PDA

View Full Version : The Scientists Who ‘Proved’ The Big Bang Theory True Admits They May Be Wrong

mouse
10-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Google it for yourself every day more and more Scientists are diving of the big bang theory it's just a matter of time when TlongII,Chump, and a few of their Darwin loving cronies will be all alone on a island of misfit TRolls

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2769156/Black-holes-NOT-exist-Big-Bang-Theory-wrong-claims-scientist-maths-prove-it.html

rcQv1eLr9A4

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 09:49 AM
Google it for yourself every day more and more Scientists are diving of the big bang theory it's just a matter of time when TlongII,Chump, and a few of their Darwin loving cronies will be all alone on a island of misfit TRolls

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2769156/Black-holes-NOT-exist-Big-Bang-Theory-wrong-claims-scientist-maths-prove-it.html

rcQv1eLr9A4Hey, two scientists whose contentions could not withstand peer review.

You just proved how scientific rigor maintains a consensus. Good job, mouse.

Brazil
10-23-2014, 10:10 AM
Dude mouse is a real retard...

Scientists doing scientist research ? ya no shit sherlock ?

Hawking already discussed the fact there is no black hole a while back eventhough he is one of the guy who promoted the whole idea of black holes. A scientist is capable to question himself.... damn what a freaking discovery...

Brazil
10-23-2014, 10:11 AM
and the whole I mix Big bang theory with Darwin is laughable at best.

The fact there is a big bang or not has nothing to do with Darwin but yeah whatever... once a retard always a retard

Avante
10-23-2014, 10:48 AM
All anyone has to do is look at the origins of the Big Bng Theory, what do we see there?

Brazil
10-23-2014, 10:53 AM
All anyone has to do is look at the origins of the Big Bng Theory, what do we see there?

the funny part is that your very existence is a proof that god does not exist. If you have unlimited power why would you create a retard like you ?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 10:57 AM
All anyone has to do is look at the origins of the Big Bng Theory, what do we see there?What do you see there, Avante?

Explain in your own words.

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:04 AM
the funny part is that your very existence is a proof that god does not exist. If you have unlimited power why would you create a retard like you ?

Dude,wjy the constant stupidity? You seem to wallow around in it.

So tell me stupid, what about the origins of the Big Bang Theory?

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Why is this shit so important to so many of you? Who gives a flying fuck what anyone else "believes".

Brazil
10-23-2014, 11:08 AM
Dude,wjy the constant stupidity? You seem to wallow around in it.

So tell me stupid, what about the origins of the Big Bang Theory?

:lol do you really believe I'm gonna discuss origin of the universe with a guy telling me the fact a bunch of illiterate football players praying in circle is a proof god existence ?

really ? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! grow up little man.... stop acting stupid AHAHAHAAAAHHHHAA

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:09 AM
Why is this shit so important to so many of you? Who gives a flying fuck what anyone else "believes".I just like watching posters getting angry after being called out for their ignorance.

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:09 AM
Why is this shit so important to so many of you? Who gives a flying fuck what anyone else "believes".

That coming from a guy who cums all over himself over someone elses football picks, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:10 AM
That coming from a guy who cums all over himself over someone elses football picks, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You really talk about other dudes' semen a lot. Have you noticed this about yourself?

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:11 AM
:lol do you really believe I'm gonna discuss origin of the universe with a guy telling me the fact a bunch of illiterate football players praying in circle is a proof god existence ?

really ? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! grow up little man.... stop acting stupid AHAHAHAAAAHHHHAA

Are you stupid enought to think anyone thinks the proof that God exists is because some football players....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a fucking idiot!

Stupid, that was about what most people "want" to believe ok ya dumbass?

mouse
10-23-2014, 11:12 AM
Hey, two scientists whose contentions could not withstand peer review.

how much "peer" review did Darwin have?

You just proved how scientific rigor maintains a consensus. Good job, mouse.

Chump give it up! stop the bleeding.

DNA is a Bitch!

http://s125.photobucket.com/user/RackTheMouse/media/checkmate-001.jpg.html

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:19 AM
how much "peer" review did Darwin have?As much as was present at the time. He and AR Wallace, who independently came up with much the same theory, submitted his work for review by the British Royal Society and it was published by a scientific journal.

Moreover, his theories have been expanded upon and all the work based on it for the past century by other scientists has been reviewed over and over.

You really don't know how any of this works?

Brazil
10-23-2014, 11:25 AM
Are you stupid enought to think anyone thinks the proof that God exists is because some football players....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a fucking idiot!

Stupid, that was about what most people "want" to believe ok ya dumbass?

ahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you a favor and stop acting stupid old perv ok?

Are you stupid enough to say because that's what most people want to believe god exist ?

ahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a dumb ass! stick to poluting nfl forum with your siliness! ahhahhahhahhaaahahhaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mouse
10-23-2014, 11:34 AM
As much as was present at the time. He and AR Wallace, who independently came up with much the same theory, submitted his work for review by the British Royal Society and it was published by a scientific journal.

:lmao

the mere fact that you know that shit makes me wonder am I dealing with Bill Maher's lost step brother or is Chump just another lost soul that wonders around the internet to deceive the gullible.

Moreover, his theories have been expanded upon and all the work based on it for the past century by other scientists has been reviewed over and over.

You really don't know how any of this works?

and your evidence is what exactly?

mouse
10-23-2014, 11:36 AM

are you a Homo? if yes don't you want us to "believe" you?

what part of "believe" do you not get?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:37 AM

the mere fact that you know that shit makes me wonder am I dealing with Bill Maher's lost step brother or is Chump just another lost soul that wonders around the internet to deceive the gullible. I just looked it up, dude. Don't you know how Google works?

and your evidence is what exactly?Basically every scientific article about evolution published in a scholarly journal in the past century.

Of which you have read a grand total of zero.

The mere fact you don't know any of this shit makes me wonder how someone can be so willfully ignorant at such an advanced age.

Then I realize Avante is older than you and it all makes sense.

mouse
10-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Why is this flying fuck

you have pics?

RD2191
10-23-2014, 11:38 AM
"Peer review" is bullshit. tbh. Most shit that is reviewed are things that threaten the lie of evolution and what not. Science books have tons of shit that has been removed in the last decade that scientist are now finding out was all wrong. Why wasn't all that shit reviewed? Fucking taught for 50 years and now they remove it. :lol Science.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:39 AM
"Peer review" is bullshit. tbh. Most shit that is reviewed are things that threaten the lie of evolution and what not. Science books have tons of shit that has been removed in the last decade that scientist are now finding out was all wrong. Why wasn't all that shit reviewed? Fucking taught for 50 years and now they remove it. :lol Science.Hey, another guy who doesn't know how science works.

:lol bertie

If science finds something that explains everything better than evolution, it will be accepted. Nothing has yet. Pretty simple.

mouse
10-23-2014, 11:48 AM
I just looked it up, dude. Don't you know how Google works?

Yes I do you post Bullshit I find it on Google you change the subject that's how Google works in the ChumpDumper rehab center for the miss
informed

Basically every scientific article about evolution published in a scholarly journal in the past century.

Of which you have read a grand total of zero.

The mere fact you don't know any of this shit makes me wonder how someone can be so willfully ignorant at such an advanced age.

That shit made me laugh give Chump his props the vato rocks ST

Then I realize Avante is older than you and it all makes sense.

What ever helps you recover your online ego off the floor.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7n9xtvJ9K1qi4uu3.gif

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Yes I do you post Bullshit I find it on Google you change the subject that's how Google works in the ChumpDumper rehab center for the miss
informed

That shit made me laugh give Chump his props the vato rocks ST

What ever helps you recover your online ego off the floor.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7n9xtvJ9K1qi4uu3.giflol mousemeltdown

I can't apologize for being better at arguing than you.

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:52 AM
ahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you a favor and stop acting stupid old perv ok?

Are you stupid enough to say because that's what most people want to believe god exist ?

ahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a dumb ass! stick to poluting nfl forum with your siliness! ahhahhahhahhaaahahhaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you a favor.....what?

I'll go slow bitch...

THERE IS NO PROOF GOD EXISTS....ok moron?

mouse
10-23-2014, 11:53 AM
Hey, another guy who doesn't know how science works.

How has "Science" worked on Ebola?

Chump bend down and pick up the last remaning DNA of your ass that is still on the ground before I wax Dat ass,,,

again...

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:54 AM
How has "Science" worked on Ebola?lol and you accuse me of changing the subject?

mouse
10-23-2014, 11:58 AM
lol and you accuse me of changing the subject?

Sorry back on topic the Big bang is supported by who ?

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:59 AM
As time goes on more and more scientists are starting to doubt the Big Bang Theory, is there anyone here who isn't aware of this?

We do know for a fact that most Amerricns don't buy the theory, anyone not aware of this.....fact?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Sorry back on topic the Big bang is supported by who ?Published, peer reviewed scientists. How many times do you need to be told?

Who supports whatever you say you support but haven't really explained?

Avante
10-23-2014, 12:09 PM
There are tons and tons and tons and tons of this sort of thing out there...

What is the evidence against the Big Bang?

Light Element Abundances predict contradictory densities
The Big bang theory predicts the density of ordinary matter in the universe from the abundance of a few light elements. Yet the density predictions made on the basis of the abundance of deuterium, lithium-7 and helium-4 are in contradiction with each other, and these predictions have grown worse with each new observation. The chance that the theory is right is now less than one in one hundred trillion.

Brazil
10-23-2014, 12:10 PM
do you a favor.....what?

I'll go slow bitch...

THERE IS NO PROOF GOD EXISTS....ok moron?

I'll go slow little dumbass...

AND YET YOU BELIEVE IN HIM BECAUSE SO MANY DO AND YOU NEED FAITH IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.... how dumb is that ? Ahahhahhahahaha

Avante
10-23-2014, 12:12 PM
I'll go slow little dumbass...

AND YET YOU BELIEVE IN HIM BECAUSE SO MANY DO AND YOU NEED FAITH IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.... how dumb is that ? Ahahhahhahahaha

Hey dummy, I don't believe in the God of the Bible, and have said that numerous times, so....WRONG AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!

Brazil
10-23-2014, 12:13 PM

The Big bang theory predicts the density of ordinary matter in the universe from the abundance of a few light elements. Yet the density predictions made on the basis of the abundance of deuterium, lithium-7 and helium-4 are in contradiction with each other, and these predictions have grown worse with each new observation. The chance that the theory is right is now less than one in one hundred trillion.

The chance you understood what you copied pasted is less than one in one hundred trillion

Ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a little faggot... Stick with the blues and the black cocks.... you are too stupid to talk about anything else, ok ?

Brazil
10-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Hey dummy, I don't believe in the God of the Bible, and have said that numerous times, so....WRONG AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!

Slight difference dumbass !!!!!!! trying to find an exit AS USUAL !!! damn you are too stupid !!!!! ahhahahhahhahahahahahahahaaaaa

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 12:15 PM

The Big bang theory predicts the density of ordinary matter in the universe from the abundance of a few light elements. Yet the density predictions made on the basis of the abundance of deuterium, lithium-7 and helium-4 are in contradiction with each other, and these predictions have grown worse with each new observation. The chance that the theory is right is now less than one in one hundred trillion. Why are you posting old junk science that has never been accepted?

Avante
10-23-2014, 12:16 PM
The chance you understood what you copied pasted is less than one in one hundred trillion

Ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a little faggot... Stick with the blues and the black cocks.... you are too stupid to talk about anything else, ok ?

You actually thought that was complex and hard to understand, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really as stupid as you appear ya little faggot? Dude, stick to your level ok asshole?

Avante
10-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Slight difference dumbass !!!!!!! trying to find an exit AS USUAL !!! damn you are too stupid !!!!! ahhahahhahhahahahahahahahaaaaa

Huge difference ya fucking moron you're just too stupid to realize it. Exit from what, your stupidity?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 12:18 PM
You actually thought that was complex and hard to understand, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really as stupid as you appear ya little faggot? Dude, stick to your level ok asshole?OK, the scientist you quoted supports the theory of Plasma Cosmology.

Explain Plasma Cosomolgy in your own words so everyone can see you have a deep understanding of the subject and didn't just copy and paste results from a "no big bang" google search.

I bet you your online existence you can't.

Brazil
10-23-2014, 12:30 PM
You actually thought that was complex and hard to understand, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really as stupid as you appear ya little faggot? Dude, stick to your level ok asshole?

hahahahaha!!!! you are such a goofy human being! YOU CLAIMED YOU DON'T NEED GOOGLE AND YET YOU GOOGLED!!!! you are that stupid to make me think a failure like you is actually capable to understand plasma cosmology ? hahahahahaha!!!! good one little faggot!!! go play cards with seniles of your age and don't forget to take your pill before going to the church ok?

Avante
10-23-2014, 12:46 PM
hahahahaha!!!! you are such a goofy human being! YOU CLAIMED YOU DON'T NEED GOOGLE AND YET YOU GOOGLED!!!! you are that stupid to make me think a failure like you is actually capable to understand plasma cosmology ? hahahahahaha!!!! good one little faggot!!! go play cards with seniles of your age and don't forget to take your pill before going to the church ok?

Slow down shorty, what is.......is actually capable to understand......what? Try....is actually capable of understanding.....ok ya fucking moron? There is nothing so complex I can't understand it....nothing! It's just a matter of interest, ya got that faggot?

Didn't I say I don't believe in the God of the Bible, sure I did so why in the hell would I be going to church? Damn you're an idiot.

Cry Havoc
10-23-2014, 01:20 PM
There is nothing so complex I can't understand it....nothing! It's just a matter of interest, ya got that faggot?

:lol The hubris is real.

I'd love for you to try to even begin to comprehend string theory and explain it back to anyone. You'd be lost in 30 seconds. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Slow down shorty, what is.......is actually capable to understand......what? Try....is actually capable of understanding.....ok ya fucking moron? lol babbling

Is is time for your meds?

RD2191
10-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Tbh no one here is really all that intelligent. Most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution or any theory for that matter. I doubt any of you are real "scientist'. Nothing special about anyone here, tbh.

Brazil
10-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Slow down shorty, what is.......is actually capable to understand......what? Try....is actually capable of understanding.....ok ya fucking moron? There is nothing so complex I can't understand it....nothing! It's just a matter of interest, ya got that faggot?

Didn't I say I don't believe in the God of the Bible, sure I did so why in the hell would I be going to church? Damn you're an idiot.

I'll go slow dummy.... you are an illiterate and a faggot... don't you see ? you are the laughing stock of this forum ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

go back making threads about the top 10 black cocks you sucked, ok ? I'm done with you... I had fun but you are too stupid hahahahahaha!!!!

Brazil
10-23-2014, 01:44 PM
Tbh no one here is really all that intelligent. Most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution or any theory for that matter. I doubt any of you are real "scientist'. Nothing special about anyone here, tbh.

:cry we came from a fish Roberto :cry

:cry I know... that's fucked up... you thought we were so special... God children :cry

RD2191
10-23-2014, 01:45 PM
:cry we came from a fish Roberto :cry

:cry I know... that's fucked up... you thought we were so special... God children :cry
Step your game up son. :wakeup

Brazil
10-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Step your game up son. :wakeup

:cry pls Roberto :cry

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-23-2014, 02:02 PM
are you a Homo? if yes don't you want us to "believe" you?

what part of "believe" do you not get?

What part of not giving a fuck did you not get?

RD2191
10-23-2014, 02:24 PM
:cry pls Roberto :cry
:lol

Cry Havoc
10-23-2014, 03:29 PM

Agloco I know has done a lot of work in the nuclear field, if memory serves. I've personally got some research credit to my name, although I wouldn't classify that as an indicator of intelligence. I think you'd be surprised at the number of posters who actually do work in the sciences here.

DisAsTerBot
10-23-2014, 03:38 PM
it's also hilarious that rob says "most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution" Yet he doesn't understand evolution... or hell, scientific method for that matter.

spurraider21
10-23-2014, 03:47 PM
"Peer review" is bullshit. tbh. Most shit that is reviewed are things that threaten the lie of evolution and what not. Science books have tons of shit that has been removed in the last decade that scientist are now finding out was all wrong. Why wasn't all that shit reviewed? Fucking taught for 50 years and now they remove it. :lol Science.
Lol at destroying your own point. Science books taking things out that were demonstrated to be inaccurate is the perfect example of peer review.

spurraider21
10-23-2014, 03:50 PM
More repug LIES

RD2191
10-23-2014, 04:25 PM
it's also hilarious that rob says "most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution" Yet he doesn't understand evolution... or hell, scientific method for that matter.
Define evolution in your own words. :wakeup

DisAsTerBot
10-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Define evolution in your own words. :wakeup

im not going in circles with you. just pointing out what you've shown here over and over again. Plus, i want to believe that you are trolling and not this way irl. I really want to believe that.

Agloco
10-23-2014, 04:48 PM

What's a "real" scientist, pray tell.

Agloco
10-23-2014, 04:54 PM

Is that right? Can you expound on this for us?

xmas1997
10-23-2014, 06:31 PM
I just like watching posters getting angry after being called out for their ignorance.

You should be calling yourself out all the time then.

No one on this site is a bigger more unintelligent flaky fool than you are.

Oh, wait, you already know that, you just don't care.

I got it.

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:44 PM
I'll go slow dummy.... you are an illiterate and a faggot... don't you see ? you are the laughing stock of this forum ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

go back making threads about the top 10 black cocks you sucked, ok ? I'm done with you... I had fun but you are too stupid hahahahahaha!!!!

What's your obsession with black cocks ya little faggot? If anyone here is illiterate and a laughing stock it's your dumb ass. It was fun kicking your ass however.

Avante
10-23-2014, 11:47 PM
:lol The hubris is real.

I'd love for you to try to even begin to comprehend string theory and explain it back to anyone. You'd be lost in 30 seconds. :lol

You cannot be this dumb, wow! There is nothing so complex a little study won't work.

DMC
10-24-2014, 09:03 AM
This thread is about circular reasoning. It's saying science is wrong because science says so.

If there was no big bang, then perhaps matter and energy have always existed, so not contingent, no need for a creator.. god goes "poof" back into the non-existence where he came from.

leemajors
10-24-2014, 09:31 AM
https://twitter.com/TakeThatDarwin

Cry Havoc
10-24-2014, 10:06 AM
You cannot be this dumb, wow! There is nothing so complex a little study won't work.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Please go explain to theoretical physicists how easy it is to understand and make advances in their field. That is among the most ignorant comments I've ever heard uttered by a human being.

Blake
10-24-2014, 10:23 AM
You should be calling yourself out all the time then.

No one on this site is a bigger more unintelligent flaky fool than you are.

Oh, wait, you already know that, you just don't care.

I got it.

sincere apology revoked

Franklin
10-24-2014, 11:09 PM
Big Bang theory might be wrong to explain the creation of the universe but it still makes perfect sense when it comes to the creation of lives imho.

Avante
10-24-2014, 11:42 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Please go explain to theoretical physicists how easy it is to understand and make advances in their field. That is among the most ignorant comments I've ever heard uttered by a human being.

My point was this....

If something/anything is explained/broke down in a book and it's just a matter of learning about it all, there is nothing , NOTHING, I or most can't grasp within a reasonable amount of time. Yes there will be no...."I just can't figure it out"....that won't happen...if....you are interested and want to educate yourself.

As of right now, you have no clue at all about the origins of them old blues. You can't talk Mamie Smith who recorded the first blues record in 1920 with "Crazy Blues". You know nothing about those first great sprinters out of the Caribbean. You cant talk about the origins of pro football or the sci fi novel. Talk to me about the first pro boxers, rasslers? Yep...you can't. Thats because you don't care, you never took the time to educate yourself, well this is no different. Just a different set of facts, nothing more.

TheyCallMePro
10-25-2014, 01:20 AM
I've never believed in the Big Bang Theory. It just sounds too dramatic, too fantastical--a human creation.

And who cares how far away something is and the rate it's flying away from you. That doesn't mean it was once a part of a whole. I watch 'Into the Universe' all the time, and 90% of the time I'm thinking "What? How do they know that, they must be guessing."

Cry Havoc
10-25-2014, 11:04 AM
My point was this....

If something/anything is explained/broke down in a book and it's just a matter of learning about it all, there is nothing , NOTHING, I or most can't grasp within a reasonable amount of time. Yes there will be no...."I just can't figure it out"....that won't happen...if....you are interested and want to educate yourself.

You're just wrong, and you're ignorant of how wrong you are. Theoretical physics and high level math require far more than just reading to comprehend. There are brilliant college students who bust their ass reading 8 hours a day+ to reach any sort of plateau in the theoretical sciences where they can make a career for themselves, and they crash and burn. They dedicate most of their young lives to understanding just a tiny fragment of their field, spend tens of thousands of hours studying it, hypothesizing, writing theories and abstract math, and still fail.

It's obvious that you've never studied any of the sciences beyond the basic biology and chemistry, as those can be understood by reading.

They also resemble nothing of their advanced counterparts. At all. So it's unsurprising you think the way you do, having never studied it.

mouse
10-25-2014, 11:42 AM
What's your obsession with black cocks ya little faggot? .

Brazil got hit ass raped and Jimmy cracked corn

xmas1997
10-25-2014, 12:54 PM
sincere apology revoked

Hey, you started it all over again between you and I.

At least I had the balls to be a man and apologize to you.

What did you do?????????????????????????

Right, just as I thought.

spurraider21
10-25-2014, 02:02 PM
I've never believed in the Big Bang Theory. It just sounds too dramatic, too fantastical--a human creation.

And who cares how far away something is and the rate it's flying away from you. That doesn't mean it was once a part of a whole. I watch 'Into the Universe' all the time, and 90% of the time I'm thinking "What? How do they know that, they must be guessing."
Scientific theory is a lot like investigating a crime scene. If there is no hard video evidence of a crime, there is always a guessing element when you find somebody to be guilty/not guilty. You can have a motive, DNA evidence, and more, yet there is always going to be a hint of uncertainty. But you see enough evidence, pieces of the puzzle, and you can come up with the most reasonable theory as to what went down.

This is is how the big bang theory arose, a mere result of evidence at hand. All galaxies moving away from each other, accelerating. Either there was a starting central point, or galaxies have completely unpredictable movement that defies basically everything we know about physics... Making an abrupt 40 degree turn while suddenly decelerating, etc. the cosmic microwave background, etc.

some people hold the notion that people just fabricated the theory out of thin air and have since then just tried to prove it. It's actually the other way around, and science typically advances by proving old science wrong

xmas1997
10-25-2014, 02:06 PM

And I don't care! :lol

But he does know his wine.

Gotten some good advice along those lines.

Agloco
10-26-2014, 08:31 PM

As of right now, you have no clue at all about the origins of them old blues. You can't talk Mamie Smith who recorded the first blues record in 1920 with "Crazy Blues". You know nothing about those first great sprinters out of the Caribbean. You cant talk about the origins of pro football or the sci fi novel. Talk to me about the first pro boxers, rasslers? Yep...you can't. Thats because you don't care, you never took the time to educate yourself, well this is no different. Just a different set of facts, nothing more.

Lol different set of facts.

mouse
10-27-2014, 12:31 AM
And I don't care! :lol

But he does know his wine.

Most gay people do.

Gotten some good advice along those lines.

you have to read between the lines of him saying faggot every post.

Brazil
10-27-2014, 09:37 AM

look at dat faggot claiming victory of one of his efriend

:lol Design without designer
:lol I'm discussing very deep stuff with dudes of the MIT
:lol I'm too smart to explain clearly what I think
:lol arrogant peasant
:lol king of trolls being efriend with troll haters
:lol sucking at photoshop

mouse
10-27-2014, 11:20 AM
faggot

http://www.semclubhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/fish_and_hook.gif

mouse
10-27-2014, 11:26 AM
you have to read between the lines of him saying faggot every post.

Brazil
10-27-2014, 12:38 PM
I use the word homo cauz you know it's classier than faggot

xmas1997
10-29-2014, 07:20 PM
The theories of evolution and the Big Bang are real and God is not “a magician with a magic wand”, Pope Francis has declared.

Speaking at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, the Pope made comments which experts said put an end to the “pseudo theories” of creationism and intelligent design that some argue were encouraged by his predecessor, Benedict XVI.

Francis explained that both scientific theories were not incompatible with the existence of a creator – arguing instead that they “require it”.

“When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so,” Francis said.

He added: “He created human beings and let them develop according to the internal laws that he gave to each one so they would reach their fulfilment.

mouse
10-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Keep in mind this is the same pope who said.......

2) All atheists go to heaven?

During a homily in Rome on May 22, Francis said that God redeems everyone – not just Christians, but atheists, as well.

“We must meet one another doing good,” the pope said. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.”

So, was the pope saying that people can go to heaven, even if they don’t believe in God?

Probably not, say church experts.

Catholicism has long held that salvation is open to everyone – but with a really big caveat. If you know about the church and don’t become a member, the door to heaven is likely closed, a Catholic spokesman later clarified.

Many American atheists say they appreciated the olive branch from the pope, however unclear his remarks may have been.

xmas1997
10-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Sounds good to me.

The only problem with atheists that I can see is they waste too much time trying to justify their own existence, much less God's.

mouse
10-29-2014, 07:33 PM
He also said.......

1) There’s a “gay lobby” inside the Vatican

Meeting with Catholic leaders from his native Latin America and the Caribbean on Sunday, the pope said that there’s a lot of holy people in the Curia, Catholicism’s Rome-based bureaucracy.

But there is also a “stream of corruption,” Francis said, including a “gay lobby.”

“We need to see what we can do,” he added, somewhat cryptically.

Only the pope knows exactly what he means. The Vatican has clammed up, refusing to explain.

Catholic experts believe Francis was referring to a secret dossier presented to his predecessor Pope Benedict XVI that investigated a series of embarrassing leaks from Vatican insiders to Italian journalists.

The dossier referred to a Vatican network of sexually active gay clergy who might have been subject to blackmail, according to Italian reports.

mouse
10-29-2014, 07:38 PM
No matter what the Pope says he's just a "man" just like Darwin , John Smith. and Mohamed

No one including myself should be claiming we know how the Universe started and why we are here.

That goes for the Science and Biology texts books.

spurraider21
10-29-2014, 07:41 PM
Mouse makes a lot more sense now that I realize he's just an atheist who didn't like science growing up

xmas1997
10-29-2014, 07:47 PM
Mouse makes a lot more sense now that I realize he's just an atheist who didn't like science growing up

Or he might have been a theologian who didn't like religion growing up.

How can you be so sure of which?

Maybe you should ask the source.

mouse
10-29-2014, 07:56 PM

I didn't hate science growing up I just questioned it.

It wasn't until I was much older and saw for myself how $cience lies to the public and the students then I had to speak out .

xmas1997
10-29-2014, 08:00 PM
I didn't hate science growing up I just questioned it.

It wasn't until I was much older and saw for myself how $cience lies to the public and the students then I had to speak out .

As well you should.

There needs to be checks and balances from somewhere.

mouse
10-29-2014, 08:07 PM
If that was true Evolution would have never been forced upon the young developing minds of the students.

It would be found in the library between courious Goerge and Dr Suess

spurraider21
10-29-2014, 08:21 PM
Or he might have been a theologian who didn't like religion growing up.

How can you be so sure of which?

Maybe you should ask the source.
he says he subscribes to "alternative design" which is supposedly different than intelligent design. when asking him about this view, he said he doesn't claim the existence of a god/creator/designer. that makes him atheist by definition