PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: The term "Dad Killer"...

Red Hawk #21
10-23-2014, 01:57 PM
I know that MJ was a compulsive gambler, but I still don't see how that had anything to do with his father being murdered. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't his father killed by two teenagers who were attempting to rob him? They didn't kill him because of a gambling debt. Even if MJ or his father owed a gambling debt I'm pretty sure MJ could have paid it off easily. I honestly don't know too much about the circumstances surrounding James Jordan Sr's death, but I know there's a bunch of people on this forum that call MJ "Dad Killer". Perhaps, you guys can clarify what MJ had to do with his Father's murder?
http://i.imgur.com/BQRR6Ji.jpg?1

MJ discussing Father's death (33:40 mark)
Ypi7iH8IhC8

lefty
10-23-2014, 02:00 PM
Malik Hairston

Chris
10-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Look up blood sacrifice and solstice sacrifice and decide if you want to believe in it or not. Sacrificing your soul, or sacrificing a family member or close friend for fame. At least, thats how I interpreted dad killer :lol

unforeseen
10-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Clipper Nation always uses that term to describe Jordan. Maybe he can chime in on the matter.

100%duncan
10-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Some kids think it can propel lebron to GOAT status.

Thats all that needs to be said "tbh.."

10-23-2014, 02:25 PM
Harlem grasping for straws to take shots at the goat mj

benefactor
10-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Clipper Nation always uses that term to describe Jordan. Maybe he can chime in on the matter.
He does it because Harlem does it tbh.

daslicer
10-23-2014, 02:46 PM
There is a good Jordan bio book out there that discusses his relationship with his father. The book just recently came out and is by the author Roland Lazenby. If you read the book you will get the picture of Jordan's dad being a stereotypical nigga. His dad was a compulsive gamble,adulterer, and was straight up lazy living off of MJ's money. There is a part in the book that discusses how James Jordan owned a percentage of flight 23 but MJ forced him to sell his share once he found out he had taken all the money and had committed tax fraud. Despite all of that MJ still gave his dad money whenever he needed it hence the term dad killer is retarded. Even if the rumor is true that MJ's gambling was responsible for his dad's death I won't hold it against himself since his dad from the accounts of the book wasn't a good guy.

lefty
10-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Michael Jordan got him killed because he looks like him

Nobody is allowed to look like Michael

That's how competitive he is

BatManu20
10-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Only Lebron fan boys call him that tbh. His father's death obviously had nothing to do MJ's gambling problem. He gave his father so much money it's ridiculous, even when MJ Sr. threw most of it away on gambling and booze. Just something for MJ haters to try and hang on to tbh.

lefty
10-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Lebron did it for the kids

Jordan didn't

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4798121/michael-jordan-dunks-at-age-50-o.gif

jag
10-23-2014, 03:54 PM
He does it because Harlem does it tbh.

Kool Bob Love
10-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Harlem grasping for straws to take shots at the goat mj

Red Hawk #21
10-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Look up blood sacrifice and solstice sacrifice and decide if you want to believe in it or not. Sacrificing your soul, or sacrificing a family member or close friend for fame. At least, thats how I interpreted dad killer :lol

This sounds like something you'd see in an African movie or something :lol

Bynumite
10-23-2014, 08:45 PM
This is 2/5 talking... Lebeta being a better human being won't suddenly elevate to GOAT status.

Lebeta dick riders like harlem and the chink can't say much about MJ's accomplishments on the court that's why they constantly resort to personal attacks like dad killer, degenerate gambler and MJ is mean to people like that will do anything to MJ's basketball legacy.

StrengthAndHonor
10-23-2014, 08:50 PM
This is 2/5 talking... Lebeta being a better human being won't suddenly elevate to GOAT status.

Lebeta dick riders like harlem and the chink can't say much about MJ's accomplishments on the court that's why they constantly resort to personal attacks like dad killer, degenerate gambler and MJ is mean to people like that will do anything to MJ's basketball legacy.
I thought Harlem changed his view on lebron James after signing with Cleveland.

lefty
10-23-2014, 08:51 PM
Well to be fair Mike's legacy was built on very favorable treatment by Stern

lefty
10-23-2014, 08:53 PM
There is a good Jordan bio book out there that discusses his relationship with his father. The book just recently came out and is by the author Roland Lazenby. If you read the book you will get the picture of Jordan's dad being a stereotypical nigga. His dad was a compulsive gamble,adulterer, and was straight up lazy living off of MJ's money. There is a part in the book that discusses how James Jordan owned a percentage of flight 23 but MJ forced him to sell his share once he found out he had taken all the money and had committed tax fraud. Despite all of that MJ still gave his dad money whenever he needed it hence the term dad killer is retarded. Even if the rumor is true that MJ's gambling was responsible for his dad's death I won't hold it against himself since his dad from the accounts of the book wasn't a good guy.
I can see why Mike would have wanted to kill his dad

ezau
10-23-2014, 10:26 PM

:lmao This is actually pretty good, lefty.

spurraider21
10-23-2014, 11:22 PM
its just lebron fanboys like zipper nation and harlemheat/malik hairston that do anything to throw shit on MJ

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2014, 01:44 AM

lol why hasnt messi done the same?

Franklin
10-24-2014, 02:20 AM
niggas get killed everyday in the street. the teenagers who killed MJ's dad probably had no idea that his son was MJ tbh.

AlexJones
10-25-2014, 07:15 AM
its just lebron fanboys like zipper nation and harlemheat/malik hairston that do anything to throw shit on MJ

:lmao Because it totally wasn't Celtics fans that started the whole thing back in the 90's. Quit embarrassing yourself you fucking faggot.

spurraider21
10-25-2014, 01:11 PM
:lmao Because it totally wasn't Celtics fans that started the whole thing back in the 90's. Quit embarrassing yourself you fucking faggot.
idgaf. this is in the context of ST

10-25-2014, 01:15 PM

GOAT

Reck
10-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Harlem is the only one who uses it and of course his offsprings have taken to it as well. Pretty sure the latter dont even actually know why they're even calling him "dad killer" besides the fact they're just trying to get Harlem's aproval.

Malik Hairston
10-25-2014, 09:51 PM
I genuinely dislike Lebron, I don't know why niggas still bring that up, tbh:lol..Harlem can't respect coons, it's not in me..

I don't understand why Dad Killer fans get so defensive about his part in the murder of his father, tbh..it doesn't affect his status as a basketball player, why does it bother them so much?..everybody that has followed the story closely knows that DK played a role, for obvious reasons..he's still the GOAT, but that doesn't change anything off the court:lol..

spurraider21
10-25-2014, 09:52 PM
I genuinely dislike Lebron, I don't know why niggas still bring that up, tbh:lol..Harlem can't respect coons, it's not in me..

I don't understand why Dad Killer fans get so defensive about his part in the murder of his father, tbh..it doesn't affect his status as a basketball player, why does it bother them so much?..everybody that has followed the story closely knows that DK played a role, for obvious reasons..
that's been a recent development. about 2 days before his decision he was on a 1 man crusade against racism tbh :lol

Malik Hairston
10-25-2014, 09:54 PM
I didn't think he would ever be enough of a coon to return to Cleveland, tbh..

Dad Killer level of coonery, tbh..

I admit it's going to be a little strange hating him this season, but it won't be difficult..hopefully there won't be a Bulls vs. Cavs ECF or even worse, a Cavs vs. Thunder/Clippers Finals, as I would have to quit watching the NBA:lol..

CitizenDwayne
10-25-2014, 10:07 PM
I didn't think he would ever be enough of a coon to return to Cleveland, tbh..

Dad Killer level of coonery, tbh..

I admit it's going to be a little strange hating him this season, but it won't be difficult..hopefully there won't be a Bulls vs. Cavs ECF or even worse, a Cavs vs. Thunder/Clippers Finals, as I would have to quit watching the NBA:lol..

When did Jordan even come close to that level?

Arcadian
10-26-2014, 12:10 AM

I don't understand why Dad Killer fans get so defensive about his part in the murder of his father, tbh..it doesn't affect his status as a basketball player, why does it bother them so much?..everybody that has followed the story closely knows that DK played a role, for obvious reasons..he's still the GOAT, but that doesn't change anything off the court:lol..

Please, enlighten us about these "obvious reasons." We're asking you to explain. It might be obvious to you, but it's not to us.

Horse
10-27-2014, 01:00 PM
I know that MJ was a compulsive gambler, but I still don't see how that had anything to do with his father being murdered. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't his father killed by two teenagers who were attempting to rob him? They didn't kill him because of a gambling debt. Even if MJ or his father owed a gambling debt I'm pretty sure MJ could have paid it off easily. I honestly don't know too much about the circumstances surrounding James Jordan Sr's death, but I know there's a bunch of people on this forum that call MJ "Dad Killer". Perhaps, you guys can clarify what MJ had to do with his Father's murder?
http://i.imgur.com/BQRR6Ji.jpg?1
Bunch of sick fuckers on here that's all. Althought that is pretty funny

MJ discussing Father's death (33:40 mark)
Ypi7iH8IhC8