PDA

View Full Version : OT: Barkley,"We're never going to be successful as a race because of blacks not whites"

Thebesteva
10-26-2014, 05:31 PM
:lol paging Koolaid

"We're the only race that encourages getting arrested as an accomplishment in life." :rollin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOIGk-xbvOM#t=101

lefty
10-26-2014, 06:43 PM
:lol

djohn2oo8
10-26-2014, 06:49 PM
He is right though...Now I have some dumbasses in my FB feed getting asshurt at Barkley because it is true. Blacks do not like seeing other Blacks successful.

10-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Barkley can speak for himself.

skut_farkus
10-26-2014, 07:01 PM
Well he is right

SupremeGuy
10-26-2014, 07:04 PM
:toast

benefactor
10-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Barkley has always brought the truth bombs when it comes to his race.

apalisoc_9
10-26-2014, 07:30 PM
there is some truth to what he says, but in reality barkely is coon IMO.

AaronY
10-26-2014, 07:42 PM
Motherfucking truth nukes, jesus

Infinite_limit
10-26-2014, 07:54 PM
Charles 2016?

Red Hawk #21
10-26-2014, 07:55 PM
there is some truth to what he says, but in reality barkely is coon IMO.

How is he a coon? He spoke the truth.

Ignignokt
10-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Faux Black crypto Paki getting

BTFO
T
F
O

Venti Quattro
10-26-2014, 08:00 PM
God damn jeebus you need to see this :lmao

Mugen
10-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Damn, some legit truthbombs by chuck.

lefty
10-26-2014, 08:14 PM
:toast

:bobo

lefty
10-26-2014, 08:17 PM
This was brought up in a few episodes of Fresh Prince of Belair

Spur-Addict
10-26-2014, 08:18 PM
Charles 2016?

jeebus
10-26-2014, 08:26 PM
:lol Barkley bringing up his book, as if any regular coon has the ability to read it

Floyd Pacquiao
10-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Black people getting their “feelings caught" over rhe truth bombs Barkley dropped

CitizenDwayne
10-26-2014, 08:47 PM

Robz4000
10-26-2014, 09:40 PM
:lol god damn no mercy

skut_farkus
10-26-2014, 09:58 PM
http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201406_1918_dgedi_sm.jpg

Thebesteva
10-26-2014, 10:02 PM
I knew a few black people in my medical school days. I gave them a lot of props, they would tell me the shit they get from their friends for "selling out." I applaud blacks that become successful which is what always reminds me Im not a true racist. A true racist wants to see them stay down, as to where I want to see them rise to the occasion and fit in with society.

I can't imagine why a race would call you a sell out for going after your life but you're a "g" if you stand by hollywood blvd and hand out your demo tape .

unforeseen
10-26-2014, 10:09 PM
Are you a general doctor or specialized?

I knew a few black people in my medical school days. I gave them a lot of props, they would tell me the shit they get from their friends for "selling out." I applaud blacks that become successful which is what always reminds me Im not a true racist. A true racist wants to see them stay down, as to where I want to see them rise to the occasion and fit in with society.

I can't imagine why a race would call you a sell out for going after your life but you're a "g" if you stand by hollywood blvd and hand out your demo tape .

Infinite_limit
10-26-2014, 10:43 PM

Many Blacks ignorantly think "the Man" or system is overwhelming White [Slave mindset]. In the USA, this simply is not the case when you consider Jews, Asians or Arabs. But you can't ignore the impact Rap music has on Black culture. "9 to 5 is for suckers". The quick & easy buck: Athletics, Fashion & Music is naively viewed by young Blacks as a practical career option.

I spoke to my parents recently and I stated that I wish they had put all my focus growing up into Math (and down the line Science). Subjects such as History, Philosophy or even English can be rather easily picked up later. I will force my children to focus on Mathematics by hiring tutors. IMO math = $$$. If my child tries creating a clothing line or becoming an Artist, I will slap them in the face.

TDMVPDPOY
10-26-2014, 11:07 PM
I spoke to my parents recently and I stated that I wish they had put all my focus growing up into Math (and down the line Science). Subjects such as History, Philosophy or even English can be rather easily picked up later. I will force my children to focus on Mathematics by hiring tutors. IMO math = $$$. If my child tries creating a clothing line or becoming an Artist, I will slap them in the face.

u know most jobs relating to maths is outsource to the asian man in asia for cheap labour rates

did i tell you u got mutts in ur country who would work for anything when theres an oversupply of job seekers with same qualifications...

Infinite_limit
10-27-2014, 12:08 AM
u know most jobs relating to maths is outsource to the asian man in asia for cheap labour rates

did i tell you u got mutts in ur country who would work for anything when theres an oversupply of job seekers with same qualifications...
I meant you need to have strong Math fundamentals for STEM degrees. Scientist, engineers, computer etc.

Even if they decide to go into Business/Accounting, the most difficult courses are Math based.

D-Wade
10-27-2014, 12:24 AM
Heh. There are plenty of successful black people who believe in working hard and doing for self but also drop truth bombs on white supremacy and fight to dismantle it. This has been true throughout our history.

I agree with Chuck on one thing however. This "not black enough" stuff has to stop. However, what Chuck isn't saying is that black people get that from all sides, not just their own.

phyzik
10-27-2014, 01:43 AM
Heh. There are plenty of successful black people who believe in working hard and doing for self but also drop truth bombs on white supremacy and fight to dismantle it. This has been true throughout our history.

I agree with Chuck on one thing however. This "not black enough" stuff has to stop. However, what Chuck isn't saying is that black people get that from all sides, not just their own.

I will admit I am white and I just do not see the "white supremacy" you are talking about in this time.... I just don't get it. The most POWERFULL MAN in the WORLD is a black man....

What is it that I am doing that suppresses what you can do? Where is the college grants for "white" people vs "black" people for instance?

This is a serious question, I want to know what I, as a white person, can do more to support my black brothers?

Or is it really just some self-imposed stigma that you are wanting MORE than the "white man" based on what your ancestors went through just because you feel entitled?

The problem is not "being black" enough but the thought that you are an "uncle Tom" that is the issue. Once successful, regardless if your boss is white, it seems to me a successful black man is considered an "uncle Tom". THAT HAS TO STOP!! The issues with the black people among us has nothing to do with outside influence... it is all a part of the culture within the black community and no white person is to blame for it at this point. Black people have been given every opportunity to fix their shit, be it numerous school grants to welfare to government housing and monetary support. It seems to me it is time to take responsibility and fix your own mess. You have been given the tools.

Hell, I remember the OJ trial, it didn't matter if he actually did it, black people just wanted to get one over on the justice system. EVERYONE knows he did it but it was perceived and portrayed as a "White vs Black" trial and just about every black person was dancing in the streets when that fucker walked away from murder, not because he got away with it but because a "black man" finally got "justice" regardless of how twisted and wrong it was. No one talks about that shit now.

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 03:17 AM
Barkley with the typical coon talk, tbh..

The reason Black people feel hostile towards other Blacks that behave a certain way or aren't "Black enough" is entirely because of systematic White racism and brainwashing, tbh..

For example, "street cred" and the glorification of rap music and street culture is a White creation..it's a tool used by the White man to keep niggas in competition with each other..

People that use the "Black on Black" violence/hate card don't understand the issues with public housing and White Flight, tbh..it's all systematic racism that continues to bring niggas down, and very few White people, along with coons like Barkley, don't understand the intricacies and complicated nature of the problem..

Infinite_limit
10-27-2014, 03:40 AM

The reason Black people feel hostile towards other Blacks that behave a certain way or aren't "Black enough" is entirely because of systematic White racism and brainwashing, tbh..

For example, "street cred" and the glorification of rap music and street culture is a White creation..it's a tool used by the White man to keep niggas in competition with each other..

People that use the "Black on Black" violence/hate card don't understand the issues with public housing and White Flight, tbh..it's all systematic racism that continues to bring niggas down, and very few White people, along with coons like Barkley, don't understand the intricacies and complicated nature of the problem..
So essentially Blacks are really mentally weak and easy to manipulate?

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 03:55 AM
So essentially Blacks are really mentally weak and easy to manipulate?

More like Blacks are given limited options in life due to the perpetual cycle of poverty that runs through generations..young Black kids are led to believe that they can become rappers or pro athletes, not realizing that there's virtually no chance at realizing their dream..

Have you ever looked into the public education system for poor Blacks? It's corrupt and unorganized from the onset, from the moment you begin school at a young age..

It's easy for Barkley to talk, he won the genetic lottery..White people love you when you're making them money and dancing for them..Barkley doesn't relate to the average Black man, he has never been an average Black man:lol..

Baam
10-27-2014, 04:12 AM
More like Blacks are given limited options in life due to the perpetual cycle of poverty that runs through generations..young Black kids are led to believe that they can become rappers or pro athletes, not realizing that there's virtually no chance at realizing their dream..

Have you ever looked into the public education system for poor Blacks? It's corrupt and unorganized from the onset, from the moment you begin school at a young age..

It's easy for Barkley to talk, he won the genetic lottery..White people love you when you're making them money and dancing for them..Barkley doesn't relate to the average Black man, he has never been an average Black man:lol..

Great point tbh.

Infinite_limit
10-27-2014, 04:15 AM

Okay this I fully agree with. But I don't see class equality ever being a reality in the USA. It is the land of immigrants and the only way up is thru education, hell the only way to survive. You did not deny that many blacks do in fact judge those that succeed. My first few years in the USA as an immigrant were spent in all black neighborhoods but thankfully I had parents that for all intents and purposes sacrificed their lives (my mother cleaned homes while my father worked nights & overtime) to make it in the new land and ensure my sister and I received proper educations (by constantly moving/changing schools).

As the USA demographics continue to change with influx of immigrants, so does any hope of "Socialized America". There are countless examples of the system in the USA not being fair and it is one major reason why I am personally leaving America. I am aware I could be one freak accident/injury from ending up with lifelong debt or worse living on the street.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, my father admitted his fellow immigrant roommates would smoke marijuana and party while he busted his ass walking miles & riding buses to English classes. Maybe if he didn't have the pressure of moving to a foreign country/continent (with family on the way) he would not have been as driven. Being able to get away from his old friends and comfort zone was a blessing in disguise. I think this is why recent African immigrants to the USA are more successful than many Blacks with generations in the USA. They fall victim to bad comfortable social norms of those around them

Thebesteva
10-27-2014, 04:22 AM
Are you a general doctor or specialized?

General tbh

Red Hawk #21
10-27-2014, 04:34 AM
My advice to intelligent Black people is to keep working hard and avoid Negroes like the plague. There are so many good Black people out there that never reach their potential in life, not because of Whites, but because of Negroes.

Thebesteva
10-27-2014, 04:41 AM

This stems from the lack of a father figure. My life would have been an epic fail if my father wasnt a part of it. When I was 10 years old I told him I want to be in the NBA some day. He laughed hysterically and taught me at an early age what a fucking moron I was being and that those dreams are retarded. He told me to go after something more realistic like medical school or law school.

The downfall of the black culture is the lack of a father figure. When this vicious cycle ends, they will finally prevail as a race.

TDMVPDPOY
10-27-2014, 05:13 AM

they have many opportunities in africa, yet they dont do anything

so whats teh difference if you take them out of that shit hole and put them into america or any develop country run by the white man? they still thug living it up

TDMVPDPOY
10-27-2014, 05:15 AM
My advice to intelligent Black people is to keep working hard and avoid Negroes like the plague. There are so many good Black people out there that never reach their potential in life, not because of Whites, but because of Negroes.

every ethnic minority group has that same wall...a minority within the majority who gives themselves a bad name that it effects the majority to be employ due to the stigma from the bad eggs

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2014, 06:02 AM
Never miss a chance to blame other people for your problems

Killakobe81
10-27-2014, 06:39 AM
I will admit I am white and I just do not see the "white supremacy" you are talking about in this time.... I just don't get it. The most POWERFULL MAN in the WORLD is a black man....

What is it that I am doing that suppresses what you can do? Where is the college grants for "white" people vs "black" people for instance?

This is a serious question, I want to know what I, as a white person, can do more to support my black brothers?

Or is it really just some self-imposed stigma that you are wanting MORE than the "white man" based on what your ancestors went through just because you feel entitled?

The problem is not "being black" enough but the thought that you are an "uncle Tom" that is the issue. Once successful, regardless if your boss is white, it seems to me a successful black man is considered an "uncle Tom". THAT HAS TO STOP!! The issues with the black people among us has nothing to do with outside influence... it is all a part of the culture within the black community and no white person is to blame for it at this point. Black people have been given every opportunity to fix their shit, be it numerous school grants to welfare to government housing and monetary support. It seems to me it is time to take responsibility and fix your own mess. You have been given the tools.

Hell, I remember the OJ trial, it didn't matter if he actually did it, black people just wanted to get one over on the justice system. EVERYONE knows he did it but it was perceived and portrayed as a "White vs Black" trial and just about every black person was dancing in the streets when that fucker walked away from murder, not because he got away with it but because a "black man" finally got "justice" regardless of how twisted and wrong it was. No one talks about that shit now.

Not true, exaggerate much?
I was in LA at that time. Funny thing is most blacks think/thought OJ was an "uncle tom". It's been well documented that simpson gave little back to his community they dont even celebrate him all that much in the town he is from. (HBO did a documentary on this). However you were right that joyous reaction was about more than justice for Simpson there were numerous (and documented) examples of racisim and corruption in the LAPD. Johnnie C, played the race card and one of the investigating officers was a known as a racist. Add it all up and OJ's trial, the rodney King trial (and many other shaky police race relations) led to that reaction and the riots. Imagine the Ferguson tensions building up for a longer period of time. That was LA in that era and that is what you saw play out in the Simpson aftermath

And of course he did it. My only issue is I do think the cops may have played loose with evidence and time-lines because they knew his ass was guilty for kiling dat white woman and wanted to his ass pay for it (and rightfully so). I was pretty young so I dont remember all the details of the case ...

It was karma he got time on a stupid charge but that police department and DA office (vegas?) handled a celebrity case much better than L.A. Also you notice no onewas crying for justice in that case.

Killakobe81
10-27-2014, 06:51 AM
And I agree with Chuck to a degree. I am Belizean/american but have a (lighter complexion) a mix of spanish, black and probably white somewhere down the line. I was in AP classes in HS, etc. and yes the guys that I hooped with thought me and the other guy on the HS team that were top of our class were uncle tom's and not black enough, they even called him "Carlton" behind his back. His parents had money though mine did not so I was not "hated on" to the same degree. It is tough to be a person of color. But not impossible, my friend is a successful lawyer now. I am pretty sure like myself there have been white people his life that helped in fact, I was going to attend a CC (due to finances) and it was my AP english teacher (a white lady) that pushed me to attend to UCLA. We have good people in this world of all colors and shitty ones too. There is a culture of blacks that are like crabs in a bucket. there are also a strong group of professional blacks that uplift each other as well. It's too bad many NBA players know so many of the crab-ass niccas that they have to distance themselves to succeed.

benefactor
10-27-2014, 07:19 AM
Never miss a chance to blame other people for your problems
:cry but the white man is holding me back :cry

D-Wade
10-27-2014, 10:26 AM

1. If you don't think racism exists it's gonna be hard for us to communicate. Even if you live and in a bubble and know nothing about history, what's gone down this year alone, yep even with a black president, is enough to prove that. Doesn't matter if you're a black producer in Beverly Hills (who at least had a million resources to get him out of a jam) or a poor black kid in the streets (who doesn't have those resources. Everything form harsher prison sentences to reduced outcomes despite advanced educational degrees proves this.

2. BUT, what I'm saying has nothing to do with disempowering black folks. Racism exists but that doesn't mean we don't have responsibilities. That doesn't mean we can't achieve. That doesn't mean there aren't certain things we can improve. But just because I've achieved doesn't mean I'm going to act like there aren't trappings in the system that made it harder for others who weren't as lucky to. And it doesn't mean I'm not going to call them out and fight against them when I can.

3. The whole acting white/uncle tom thing is more complicated than you think. Again, I've gotten shit from everyone from Chinese and Indian, to black and white, for not acting a certain way. I can't count how many times I've been out at a club and a white dude comes up on me wanting me to rap or dance. Growing up, I was a big nerd and liked to drop big words. The person who gave me the most shit was a latino dude.

4. What's your point with the OJ trial? That blacks are biased? Dumb? Look at the history of this country. The reaction is based on that and more complicated that just "celebrating." The OJ trial was one of the most prominent examples of blacks getting a privileged white kind of justice. That can be cathartic, even if the man in question was obviously in the wrong.

I also find it interesting that white people continue to bring up OJ. It proves that injustice, the kind of injustice that blacks have been facing since this country started, sticks with you. Now imagine OJ just being the tip of the iceberg, of there being so many names out there you don't know all the names.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 10:28 AM
And I agree with Chuck to a degree. I am Belizean/american but have a (lighter complexion) a mix of spanish, black and probably white somewhere down the line. I was in AP classes in HS, etc. and yes the guys that I hooped with thought me and the other guy on the HS team that were top of our class were uncle tom's and not black enough, they even called him "Carlton" behind his back. His parents had money though mine did not so I was not "hated on" to the same degree. It is tough to be a person of color. But not impossible, my friend is a successful lawyer now. I am pretty sure like myself there have been white people his life that helped in fact, I was going to attend a CC (due to finances) and it was my AP english teacher (a white lady) that pushed me to attend to UCLA. We have good people in this world of all colors and shitty ones too. There is a culture of blacks that are like crabs in a bucket. there are also a strong group of professional blacks that uplift each other as well. It's too bad many NBA players know so many of the crab-ass niccas that they have to distance themselves to succeed.

This. The whole not black enough thing blamed on white people is Fucking stupid. It's a personal problem if they hate seeing others suceed.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 10:30 AM
And complaining about trappings in the system is dumb. Get off your ass and beat adversity.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 10:44 AM
so this is the thread non blacks speak on black issues like they know what its like being black???

anyways, there are crabs in a bucket in all races. what he's talking about isn't specific to just blacks and isn't the reason blacks are currently in the condition they're in. charles needs to keep his fucking mouth shut discussing black issues with non blacks. tap dancin' ass coon.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 10:46 AM
^there are more crabs in the black bucket.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 10:48 AM
^there are more crabs in the black bucket.

and your proof of this is????

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 10:49 AM
thats your opinion of a non black looking from the outside in. as wrong as you are, i respectfully have to disagree, doggie.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 10:50 AM
and your proof of this is????

Life experience. What other race shits on each other because they sound educated?

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Life experience. What other race shits on each other because they sound educated?

well i actually live this life. i have heard white punk kids and mexican gang members clown people of the same race for being educated. could just be a kid thing, though. i don't think being a "nerd" was ever applauded as a kid. again, as a black man i've never felt like my own race wanted me to fail. i have family members and friends who aren't as successful as me and my immediate fam and all we got was encouragement.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 11:04 AM
well i actually live this life. i have heard white punk kids and mexican gang members clown people of the same race for being educated. could just be a kid thing, though. i don't think being a "nerd" was ever applauded as a kid. again, as a black man i've never felt like my own race wanted me to fail. i have family members and friends who aren't as successful as me and my immediate fam and all we got was encouragement.

I live it too. Because I speak proper grammar, I'm often told I "sound white". It's dumb. Already at a disadvtange with all of these stereotypes, I shouldn't have to deal with some other black people's opinions of what I should sound like. Like I said, it's their personal problem. Their own self pity.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 11:13 AM
I live it too. Because I speak proper grammar, I'm often told I "sound white". It's dumb. Already at a disadvtange with all of these stereotypes, I shouldn't have to deal with people's opinions of what I should sound like. Like I said, it's their personal problem. Their own self pity.

you're asain, fam and it sounds like you deal with a lot of losers if you're still hearing that as an adult.

denzel washington, spike lee, obama and even tim duncan all speak with intelligence and grace and nobody says they "sound white". "sounding white" =/= speaking intelligent. you gotta be a dummy if you believe this. the only time people get called out for "speaking white" or an uncle tom is when you abandon your race and culture for the acceptance of non blacks, like charles is doing.

again, this crab in a bucket shit is specific to youth. socially awkward kids, nerds, geeks, emo goth kids, will always get talked about and picked on while the good looking, athletic kids will get praised even if they're lacking mentally. that goes for all races.

barkley needs to pick up a book and learn how to read before he judges anyone. if he wasn't blessed with athletic ability this coon would be serving my dinner or flipping burgers somewhere.

resistanze
10-27-2014, 12:50 PM
When Barkley says this: "He keeps it real!"
When Barkley orders whites stop use of N-word: 'dumb uneducated n!gger shoots hoops for a living! his opinion doesn't count'

confirmation bias ftw

Phillip
10-27-2014, 01:06 PM
How is he a coon? He spoke the truth.

Anyone who calls him a coon for this, are the people he is talking about :lol its ridiculous

Phillip
10-27-2014, 01:10 PM

I think his point on this, is that its more hurtful and influential when you hear that from a black person, than from a white person. Racism is harder to tune out and ignore, when it comes from your own race and/or family.

Phillip
10-27-2014, 01:12 PM

This take is retarded beyond belief.

Phillip
10-27-2014, 01:15 PM
This stems from the lack of a father figure. My life would have been an epic fail if my father wasnt a part of it. When I was 10 years old I told him I want to be in the NBA some day. He laughed hysterically and taught me at an early age what a fucking moron I was being and that those dreams are retarded. He told me to go after something more realistic like medical school or law school.

The downfall of the black culture is the lack of a father figure. When this vicious cycle ends, they will finally prevail as a race.

:tu

Phillip
10-27-2014, 01:20 PM
i have heard white punk kids and mexican gang members clown people of the same race for being educated. could just be a kid thing, though. i don't think being a "nerd" was ever applauded as a kid.

:rolleyes making fun of someone for being "nerdy", and making fun of someone for "not being black enough" because they try to get good grades are two completely different things.

Phillip
10-27-2014, 01:22 PM
denzel washington, spike lee, obama and even tim duncan all speak with intelligence and grace and nobody says they "sound white". "sounding white" =/= speaking intelligent. you gotta be a dummy if you believe this.

on the contrary, ive heard MANY black people state that every last one of those people you named "sound white" and are "coons"

Infinite_limit
10-27-2014, 01:29 PM
Mexicans are the only other people in America I've encountered that clown on educational success. But at a point they realize it means their family will be better off and I think this is the underlining issue. Mexicans in America currently share many of the same negative values of Blacks in America but the family aspect pushes them forward. I've never seen a Black father drop his child off at school with a lawnmower in the truck bed.

Ultimately Blacks in America are the most materialistic sub group I know so they often fall victim to "Being cool [an an adult]". "Keepin it real". It's mostly Rap bullshit. I read an interesting critique of Blacks in America: they always try and stand out/be seen. Whether in a positive light or not, they always want to be noticed. For example blasting Rap out of a car. Doesn't matter if most the people look down on them for doing it, the mission was to force people to turn their heads. This illustrates the mindset of many Blacks in America. It's social pressure to be an Alpha which stems from an inferiority complex.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 01:31 PM
you're asain, fam and it sounds like you deal with a lot of losers if you're still hearing that as an adult.

denzel washington, spike lee, obama and even tim duncan all speak with intelligence and grace and nobody says they "sound white". "sounding white" =/= speaking intelligent. you gotta be a dummy if you believe this. the only time people get called out for "speaking white" or an uncle tom is when you abandon your race and culture for the acceptance of non blacks, like charles is doing.

again, this crab in a bucket shit is specific to youth. socially awkward kids, nerds, geeks, emo goth kids, will always get talked about and picked on while the good looking, athletic kids will get praised even if they're lacking mentally. that goes for all races.

barkley needs to pick up a book and learn how to read before he judges anyone. if he wasn't blessed with athletic ability this coon would be serving my dinner or flipping burgers somewhere.

lol no, I'm a light skin who doesn't sag my pants nor speak in ebonics. You seem to be unaware of how divided blacks can be against each other. Also, you don't speak for everyone. And no, it is not specific to anyone.

Thebesteva
10-27-2014, 01:35 PM
:rolleyes making fun of someone for being "nerdy", and making fun of someone for "not being black enough" because they try to get good grades are two completely different things.

Exactly, Ive never heard of Mexicans making fun of each other for hard work. They are one of the hardest working races out there despite the lack of an education

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 01:36 PM
on the contrary, ive heard MANY black people state that every last one of those people you named "sound white" and are "coons"

Trill doesn't leave the Black Panther plantation much.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 02:02 PM

So u also deal with a lot of unsavory blacks. Where do y'all live????

Mexicans are the only other people in America I've encountered that clown on educational success. But at a point they realize it means their family will be better off and I think this is the underlining issue. Mexicans in America currently share many of the same negative values of Blacks in America but the family aspect pushes them forward. I've never seen a Black father drop his child off at school with a lawnmower in the truck bed.

Ultimately Blacks in America are the most materialistic sub group I know so they often fall victim to "Being cool [an an adult]". "Keepin it real". It's mostly Rap bullshit. I read an interesting critique of Blacks in America: they always try and stand out/be seen. Whether in a positive light or not, they always want to be noticed. For example blasting Rap out of a car. Doesn't matter if most the people look down on them for doing it, the mission was to force people to turn their heads. This illustrates the mindset of many Blacks in America. It's social pressure to be an Alpha which stems from an inferiority complex.

Troll post

lol no, I'm a light skin who doesn't sag my pants nor speak in ebonics. You seem to be unaware of how divided blacks can be against each other. Also, you don't speak for everyone. And no, it is not specific to anyone.

A light skin? So your black or asian. I'm thinking Asian.

I'm not unaware of the crab in a bucket mentality every ce has. It's not a dirty dark secret and it's not a major problem. None of the blacks I know applaud going to jail, da fucc? That is something kids do, not adults.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 02:04 PM
^ Yes it is a major problem. And just because you don't know anyone that does it, doesn't mean it isn't prevalent.

The Reckoning
10-27-2014, 02:19 PM
best thing to be in america right now is a young and upcoming successful black man tbh. i'm talking managerial positions with suits and all that.

UZER
10-27-2014, 02:20 PM

Troll post

A light skin? So your black or asian. I'm thinking Asian.

I'm not unaware of the crab in a bucket mentality every ce has. It's not a dirty dark secret and it's not a major problem. None of the blacks I know applaud going to jail, da fucc? That is something kids do, not adults.

More like Trill post

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 02:33 PM
I'll be back with research and links to back up my points in a few, smh.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Few hours.

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 02:52 PM

obama is white

Uh oh doggie..

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 02:53 PM
So either Trill is a liar, an uneducated child or just flat out trolling...yall choose.

UZER
10-27-2014, 02:57 PM
So either Trill is a liar, an uneducated child or just flat out trolling...yall choose.

He plays the "not a troll" really well, almost enough to believe him.

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 03:04 PM
obama isn't black.

where do y'all get this "da man is holdin' us dine" rhetoric from?

meanwhile in isreal

the hate for blacks is ridiculoushttp://i61.tinypic.com/33m3p8m.png

sterling is a white jew supremacist. it is what it is, doggie...and i cant stand obama. fucc em.

obama is just as much white as he is black

obama made a promise to do something about the marijuana laws but of course he lied and then scolded the black community as he always does and said "i am not the president of black america" basically he said fuck ya'll niggas.

what does obama have to do with this anyway? i don't like that clown.

word. I fell for the 'vote for Obama because he's black' propaganda. I admit it. not being fooled again, he sold too many wolf tickets.

So the most successful of black men, even Trill himself exhibits the characteristics of what Barkley was talking about salutethemdudes

Phillip
10-27-2014, 03:26 PM

DFW

Phillip
10-27-2014, 03:27 PM
None of the blacks I know applaud going to jail, da fucc? That is something kids do, not adults.

Sadly, its children who are affected most when they hear this kind of crap since they generally are much more impressionable than adults, forming them into adults who grew up with crappy principles.

And if ONLY kids are doing it as you claim, then where did they learn to do it from?

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 03:27 PM
:tu

:lol an Asian man congratulating an Italian man on his post regarding the opinion of a Black man on Black culture..hilarious..

I always find it funny when a Black celeb criticizes Black people, there's always a lineup of non-Blacks to suck his dick:lol..

Phillip
10-27-2014, 03:29 PM
:lol an Asian man congratulating an Italian man on his post regarding the opinion of a Black man on Black culture..hilarious..

I always find it funny when a Black celeb criticizes Black people, there's always a lineup of non-Blacks to suck his dick:lol..

Or maybe it's just nice to not see an entire race get blamed for everything that goes wrong for another race, or for an entire race to be labeled as "racist" which is about as racist as it gets. I am not racist, but because of the color of my skin, I am labeled as racist. Great line of reasoning bro :tu

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 03:32 PM
I always find it funny when anybody criticizes Black people, there's always a lineup of semen shields deflecting everything. A non-black "doesn't know the feels" and a black guy is a self hating coon, etc etc. immune from criticism

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Trill was referring to Obama in that regard in defense of the silly argument that "Black people have it good because there's a Black president"..it's one of the most illogical arguments presented in the race war..Obama has White in his gene pool as well, there's no problem in referring to him as White, it's just as accurate as labeling him Black..

Obama's race is irrelevant..he's a typical politician, say whatever you need to say to get hired, but don't fulfill your promises once you're in office..he offered hope because he made different promises and promoted himself in a different way than the prototypical presidential candidate, but like everything else promised to Black people, it was false hope..

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Or maybe it's just nice to not see an entire race get blamed for everything that goes wrong for another race, or for an entire race to be labeled as "racist" which is about as racist as it gets. I am not racist, but because of the color of my skin, I am labeled as racist. Great line of reasoning bro :tu

Who said you're a racist?

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Trill was referring to Obama in that regard in defense of the silly argument that "Black people have it good because there's a Black president"..it's one of the most illogical arguments presented in the race war..Obama has White in his gene pool as well, there's no problem in referring to him as White, it's just as accurate as labeling him Black..

Obama's race is irrelevant..he's a typical politician, say whatever you need to say to get hired, but don't fulfill your promises once you're in office..he offered hope because he made different promises and promoted himself in a different way than the prototypical presidential candidate, but like everything else promised to Black people, it was false hope..

No. It means there is no limit to what they can achieve. And his skin color isn't white.

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 03:42 PM
I always find it funny when anybody criticizes Black people, there's always a lineup of semen shields deflecting everything. A non-black "doesn't know the feels" and a black guy is a self hating coon, etc etc. immune from criticism

Most celebrities, especially athletes, have not done the research and don't possess the education to speak on these matters..

Charles Barkley can barely speak English, tbh..he's one of the stupidest men on the planet..if he didn't win the genetic lottery, he would have suffered from the same disadvantages that most young Blacks face, especially in the part of America where he was born(huge poverty rate, high percentage of high school dropouts, poor schooling system)..

Just because he won the genetic lottery, it doesn't give him permission to run his mouth on a topic he can't even relate to..he has been a White man's long-term stock investment for virtually his entire life, he doesn't know anything about being an average Black person in America..

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 03:49 PM
No. It means there is no limit to what they can achieve. And his skin color isn't white.

:lmao Obama was raised by White people, tbh..White people with money, too..

We're discussing the problems of the average Black person in this thread..not genetic lottery winners that get rich in the NBA, or half-breeds that were raised by upper class White people..

It's very easy for celebrities and rich Black people to criticize the average person..I would never disagree that in America, money > everything, even including race..

hehateme
10-27-2014, 03:49 PM
From what I have read about Barkley's past he can say whatever the fuck he wants because he lived that life and bettered his situation on his own. Just because he has athleticism doesn't mean shit otherwise he'd be another statistic after the game. Sounds like a salty ass Trill is the only one bashing another mans success in here and is the only coon I see.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 03:52 PM
:lmao Obama was raised by White people, tbh..White people with money, too..

What is his skin tone?

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 03:53 PM
What is his skin tone?

He's tan..so is Hulk Hogan, tbh..

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 03:57 PM
He's tan..so is Hulk Hogan, tbh..

So you agree he is colored, which means he is a Negro? K thanks. And Hulk Hogan spent his life in a tanning bed.

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 04:22 PM
:lol Obama identifies as black and even Trill said he voted for him because he was black. But as soon as he had success, he didn't just call him a shitty President, he referred to him as "white" as in insult which is exactly what Barkley said tbh..

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 04:39 PM
Trill and Harlem weren't exactly raised in the hood doggie. They ain't ever been about dat life IMO so they aren't qualified either then...

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 04:51 PM

basically

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 04:54 PM
here is a journal quote that focuses on the "acting white" phenomenon. its a long read and i doubt anyone is interested but the lank is at the bottom.

... this article shows that black adolescents are generally achievement oriented and that racialized peer pressure against high academic achievement is not prevalent in all schools. The analysis also shows important similarities in the experiences of black and white high-achieving students, indicating that dilemmas of high achievement are generalizable beyond a specific group. Typically, highachieving students, regardless of race, are to some degree stigmatized as “nerds” or “geeks.” The data suggest that school structures, rather than culture, may help explain when this stigma becomes racialized, producing a burden of acting white for black adolescents, and when it becomes class-based, producing a burden of “acting high and mighty” for low-income whites. Recognizing the similarities in these processes can help us refocus and refine understandings of the black-white achievement gap.

http://cds.web.unc.edu/files/2012/12/Tyson_2005.pdf

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 04:55 PM
'Acting White' Myth, The

By PAUL TOUGH
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/misc/spacer.gif (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/misc/spacer.gif)
Published: December 12, 2004

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/dropcap/w.gif (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/dropcap/w.gif)hen Bill Cosby spoke out publicly in May against dysfunction and irresponsibility in black families, he identified one pervasive symptom: ''boys attacking other boys because the boys are studying and they say, 'You're acting white.''' This idea isn't new; it was first proposed formally in the mid-80's by John Ogbu, a Nigerian professor of anthropology at the University of California at Berkeley, and it has since become almost a truism: when smart black kids try hard and do well, they are picked on by their less successful peers for ''acting white.''

The only problem with this theory, according to a research paper released in October, is that for the most part, it isn't true. Karolyn Tyson, a sociologist at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and William Darity Jr., an economist at Duke and U.N.C., coordinated an 18-month ethnographic study at 11 schools in North Carolina. What they found was that black students basically have the same attitudes about achievement as their white counterparts do: they want to succeed, understand that doing well in school has important consequences in later life and feel better about themselves the better they do.

So where does the idea of the burden of ''acting white'' come from? One explanation the authors offer will make sense to anyone who has ever seen a John Hughes movie: there's an ''oppositional peer culture'' in every high school -- the stoners and the jocks making fun of the nerds and the student-government types. When white burnouts give wedgies to white A students, the authors argue, it is seen as inevitable, but when the same dynamic is observed among black students, it is pathologized as a racial neurosis.

More insidiously, the authors say, the idea that failing black kids pull down successful black kids can be used as an excuse by administrators to conceal or justify discrimination in the public-education system. The one school where the researchers did find anxiety about ''acting white'' was the one in which black students were drastically underrepresented in the gifted-and-talented classes. And significantly, at this particular school, the notion of the burden of ''acting white'' was most pervasive not among the black students interviewed by the researchers, but among their teachers and administrators, who told researchers that blacks are ''averse to success'' and ''don't place a high value on education.

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 05:05 PM
^:lol what a pathetic article

djohn2oo8
10-27-2014, 05:06 PM
I guess those who don't try can just use the race card for being stupid.

Mao Zedong
10-27-2014, 05:33 PM
He is completely right.

~O~
10-27-2014, 05:37 PM

Well, in my school, hanging out with too many whites would have brown people (because I don't see race, I see humans of color) get angered and called you a sell out. They've been told all their lives and their history that they've been abused by beige colored people so it leads to that logic.

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 05:45 PM
Trill and Harlem weren't exactly raised in the hood doggie. They ain't ever been about dat life IMO so they aren't qualified either then...

:lol I was raised in a project, I've mentioned it here many times, both in New York and Canada..timvp even mocked my neighborhood for it's poverty when he traced my IP address, typical behavior from a person with money(although timvp obviously never earned a dime himself, he's a leech)..

My circumstance was different, though, as my father is an immigrant that had some money when he came to America, so he was able to get a head start and eventually move us into a better neighborhood, albeit still lower middle-class..I have many, many friends that I grew up with that are in prison or dead because of their circumstances and the endless "cycle", tbh..

I've personally seen the difference between White schools and Black schools, and it's dramatic, from a resources standpoint, for example..

I don't understand how an intelligent person like yourself, one of the great posters in ST history, can say that Barkley has the credentials to speak about this issue and receive so much praise from White people..

Clipper Nation
10-27-2014, 05:47 PM
'Acting White' Myth, The

By PAUL TOUGH
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/misc/spacer.gif (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/misc/spacer.gif)
Published: December 12, 2004

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/dropcap/w.gif (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/dropcap/w.gif)hen Bill Cosby spoke out publicly in May against dysfunction and irresponsibility in black families, he identified one pervasive symptom: ''boys attacking other boys because the boys are studying and they say, 'You're acting white.''' This idea isn't new; it was first proposed formally in the mid-80's by John Ogbu, a Nigerian professor of anthropology at the University of California at Berkeley, and it has since become almost a truism: when smart black kids try hard and do well, they are picked on by their less successful peers for ''acting white.''

The only problem with this theory, according to a research paper released in October, is that for the most part, it isn't true. Karolyn Tyson, a sociologist at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and William Darity Jr., an economist at Duke and U.N.C., coordinated an 18-month ethnographic study at 11 schools in North Carolina. What they found was that black students basically have the same attitudes about achievement as their white counterparts do: they want to succeed, understand that doing well in school has important consequences in later life and feel better about themselves the better they do.

So where does the idea of the burden of ''acting white'' come from? One explanation the authors offer will make sense to anyone who has ever seen a John Hughes movie: there's an ''oppositional peer culture'' in every high school -- the stoners and the jocks making fun of the nerds and the student-government types. When white burnouts give wedgies to white A students, the authors argue, it is seen as inevitable, but when the same dynamic is observed among black students, it is pathologized as a racial neurosis.

More insidiously, the authors say, the idea that failing black kids pull down successful black kids can be used as an excuse by administrators to conceal or justify discrimination in the public-education system. The one school where the researchers did find anxiety about ''acting white'' was the one in which black students were drastically underrepresented in the gifted-and-talented classes. And significantly, at this particular school, the notion of the burden of ''acting white'' was most pervasive not among the black students interviewed by the researchers, but among their teachers and administrators, who told researchers that blacks are ''averse to success'' and ''don't place a high value on education.

:lmao Citing research from UNC, whose African-American studies program was just revealed as a massive fraud

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 06:04 PM
:lol I was raised in a project, I've mentioned it here many times, both in New York and Canada..timvp even mocked my neighborhood for it's poverty when he traced my IP address, typical behavior from a person with money(although timvp obviously never earned a dime himself, he's a leech)..

My circumstance was different, though, as my father is an immigrant that had some money when he came to America, so he was able to get a head start and eventually move us into a better neighborhood, albeit still lower middle-class..I have many, many friends that I grew up with that are in prison or dead because of their circumstances and the endless "cycle", tbh..

I've personally seen the difference between White schools and Black schools, and it's dramatic, from a resources standpoint, for example..

I don't understand how an intelligent person like yourself, one of the great posters in ST history, can say that Barkley has the credentials to speak about this issue and receive so much praise from White people..

He doesn't have the credientials but even a blind squirell finds a nut tbh..I am not educated enough on the matter to really debate anyone who's done significant research and studies. My opinions are based more on personal experience and logic and I do believe there is an element of truth to this.

You see it in Trill's posts. He voted for Obama because he was black and then as soon as he found out he was a smooth talking dummy, he immediate pawned him off as "white".

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 06:17 PM
Most celebrities, especially athletes, have not done the research and don't possess the education to speak on these matters..

Charles Barkley can barely speak English, tbh..he's one of the stupidest men on the planet..if he didn't win the genetic lottery, he would have suffered from the same disadvantages that most young Blacks face, especially in the part of America where he was born(huge poverty rate, high percentage of high school dropouts, poor schooling system)..

Just because he won the genetic lottery, it doesn't give him permission to run his mouth on a topic he can't even relate to..he has been a White man's long-term stock investment for virtually his entire life, he doesn't know anything about being an average Black person in America..
:lol he grew up poor with a single mother in fucking Leeds, Alabama

he probably knows more about "the struggle" than you ever will as you're here running your mouth

Infinite_limit
10-27-2014, 06:20 PM
Barkley grew up in poverty correct? He wasn't exactly the most skilled player either. A 6 foot 6 rebounding machine in the golden age of the NBA?

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 06:22 PM
I don't see race, I see humans of color
that's exactly what race is...

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Barkley has been on the NBA radar since he was 16 years old..

He literally has never had to experience the real world as a Black man:lol..never had to pursue school, never had to get a job, never had to pay bills, never had to raise a family, etc..

Barkley himself has discussed how he was ignorant about the world until he got to college:lol..he doesn't know anything about struggling..

He played basketball every day, ate his grits, had a growth spurt, and that was all she wrote..

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 06:26 PM
you dont think growing up poor in the deep south as a minority is struggling?

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 06:27 PM
His mother struggled, yes..not Barkley..

Barkley doesn't know anything about trying to make it ahead in life as a regular dude, nothing at all:lol..he's been recruited and chased by Jews since he was 16 years old, they've been giving him whatever he wants since his senior year in HS, he probably thinks it's the same for everybody..

It's funny listening to these niggas that act like life is so easy, ignoring that they would be working at Walmart if they hadn't won the genetic lottery..

Barkley can barely speak English, I hope this nigga is aware that none of his White friends would even take a look at him if he couldn't play basketball and jump high:lol..

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 06:56 PM
He doesn't have the credientials but even a blind squirell finds a nut tbh..I am not educated enough on the matter to really debate anyone who's done significant research and studies. My opinions are based more on personal experience and logic and I do believe there is an element of truth to this.

You see it in Trill's posts. He voted for Obama because he was black and then as soon as he found out he was a smooth talking dummy, he immediate pawned him off as "white".

^^^^

Struggle trolling. You always use the passive aggressive struggle troll tactic in race threads. It's the same tactic you tried on bomani Jones but he shut u down and made u fall bacc real quick. I'll post the tweets in a few.

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 07:05 PM
:lmao Citing research from UNC, whose African-American studies program was just revealed as a massive fraud

Smh...Harlem be honest. You can respond yes or no in a private message, no homo. Is this clipper nation kid and jeebus your alias accounts? They both post right after u do a lot. It's weird.

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 07:14 PM
:lol why the fuck would I argue against myself in the same thread?..

And jeebus is a terrible poster, tbh, he's been obsessing with me for years..

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 07:17 PM
we all knew CN = Thunderup... there are some who believe Harlem = Thunderup.

it would all make sense is CN = Harlem = Thunderup :lol

but where does mouse fit in?

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 07:30 PM
^^^^

Struggle trolling. You always use the passive aggressive struggle troll tactic in race threads. It's the same tactic you tried on bomani Jones but he shut u down and made u fall bacc real quick. I'll post the tweets in a few.

Nah - you just got busted. You claimed only children or uneducated people mock successful people by calling them "white" as insult. You called Obama a coon and "white" as insults because you feel he isn't black enough or let black people down. You even said you voted for him because he was black, then when he wasn't as "black" as you wanted, you tried to pawn him off on whites.

AaronY
10-27-2014, 07:32 PM
I know we all have schticks here and stuff but trill clinton has like easily the least insightful commentary when it comes to race matters and im not even being sarcastic or joking cuz he talks about it all day. Its basically like how Avante talks about gambling all day but doesn't know anything about it

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 07:37 PM
:lol why the fuck would I argue against myself in the same thread?..

And jeebus is a terrible poster, tbh, he's been obsessing with me for years..

He has and I have an embarrassing thread baking in the oven for him when he gets out of of line. As far as u being clipper nation, I hope you're not talking to yourself. This place is weird so I had to be sure.

Nah - you just got busted. You claimed only children or uneducated people mock successful people by calling them "white" as insult. You called Obama a coon and "white" as insults because you feel he isn't black enough or let black people down. You even said you voted for him because he was black, then when he wasn't as "black" as you wanted, you tried to pawn him off on whites.

Lol this is sad

ElNono
10-27-2014, 07:43 PM
It's well known I'm Clipper Nation, tbh

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 07:43 PM
I literally don't have any trolls, I don't know why so many people think every other poster belongs to me:lol..

10-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Oh look, another thread where white people try to talk about issues in the black community.

I've never seen a guy/girl get picked on for being smart, or getting good grades. Those were usually the kids that students looked up to or had a lot friends. The kids who got bullied were the weird kids or the ones who were too poor to afford decent clothes. All of my black friends, even the ones from the hood[I'm from detroit, but went to school outside of detroit], are doing something with their lives. Whether it be school, working, or the army. Mostly school. Maybe it's just the people I surrounded myself with. Sure if all your buddies are drug dealers on the corner, or HS dropouts they'll call you a sellout for trying to be successful, but it's not common throughout the black community. I have been told that I talk white before, but it's been from black and white people. Black guys do mumble a lot, so the stereotype is understandable even though it annoys me.

Black people are deemed sellouts for becoming successful, there are plenty of successful black people. Blacks are usually labeled a sellout for other reasons.

10-27-2014, 07:45 PM
I've personally seen the difference between White schools and Black schools, and it's dramatic

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 07:46 PM
I know we all have schticks here and stuff but trill clinton has like easily the least insightful commentary when it comes to race matters and im not even being sarcastic or joking cuz he talks about it all day. Its basically like how Avante talks about gambling all day but doesn't know anything about it

http://i60.tinypic.com/29fcnr5.pngyou look for insightful commentary on race matter on spurstalk???

really, fam?

10-27-2014, 07:46 PM
From what I have read about Barkley's past he can say whatever the fuck he wants because he lived that life and bettered his situation on his own. Just because he has athleticism doesn't mean shit otherwise he'd be another statistic after the game. Sounds like a salty ass Trill is the only one bashing another mans success in here and is the only coon I see.
hur dur, one guy does it, so it must be easy

Trill Clinton
10-27-2014, 07:47 PM
It's well known I'm Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500), tbh

http://i59.tinypic.com/9ibned.gif

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 07:49 PM
He has and I have an embarrassing thread baking in the oven for him when he gets out of of line. As far as u being clipper nation, I hope you're not talking to yourself. This place is weird so I had to be sure.

Lol this is sad

You literally called Obama white as an insult. It was direct quotes. Don't know how you can deflect? Also, you are a sad dude and you come off as someone that was raised in a house with some money. You start shoe threads and talk about your sock game, but it's all online vs going out in real life.

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 07:50 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/29fcnr5.pngyou look for insightful commentary on race matter on spurstalk???

really, fam?

What does that have to do with the fact you aren't insightful? Whether looking on ST for insight is right or wrong, it doesn't change the fact you aren't insightful. You deflect so much you should get paid for that work.

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 07:51 PM
It's crazy that this huge discussion has become so prominent because some writer used anonymous sources to claim the Seahawks' players think Russell Wilson isn't Black enough, probably just to get hits for his article:lol..

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 07:52 PM
I literally don't have any trolls, I don't know why so many people think every other poster belongs to me:lol..
weren't you running Asif Ali Zardari? iirc you also claimed that at one point you were controlling koolaid_man, and rogues said you gave him his account after thunderpup got banned

10-27-2014, 07:53 PM
I always get a good chuckle when whities post "all those negroes have to do is apply themselves, and they can be 10k/day CEOs with all dat der affirmative action herp derp". If making it out of the ghetto and being successful was easy as white people made it seem we wouldn't even be having these silly discussion. But alas, young black men have a higher chance of going to a federal penitentiary than going to college. Christ!

Malik Hairston
weren't you running Asif Ali Zardari? iirc you also claimed that at one point you were controlling koolaid_man, and rogues said you gave him his account after thunderpup got banned

I have had trolls in the past, I don't have any current trolls..

The first poster you named belong to me, not the others(especially not Kool:lol)..

I've never been known for trolls like Bump, DD and Jamstone, yet somehow I have a rep for creating them:lol..

Trill Clinton
You literally called Obama white as an insult. It was direct quotes. Don't know how you can deflect? Also, you are a sad dude and you come off as someone that was raised in a house with some money. You start shoe threads and talk about your sock game, but it's all online vs going out in real life.

again more reaching and fallacies. i never called him white as an insult either. your struggle trolling is boring. i don't know why jerryd bayless entertained it for so long ugh.

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 07:54 PM
I always get a good chuckle when whities post "all those negroes have to do is apply themselves, and they can be 10k/day CEOs with all dat der affirmative action herp derp". If making it out of the ghetto and being successful was easy as white people made it seem we wouldn't even be having these silly discussion. But alas, young black men have a higher chance of going to a federal penitentiary than going to college. Christ!

:lol like djohn's "Obama proves you can make it" argument :lmao..

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 07:55 PM
Oh look, another thread where white people try to talk about issues in the black community.

I've never seen a guy/girl get picked on for being smart, or getting good grades. Those were usually the kids that students looked up to or had a lot friends. The kids who got bullied were the weird kids or the ones who were too poor to afford decent clothes. of my black friends, even the ones from the hood[I'm from detroit, but went to school outside of detroit], are doing something with their lives. Whether it be school, working, or the army. Mostly school. Maybe it's just the people I surrounded myself with. Sure if all your buddies are drug dealers on the corner, or HS dropouts they'll call you a sellout for trying to be successful, but it's not common throughout the black community. I have been told that I talk white before, but it's been from black and white people. Black guys do mumble a lot, so the stereotype is understandable even though it annoys me.

Black people are deemed sellouts for becoming successful, there are plenty of successful black people. Blacks are usually labeled a sellout for other reasons.

:lol This is hilarious. Another "white guy talking about blacks" comment. So when "white people" talk, it's dismissed. When a black man talks (Barkley), he doesn't have credentials. What are the requirements for someone to speak on the matter?

Also, why do people act like they were slaves? You didn't experience that. You are only talking about your experience and I highly doubt you are more qualified to speak on it more than anyone else. I went to a poor high school (mostly hispanic) and a rich high school too. I've had my own experiences.

It's just funny how people like you use the "white guy talking about black people" logic even when plenty of black people agree. How stupid of logic would that be applied to anything else? You can't talk about food because you aren't a chef. You can't comment on cars because you aren't a mechanic. You can't comment on white people because you don't know the hardships of being white. Just stupid.

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 07:57 PM
again more reaching and fallacies. i never called him white as an insult either. your struggle trolling is boring. i don't know why jerryd bayless entertained it for so long ugh.

You seem salty about my Twitter game tbh..The fact you actually take time to read my Twitter posts and I don't even know your handle shows where we are at.

You didn't call him a coon or white as an insult :lmao You were using those as terms of endearment?

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 07:57 PM

The same argument you are making can be applied to all parties. Anyone in a ghetto, no matter the race, will struggle.

10-27-2014, 08:15 PM
:lol This is hilarious. Another "white guy talking about blacks" comment. So when "white people" talk, it's dismissed.Yes.

When a black man talks (Barkley), he doesn't have credentials.Charles isn't completely wrong, but for the most part he is. There are a myriad of reasons why black people struggle in this country, "not being black enough" isn't at the top of the list.

What are the requirements for someone to speak on the matter? Anyone can speak on the black community, and share their opinions.

Also, why do people act like they were slaves? You didn't experience that.I didn't mention slavery but it has had lasting effects, that still plague the black community today.

You are only talking about your experience and I highly doubt you are more qualified to speak on it more than anyone else. I went to a poor high school (mostly hispanic) and a rich high school too. I've had my own experiences. Are you black? Did you grow up in a black family, and in an inner city, black neighborhood. I'd say I'm qualified enough.

How stupid of logic would that be applied to anything else? You can't talk about food because you aren't a chef. You can't comment on cars because you aren't a mechanic. You can't comment on white people because you don't know the hardships of being white. Just stupid.Let's take your car analogy. Me? I'm not a car guy. So am I going to to go up to a group mechanics working on a car, and give them advice? No. This isn't directed towards you specifically, but towards people outside of the lack community who try to give their two cents. It's like somebody judging your family without knowing you or your family. How would you feel? They don't know you, they just see you around. But they feel they know enough to pass judgement on you.

10-27-2014, 08:16 PM
The same argument you are making can be applied to all parties. Anyone in a ghetto, no matter the race, will struggle.
Black people make up the majority of inner cities.

10-27-2014, 08:19 PM
When Barkley says this: "He keeps it real!"
When Barkley orders whites stop use of N-word: 'dumb uneducated n!gger shoots hoops for a living! his opinion doesn't count'

confirmation bias ftw
underrated post :lol

apalisoc_9
10-27-2014, 08:30 PM
SMH at all these Idiots..

I grew up in a really low class family, and the main reason why a lot of negros have trouble making out to the hood is not because of lack of IQ, or attitude, or even work habits..It's just lack of proper education..I've been in both Ghetto and Middle Class schools and the difference is significant.

It's not as simple as changing mentality..You gotta understand the hood is the way it is because of years poverty which really goes back to the 60-70 racism IMO..Slowly and surely things are changing as more blacks now are getting better education.

Unfortunately the current crop of educated people are prone to white dixk suxking since most their peers are mostly whites and they always have to assimilate to white people things..hence you get tons of coons....

Red Hawk #21
10-27-2014, 08:33 PM

You got exposed and resorted to saying :cry i never called him white as an insult :cry

You are one dumb Motherfucker.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2014, 08:36 PM
I have had trolls in the past, I don't have any current trolls..

The first poster you named belong to me, not the others(especially not Kool:lol)..

I've never been known for trolls like Bump, DD and Jamstone, yet somehow I have a rep for creating them:lol..

you got dam right right home boy..especially not Kool...because at no time have I been getting prostate exams up my ass and taking viagara for erections let alone in high school....that's all you big homie....you gotdam right...especially not Muthafucking Kool :lol

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 08:37 PM
you got dam right right home boy..especially not Kool...because at no time have I been getting prostate exams up my ass and taking viagara for erections let alone in high school....that's all you big homie....you gotdam right...especially not Muthafucking Kool :lol

:lol..

Kool, what's your opinion on this subject?..

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2014, 08:39 PM
When all you sorry ass white bastards will start acknowledging all the foul and evil shit you white devils do then I may give Barkley's bubbalicious lips rant a look...until then lick my ass....Yall always good for the black man needs to do this and needs to that...what about the got dam white man....you punk ass muthafuckers never want to acknowledge all the dirty shit yall do....like leading the nation in smoking crack, mass killings, mass racism....raping kids...all that shit...yall simply don't want to acknowledge it...well suck me...I don't give a shit

10-27-2014, 08:43 PM
When all you sorry ass white bastards will start acknowledging all the foul and evil shit you white devils do then I may give Barkley's bubbalicious lips rant a look...until then lick my ass....Yall always good for the black man needs to do this and needs to that...what about the got dam white man....you punk ass muthafuckers never want to acknowledge all the dirty shit yall do....like leading the nation in smoking crack, mass killings, mass racism....raping kids...all that shit...yall simply don't want to acknowledge it...well suck me...I don't give a shit

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Yes.

Well the is the epitome of close-mindedness. What if I'm white but grew up in a majority black ghetto? What if I studied at the doctorate level the impacts of racism and slavery?

Charles isn't completely wrong, but for the most part he is. There are a myriad of reasons why black people struggle in this country, "not being black enough" isn't at the top of the list.

I don't think Charles said it was the main reason, did he? If he's not completely wrong, that means there is some truth to what he said and that's what's being discussed.

Anyone can speak on the black community, and share their opinions.

Well, that seems silly considering you just dismissed anyone who was white above.

I didn't mention slavery but it has had lasting effects, that still plague the black community today.

Didn't say you mentioned slavery. I said people, not just you, who bring up the "struggle" are a bunch of people with more opportunities than ever before, and probably who aren't that well educated about slavery since it's so far removed, yet try to argue the direct impacts.

Are you black? Did you grow up in a black family, and in an inner city, black neighborhood. I'd say I'm qualified enough.

I am not black. Did not grow up in a black family. Did grow up in an inner city where whites were the minority (to hispanics). I would not say you are any more qualified than most. You are someone focused on your very limited experience with probably very little high level education/study on the specific matter at hand. May be wrong though.

Let's take your car analogy. Me? I'm not a car guy. So am I going to to go up to a group mechanics working on a car, and give them advice? No. This isn't directed towards you specifically, but towards people outside of the lack community who try to give their two cents. It's like somebody judging your family without knowing you or your family. How would you feel? They don't know you, they just see you around. But they feel they know enough to pass judgement on you.

It's not about giving advice, its about having a well informed opinion. The better analogy would be a non-car guy whos very well educated going up to a group of mechanics and using his experiences and critical thinking skills to have a discussion. Or even more importantly, not allowing mechanics to take advantage of them because they don't know cars. This isn't your family. You don't know every black person any more than I doyet you feel compelled to stick up for them vs whites and just dismiss whites blanketly. Im not black, but I know that seems suspect.

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 08:46 PM
Black people make up the majority of inner cities.

So then to me, the issue is that. Not that it's harder for blacks in the ghetto to get out. It's equally hard to get out of a ghetto, white or black. It's why are more inner city ghettos majority black. I'm sure there are systematic levels of oppression that have caused the disparity, but if you want to be taken seriously, talk about the real issues.

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 08:49 PM

Are you white? Did you grow up in a majority white middle class neighborhood that was mostly safe with plenty of opportunity? If not, you don't get to chime on the problems above that plaque my people.

Infinite_limit
10-27-2014, 08:57 PM
SMH at all these Idiots..

I grew up in a really low class family, and the main reason why a lot of negros have trouble making out to the hood is not because of lack of IQ, or attitude, or even work habits..It's just lack of proper education..I've been in both Ghetto and Middle Class schools and the difference is significant.

It's not as simple as changing mentality..You gotta understand the hood is the way it is because of years poverty which really goes back to the 60-70 racism IMO..Slowly and surely things are changing as more blacks now are getting better education.

Unfortunately the current crop of educated people are prone to white dixk suxking since most their peers are mostly whites and they always have to assimilate to white people things..hence you get tons of coons....
Chicken or the egg discussion. In college you realize Asians aren't superhuman with some extraordinary brains. They focus on school and put everything else: parties, sports, even relationships to the side. They work hard and then work even more. They don't accept mediocrity. This tends to argue it is about attitude and work habits.

I've encountered plenty of average IQ people that prosper in College simply because they can plan, focus (only on school/work) and work hard. In K-12 they teach you fundamentals like note taking but that is about it. If I had to guess an outside factor, it would definitely be the values taught in the home. If your parents stress hard work, you won't accept mediocrity.

EDIT: Some of you are acting like School is supposed to raise your children

Red Hawk #21
10-27-2014, 09:00 PM
This is a real, intelligent Black man here. Truth bombs @ 10:00 Mark
gY9LgnVBSUo

apalisoc_9
10-27-2014, 09:02 PM

:lmao

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 09:11 PM
His mother struggled, yes..not Barkley..

Barkley doesn't know anything about trying to make it ahead in life as a regular dude, nothing at all:lol..he's been recruited and chased by Jews since he was 16 years old, they've been giving him whatever he wants since his senior year in HS, he probably thinks it's the same for everybody..

It's funny listening to these niggas that act like life is so easy, ignoring that they would be working at Walmart if they hadn't won the genetic lottery..

Barkley can barely speak English, I hope this nigga is aware that none of his White friends would even take a look at him if he couldn't play basketball and jump high:lol..
his main point was on how kids are treated in schools. barkley was a kid in school before he went off to college tbh

10-27-2014, 09:12 PM
Well the is the epitome of close-mindedness. What if I'm white but grew up in a majority black ghetto? What if I studied at the doctorate level the impacts of racism and slavery?

I don't think Charles said it was the main reason, did he? If he's not completely wrong, that means there is some truth to what he said and that's what's being discussed.

Well, that seems silly considering you just dismissed anyone who was white above.

Didn't say you mentioned slavery. I said people, not just you, who bring up the "struggle" are a bunch of people with more opportunities than ever before, and probably who aren't that well educated about slavery since it's so far removed, yet try to argue the direct impacts.

I am not black. Did not grow up in a black family. Did grow up in an inner city where whites were the minority (to hispanics). I would not say you are any more qualified than most. You are someone focused on your very limited experience with probably very little high level education/study on the specific matter at hand. May be wrong though.

It's not about giving advice, its about having a well informed opinion. The better analogy would be a non-car guy whos very well educated going up to a group of mechanics and using his experiences and critical thinking skills to have a discussion. Or even more importantly, not allowing mechanics to take advantage of them because they don't know cars. This isn't your family. You don't know every black person any more than I doyet you feel compelled to stick up for them vs whites and just dismiss whites blanketly. Im not black, but I know that seems suspect.
I don't have much time right now. I'll type out a proper response tomorrow.

DPG21920
10-27-2014, 09:13 PM
I don't have much time right now. I'll type out a proper response tomorrow.

Looking forward to it. Every time you've taken a pause to type something out it's usually well thought out even if I don't agree with it.

Malik Hairston
10-27-2014, 09:22 PM
his main point was on how kids are treated in schools. barkley was a kid in school before he went off to college tbh

His main point is Blacks hating on successful/academically intelligent Blacks..

Teasing in schools isn't a racial issue, it occurs in every type of school..

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 09:24 PM
His main point is Blacks hating on successful Blacks..

Teasing in schools isn't a racial issue, it occurs in every type of school..
he specifically made reference to black students in school and how they label the smart ones as white, etc.

if you are going to doubt him struggling in professional life, thats fine, but he went through middle/high school like everybody else, and it was in the deep south, not the northeast and canada :lol

Infinite_limit
10-27-2014, 10:10 PM
he specifically made reference to black students in school and how they label the smart ones as white, etc.

if you are going to doubt him struggling in professional life, thats fine, but he went through middle/high school like everybody else, and it was in the deep south, not the northeast and canada :lol
What's wrong with being White :downspin:

Phillip
10-27-2014, 11:06 PM
Who said you're a racist?

the black people who never shut up about "the white man is holding me down" and "i cant stand white people" and "white people are racist"

Phillip
10-27-2014, 11:09 PM

This is pretty much retarded when people say this. You might as well say "unless you have played in the NBA, NFL, or any other professional sport that you enjoy, you cannot talk about your viewpoint of it because it is 100% impossible for you to be right since unless you have had extensive firsthand as a professional sports player"

Phillip
10-27-2014, 11:13 PM
I always get a good chuckle when whities post "all those negroes have to do is apply themselves, and they can be 10k/day CEOs with all dat der affirmative action herp derp".

Who has ever said that?

Phillip
10-27-2014, 11:15 PM
It's just funny how people like you use the "white guy talking about black people" logic even when plenty of black people agree. How stupid of logic would that be applied to anything else? You can't talk about food because you aren't a chef. You can't comment on cars because you aren't a mechanic. You can't comment on white people because you don't know the hardships of being white. Just stupid.

:tu looks like you beat me to it lol. smh some of the worst reasoning ever.

Splits
10-27-2014, 11:17 PM
Who has ever said that?

the white people who never shut up about "the black man is destroying the country" and "i cant stand black people" and "reverse racism is REEEL"

spurraider21
10-27-2014, 11:21 PM
the white people who never shut up about "the black man is destroying the country" and "i cant stand black people" and "reverse racism is REEEL"
true. its not reverse racism. its just racism. they add the reverse term to imply innocence

Phillip
10-27-2014, 11:29 PM

So they claim that any black person can earn $10k/day and become CEOs simply by applying themselves and being beneficiaries of affirmative action? I'm pretty sure that has never been a claim, or anything close to it. Perhaps their claim is that by applying themselves and being beneficiaries of affirmative action, that some individuals could have had a better life than how their lives turned out, but I'm quite certain they don't claim a level of success that the majority of people, whether white/black/asian/or hispanic don't get to have.

Hyperbole sometimes can be used to make a good point. This was not one of those cases.

I agree that circumstances can and certainly does have a lot to do with some of the lesser levels of success that people in the black community have, that some are even basically set up to fail. But I don't think it is incorrect that some individuals also choose to be lazy with whatever circumstances they have and set themselves up for failure as well (regardless of your race).

The reason this can get tiring and cause individuals such as Barkley to speak out, is the individuals who don't want to accept any responsibility for their actions, or for the actions of others in the black community. That any black person who has ever failed, is a result of "the white man holding them down". It's quite obviously those incredibly ignorant individuals who Barkley was pointing his comments at, not black people in general. And it may not be a relatively large community of people who have that kind of attitude, but truth is, black people unfortunately are under a bigger microscope, so those few ignorant people's comments and attitudes are magnified and people who end up with a poor outcome in life as a result of such an attitude has their lives magnified as well, and portrayed in an unfair manner to other black individuals. It sucks, it shouldn't be that way, but it is, and since nothing is going to change it, you should try make the best of the situation, instead of just making it worse out of stubbornness and pride, which is what Barkley was trying to say.

vy65
10-27-2014, 11:35 PM
Clarence Thomas says hi

Infinite_limit
10-27-2014, 11:43 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/BvR83YECMAAgaSp_zps29c6e10c.jpg

Stalin
10-29-2014, 02:59 AM
In my experience, I find that blacks are very insecure, and will lash out, if you try to dispel their delusions on one subject or another. They don't like to have their ignorance exposed. Trill, among others here, is the prototypical petty, insecure, ignorant niqqer full of excuses, Barkley actually refers to in his interview.

~O~
10-29-2014, 05:01 PM
that's exactly what race is...
I relate race species than color. We're all humans. Therefore I only see human. Not color. So Ignore race because it brings about the thoughts of stereotypes based on your appearance.

spurraider21
10-29-2014, 05:03 PM
I relate race more to culture rather than color.
Then you are thinking of ethnicity, which id agree is a much more important factor than race

~O~
10-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Dang, I was editing that.

TampaDude
10-29-2014, 06:10 PM

^ this, tbh

jimbo
10-29-2014, 06:22 PM
There's people in all races that want to keep you at the bottom with them. Misery loves company.

But tbh Barkley is still correct in the quote from the thread title cause the problem is with parenting-- and white guys don't get black chicks pregnant...

If you've got shit parenting, you gotta get your drive from somewhere else, and all the affirmative action in the world can't help you with that one. Education is a lot less important than drive imo. If you want to succeed you can find a way even if you don't have any education.