PDA

View Full Version : LOL KD and Shaq picked Karl Malone over Timmy.

spursparker9
10-25-2014, 11:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ER0X1mgMbg&list=UUKy1dAqELo0zrOtPkf0eTMw

DesignatedT
10-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Are they talking about who they would pick at each position to play with in NBA2K? If that's the case, I probably wouldn't pick Timmy either. Shaq has been on the record numerous times saying Duncan is the best pf of all time.

10-25-2014, 01:13 PM
If it's 2k then yeah I wouldn't go with Timmy either

dorrrr
10-25-2014, 01:28 PM
KD also took kobe over MJ. Karim, Wilt also weren't chosen. Who cares?
Timmy- 5 : Malone- 0

Spurs21Fan4Ever
10-25-2014, 01:29 PM
A lot of jealousy of Tim and the Spurs. Everyone wants what they have but can't get it. Sadly, I bet LeBron would choose Duncan.

itzsoweezee
10-25-2014, 03:03 PM
KD's comments about Kahwi confirmed that KD is bitchmade. Bernard King no championship winning motherfucker.

And Shaq is a known punk. He openly said he didn't want Tim to win number five because he only has four.

Fuck them both.

look_at_g_shred
10-25-2014, 04:10 PM
A lot of jealousy of Tim and the Spurs. Everyone wants what they have but can't get it. Sadly, I bet LeBron would choose Duncan.
Why is that sad?

Brazil
10-25-2014, 04:24 PM
St and its bleeding vaginas

Arcadian
10-25-2014, 04:40 PM
If it's 2k then yeah I wouldn't go with Timmy either

Only because they picked the wrong version of him. For some reason, they have the 98 Spurs (rather than the 99 Spurs or 03 Spurs or 05 Spurs) as the classic team, which means we have to choose between Rookie Duncan and Old Duncan.

If they had Prime Duncan, he would be the obvious choice.

itzsoweezee
10-25-2014, 04:40 PM

you wouldn't understand. you're a tony parker fan, not a spurs fan.

Dre_7
10-25-2014, 05:08 PM
Only because they picked the wrong version of him. For some reason, they have the 98 Spurs (rather than the 99 Spurs or 03 Spurs or 05 Spurs) as the classic team, which means we have to choose between Rookie Duncan and Old Duncan.

:tu

I wanna see a championship Spurs team as one of 2k's old school teams. The '05 version with young Manu and Prime Duncan would be sick!!

50Bestspurever
10-25-2014, 05:20 PM
KD's comments about Kahwi confirmed that KD is bitchmade. Bernard King no championship winning motherfucker.

And Shaq is a known punk. He openly said he didn't want Tim to win number five because he only has four.

Fuck them both.

+1, i use to like durant, with the UT ties and how he seemed like he would be a good spur, but he has turned into a little bitch. he really crossed into the chris paul and ray allen little bitch mode this summer. fuck him is right.

rmt
10-25-2014, 06:30 PM

Why do you think that's sad? I think both Lebron and Spo would pick TD - they were very complimentary of him in their interviews (especially regarding his defense).

thiste
10-25-2014, 07:05 PM
So what would be your unbeatable 5?

TheyCallMePro
10-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Granted I only became a Spurs fan back in 1999 when they won their first title, I can't ever remember a time where Timmy didn't dominate Malone and the Jazz from 1999-2003. I was really young, but never understood why the media pumped up Malone and the Jazz so much. I look now and see that they were really good before I started watching the NBA in 99, but it seems from the moment Duncan came in the league that Malone officially became irrelevant.

mkurts
10-25-2014, 07:39 PM

Have a look at rookie Duncan stats ... well did anyone ? Sigh

Dunc n Dave
10-25-2014, 07:50 PM
Meh... None of them picked Lebron for their Top 5 either. So really, who cares?

Galileo
10-25-2014, 07:51 PM
KD and Shaq picked Karl Malone over Timmy.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! FLOOD ADAM SILVER WITH PHONE CALLS NOW!!!!!

:lmao

:bobo

:frying:

Arcadian
10-25-2014, 07:52 PM
Have a look at rookie Duncan stats ... well did anyone ? Sigh

I'm not saying he wasn't great. He was one of the best rookies ever. But he was still much better in 02-06. Even 99 would have been better. I just don't understand why they chose 98.

hitmantb
10-25-2014, 10:04 PM
Rookie Duncan lost to MVP Malone in the post season.

From there on, Malone was too old to really compete with Duncan but in 2004 he almost completely shut Duncan down. Yes Duncan was exhausted from the lone star title in 2003 and had to play against Shaq and Malone without Robinson, he also had plantar fasciitis but Malone was 40 years old so . . .

So give credit where credit is due, Malone and Duncan are honestly not as far as 0 vs 5 suggests. Malone was one of the few few few players who had the longevity to match Duncan. As lucky as it was for the Spurs to land Duncan, it was also lucky for Duncan to add himself to a 50+ win team without him. Very few rookies, LeBron/Jordan included ever had that luxury.

Spurs 4 The Win
10-25-2014, 11:58 PM

From there on, Malone was too old to really compete with Duncan but in 2004 he almost completely shut Duncan down. Yes Duncan was exhausted from the lone star title in 2003 and had to play against Shaq and Malone without Robinson, he also had plantar fasciitis but Malone was 40 years old so . . .

So give credit where credit is due, Malone and Duncan are honestly not as far as 0 vs 5 suggests. Malone was one of the few few few players who had the longevity to match Duncan. As lucky as it was for the Spurs to land Duncan, it was also lucky for Duncan to add himself to a 50+ win team without him. Very few rookies, LeBron/Jordan included ever had that luxury.

Malone had stacked teams and couldnt win. He choked in the Finals by missing free throws to seal a game 6 win versus the bulls. He choked period.

Duncan >>>>>> Malone

Arcadian
10-26-2014, 12:24 AM
It's also possible that they were categorizing Duncan as a center. He has primarily played C since 07, after all.

But yeah, Duncan > Malone, and it's not close. Duncan makes his teammates better and elevates his game in the playoffs and crucial moments in games. Malone was something of a choker. He just didn't quite have the same level of impact as Duncan. He scored a lot, but didn't control the game as much as Tim.

100%duncan
10-26-2014, 01:13 AM
:lol ma nigga

phxspurfan
10-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Sweet debate. Love MJs squad. I'd probably go something like that squad too, just cuz it would be dominant AND showtime-fun to watch.

PG - Allen Iverson (breaks anyone down and dishes or scores at will)
SG - Jeff Hornacek (GOAT SG shooter along with Ray Allen, some dirty work on D)
SF - LeBron (would fit in no matter what)
PF - Marcus Camby (in his prime, DPOY version)
C - Ewing (gotta go with the Knick)

actually on second thought

PF - Dominique Wilkins

Obstructed_View
10-26-2014, 08:49 PM
It's also possible that they were categorizing Duncan as a center. He has primarily played C since 07, after all.

Oberto was never anything but a center, far as I know. It was about four years between Oberto and Splitter. If that's the case, then they're really cherry picking.

I completely agree with the rest of your post.

spurraider21
10-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Malone had stacked teams and couldnt win. He choked in the Finals by missing free throws to seal a game 6 win versus the bulls. He choked period.

Duncan >>>>>> Malone
duncan choked game 5 against the pistons but got bailed out by horry. malone needed an horry

Obstructed_View
10-26-2014, 08:54 PM
Don't know shit about 2K, but :lmao at Curry's team.

MI21
10-26-2014, 09:28 PM

Malone is a pedophile rapist faggot.

Head to head stats --

Duncan averaged 25/11/3/3 on 53% with a win loss ratio of 17W-8L

Malone averaged 20/10/4 on 43% (:lol) and lost more than twice the amount of games he won.

skulls138
10-26-2014, 11:00 PM
Malone is a pedophile rapist faggot.I gotta say, its bullshit that Ive got to read this trash when I come on this board.

MI21
10-26-2014, 11:35 PM
I gotta say, its bullshit that Ive got to read this trash when I come on this board.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/080507

Malone reportedly impregnated Bell's mother when she was 13 and he was a sophomore at Louisiana Tech.

You telling me he isn't a pedophile rapist?

MI21
10-26-2014, 11:41 PM
I gotta say, it's bullshit I've got to read this trash defending Karl Malone when I come on this board.

Brazil
10-27-2014, 04:30 AM
you wouldn't understand. you're a tony parker fan, not a spurs fan.

:cry I'm bleeding from my vagina... Shaq picked Karl Malone, KD does not like Kawhi :cry