PDA

View Full Version : British university is telling students to urinate in the shower

Blake
10-21-2014, 01:46 PM
" In a memorable “Seinfeld” episode, Elaine scolds George for peeing in a shower. She thinks he’s lazy. His defense? Everyone does it. If administrators at the University of East Angalia in Norwich, England, have their say, all 15,000 students will do it.

The campaign, aptly titled “Go with the Flow,” claims that if every student peed in the shower once daily, the university would save about $230,000 a year on water. One of the students behind the campaign, Chris Dobson, recently told the*BBC.........

http://m.today.com/health/gross-or-it-university-pushes-peeing-shower-2D80209190

Blake
10-21-2014, 01:47 PM
Lol go with the flow

Spur-Addict
10-21-2014, 01:51 PM
I don't see the big deal, I piss in the shower every now and then.

The Gemini Method
10-21-2014, 01:51 PM
The motto is apropos. I think this will probably be something that the powers that be out here in California will start promoting. I basically go in the loo but every now and then you've got to go with the flow.

lefty
10-21-2014, 01:52 PM
:lol students = guinea pigs

"yeah pee in the shower, we'll see if you get sick or not"

Spur-Addict
10-21-2014, 01:56 PM
Sucks for janitorial services, imagine the stench of mass urine in dormitory bathrooms. :vomit:

ohmwrecker
10-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Sucks for janitorial services, imagine the stench of mass urine in dormitory bathrooms. :vomit:

I would see your point if that was any kind of change from what they already smell like.

cantthinkofanything
10-21-2014, 04:00 PM
I don't see any reason NOT to pee in the shower. I'd probably even poop in the shower if I didn't have to mash it all down the drain with my feet. I mean "wouldn't have to mash it all down".

baseline bum
10-21-2014, 04:15 PM

It's all pipes

Spur-Addict
10-21-2014, 06:00 PM
I would see your point if that was any kind of change from what they already smell like.

I don't know, they were clean where I went.

ohmwrecker
10-21-2014, 06:02 PM
I don't know, they were clean where I went.

Was that because janitors cleaned them?

Spur-Addict
10-21-2014, 06:05 PM
Was that because janitors cleaned them?

Of course, but we're talking about a significant increase in urine. After a while it's just going to smell like piss in there no matter what.

ohmwrecker
10-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Of course, but we're talking about a significant increase in urine. After a while it's just going to smell like piss in there no matter what.

I would think that the urine that immediately goes down the drain with water as an alternative to toilets and surrounding floor space which would collect urine from people pissing all over it all day would result in less piss smell. Maybe I'm over thinking it...

Spur-Addict
10-21-2014, 06:13 PM
I would think that the urine that immediately goes down the drain with water as an alternative to toilets and surrounding floor space which would collect urine from people pissing all over it all day would result in less piss smell. Maybe I'm over thinking it...

Well, this is true. But we are talking about college students. While a lot will piss right down the drain, there will be a lot of people that just piss all over the place.

ohmwrecker
10-21-2014, 06:16 PM
Maybe it should just be harder to get into college.

Spur-Addict
10-21-2014, 06:33 PM
I think most sensible people would agree with that. Degrees are losing their worth every year it seems.