PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: :lmao Chandler Parsons..

Malik Hairston
10-28-2014, 09:33 PM
:lmao slightly above average player
:lmao paying him a ton of money
:lmao White American basketball players
:lmao inexplicably gains 20 pounds during the off-season
:lmao spent the entire off-season with Raymond Felton
:lmao doesn't do anything at a high level
:lmao looks like he should be in that picture with Richard Jefferson's entourage

DJR210
10-28-2014, 09:37 PM
:lmao 7 new players
:lmao 3 new starters
:lmao can't beat shorthanded Spurs
:lmao Cuban

spurraider21
10-28-2014, 09:39 PM
:lol max contract

Malik Hairston
10-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Mavs are pretty overrated, as I said all off-season..

I have no idea why there are people that consider them contenders..outside of Dirk, they don't have any reliable, consistent threads..

No perimeter defense, horrible PG play, mediocre bench, etc..

How are Richard Jefferson and Jae Crowder considered rotation players, tbh?..

Parsons is barely better than current Vince Carter, too..

anakha
10-28-2014, 09:40 PM
That was certainly underwhelming.

Shastafarian
10-28-2014, 09:42 PM
How are Richard Jefferson and Jae Crowder considered rotation players, tbh?..

It's a proven fact you can't win a title with Richard Jefferson as a rotation player.

djohn2oo8
10-28-2014, 09:45 PM
Y'all niggas are goin more ham than the chinks at clutchfans

unforeseen
10-28-2014, 09:47 PM
:lol Chandler Portions

http://i.imgur.com/2bAvzDA.jpg

SupremeGuy
10-28-2014, 09:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/2bAvzDA.jpg:lmao

benstanfield
10-28-2014, 09:49 PM
:lol Reggie Miller just said Ariza was an upgrade

:lol Hard to argue with him

Malik Hairston
10-28-2014, 09:53 PM
^^He's a better fit for a team with Harden's defense at SG, tbh..

apalisoc_9
10-28-2014, 09:55 PM

Ariza is a better fit in houston IMO...In that sense, he is an upgrade..

but Reggie has an issue with White players in General so I dont think it comes from intellect..

Chinook
10-28-2014, 09:56 PM

Yeah. The mistake Houston made wasn't moving on from Parsons; it was not getting anything for him. Can't believe they nixed the Rondo trade to keep him.

Chinook
10-28-2014, 10:00 PM
^^He's a better fit for a team with Harden's defense at SG, tbh..

The defense in Houston's first unit should be legit. They don't have anyone who can defend bigs straight up, but outside of the Spurs, I don't think any SL has better pieces for that end.

TDMVPDPOY
10-28-2014, 10:04 PM
ppl say kawhi cant create for himself

lol look at parsons who cant do shit besides being a spot up shooter and gettin paid 15m

lol one teams trash is another teams trash

Malik Hairston
10-28-2014, 10:06 PM
The defense in Houston's first unit should be legit. They don't have anyone who can defend bigs straight up, but outside of the Spurs, I don't think any SL has better pieces for that end.

Houston is pretty underrated IMO..

They aren't going to win a title with McHale at coach and Harden as their #1, but I don't know why everybody is putting them a level below Memphis/Dallas/GS and some even have them missing the playoffs..

timtonymanu
10-28-2014, 10:16 PM
Absolutely inexcusable to have a terrible game when Belinelli is guarding you and the best defender suited to guard you is sitting out. :lol

DPG21920
10-28-2014, 10:18 PM

They aren't going to win a title with McHale at coach and Harden as their #1, but I don't know why everybody is putting them a level below Memphis/Dallas/GS and some even have them missing the playoffs..

To me, HOU is still very solid, but they got a little worse this season. While Ariza should fit in fine as a Parsons replacement, losing Asik/Lin hurt. They might struggle with shooting, especially if Ariza has one of his poor shooting years.

ElNono
10-28-2014, 10:19 PM

Not me... I've been saying all along that, matchup wise, they're trouble for SA...

spurraider21
10-28-2014, 10:20 PM

i hadn't heard that one, but :lol at anybody who thought so.

DPG21920
10-28-2014, 10:21 PM
Could all 5 teams from the Spurs division make the playoffs in the West? It seems possible, especially if NO can avoid serious injury and/or pull of a trade for a better fit at SF..

Robz4000
10-28-2014, 10:24 PM
Could all 5 teams from the Spurs division make the playoffs in the West? It seems possible, especially if NO can avoid serious injury and/or pull of a trade for a better fit at SF..

God I hope not. Spurs would basically be guaranteed to play one of them in the first round and all but Memphis would be trouble.

spurraider21
10-28-2014, 10:30 PM
it wouldn't shock me, but that would leave Portland out of the picture. the west is going to be wild yet again

DPG21920
10-28-2014, 10:37 PM
I highly doubt NO makes the playoffs due to health, bench and coaching, but if POR takes any step back they could be on the outside. But no way I'd bet money on NO making the playoffs at this point.

Chinook
10-28-2014, 10:39 PM

Thing about the Rockets is that they match up well with almost every team defensively. Right now, I think only Portland, Dallas and maybe New Orleans would pose problems for them on that end. Offensively, they've lost quite a bit of what made them a difficult guard for the Spurs. Ariza is a better fit all-around, but him being smaller than Parsons allows for the Spurs to rotate Green and Leonard on Harden, as well as get away with playing Beli and Anderson bigger minutes. Also, there's no scorer on the bench who is a real threat, at least from the perimeter. Finally, they no longer have an extra seven-footer who can score in the PnR and who is a great offensive rebounder.

However, so long as the Rockets can get production from Terrance Jones, they will be troublesome for the Spurs to guard. They better hope Diaw 2.0 is going to be a consistent thing.

Phillip
10-28-2014, 10:45 PM
ppl say kawhi cant create for himself

lol look at parsons who cant do shit besides being a spot up shooter and gettin paid 15m

how does comparing parsons to leonard in any way prove leonard can create for himself?

do you just try to be stupid?

Roxsfan
10-28-2014, 11:20 PM

http://i.imgur.com/2bAvzDA.jpg

I mean, am I missing something here - Parsons and Portions are similar sounding but not funny imo bc CP is not fat. Am I missing something.......fat contract......???? Ariza>Parsons

Malik Hairston
10-28-2014, 11:22 PM
I mean, am I missing something here - Parsons and Portions are similar sounding but not funny imo bc CP is not fat. Am I missing something.......fat contract......???? Ariza>Parsons

Rick Carlisle called him out for gaining 20 pounds in the off-season..

Roxsfan
10-28-2014, 11:28 PM
Rick Carlisle called him out for gaining 20 pounds in the off-season..

hmm, thx

muscle I guess - did not look fat.

Bill_Brasky
10-29-2014, 08:17 AM
how does comparing parsons to leonard in any way prove leonard can create for himself?

do you just try to be stupid?

Leonard can actually post up pretty decently, when he has a smaller man on him on the block its 2, off the dribble hes a little more of a wild card.

AaronY
10-29-2014, 08:48 AM
hmm, thx

muscle I guess - did not look fat.

Here's an article about it http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/10/11/6963233/chandler-parsons-overweight-mavericks-rick-carlisle-instagram

Phillip
10-29-2014, 12:15 PM
Leonard can actually post up pretty decently, when he has a smaller man on him on the block its 2, off the dribble hes a little more of a wild card.

Um, then that is an average post up game at best. Average post players should have no trouble posting up people who are smaller or weaker than them. Good post players can post up regardless of the size, strength, or ability of their defenders. Leonard doesn't do that.

DAF86
10-29-2014, 12:35 PM
Um, then that is an average post up game at best. Average post players should have no trouble posting up people who are smaller or weaker than them. Good post players can post up regardless of the size, strength, or ability of their defenders. Leonard doesn't do that.

After what you have said in the past you should just shut the fuck up when it comes to discussing Kawhi Leonard, tbrh.

Horse
10-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Looked like he really doesn't fit in dallas. Only one game but I think he only works on a running team.

Phillip
10-29-2014, 01:34 PM
After what you have said in the past you should just shut the fuck up when it comes to discussing Kawhi Leonard, tbrh.

Oh, so basically you can't refute it? Thanks for the reply, faggot.

DAF86
10-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Oh, so basically you can't refute it? Thanks for the reply, faggot.

He can post whoever he wants. See how easy it was to refute it?

:lol Comparing Leonard to Tony Allen :lmao

Phillip
10-29-2014, 01:44 PM
He can post whoever he wants. See how easy it was to refute it?

He most certainly can. Will he succeed? Not frequently against good defenders.

:lol Comparing Leonard to Tony Allen :lmao

:lol Comparing Manu to Dirk :lmao

Kool Bob Love
10-29-2014, 01:51 PM

See man leave that corny troll tactic in 2009. Being a Srs posters is best for not only you but this forum. SRS.

DAF86
10-29-2014, 01:51 PM
He most certainly can. Will he succeed? Not frequently against good defenders.

Why not? Because you said so? You also compared him to Tony Allen so forgive me if I don't give a fuck about your opinion.

:lol Comparing Manu to Dirk :lmao

Two hall of famers, two NBA champions, two stars, two of the best International players ever. It beats the hell out of comparing a finals MVP to Tony Allen.

Phillip
10-29-2014, 02:04 PM
Why not? Because you said so?

Prove that he can.

You also compared him to Tony Allen so forgive me if I don't give a fuck about your opinion.

u mad?

Two hall of famers, two NBA champions, two stars, two of the best International players ever. It beats the hell out of comparing a finals MVP to Tony Allen.

1. He was not a Finals MVP when I made the comparison.

2. Their career and per-36 minute stats are quite comparable, along with their playing style (defense first, with good energy on offense). I also clearly stated that Leonard has shown more offensive skill than Allen, although simply not as much as some spurfans try to claim, and say that he is "superstar" material.

3. :lmao Manu > Dirk :lmao :lmao :lmao

Phillip
10-29-2014, 02:04 PM
See man leave that corny troll tactic in 2009. Being a Srs posters is best for not only you but this forum. SRS.

Oh, hi again faggot.

sook
10-30-2014, 12:05 AM
:lolne game. Chill the fuck out.

mavsfan1000
10-31-2014, 12:56 AM
Looked good tonight. Great passer and got hot in the second half. I guess we have to deal with his streakiness. We stacled this year.

Malik Hairston
10-31-2014, 12:58 AM
:lol he played against the 2nd worst team in the West..

mavsfan1000
10-31-2014, 01:04 AM
His stats with Houston show he can produce. And he's young. Carlisle just needs to get him more involved in the offense. Maybe he is a bust. But 2 games is not a big enough sample size to claim that. I'm assuming he will play better the more comfortable he gets with Carlisle's system. Playing with Dirk and Ellis should really help.

Malik Hairston
10-31-2014, 01:09 AM
He's an above average player that will probably get outplayed by his counterpart in the playoffs again, tbh..

He actually reminds me a lot of Richard Jefferson, in more ways than one..

Chris
10-31-2014, 01:10 AM
Carlisle will figure it out like mavsfan1000 said. Mavs are for real this year

Venti Quattro
10-31-2014, 01:11 AM
Mavs won't win the title this year but they are going to scare a lot of playoff contenders, and even beat them. I have some doubts whether they can beat the Spurs in a 7-game series.

ElNono
10-31-2014, 01:12 AM
I've been saying they have a great team and the 2nd best active coach... they just need to stay healthy...

mavsfan1000
10-31-2014, 01:14 AM
Mavs won't win the title this year but they are going to scare a lot of playoff contenders, and even beat them. I have some doubts whether they can beat the Spurs in a 7-game series.
Maybe I'm jumping the gun. But I think they are the second best team in the west. With the capabilities of pulling an upset a la 2006.

Venti Quattro
10-31-2014, 01:15 AM
Maybe I'm jumping the gun. But I think they are the second best team in the west. With the capabilities of pulling an upset a la 2006.

Maybe 2011? They got cheated in 2006 remember

Malik Hairston
10-31-2014, 01:18 AM
Mavs' horrible bench and PG rotation kills my optimism about them, tbh..not to mention Chandler's health problems..

Harris is a nice backup PG, but they need an actual starter, and you can't have Jae Crowder and Al-Farouq Aminu in a playoff rotation:lol..

mavsfan1000
10-31-2014, 01:18 AM
Maybe 2011? They got cheated in 2006 remember
I was thinking of that they were second best in the west in 2006 that got hot at the right time against the favorite Spurs. But yes it got ruined by the Finals. They came back to earth along with the obvious bad calls.

dirk4mvp
10-31-2014, 01:19 AM
I was thinking of that they were second best in the west in 2006 that got hot at the right time against the favorite Spurs. But yes it got ruined by the Finals. They came back to earth along with the obvious bad calls.

:lmao Derrick Rose's impending knee explosion

mavsfan1000
10-31-2014, 01:20 AM
Mavs' horrible bench and PG rotation kills my optimism about them, tbh..not to mention Chandler's health problems..
Horrible bench? Wow. This team has never had a better bench. Wright, Aminu, Jefferson, Harris, Barea, and Crowder. They play 11 deep.

mavsfan1000
10-31-2014, 01:22 AM
:lmao Derrick Rose's impending knee explosion
I don't care about the Bulls. If anything I could be a Hornets fan given that Jordan was the reason I rooted for the Bulls. I was a Jordan fan. Not a Bulls fan.

Malik Hairston
10-31-2014, 01:23 AM
^^ Those are all shitty players other than Harris and Wright, tbh:lol..

Aminu could be decent if he develops a 3-point shot, but we've been saying that about him since he entered the league..Carlisle probably won't even play him over Jefferson'..

spurraider21
10-31-2014, 01:23 AM
He's an above average player that will probably get outplayed by his counterpart in the playoffs again, tbh..

He actually reminds me a lot of Richard Jefferson, in more ways than one..
death sentence

ElNono
10-31-2014, 01:26 AM

Harris is a nice backup PG, but they need an actual starter, and you can't have Jae Crowder and Al-Farouq Aminu in a playoff rotation:lol..

I think Barea could help them in that aspect. My main criticism is Rick giving RJ so many minutes.

I don't know they can get past the 2nd round, but they are a better team now. The West is stacked, but they are a disciplined team, one of the few in the West that actually does try to run a system.

mavsfan1000
10-31-2014, 01:31 AM
RJ won't get that many minutes. Unless he is hot. Then it makes sense. But usually, Parsons will get the majority of the SF minutes. RJ as a backup is a comfortable position for him. He had higher expectations in San Antonio. Plus it seems he has improved his 3 point shot.

Robz4000
10-31-2014, 02:23 AM
Horrible bench? Wow. This team has never had a better bench. Wright, Aminu, Jefferson, Harris, Barea, and Crowder. They play 11 deep.

Their bench in 2011 was better. Everyone on that list is awful when it counts or just plain sucks (sans Barea but he might be done).

Jodelo
10-31-2014, 07:39 AM
I think Barea could help them in that aspect. My main criticism is Rick giving RJ so many minutes.

I don't know they can get past the 2nd round, but they are a better team now. The West is stacked, but they are a disciplined team, one of the few in the West that actually does try to run a system.

Nah, Jefferson will get spot minutes and 10-15 a night, they are careful with him like Carter. Aminu is the wildcard this year.

ElNono
10-31-2014, 11:07 AM
Nah, Jefferson will get spot minutes and 10-15 a night, they are careful with him like Carter. Aminu is the wildcard this year.

10-15 a night is enough to wreck you, take my word for it. Aminu is trash, IMO.

CitizenDwayne
10-31-2014, 11:10 AM
Aminu is the wildcard this year.

:lmao

Jodelo
10-31-2014, 11:11 AM

Getting a nice production out of him off the bench for 15 min. a game would be good. Not more...

10-15 a night is enough to wreck you, take my word for it. Aminu is trash, IMO.

He is supposed to stand in the corner and hit the three, but i'm not sold on him either. If Aminu does not produce, he's just getting the minimum and no one cares than. :lol

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 11:17 AM
Put RC on Rox and they may get to WCF tbh ...he is that good.

Raven
10-31-2014, 12:12 PM

:lol read it again tbh

ElNono
10-31-2014, 12:32 PM
He is supposed to stand in the corner and hit the three, but i'm not sold on him either. If Aminu does not produce, he's just getting the minimum and no one cares than. :lol

Dirk ain't playing forever. He cares about that.

superbigtime
10-31-2014, 01:32 PM
I do like Chandler Parsons, but absolutely ROBBED the Mavs. LOL

Franklin
10-31-2014, 11:44 PM
The mavs still have little depth in the paint (thanks to the departure of blair). Their starting 5 do look good but it's fair to say they now have the shittiest bench they've had since maybe 2008. Wright is an overrated piece of crap, Harris and JJB are still serviceable but the rest are just about d-league level imho.

Splits
11-01-2014, 02:03 AM

D-Wade
11-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Chandler Parsns 1-9 fgs, 4 pts
Luol Deng 14-17 fgs, 4 3PM , 30 pts

noob cake
11-09-2014, 10:05 PM

Hey Parsons is an offensive genius, not a defensive one. He supposedly has ability to play point forward. How many assists did he have?

D-Wade
11-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Hey Parsons is an offensive genius, not a defensive one. He supposedly has ability to play point forward. How many assists did he have?

One. :lol

Malik Hairston
11-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Wow, Deng finally had a good game:lol..

mavsfan1000
11-09-2014, 10:50 PM
:depressed

Roxsfan
11-09-2014, 11:02 PM
:depressed

They will figure it out. Too much talent for them to keep fucking shit up like they have recently.

Coach is too good to allow this turd fest to continue

Parsons, Gordon Hayward and Klay Thompson can't possibly perform well enough to justify those horrible contracts though. I guess they have to block that out as this May be forcing parsons to play "tight".

GuerillaBlack
11-10-2014, 12:51 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56103631.jpg

I'm not going to lie, watching Portions struggle is amusing. Portions should not have taken shots at Htown brah. Learn from your bff Lin, who I don't mind playing well.

apalisoc_9
11-10-2014, 02:01 AM
As usual op with the elite basketball takes....

Franklin
11-10-2014, 02:13 AM
dude is too big and slow to play at SF in a league where 90% teams play hustle and monkey ball. Either he or Dirk needs to play off the bench so they'd split minutes at PF and play together for about half a quarter in crunch time. Parsons played fine at SF in Houston because their starting PF was Terrence Jones who's about 15yrs younger than Dirk. Just as I've pointed out a million times, RC is a tactical genius but strategically dude is a fucking midget tbh.

lurker
11-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Fatty will get it together soon, don't worry.

baseline bum
11-10-2014, 10:22 AM
Put RC on Rox and they may get to WCF tbh ...he is that good.

WCF? They could win it all with no more Thunder, no more Heat, and with the way they own the Spurs. Thankfully McHale will keep the LOB from going East to Choke City though.

m>s
11-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Dude fucking sucks

Killakobe81
11-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Not a fan of RJ or Aminu. But who is a fan of Bonner or Ayers? Yet, Pop has found uses for both. RC is in Pop's class and it's still early. I also think that overpaying for chandler when Ariza was available helped the Rox and could potentially hurt Mavs. In a series RC will coach circles around McHale but right now 1-7 as a rotation I would give the Rox the edge talent wise assuming both teams are healthy. Switch coaches and Rox probably win in 5. Both rosters/coaching staffs as is I would probably take Mavs in 6 or 7.

mavsfan1000
11-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Dude fucking sucks
A week ago, he was fucking awesome. Wtf happened to him?

Killakobe81
11-10-2014, 11:30 AM
I think Parsons trying to hard to justify contract. He will be fine once he settles down. Overrated and overpaid but still a good player. Mavs were leading league in points just a few games back, offense is fine. Defense outside of Tyson and Aminu is a concern though ...

m>s
11-10-2014, 12:17 PM
I've seen like 1 good game and that's including preseason, getting worried

mavsfan1000
11-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Not to mention, he sucked on USA Team and got cut.

DAF86
11-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Not a fan of RJ or Aminu. But who is a fan of Bonner or Ayers? Yet, Pop has found uses for both. RC is in Pop's class and it's still early. I also think that overpaying for chandler when Ariza was available helped the Rox and could potentially hurt Mavs. In a series RC will coach circles around McHale but right now 1-7 as a rotation I would give the Rox the edge talent wise assuming both teams are healthy. Switch coaches and Rox probably win in 5. Both rosters/coaching staffs as is I would probably take Mavs in 6 or 7.

lol no

djohn2oo8
11-10-2014, 02:21 PM
I think Parsons trying to hard to justify contract. He will be fine once he settles down. Overrated and overpaid but still a good player. Mavs were leading league in points just a few games back, offense is fine. Defense outside of Tyson and Aminu is a concern though ...

This. He needs to realize that he is a role player. A good one.

Franklin
11-10-2014, 09:41 PM
RC should try playing parsons off the bench (since we can't move Dirk to the bench, dude's our flagship) and starting Aminu at SF for his defense. So the defense of our starting 5 would be solid while we'd still have good offense with Dirk/Ellis on court. And Parsons would help us tremendously as the 6th man leading our 2nd unit (like he did against Portland in the 3rd quarter the other night).

mavsfan1000
11-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Parsons might demand a trade if that happens.

djohn2oo8
11-11-2014, 02:47 AM
Parsons might demand a trade if that happens.

Except that contract is untradable.

Franklin
11-11-2014, 11:34 PM
trade him + fillers for Kobe, imho.

m>s
11-11-2014, 11:35 PM
They both shoot below 40% from the field IMHO, lateral move

Bulaien999
11-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Streaky player being streaky per par

SPM
11-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Parsons is fine...... Rockets fans bust a nut everytime homeboy misses a shot. Fucking losers

djohn2oo8
11-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Parsons is fine...... Rockets fans bust a nut everytime homeboy misses a shot. Fucking losers

No one blames him for going get paid. It was how he handled it after the Rockets didn't match. Fuck him tbh.

mkurts
11-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Damn Parsons suck, for the money he gets, he needs to be a ton better. Poor Mavericks

Malik Hairston
11-22-2014, 11:08 PM
:lmao scrub, tbh..

sook
11-22-2014, 11:37 PM
lol bumping this thread after a bad game. Fuck him and his douchy looking ass for talking shit, but this is stupid.

Bulaien999
11-23-2014, 12:10 AM
Not sure if it could be heard on tv but he was booed every time he touched the ball. Then they had a tribute video and he continued to get booed.

Very close game, can't wait til Howard gets back to stop all those easy alleys Tyson was getting.

Malik Hairston
11-23-2014, 12:44 AM
lol bumping this thread after a bad game. Fuck him and his douchy looking ass for talking shit, but this is stupid.

He hasn't done anything all season, what the fuck?:lol..

Splits
11-23-2014, 01:18 AM

Yes he has: destroyed my FanDuel squads whenever I think "this is the Portions breakout game!"

djohn2oo8
11-23-2014, 09:34 AM

This. Especially when he called himself a star.

Jodelo
11-23-2014, 09:38 AM
I hope Geschwindner takes him to the gym and locks the door to work on his shot. Just does not look good.

Franklin
11-23-2014, 07:44 PM
just a glorified role player who gets overpaid because he's white. I'd sell my home to hire Parson's agent to find me a job tbh.

djohn2oo8
12-06-2014, 09:27 AM
“I’m not a shooter,” Parsons said after Tuesday’s shootaround at the United Center. “I shouldn’t just be a spot-up shooter. That’s not what I do. My best attribute is playmaking and making guys better, finding guys and making the game come easier for everybody else.

“I think I can create more obviously with the ball in my hands more. I can see the floor with my size and my passing ability. It would make things a lot easier, but I’m not one to ask for plays. I don’t need plays. I can play off the ball, I can cut and dive. I may knock down shots, but [creating is] what I do best, so that would be nice.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4703881/chandler-parsons-shouldnt-just-be-a-spot-up-shooter?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Mel_13
12-06-2014, 10:20 AM
“I’m not a shooter,” Parsons said after Tuesday’s shootaround at the United Center. “I shouldn’t just be a spot-up shooter. That’s not what I do. My best attribute is playmaking and making guys better, finding guys and making the game come easier for everybody else.

“I think I can create more obviously with the ball in my hands more. I can see the floor with my size and my passing ability. It would make things a lot easier, but I’m not one to ask for plays. I don’t need plays. I can play off the ball, I can cut and dive. I may knock down shots, but [creating is] what I do best, so that would be nice.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4703881/chandler-parsons-shouldnt-just-be-a-spot-up-shooter?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Whining about touches on the other hand...

djohn2oo8
12-06-2014, 10:32 AM
^He did the same last year too. Just happened to not be in the media.

m>s
12-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Except when he does get the ball he doesn't create he just takes one dribble and tosses it back to the pg and runs away

mavsfan1000
12-06-2014, 03:18 PM
What a whining bitch.

spurraider21
12-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Houston dodged a bullet. Parsons is a good player to have on your squad, but not for what he's getting paid.

ElNono
12-06-2014, 03:26 PM
sounds like young Richard Jefferson... ":cry need more touches to be effective :cry"

Franklin
12-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Son of a bitch thinks he's the white Scottie Pippen :lmao dude's dribbling and passing are both pretty good for his size, and his height also gives him good vision over the court just like he himself said. if he could develop a low-post game he'd be at another level tbh. But I don't think he's getting the ball less than he did in Houston and he's playing much worse than before.

100%duncan
12-06-2014, 09:36 PM

:lmao I hope Dirk goes ham on this metrosexual faggot

dirk4mvp
12-08-2014, 02:30 AM
good game by The Metro tbh

100%duncan
12-08-2014, 02:37 AM
good game by The Metro tbh

against the Bucks bruh?

dirk4mvp
12-08-2014, 02:43 AM
I don't care if it was against your special needs rec league team tbh, it's about time he delivered a consistent game and not looking like a complete liability on the court imo

100%duncan
12-08-2014, 03:05 AM
I don't care if it was against your special needs rec league team tbh, it's about time he delivered a consistent game and not looking like a complete liability on the court imo

How has he been? Has he stringed these kinds of games lately?

dirk4mvp
12-08-2014, 03:13 AM
No, that's his first 20pt/50% game since the Lakers ass reaming. Obviously he can get hot but his inconsistency is irritating. He needs to fix that stupid ass hitch in his shot and put some arc on that flat shot.

hater
12-08-2014, 03:15 AM
as I said a year ago. no team is going anywhere with a guy name Chanandler in their team.

Bulaien999
12-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Parsons goes for 30, gives up 24 to Prince/Tony Allen

GuerillaBlack
12-10-2014, 12:11 AM
Parsons playing exactly like he did in Houston, which is great at 900k a year.

mavsfan1000
12-10-2014, 01:47 AM
Even if Parsons has a great shooting game. He gives up it up back on the other end. Defense is underrated. It is equally as important as offense.

mavsfan1000
12-10-2014, 02:19 AM
We had Marion. He was huge. Even if he lacked ball handling. His defense at that position was huge.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Even if Parsons has a great shooting game. He gives up it up back on the other end. Defense is underrated. It is equally as important as offense.

This. Having Harden and Parsons on perimeter, Dwight hated that.

Thread
12-10-2014, 08:49 AM
We had Marion. He was huge. Even if he lacked ball handling. His defense at that position was huge.

You couldn't even get up off yer ass to defend it.

Your owner is a pineapple headed fat fuck.

SPM
12-10-2014, 02:35 PM
mavsfan1000, did CP give yo momma the clap or something brah?? serious question

mavsfan1000
12-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Lol He's just too easy to hate on. His comments about not enough touches and how much he thinks he's worth. But yes plenty of blame to go around.

Jodelo
12-10-2014, 04:06 PM

Nah, just the usual Bulls/Heat/Nets/Mavsfan1000!

Killakobe81
12-10-2014, 05:14 PM
This. Having Harden and Parsons on perimeter, Dwight hated that.

yep. Dont like Dwight but having Ariza and Pat B on perimeter instead of stretches with Lin/Parsons is huge.

Indazone
12-10-2014, 05:16 PM
But Chandler Bing is a Superstar!!

mavsfan1000
12-10-2014, 05:24 PM
He thinks he is one. Way too inconsistent to be one.

mavsfan1000
12-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Nah, just the usual Bulls/Heat/Nets/Mavsfan1000!
Fuck the Heat. That is one team I would never root for. The Nets had Avery Johnson and Devin Harris. And the Bulls had Jordan a long time ago.

SPM
12-11-2014, 09:20 PM

He ain't no Trevor Ariza, I'm sure he's made rockets fans forget all about Parsons.

dirk4mvp
12-18-2014, 12:42 AM
He ain't no Trevor Ariza, I'm sure he's made rockets fans forget all about Parsons.

How so?

TDMVPDPOY
12-18-2014, 12:53 AM
remember when rocketfags think parsons => kawhi?

lol

100%duncan
12-18-2014, 12:54 AM

lol

:lol

mavsfan1000
12-18-2014, 02:41 AM
Playing really good right now.

AlexJones
12-18-2014, 11:44 AM
He's playing well because he's finding himself a lot more playmaking opportunities right now. When Rondo comes it'll be lost again.

sook
12-18-2014, 03:26 PM

lol

He isn't already better? :lol

apalisoc_9
12-18-2014, 03:31 PM
He isn't already better? :lol

sook
12-18-2014, 03:57 PM
I mean, his 10ppg or w.e isn't enough to pin him up against the league's top :lol

Phillip
12-18-2014, 04:38 PM

lol

remember when spurfags think kawhi = legit superstar?

lol

King Emmanuel
12-18-2014, 04:39 PM
kawhi the only 14 ppg superstar in the league :lol

djohn2oo8
04-28-2015, 10:40 PM
So he needs microfracture surgery?

djohn2oo8
04-29-2015, 01:25 PM

Still thinks he is a star.

Banzai
04-29-2015, 01:29 PM

Still thinks he is a star.

He was a better fit in Houston

djohn2oo8
04-29-2015, 01:34 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

sook
04-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Ariza sucks imo, he's better on Defense...but Ariza + Brewer >> Parsons.

AlexJones
04-29-2015, 02:23 PM
Shame, he will never be the same again. He was the best Mav on the team pre-injury.

apalisoc_9
04-29-2015, 02:25 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

wow just wow.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2015, 03:08 PM
Stick a fork in him. He's done.

djohn2oo8
06-26-2015, 07:23 PM

:lol