_and_paint/rocky.jpg

Avante
10-22-2014, 04:03 PM
Another dummy who keeps me bumped up to the top of the page.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little shits, so simple, so easily worked.

Blake
10-22-2014, 04:32 PM
:cry :cry
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry :cry

Clipper Nation
10-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Another dummy who keeps me bumped up to the top of the page.

You're responsible for 55 out of the 120 posts in this thread, so really, it's you bumping yourself to the top of the page.

Avante
10-22-2014, 09:04 PM
You're responsible for 55 out of the 120 posts in this thread, so really, it's you bumping yourself to the top of the page.

I'll go slow....

This is the thread I'll be posting in, yep just like on the NFL Forum, so I....obviously, like in...OBVIOUSLY..will constantly be bumping it up.

Damn you're dumb! It's as if you're getting paid to be stupid because you work so hard at it.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2014, 09:06 PM
I'll go slow....

This is the thread I'll be posting in, yep just like on the NFL Forum, so I....obviously, like in...OBVIOUSLY..will constantly be bumping it up.

Damn you're dumb! It's as if you're getting paid to be stupid brecause you work so hard at it.So you'll be bumping it yourself so much, other posters' bumping it won't matter.

But you'll still whine about it.

Avante
10-22-2014, 10:43 PM
I've heard it all, from Black Boy Shine to The Black Keys. Millions of songs and artists, and nothing compares to this when it comes to infectious. It takes me a few days to stop singing it, of course I sound just like Nilsson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz8_ZePCTqM

Speaking of Black Boy Shine....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rl0PG8r8V8

Avante
10-23-2014, 01:48 AM
"Diamond Ring"

we first met
at a little bar
ended up
in the backseat
of my car

so I drove her home
she lived in a trailor park
had an old blind bulldog
loved to bark

she asked if I'd
like to come in
I just smiled
actually more of a grin

she said she was lonely
lonely and blue
and I was probably
the best she could do

then I saw it
saw that diamond ring
so I shot her
had to have that thing

took it to pawn
the very next day
that's when I found out
about her husband Clay

he asked me
where I got it
what could I say
now I;m in prison
tomorrow is my last day

Blake
10-23-2014, 09:40 AM
Begging

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-23-2014, 10:00 AM
"Diamond Ring"

we first met
at a little bar
ended up
in the backseat
of my car

so I drove her home
she lived in a trailor park
had an old blind bulldog
loved to bark

she asked if I'd
like to come in
I just smiled
actually more of a grin

she said she was lonely
lonely and blue
and I was probably
the best she could do

then I saw it
saw that diamond ring
so I shot her
had to have that thing

took it to pawn
the very next day
that's when I found out
about her husband Clay

he asked me
where I got it
what could I say
now I;m in prison
tomorrow is my last day

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/michael-sam-boyfriend-vito-m.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=0olLnfX1JqtLSM&tbnid=S0kccSvnHqZjeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton.com%2Ffitperez%2F2014-05-12-michael-same-boyfriend-get-to-know-vito-cammisano&ei=YeOHU_b-CpWpyASGhoGQBg&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGg7QaK59fxL64z_nkSTrdEwUgFDQ&ust=1401500852161452)
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/michael-sam-boyfriend-vito-m.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=0olLnfX1JqtLSM&tbnid=S0kccSvnHqZjeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton.com%2Ffitperez%2F2014-05-12-michael-same-boyfriend-get-to-know-vito-cammisano&ei=YeOHU_b-CpWpyASGhoGQBg&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGg7QaK59fxL64z_nkSTrdEwUgFDQ&ust=1401500852161452)http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/michael-sam-boyfriend-vito-m.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=0olLnfX1JqtLSM&tbnid=S0kccSvnHqZjeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton.com%2Ffitperez%2F2014-05-12-michael-same-boyfriend-get-to-know-vito-cammisano&ei=YeOHU_b-CpWpyASGhoGQBg&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGg7QaK59fxL64z_nkSTrdEwUgFDQ&ust=1401500852161452)http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/michael-sam-boyfriend-vito-m.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=0olLnfX1JqtLSM&tbnid=S0kccSvnHqZjeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton.com%2Ffitperez%2F2014-05-12-michael-same-boyfriend-get-to-know-vito-cammisano&ei=YeOHU_b-CpWpyASGhoGQBg&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGg7QaK59fxL64z_nkSTrdEwUgFDQ&ust=1401500852161452)

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/michael-sam-boyfriend-vito-m.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=0olLnfX1JqtLSM&tbnid=S0kccSvnHqZjeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton.com%2Ffitperez%2F2014-05-12-michael-same-boyfriend-get-to-know-vito-cammisano&ei=YeOHU_b-CpWpyASGhoGQBg&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGg7QaK59fxL64z_nkSTrdEwUgFDQ&ust=1401500852161452)
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/michael-sam-boyfriend-vito-m.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=0olLnfX1JqtLSM&tbnid=S0kccSvnHqZjeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton.com%2Ffitperez%2F2014-05-12-michael-same-boyfriend-get-to-know-vito-cammisano&ei=YeOHU_b-CpWpyASGhoGQBg&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGg7QaK59fxL64z_nkSTrdEwUgFDQ&ust=1401500852161452)http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/michael-sam-boyfriend-vito-m.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=0olLnfX1JqtLSM&tbnid=S0kccSvnHqZjeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton.com%2Ffitperez%2F2014-05-12-michael-same-boyfriend-get-to-know-vito-cammisano&ei=YeOHU_b-CpWpyASGhoGQBg&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGg7QaK59fxL64z_nkSTrdEwUgFDQ&ust=1401500852161452)

Avante
10-23-2014, 10:45 AM
Begging

Yep, bad idea, forget it since you won't stay out which was why I did this.

Blake
10-23-2014, 11:10 AM
Yep, bad idea, forget it since you won't stay out which was why I did this.

Yes that bad poem really stuck it to me.

no doubt the next poem will be about me

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:20 AM
Yes that bad poem really stuck it to me.

no doubt the next poem will be about me

At what point do you figure out I'm trying my best to get away from you? I pinked myself thinking you'd stay out of this thread and be glad I;'m not making threads, you can't do it, why?

Blake, I don't like you, you're an idiot and a pest, you get in everyone's way. You don't say anything interesting, it's the same old boring ass shit everyday. You're too simple and have no personality.

Here's the deal, I will make this my only thread here if you stay out of it and my NFL thread...ok? You want me pinked, well there ya go. Do I really mean this much to you? You mean nothing to me at all, that's why I try to get away from you. You bore me amigo, you are like a speedbump, just get in the way.

If ya don't respond and stay out of my threads you have your pink.

Ok sports fans watch this, I guarantee, GUARANTEE the little shit can't stay away from me....GURANTEE IT!!!!!

Blake
10-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Lol meltdown.

If you want me gone, why do you start threads about me?

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:43 AM
Lol meltdown.

If you want me gone, why do you start threads about me?

There ya have it gang, I own my very own Blake, the boy belongs to me. I guaranteed he couldn;'t stay away and lo and behold here the little freak is, once again humping away, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck him, let's have some music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMgrN-ghWH4

Blake
10-23-2014, 04:31 PM
There ya have it gang

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread.*(1 members and 0 guests)Blake* * * *

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:17 PM
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread.*(1 members and 0 guests)Blake* * * *

And there are...0...replies to your TT vs TCU thread, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude....NOBODY CARES ABOUT TT....ok?

Then there's my 77 page Evolution thread, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:27 PM
Remember that kid who was involved in the Boston bombings. whatever happened to him? He was big news and then.....nothing.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:50 PM
Remember that kid who was involved in the Boston bombings. whatever happened to him? He was big news and then.....nothing.In jail awaiting trial. Tied to earlier murders.

Blake
10-24-2014, 09:37 AM
And there are...0...replies to your TT vs TCU thread, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude....NOBODY CARES ABOUT TT....ok?

Then there's my 77 page Evolution thread, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is that funny

Blake
10-24-2014, 09:38 AM
Remember that kid who was involved in the Boston bombings. whatever happened to him? He was big news and then.....nothing.

Wut does this have to do with anything

Avante
10-24-2014, 11:56 PM
The first recorded....House of the Rising Sun.

As we see a totally different song than what Clarence Ashley sang in 1933, which is the song the Animals covered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNPvaHD6j-Y

Algier "Texas" Alexander was the older cousin of the gret Lightnin' Hopkins, he was rather unique in that he played no instrument. Guys like Lonnie Johnson, Little Hat Jones, Mississippi Sheiks doing the guitar work.

Avante
10-26-2014, 01:58 AM
Speaking of O.J.Simpson, my O.J.Simpson story.

There I sat at Ratcliff Stadium in Fresno Cali at the West Coast Relays (a big three day track meet) the next event on the track the junior college 4x1 relay. I'm checking out the program....

San Jose City
LA Harbour
Contra Costa
Long Beach City
San Francisco City....I notice this cool name....Orenthal James Simpson.
Merritt
Laney
Cerritos

I had no idea who he was, and don't recall actually seeing him run. Little did I know he was the nations leading JC rusher.

As we know he'd end up at USC, while there he ran on a World Record 4x1 (very rare for a college team) team with future NFLer Earl McCullouch, a speedy white cat-Fred Kuller and the great Jamaican (Olympic medalist to be) Lennox Miller. So if ever asked....what NFL running back held a track world record (could happen at any time) it's....0.J.Simpson.

Obviously nobody here remembers his football exploits at USC, just think Tim Tebow, Johnny Manzeil he was just as ...what did he do? O.J.was fast and big, and elusive. The first over 215 pounder with that kind of speed.

Avante
10-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Speaking of sword & sorcery and Conan got me thinking about a guy similiar to REH named H.P.Lovecraft. While he was more into horror and the supernatural he also mastered place like Howard. He put you on that hill after midnight staring down at a lone light in the village, then it goes out. You'd actually get the chills reading him.

I have a ton of REH/H.P.Lovecraft and while I never read any book twice (too many others I need to get to) if I did I'd start there.

Avante
11-05-2014, 08:59 PM
I think I finally hit the wall as far as the old tired worn out bullshit goes. I find myself bored shitless with it. How some of you can make that pretty much why you do this....????? Don't you ever get bored with...

you suck
no, you do
fuck you
well, fuck you

and on and on and on and on......evrery day.

How about cooling that silly shit when dealing with me, ok? Elevate your game...ok?

Thank you.

Blake
11-13-2014, 12:22 AM
I'm going to pink myself, keep all my stuff right here (other than leeching off you). So instead of starting new threads that clutter the board, here it wll go. I like it:hat

Self welched

Avante
11-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Self welched

Stop following me around and here's where my thought's go like I told you. You can't do it....why?

Blake
11-13-2014, 12:26 AM
Stop following me around and here's where my thought's go like I told you. You can't do it....why?

You're an easy target to troll.

big, fat, arrogant, slow and stupid.

Avante
11-13-2014, 12:37 AM
You're an easy target to troll.

big, fat, arrogant, slow and stupid.

Stupid is not knowing when you are being trolled little man, I work you like a one legged whore and always have, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, owned!

I started off with the football betting thing, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hook. line and sinker...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Damn you're dumb.

Blake
11-13-2014, 12:47 AM
Stupid is not knowing when you are being trolled little man, I work you like a one legged whore and always have, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, owned!

I started off with the football betting thing, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hook. line and sinker...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Damn you're dumb.

^ the usuals

Avante
11-13-2014, 12:51 AM
^ the usuals

Do I have you following me from forum to forum, thread to thread, yes I do, and here you are....AGAIN!!!!!!

You belong to me slick, yep.....owned!

Avante
11-13-2014, 12:56 AM
I thought if I posted in just this thread the freak Blake would leave me alone, as we all can see the boy needs me...bad!!!!!!!!

Pssst....actualy I knew for a fact he'd follow me here also...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, owned!

Blake
11-13-2014, 01:08 AM
I thought if I posted in just this thread the freak Blake would leave me alone, as we all can see the boy needs me...bad!!!!!!!!

Pssst....actualy I knew for a fact he'd follow me here also...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, owned!

Pssssssssst. Nobody gives a shit what you're babbling about

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread.*(1 members and 0 guests)Blake

Avante
11-13-2014, 01:10 AM
Pssssssssst. Nobody gives a shit what you're babbling about

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread.*(1 members and 0 guests)Blake

Little man, break this down for me.

The spread is WV -6.....in Lubbock. I can see Tech winning by two TDs.

....what are you really saying there?

Clipper Nation
11-13-2014, 01:12 AM
....what are you really saying there?

Any reasonable person with a brain: "I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Tech to win by two TD's."

Your dumb ass: "HERP DERP TECH WINS BY 2 TD'S GUARANTEED!!!111one"

Avante
11-13-2014, 01:17 AM
Any reasonable person with a brain: "I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Tech to win by two TD's."

Your dumb ass: "HERP DERP TECH WINS BY 2 TD'S GUARANTEED!!!111one"

Stupid.....I see TT winning by two td's.....is not...."I don't think it's out of the realm of....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're as dumb as he is.

Blake
11-13-2014, 01:50 AM
Stupid.....I see TT winning by two td's.....is not...."I don't think it's out of the realm of....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're as dumb as he is.

The key word you left out yet again was "can".

Everyone here knows it's you that's incredibly retarded.

Every one.

Avante
11-13-2014, 02:05 AM
The key word you left out yet again was "can".

Everyone here knows it's you that's incredibly retarded.

Every one.

So saying.....I can see TT winning by two td's.....really means you........what?

Dude, it's not going to work, ok? Only another idiot like you wouldn't get you thought TT would win by two TT's....ok stupid?

Tell me again about Nick Chubbs average, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are an idiot!

Avante
11-13-2014, 03:00 AM
Someone show me an Almanac that has....

Pre 1980 boxing
History of the sci fi/sword & sorcery novel
History of pro rasslin'
Origins of American music
Origins of NCAA football
Origins of HBCU sports
History of pro football
How to build a better body
Track & Field history

...in it. Would love to see this.

Someone find that for me.

Avante
11-26-2014, 11:25 AM
So you guys no longer wanted to mess with Tino/xmas or myself, why is it I don't buy that?

Watch as the boredom sets in.

Show me that really is the case by ignoring me. So many of you come here just so you can mess with others so what are ya going to do now?

Later today I 'll be heading up to our cabin in the hills for turkey day, won't be back until Sunday morning. Then I'll decide if this board is worth my time any longer. Not much into leeching off others, we have enought of them here already.

ChumpDumper
11-26-2014, 11:29 AM
So do you want us to answer you or ignore you?

benefactor
11-26-2014, 11:31 AM
You salty, fat stuff?

Avante
11-26-2014, 11:32 AM
So do you want us to answer you or ignore you?

I think the best way to work this is for me to ignore you/Blake/CN at least on this forum. With no Tino/xmas or myself to mess with, what will you do?

Avante
11-26-2014, 11:33 AM
You salty, fat stuff?

You really do get off on this don't ya slugger?

ChumpDumper
11-26-2014, 11:35 AM
I think the best way to work this is for me to ignore you/Blake/CN at least on this forum. With no Tino/xmas or myself to mess with, what will you do?I'm doing quite well.

You seem like you are having a much worse time tbh.

Avante
11-26-2014, 11:40 AM
With the mention of Johnny Cash it got me thinking about a tape I made some time ago.

4 tunes by...

Johnny Cash
Jerry Lee Lewis
early Elivis
Carl Perkins
Charlie Feathers
early Roy Orbison

All started out at Sun Records in Memphis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX3UEGFrINI

ChumpDumper
11-26-2014, 11:41 AM
Yep. Make an almanac list.

Whatever you need to do to get through this crisis.

Avante
11-26-2014, 11:46 AM
Yep. Make an almanac list.

Whatever you need to do to get through this crisis.

You are the perfect example of what I;m talking about. Here you are only here to follow others around bugging them. You are a bit unique in that you are so far gone you don't even care if they respond to you or not, wow!!!!!!

Ok little freak, let's see how you like things now with nobody to mess with that's any fun. Go talk movies and bad cover songs.

See ya~~~~~~~

JudynTX
11-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Don't ever come back.

The Gemini Method
11-26-2014, 11:53 AM
It's interesting to see all the focus on this guy now that his buddies are gone.

benefactor
11-26-2014, 11:59 AM
It's interesting to see all the focus on this guy now that his buddies are gone.
I don't mind Avante. He's fun to poke with a stick every now and then. Right now he's just sulking because he can't start threads anymore and new accounts aren't getting approved, so he can't re-register like he did after his RaZon account got pinked.

The Gemini Method
11-26-2014, 12:00 PM
I don't mind Avante. He's fun to poke with a stick every now and then. Right now he's just sulking because he can't start threads anymore and new accounts aren't getting approved, so he can't re-register like he did after his RaZon account got pinked.

So that's why I don't have to wade through his threads at the moment. That is a good move.

ChumpDumper
11-26-2014, 12:04 PM
You are the perfect example of what I;m talking about. Here you are only here to follow others around bugging them. You are a bit unique in that you are so far gone you don't even care if they respond to you or not, wow!!!!!!

Ok little freak, let's see how you like things now with nobody to mess with that's any fun. Go talk movies and bad cover songs.

See ya~~~~~~~You'll respond again eventually. I bet you $1000 you will.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-26-2014, 12:05 PM
Don't ever come back.

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Don't ever come back.

Why do you care what I or anyone else does?

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:10 PM

We can tell by the pages that threads with conflict and turmoil get that that is what a large % of posters here enjoy. Let's see what they do now especially if I start ignoring them.

The Gemini Method
11-26-2014, 12:11 PM
We can tell by the pages that threads with conflict and turmoil get that that is what a large % of posters here enjoy. Let's see what they do now especially if I start ignoring them.

Which should've been your first course of action anyway...

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:12 PM

Wrong yet again. I have how many threads I can bump up? Look at you and a ton of others, you rarely/never post threads and don't seem to care.

JudynTX
11-26-2014, 12:12 PM
Why do you care what I or anyone else does?

Because this place is better without you.

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Which should've been your first course of action anyway...

It is kind of funny isn't it? So many here who follow me/Tino/xmas around complaining then they finally get what they said they wanted, what will they do now?

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:16 PM
Because this place is better without you.

Yep, far more interesting, exciting talking to you.

ChumpDumper
11-26-2014, 12:18 PM
It is kind of funny isn't it? So many here who follow me/Tino/xmas around complaining then they finally get what they said they wanted, what will they do now?Post about things and stuff.

Pretty simple.

benefactor
11-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Wrong yet again. I have how many threads I can bump up? Look at you and a ton of others, you rarely/never post threads and don't seem to care.
:cry

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:26 PM
:cry

translation

Thank God we still have Avante, what would we do without him?

ChumpDumper
11-26-2014, 12:27 PM
Man, dude really feels alone.

JudynTX
11-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Yep, far more interesting, exciting talking to you.

You're still here.

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Notice how this little shit has how many really interesting threads to post in but where do we find him, hahahahaha!!!

I'm going to predict right now I will become a huge Superstar now that I;m the only fun poster left. I;m already a legend but without any competition I'll become..THE..legend.

So many of you out there (this little freak above the perfect example) only come to this forum to talk shit, you don't come here for any other reason. You will miss Tino/xmas and if I were to start ignoring you.......what now? You little shits are going to be bored shitless, wait and see. Hell, ya might start having to feed off each other.

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:37 PM
You're still here.

Go bore somebody else ok slickette?

Avante
11-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Exchanging likes and dislikes and opinions about things simply doesn't cut in on a forum like this one. These kinds of places are for the Blakes/ChumpWhatevers, those who get off seeing if they can bug you, that's why my/xmas/Tino threads far over shadow.....so what's your favorite burger place....I like to fuck, do you?......I'm black, what are you?

You little fucks goofed as you will see.

benefactor
11-26-2014, 02:12 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5xXVmZe-1_0/URF6QeNhHxI/AAAAAAAAJZQ/IZfpJz2PNoI/s1600/crying.gif

Avante
11-26-2014, 07:19 PM
I'm not the one who followed Tino/xmas/myself around.

Avante
11-26-2014, 07:49 PM
I have a cousin who is a cop, he's talked about how more blacks are packing than anyone else. Cops are more concerned about their safety when dealing with them. So.....it doesn't take much as we are seeing.

Avante
12-02-2014, 02:07 AM
How many of you out there are thinking....."way to go we fucked up, yep....boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg"....?

I know, I know ya will never admit it but a flock of you come here to just fuck around and now it's dead.

We can alays talk about what black kid got shot today because they have no father in the home to teach them shit. So they roam the streets at all hours acting stupid.

This is always exciting as fuck.....

dummy...we evolved from fish.
anyone with even a fraction of a brain......you ok?

Avante
12-02-2014, 06:16 AM
There is just something about this tune....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-51ZTbFis

that fits perfectly with....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xdnmEqIAHU&list=PLkHvLYs2QvIBeemYPVp_9oq7 F5HndWt6X

bringing it all home....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGU6IDBOZQ

Avante
12-02-2014, 06:28 AM
We all love a good fuck, right? I bet Blake even smiles after getting his little nut. But....I can go a week or so without pussy, while I can't go a day without music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0mlPCr_s7U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbu8wQdkK-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUrAePBn4rE

Blake
12-02-2014, 01:30 PM
You little fucks goofed as you will see.

hey fat fuck,

Why don't you leave for a year, come back and see if anyone missed you.

Avante
12-02-2014, 05:07 PM
hey fat fuck,

translation

I was pretty stupid as usual about Nick Chubb huh? Yep, you nailed it as usual. I'm learning my lesson, oh yeah.....Texas Tech by two Td's.

Blake
12-02-2014, 05:45 PM
No, there's no reading between the lines. This is straightforward:

hey fat fuck,

Avante
12-02-2014, 05:52 PM
No, there's no reading between the lines. This is straightforward:

translation

I guess you're all we have left Avante, as you know I must mess with somebody, yep...DNA. I come from a long line of assholes and pricks, so it's really not my fault.....ok?

Blake
12-02-2014, 06:19 PM
translation

I guess you're all we have left Avante, as you know I must mess with somebody, yep...DNA. I come from a long line of assholes and pricks, so it's really not my fault.....ok?

No, there's no translation. Nobody will miss you.

Try it and see, chicken shit.

ohmwrecker
12-02-2014, 06:43 PM
'Sup Avante?

Avante
12-02-2014, 06:49 PM
No, there's no translation. Nobody will miss you.

Try it and see, chicken shit.

translation

As you can see Avante I come here to follow others around, like I said....DNA.

Avante
12-02-2014, 06:50 PM
'Sup Avante?

My little buddy, what's up little guy?

ohmwrecker
12-02-2014, 06:53 PM
My little buddy, what's up little guy?

It's weird to hear someone refer to me as little. Other than that, not much. Just chillin' listening to the Sir Douglas Quintet. You?

Avante
12-02-2014, 07:02 PM
It's weird to hear someone refer to me as little. Other than that, not much. Just chillin' listening to the Sir Douglas Quintet. You?

Never got into SDQ.

I did score a new/old Chris Isaak CD today. The guy is talented.

Be honest...ok?....do you miss xmas/Tino?

ohmwrecker
12-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Never got into SDQ.

Really? That surprises me a bit.

I did score a new/old Chris Isaak CD today. The guy is talented.

Meh. He's alright. Not very original though. Seems like a good guy.

Be honest...ok?....do you miss xmas/Tino?

No. Not at all. I want to get rid of more people.

Avante
12-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Really? That surprises me a bit.

Meh. He's alright. Not very original though. Seems like a good guy.

No. Not at all. I want to get rid of more people.

Isaak jumps around a lot, you'd have to listen to most his stuff to see his good stuff.

Anyway...

You strike me as a guy who comes here to jack around, not real concerned with much depth or having to work too hard. and since you were in most their threads like you are mine I'd think you'd miss xmas./Tino since they gave you a place to be your lazy self.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Isaak jumps around a lot, you'd have to listen to most his stuff to see his good stuff.

Anyway...

You strike me as a guy who comes here to jack around, not real concerned with much depth or having to work too hard. and since you were in most their threads like you are mine I'd think you'd miss xmas./Tino since they gave you a place to be your lazy self.Man, you really miss those guys.

ohmwrecker
12-02-2014, 08:31 PM

I have heard plenty of his stuff. He's good, just not very exciting. Kind of bland. I can see why you like him.

Anyway...

You strike me as a guy who comes here to jack around, not real concerned with much depth or having to work too hard. and since you were in most their threads like you are mine I'd think you'd miss xmas./Tino since they gave you a place to be your lazy self.

I'm playing to the field most of the time, but yeah, since I work hard and spend most of my energy in the real world, I do tend to "jack around" here. I don't miss xmas at all. He is a hysterical nitwit. Tino may be an alright guy, but he holds those e-grudges a little too tightly and he posts like a 13 year old girl. Both of those guys need to spend some time away from here for their
own good tbh...

I'm sorry your pals are gone, but you probably should have recognized you had hitched your wagon to a couple of loons sooner. I'm glad your still here keeping the faith, man. It's admirable. Good luck to you, sir.

Avante
12-02-2014, 08:42 PM
I have heard plenty of his stuff. He's good, just not very exciting. Kind of bland. I can see why you like him.

I'm playing to the field most of the time, but yeah, since I work hard and spend most of my energy in the real world, I do tend to "jack around" here. I don't miss xmas at all. He is a hysterical nitwit. Tino may be an alright guy, but he holds those e-grudges a little too tightly and he posts like a 13 year old girl. Both of those guys need to spend some time away from here for their
own good tbh...

I'm sorry your pals are gone, but you probably should have recognized you had hitched your wagon to a couple of loons sooner. I'm glad your still here keeping the faith, man. It's admirable. Good luck to you, sir.

Nothing I do is bland amigo.

In case ya hadn't noticed I didn't get too involved in those epic xmas/Tino threads, they were more about Blake/ChumpWhatever who get off on that silly shit. I even got down on xmas myself if ya recall.

I just know how many come here to simply fuck around, they don't post threads they just follow evreryone around seeing who they can bug, well xmas/Tino provided that as I do. And look who is here.

ohmwrecker
12-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Tino didn't make threads. He did exactly what every one else does. You and xmas made tons of shit threads. xmas got banned because he took on Kori. You're still here because you didn't have the balls to go to the mat for your buddies. Now you're neutered. Hang in there, man. I wish you the best. I got bigger fish to fry tbh...

ChumpDumper
12-02-2014, 08:52 PM

In case ya hadn't noticed I didn't get too involved in those epic xmas/Tino threads, they were more about Blake/ChumpWhatever who get off on that silly shit. I even got down on xmas myself if ya recall.

I just know how many come here to simply fuck around, they don't post threads they just follow evreryone around seeing who they can bug, well xmas/Tino provided that as I do. And look who is here.And it really bugs the hell out of you, blandy.

Now be a good little fat boy and make a list.

Blake
12-02-2014, 09:48 PM

Yeah you're pretty salty, tbh

Avante
12-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Tino didn't make threads. He did exactly what every one else does. You and xmas made tons of shit threads. xmas got banned because he took on Kori. You're still here because you didn't have the balls to go to the mat for your buddies. Now you're neutered. Hang in there, man. I wish you the best. I got bigger fish to fry tbh...

Tino did make threads, so wrong there.

I will confess I should have posted about sex and black kids getting shot, my bad.

I'm still here because I don't do anything wrong.

Avante
12-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Yeah you're pretty salty, tbh

translation

Hey Avante, who would you mix BB King in with?

Good one slick, here ya go...

BB first recorded in 1951 so we want to keep in around there, so....

Lowell Fulson
Charles Brown
Mercy Dee Walton
T-Bone Walker
Eddie Boyd
Muddy Waters
Sonny Boy Williamson II

would work.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2014, 10:58 PM
And it really bugs the hell out of you, blandy.

Now be a good little fat boy and make a list.My wish is his command.

Blake
12-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Translation

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjIyODA2NDg4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg4NDAwMw@@._ V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

ohmwrecker
12-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Tino did make threads, so wrong there.

Tino made threads about as frequently as I do. He spent most of his time jumping in threads and stirring shit. Knock it off with the revisionist history bs.

I will confess I should have posted about sex and black kids getting shot, my bad.

Those motherfuckers are next tbh...

I'm still here because I don't do anything wrong.

You didn't do anything.

Avante
12-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Tino made threads about as frequently as I do. He spent most of his time jumping in threads and stirring shit. Knock it off with the revisionist history bs.

Those motherfuckers are next tbh...

You didn't do anything.

Ya notice I don't zero in on other posters to tag along side with? I don't follow others around. I do my thing and here they come.

Avante
12-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Doing a little Fortress of Solitude cleaning when I came across a box of CD's I had no place to put. Some stuff I hadn't heard in a while.

How's about....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quCf30oro_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M_KLSuLUrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukiM2AwQ7gE

Avante
12-03-2014, 10:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjZuK43dg1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oDxnJia-B0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdCu1vuP1Uo

benefactor
12-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Evening, old faggot. How's the wife?

Avante
12-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Evening, old faggot. How's the wife?

Wassup slick?

How's the wife? Well let's ask her, ok?

Avante...hey baby benefactor wants to know how you're doing?
Judy....(looking up over a book).....marvelous

There ya have it....(she said it.....) mar....ve....lous.

How's about some Whitey Ford and Everlast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXpHitcWjBk

Blake
12-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Ya notice I don't zero in on other posters to tag along side with? I don't follow others around. I do my thing and here they come.

Damn you're such a whiny bitch

Avante
12-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Damn you're such a whiny bitch

translation

Hey Avante, I;m trying to widen my rather narrow musical perimeters. Got any Grateful Dead?

No problem midget, here they are covering an old Gus Cannon Jug Stompers classic...."Viola Lee". Funny thing is there is no Viola Lee ever mentioned in the tune, hahaha!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osrb3SqpP90

Avante
12-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Discovered this guy about an hour ago, yep...yard sale. Went to get some gas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIvqrVFoZY

How he snuck by me?

Blake
12-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Translation: whiny bitch

Avante
12-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Translation: whiny bitch

translation

I wish I had some other interests beside TT football which sucks and sucking dicks/humping legs. How about something to cheer my little boney ass up, ok Avante? Oh yeah.....you are "da man'":toast

Here ya so amigo,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_6egYg_Sf4

Blake
12-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Translation: whiny fat bitch

Avante
12-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Translation: whiny fat bitch

translation

If anyone would know this you would. Give me some tune totally obscure.

No problem numb nuts.

Here we have a convict in prison and nobody knows his name, that's about as obscure as it gets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhpUJnYCSY

Blake
12-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Fat

Avante
12-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Fat

translation

Hey Avante, how about some Fats Domino?

Damn, you know about Fats, wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQQCPrwKzdo

Avante
12-08-2014, 06:17 AM
If I were putting together a tape featuring artists from Louisiana...

Buddy Guy
Little Walter
Johnny "Slim" Campbell
Dr. Johnson
Louis Armstrong
Memphis Minnie
Katie Webster
Jimmy Davis
Oscar Woods
King Solomn Hill
Chris Thomas King
The Neville Brothers
Professor Longhair
Kid Ory
Blind Willie Reynolds
Lead Belly
Rabbit Brown
Kid Stormy Weather
King Oliver
Lightnin' Slim
Lonesome Sundown
Silas Hogan
Lazy Lester
Jellyroll Morton
Jerry Lee Lewis
Sonny Landreth
Fats Domino
Lonnie Johnson

This has nothing to do with Louisiana just a must listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9b8WIwHe0

You can't have Barbara Dane without the queen of British Blues the great Jo Ann Kelly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1YZX6iAJVI&list=PLwDR3YoHh6js_Hu7QlmA_1mO 27dj0rp3F

All of you out there have heard this song before, where?

Avante
12-09-2014, 07:13 PM
So who here is enjoying things better with no drama/conflict/turmoil going on?

ChumpDumper
12-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Is that why you are trying so hard?

Avante
12-09-2014, 08:08 PM
All theSe threads this freak could be posting at and where does he always end up, hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% OWNED!

Avante
12-10-2014, 02:27 AM
America has talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBb9hTyLjfM

Avante
12-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Hmmmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmZJeglZSIg

ohmwrecker
12-10-2014, 10:09 AM
How he snuck by me?

I have know idea. Will Oldham is great. Been around for a while. Johnny cash covered "I See A Darkness".

Avante
12-10-2014, 01:44 PM
I have know idea. Will Oldham is great. Been around for a while. Johnny cash covered "I See A Darkness".

Judy gets a few boxes together of stuff we no longer need/want, it's Salvation Army time. So I drop the stuff off and like always go on in to see if I can find a book/CD/tape. Nope on the book/tape, the last CD in a row of about 50.....bonnie "prince' billie. With songs like....Hard Life, Wolf Among Wolves, The Way......right down my alley.

After a few second of listening....oh yeah, I scored.

I mixed him in with ....

Willie Ames
Slaid Cleaves
Shawn Mullins
Michael Younger
early Springsteen
Calvin Russell

I really am stunned that I had never heard of him before.

Came across this guy at a yardsale. A bunch of druggies with a pit bull on a chain were having it, ha~~~~~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4p0MaeSjJs

ohmwrecker
12-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Judy gets a few boxes together of stuff we no longer need/want, it's Salvation Army time. So I drop the stuff off and like always go on in to see if I can find a book/CD/tape. Nope on the book/tape, the last CD in a row of about 50.....bonnie "prince' billie. With songs like....Hard Life, Wolf Among Wolves, The Way......right down my alley.

After a few second of listening....oh yeah, I scored.

I mixed him in with ....

Willie Ames
Slaid Cleaves
Shawn Mullins
Michael Younger
early Springsteen
Calvin Russell

I really am stunned that I had never heard of him before.

He is a little outside what I would consider to be your "wheelhouse". I would mix in some...

Darker, folkier Wilco, Dylan, Bon Iver, Father John Misty, Fleet Foxes...

Jay Farrar, Anders Parker, Richard Thompson, Bill Callahan, Kurt Vile...

tbh

Avante
12-10-2014, 03:50 PM
He is a little outside what I would consider to be your "wheelhouse". I would mix in some...

Darker, folkier Wilco, Dylan, Bon Iver, Father John Misty, Fleet Foxes...

Jay Farrar, Anders Parker, Richard Thompson, Bill Callahan, Kurt Vile...

tbh

I'll take your advice and mix those in with Oldman.

Avante
12-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Back in the 60's I didn't get, I actually wouldn't get it until about 10 years ago when a buddy made me CD's of all The Beatle albums (I'd turned him to all my blues CD's). I didn't have the heart to tell him I really wasn't all that when it came to The Beatles. I prefer harder edged sounds, yep, more Rolling Stones.

But....they were talented and have a ton of great tunes as I'd find out, but none greater than this one, in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RYvO2X0Oo

The Beatles were fans of Chuck Berry and Little Richard, but before them came this guy.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxUKFK7eX1o

Avante
12-13-2014, 12:53 AM
Always had a soft spot for the obscure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0KzsjappIQ

Avante
12-16-2014, 03:35 PM
Widdening horizons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUr8hs3yWdo&feature=fvwrel

Avante
12-17-2014, 12:00 AM
Right after 911 I talked about the violence that is Islam and how the Koran preachs violence to those dreaded infidels. Back then most people took this " it's just a few radicals". Anyone still believe that?

Avante
12-18-2014, 01:25 AM
Always looking to widden those musical horizons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51iSGDHImQ8&list=RD51iSGDHImQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bMVlmp-sPE

The Kingsmen version is filty and easy to see/hear once you know the what they are really saying. This is the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-2CKsaq5r8

Avante
12-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Nice little set going there, but I need 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhbYGEt7dQE

Avante
12-19-2014, 01:15 AM
Sometimes it just has to be.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccVC5MjZEfs&list=PLN4iuKdspbOxIvZnc0g5duv8 RCiCSXYxy

I came to him late, inside 6 months I had all his stuff.

I like to mix, but there really isn't anyone else that really fits. Those with that growl played way back when and the difference in sound is just too dramatic.

Charley Patton, Prince Albert Hunt, Bukka White, Howlin' Wolf some famous growlers, then there was....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQF6tOmZIYw&list=PL8xw9cUWAtANz1UN52ImRYSm 2UyVNeTv7

Avante
12-19-2014, 01:35 AM
I got into that old stuff from reading about guys like Bob Dylan, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Cocker, Johnny Winter, Eric Clapton, Eric Burdon and others. You'd read about Blind Willie McTell, Robert Johnson, Bessie Smith, Blind Lemon Jefferson.....who in the hell are these people? Well I found out, and you don't get very far before you come across this guy.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uTPgjmThCw

..your first thought is....what in the hell is he saying, this is weird. Then after you listen to him a few times you finally get it and realize he's amazing. A lot like beer, it takes a little while to aquire the taste, then ya can't get enought.

Charley Patton belongs on the Mount Rushmore of Blues, he'd be there with Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters and Bessie Smith.

He starts off......on a high hill mama. Natchez just below.

Getting back to evolution.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1wt3-zpzQ

Avante
12-27-2014, 09:50 AM
There is a junk store out south of town that always has a lot of......junk. But among the junk we will find that occasional gem hidden away. I hit the place every few months, nothing like new junk...ha~~~~~~~~

I had never heard of this guy, why????

2 bucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh79619xxk8

An Aussie.

So ya take some...

Slaid Cleaves
Shawn Mullins
Will Oldham
Willy Ames
The Silencers
Grant Lee Buffalo
The Jayhawks

...nice little mix.

Avante
01-23-2015, 02:14 PM
A little 9 year old Mexican girl was shot and killed in a Mexican gang related incident in Fresno. It's a pretty big deal around here. The Mexican gangs really getting out of hand here in the central valley.

Everytime (every couple of years) I get called in for jury duty it's always the same guy, some young/dumb Mexican who did something stupid. I get out of having to be on the jury by...."don't like Mexicans, as you know they cause too much trouble"....nobody ever says anything other than..."you're dismissed".

Look at the Aaron Hernandez situation, all that $$$$ and he's acting like some street thug.

What is wrong with these people?

Avante
02-17-2015, 09:35 PM
Nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqf049ON3k

Avante
02-25-2015, 02:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M81LItngUUU&list=PLCRCK7hiGKDJnoky39cDFihE YhSP-ZRO-

This is sitting out in your car music as the rain pours down.