PDA

View Full Version : No LyF3

Avante
10-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Come on back little fella, ok? I think ya learned your lessons...

1.The Panthers minus 8 points, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.Like ohmwrecker learned, I only make...self bannishment...bets when I know I can't lose.

So slither on back in here, a little ....'thanks oh mighty one"...wouldn't hurt:king

Avante
01-13-2015, 02:53 AM
Ok man, it's time you stopped acting like a total fool over a team because you like them, ok? I'm a Niner fan, some seasons we are great, some we suck, that's the game....ok? I have a binder full of nothing but Niner cards, the first page...

as they are looking at me...

Joe "The Jet" Perry...first player to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons.
Abe Woodson....Illinois hurdler
JD Smith....first player from an HBCU school to gain a 1000 yards.
Hugh "The King" McElhenny...Cali State hurdler Champ
Y.A,Tittle...The Bald Eagle
R.C.Owens...once blocked a field goal, at the crossbar.
Jim Johnson...hurdler at UCLA, brother of the great Rafer Johnson
Leo "The Lion" Nomellini...pro rassler
Bob St. Clair..huge!!!!!!!!!!!

The last page...

Vernon Davis
Patrick Willis
Frank Gore
Colin Kaepernick
Michael Crabtree
Navarro Bowman
Aldon Smith
Justin Smith
Kendall Hunter

In between guys like...Vic Washington, Gary Lewis, Paul Hofer, guys only a Niner fan are aware of. Who remembers that O.J. Simpson was a Niner?

I own a Niner clock, a Niner candle holder, books on the Niners, Niner ball caps, a poster of Kaepernick. HUGE...Niner fan but do you see me acting stupid over it?

Dude, Cam Newton is not a great QB, ok? He's simply...ok. The Panthers are not a great football team, ok? For anyone to think a team that was only in the playoffs because of the weakest division ever is going to go into Seattle and beat them there................wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok come on back (again) hopefully you learned your lesson....this time!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-13-2015, 03:12 AM
KoolAid Man Brother, since ya ran your mouth like ya did, you do 30 days and then slither on back...ok? I do have compassion for little shits like you. Just stay away from me.....got it?