It's just that I'm afraid
I haven't shown enough to let you know

So much I need you, need you, I feel you must already know
Every night I look up and gaze at your lovely face
By the classic tune I can't help but chant your name
Which makes such a beautiful sound

Well, I apologize if I've acted too bold
It's just that I'm afraid
I haven't shown enough to let you know...

Reck
10-22-2014, 11:19 PM
:tu

Getting more aggressive in your pursue?

Franklin
10-22-2014, 11:41 PM
I'm afraid, no. Everything remains pretty much the same, I still haven't met her yet since July and it's already more than 3 months :cry. It's like everyone in our class and even some teachers already know that we love each other but it's still nothing official. There's just one last step to be made and it's surely the man's job to make it, but I don't think it's the right time to initiate a serious relationship imho. We'll wait until we graduate and both get our desired jobs, so we'll have a solid financial basis to build our relationship on. School love is just miserable and most school lovers will end up separate for various reasons at the end of day, I don't want shit to happen to me and LG tbh. :cry LG and I see each other as the person to make our future life with, not the one to have fun with during school time tbh.

TheSanityAnnex
10-23-2014, 12:31 AM
You wait until you graduate and she'll have had at least another ten dicks inside her love cave. Do you really want to spend an entire life with her knowing those are the only inner vaginal walls you've ever felt, considering all the dick skin she has felt previously. If I was a foolish celibate I'd want a vagina as pure as my own meat rod.

Franklin
10-24-2014, 02:30 AM
My Lunar Goddess is probably a virgin too imho, and that's exactly why she still looks so young at age 24 I think. We both have faith in each other now, she ain't looking for no dicks because she knows she's already got me on lock. But, even if she's no longer a virgin I'd still love her all the same unconditionally.

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2014, 06:33 AM
lol settled for a french faggot then going after the chinese pickle...

Franklin
10-24-2014, 09:22 AM
I bet you've never seen anyone nearly as pretty as my Lunar Goddess in your shitty life faggot. There ain't many women in the world capable of convincing me to quit celibacy tbh, unfortunately LG is one of them.

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2014, 09:52 AM
I bet you've never seen anyone nearly as pretty as my Lunar Goddess in your shitty life faggot. There ain't many women in the world capable of convincing me to quit celibacy tbh, unfortunately LG is one of them.

fan bing bing

Franklin
10-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Fan wouldn't even donate you her menstrual blood to save your life though, and bitch's been a TOSB for years imho. I remember when I first watched her episodes on TV I was only 7-8yrs old, and that was like 20 years ago...

Reck
10-24-2014, 11:17 PM
fan bing bing

This is an actual name? :lol

You chinamen crack me up.

Franklin
10-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Bing-bing is actually a common name in china imho, but I have to say LG's name sounds 100x better than that tbh.