PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Feel bad for Randle.

midnightpulp
10-29-2014, 12:13 AM
Seems like a good kid.

The LA sports curse sans Kings lives on.

BatManu20
10-29-2014, 12:15 AM
Broken leg. Wow. It didn't even look bad.

Guy's being carted off in a leg cast in his first NBA game. Shame tbh.

Shades of Blake Griffin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Fw1M3CAAAerhw.jpg

noob cake
10-29-2014, 12:16 AM
Apparently broken leg, which is not bad compared to knee or Achilles.

Bynumite
10-29-2014, 12:19 AM
Dafuq... top 10 pick breaking a leg during his 1st official game. You can't make this shit up.

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2014, 12:20 AM
kirby curse continue

cripple players
now cripple organization

all part of the plan 48.5

BatManu20
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Fx-aUCMAAftqw.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1FzwruIMAAn_j8.jpg

LakerLanny
Absolutely brutal, forget the season...we were doomed anyway. But to break your leg in your first NBA game? That is beyond bad luck, I feel bad for the kid because by all accounts he is a good guy.

DMC
10-29-2014, 12:22 AM
Brittle bones, too much HGH.

da_suns_fan
10-29-2014, 12:25 AM
kirby curse continue

cripple players
now cripple organization

all part of the plan 48.5

:lol

SupremeGuy
10-29-2014, 12:35 AM
Damn, didn't look bad at all. Crazy.

Venti Quattro
10-29-2014, 12:35 AM
:lol LA Sports curse

Oh you mean the Clippers curse?

midnightpulp
10-29-2014, 12:38 AM
:lol LA Sports curse

Oh you mean the Clippers curse?

It's everywhere. Dodgers and Angels both meltdown. Clippers/Sterling fiasco, and then choking against the Thunder. Lakers are a complete trainwreck.

Only the Kings remained untouched.

RsxPiimp
10-29-2014, 12:39 AM
we keepin that pick phoenix

elmanutres
10-29-2014, 12:43 AM
the odd thing was just the way he broke it. It seemed his left leg hit his right leg and it just look like it broke. Freak injury.

Venti Quattro
10-29-2014, 12:45 AM
It's everywhere. Dodgers and Angels both meltdown. Clippers/Sterling fiasco, and then choking against the Thunder. Lakers are a complete trainwreck.

:lol Sharks
:lol Blizzardwizard

Imo it's not a sports curse. It's just a downtime. Boston's having one too

Malik Hairston
10-29-2014, 12:47 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao, tbh..

BatManu20
10-29-2014, 12:47 AM
Official: Fractured Tibia.

midnightpulp
10-29-2014, 12:50 AM
:lol Blizzardwizard

Sox won the World Series last year. And the Bruins won the Cup in '11.

And this year was bad. The Angels and Dodgers were two of the best teams in each respective franchise's history and they completely choked. What are the odds the best pitcher (Kershaw) and overall player (Trout) BOTH choke?

whitemamba
10-29-2014, 01:03 AM
O my...

AchillesHeel
10-29-2014, 01:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GjIT86d.png

Bynumite
10-29-2014, 01:09 AM
Another NBA season, another endless barrage of shitty memes and gifs by the usual faggots.

Kool Bob Love
10-29-2014, 01:10 AM
Another NBA season, another endless barrage of shitty memes and gifs.

Real tears right now B. No lie.:rollin

Blizzardwizard
10-29-2014, 01:18 AM
:lol Blizzardwizard (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42696)

:cry :cry :cry

Stalin
10-29-2014, 01:52 AM
Another NBA season, another endless barrage of shitty memes and gifs by the usual faggots.

mmm... your tears are delicious

Silver&Black
10-29-2014, 01:57 AM
I'll be the first to admit when I heard Nash got hurt picking up luggage...I laughed.
When Nash was ruled out for year....once again I laughed.

When Randle broke his tibia tonight....I felt terrible for the kid. Nobody (not even a Lakers player) deserves to get their leg broke first game out.

100%duncan
10-29-2014, 03:04 AM
:lmao :lmao

NRHector
10-29-2014, 03:05 AM
Real tears right now B. No lie.:rollin

Stalin
10-29-2014, 03:16 AM

Co sign

ambchang
10-29-2014, 04:21 AM
Feel bad for the kid. Speedy recovery.

SupremeGuy
10-29-2014, 06:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GjIT86d.pngHoly fuck!!!!

:lmao

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 06:23 AM

College too ...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-29-2014, 06:55 AM
we keepin that pick phoenix

Doesn't matter. That pick will go a top 5 only protected pick in 2016. Then the Lakers will have another top 5 only protected pick going to the Magic in 2017. Lakers will suck again next year.

baseline bum
10-29-2014, 07:22 AM
Well that sucks, as I really like Randall and was hoping to see him have a big season grabbing the rebound for Snitch.

UZER
10-29-2014, 07:26 AM
Absolutely brutal, forget the season...we were doomed anyway. But to break your leg in your first NBA game? That is beyond bad luck, I feel bad for the kid because by all accounts he is a good guy.

So did you feel good when Kobe busted his foot because by all accounts he is a bad guy?

KaiRMD1
10-29-2014, 08:10 AM
:bobo

tlongII
10-29-2014, 09:24 AM
Tough break for Randle. I hope he has a speedy and complete recovery. And I hope the Lakers lose every game this season.

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Tough break for Randle. I hope he has a speedy and complete recovery. And I hope the Lakers lose every game this season.

Thanks, not possible but if we can get close ...that will help.

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2014, 09:45 AM
Thanks, not possible but if we can get close ...that will help.

get close to what? a playoff spot? pass that joint around clown

lefty
10-29-2014, 09:48 AM

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Tough break, pun not intended. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

However, I'm going to fucking revel in watching the Lakers sport the worst record in the Western Conference this year. They're officially a lock.

Medvedenko
10-29-2014, 10:23 AM
I love all of the fat necks on here going crazy and happy for another Laker injury. It used to be a no no to discuss injuries on here and take glee in the competition getting hurt and then disparaging the franchise for being shitty as a result. Like I said Spur fans used to have class, winning has diminished this luster over the years and the fans they used to hate they have become. Call me salty, but that's how I see it now. I don't differentiate Spur fans like I used too in the past in comparison to Laker, Cowboy's or Yankee fans. You can call me salty, doesn't matter. Just enjoy being shit fans now, maybe the old school guys understand, but with winning comes memes, comments like TOSB etc. Just another parrot of the league.

spurraider21
10-29-2014, 10:24 AM
Tough break, pun not intended.
indeed. hoping for a snappy recovery

spurraider21
10-29-2014, 10:24 AM
I love all of the fat necks on here going crazy and happy for another Laker injury. It used to be a no no to discuss injuries on here and take glee in the competition getting hurt and then disparaging the franchise for being shitty as a result. Like I said Spur fans used to have class, winning has diminished this luster over the years and the fans they used to hate they have become. Call me salty, but that's how I see it now. I don't differentiate Spur fans like I used too in the past in comparison to Laker, Cowboy's or Yankee fans. You can call me salty, doesn't matter. Just enjoy being shit fans now, maybe the old school guys understand, but with winning comes memes, comments like TOSB etc. Just another parrot of the league.
you are salty

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 10:32 AM

You would be one of the first Laker fans on this board laughing your ass off if the Spurs fell out and weren't playoff contenders.

There's a fucking ENORMOUS difference between cheering for an injury and being happy when the cockiest fanbase on the fucking planet has to eat crow for a while. All that "we don't rebuild, we reload" bullshit is fucking gone, in large part because of the attitude you guys carry. How incompetent you guys had to be to run one of the 3 best centers out of town when there are only about 5 legitimate centers in the league is just beyond me.

But of course, you STILL want to blame Howard even though he vaulted the Rockets into instant contender status.

So yeah. I'm fucking elated that Kobe's hubris is coming back to destroy the last 3-4 years of his career. I'm ecstatic that in that same mindset the Lakers decided it was a good idea to give him the most overpaid contract since Gilbert fucking Arenas.

Most of all, I'm overjoyed that after all the gum flapping about how Kobe is 1b to Jordan's 1a, we now have a huge precedent for Kobe destroying title contending teams because he can't even have a beta on his team as it threatens his alpha status. He has to be an alpha among gammas or it completely wrecks his ego.

Enjoy cellar-dwelling. It sucks that Randle got hurt, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even the Lakers, but it couldn't have happened to a more arrogant franchise.

tlongII
10-29-2014, 10:33 AM

He wants to get close to losing every game. It means a top draft pick.

djohn2oo8
10-29-2014, 10:49 AM
He wants to get close to losing every game. It means a top draft pick.

All the top prospects will stay in school to avoid Kirby

Chomag
10-29-2014, 11:04 AM
Not his fault he got picked by such a shithole of a team. Speedy recovery for the kid!

Medvedenko
10-29-2014, 11:17 AM
You would be one of the first Laker fans on this board laughing your ass off if the Spurs fell out and weren't playoff contenders.

There's a fucking ENORMOUS difference between cheering for an injury and being happy when the cockiest fanbase on the fucking planet has to eat crow for a while. All that "we don't rebuild, we reload" bullshit is fucking gone, in large part because of the attitude you guys carry. How incompetent you guys had to be to run one of the 3 best centers out of town when there are only about 5 legitimate centers in the league is just beyond me.

But of course, you STILL want to blame Howard even though he vaulted the Rockets into instant contender status.

So yeah. I'm fucking elated that Kobe's hubris is coming back to destroy the last 3-4 years of his career. I'm ecstatic that in that same mindset the Lakers decided it was a good idea to give him the most overpaid contract since Gilbert fucking Arenas.

Most of all, I'm overjoyed that after all the gum flapping about how Kobe is 1b to Jordan's 1a, we now have a huge precedent for Kobe destroying title contending teams because he can't even have a beta on his team as it threatens his alpha status. He has to be an alpha among gammas or it completely wrecks his ego.

Enjoy cellar-dwelling. It sucks that Randle got hurt, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even the Lakers, but it couldn't have happened to a more arrogant franchise.

I actually have a life outside of this forum. I'm just calling it like I see it. I've been on this board for over 10 years and the way Spur fans are now it's indistinguishable from shit Laker fans. Sorry, it's the truth.

I love the team, just hate the fans.

Chinook
10-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Looks like Nash has taken Randle under his wing.

Atari Tim
10-29-2014, 11:35 AM

LOL

Arcadian
10-29-2014, 12:02 PM

:lmao "Salty" would be too kind of a word to describe you right now. You are officially butt-devastated.

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2014, 12:04 PM
I actually have a life outside of this forum. I'm just calling it like I see it. I've been on this board for over 10 years and the way Spur fans are now it's indistinguishable from shit Laker fans. Sorry, it's the truth.

talk about class? spurs FO chuck that shit out the window when they gave enrique that loyalty contract even after the off the court shenanigans of 11/12, therefor all his asslicker fans upstairs have also drop their class bullshit

Donkeybong
10-29-2014, 12:12 PM

The current spursfan are just as arrogant as lakerfan was in our heyday.

100%duncan
10-29-2014, 12:22 PM

Asshurt

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 12:36 PM

Genius,

Reading is FUN-DA-MENTAL.
Tlong said he hopes we lose every game.
I said not possible but if we get close, it would help.

If you werent reading above... that was in refference to our draft spot ... I said before the Swaggy P, Nash and Randle injuries that our best outcome this year is to keep our pick. After last night I am 100% confident we will. I was about 95% before ...does that help?

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 12:39 PM

Pretty much. It was funny they were saying how we are entitled and loathsome but a huge part of the base especially the bandwaggon ones woould be right at home at LG, clutch City or any other shit site. Back in 2004/2005 when it was Pistons vs. Spurs the quality of Spur fan on here was at it's peak. It's why I used to lurk here.

But hey they are on top so they can say or do whatever they want and we have to eat it dem da rules. I dont take joy in anyone being injured not even Dwight ... but to each I guess ... I got numb to this when they cheered Kobe's achilles tear. then we got "6" so it was cool. Now they are bck on top ...and I dont blame 'em tbh.

Just dont act like some holier than though fan-base.

Mugen
10-29-2014, 12:45 PM
:lmao Medvedenko melting down 1 game into the season tbh.

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 12:46 PM

I see the wisdom of some of this. I just dont buy that instant contender status. They won what 2 more playoff games after that move? I agree we were dumb not to trade him whne he wouldnt re-sign. But howard as good as he is and he probably is the current best center I will gladly take Okafor and Randle as the prize for the shit basketball we will endure. It's not like we ran off Lebron, tim or Dirk. I admit I was part of the we dont tank crew BEFORE last season ... when I wished we tanked harder. I wanted Jabari but glad we got Randle (pre-injury) Now If we can win one game apiece from Spurs, Rox, clips,Kings and sweep the Celts I woouldnt mind losing the other 76 games tbh. I just want Okafor (or the #1 pick whomever is worthy) since he is the early projected #1 prospect.

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 12:50 PM
Tough break, pun not intended. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

However, I'm going to fucking revel in watching the Lakers sport the worst record in the Western Conference this year. They're officially a lock.

thank you. Tell CN, he is still clinging to dreams we wont keep our pick. Only Sixers and Magic are worse than us tbh ...and even THAT is debatable ....and it's not just based this game. But Randle's injury sure didnt help. I thought he would do much early but post ASG i expected him to contribute more and more and tbh this team NEEDED that to be MEDIOCRE. We will suck bad I dont see us falling out of top 5. Harlem has said it all offseason this roster is shittty! Probably only one more major injury away from d-league level tbh ...

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Doesn't matter. That pick will go a top 5 only protected pick in 2016. Then the Lakers will have another top 5 only protected pick going to the Magic in 2017. Lakers will suck again next year.

wont matter they will improve with Okafor and Randle and whomever we sign. Probably not a contender still might miss playoffs but losing a 13th pick versus a top 7 pick is huge. and the bnext season we have huge cap space. Lakers just need to eat the turd salad this year and by next we will have a young team that is fun to watch but still another year or two away. I can accept that. this year will be brutal though.

ambchang
10-29-2014, 12:54 PM

Pretty much. It was funny they were saying how we are entitled and loathsome but a huge part of the base especially the bandwaggon ones woould be right at home at LG, clutch City or any other shit site. Back in 2004/2005 when it was Pistons vs. Spurs the quality of Spur fan on here was at it's peak. It's why I used to lurk here.

But hey they are on top so they can say or do whatever they want and we have to eat it dem da rules. I dont take joy in anyone being injured not even Dwight ... but to each I guess ... I got numb to this when they cheered Kobe's achilles tear. then we got "6" so it was cool. Now they are bck on top ...and I dont blame 'em tbh.

Just dont act like some holier than though fan-base.

No, just no. The Spurs are not arrogant enough to agree with stupid mantras like "We don't rebuild, we reload", or "They will pay for their basketball reasons", or any of the other entitled views.

No fanbase is as bad as the Lakers fan base as a whole. There are some very knowledgeable Lakers fans, but it is getting severely diluted by the amount of bandwagoners overall.

The Spurs have some horrible fans, especially lately, but to compare them to the heyday Lakers is just wrong.

I agree the mid 00s was the best, the Spurs and Pistons were "boring defensive-oriented" teams that doesn't appeal to the masses, and the ones that were attracted to the discussions were mostly diehard basketball fans who appreciate the type of winning basketball that was played.

RsxPiimp
10-29-2014, 12:58 PM
eh, why are you guys pouring your heart out on a spurs forum :lol don't take things so seriously, just enjoy the comments. its actually hilarious.

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 12:59 PM
No, just no. The Spurs are not arrogant enough to agree with stupid mantras like "We don't rebuild, we reload", or "They will pay for their basketball reasons", or any of the other entitled views.

No fanbase is as bad as the Lakers fan base as a whole. There are some very knowledgeable Lakers fans, but it is getting severely diluted by the amount of bandwagoners overall.

The Spurs have some horrible fans, especially lately, but to compare them to the heyday Lakers is just wrong.

I agree the mid 00s was the best, the Spurs and Pistons were "boring defensive-oriented" teams that doesn't appeal to the masses, and the ones that were attracted to the discussions were mostly diehard basketball fans who appreciate the type of winning basketball that was played.

Opinions. But we agree that was a good rivalry intelligent fans who talked some trash but it wasnt the cesspool we see today. Not sure if Lakerfan started this but Spurfan has had no issue retaliatingand following them in to the muck.
Who cares though the current state is shitty kinda like that sissified skirmish last night. Kobe haters acting like Dwight "punked him" and Kobe fans Clowning Dwight for not doing anything ... does it really matter? I enjoyed Kobe calling his bitchass soft but in the end we lost Julius and got our ass kicked. Even though I support team tank, that was embarassing all around.

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 01:01 PM
eh, why are you guys pouring your heart out on a spurs forum :lol don't take things so seriously, just enjoy the comments. its actually hilarious.

Like I said they deserve the moment. they are the champs. If they want to be classy or be assholes it's their right.
I just find it funny they cant smell their own shit ... but whatever.

RsxPiimp
10-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Like I said they deserve the moment. they are the champs. If they want to be classy or be assholes it's their right.
I just find it funny they cant smell their own shit ... but whatever.
everybody trolls in this forum tho. if you want sympathy, legit and unbiased discussion this aint the place to post imho (not directed at you) especially if you a laker fan. i mean even realgm has a good amount of trolls and that site is heavily moderated.

at the end of the day its all for fun. you can't get yourself too attached and take it personal.

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 01:21 PM
everybody trolls in this forum tho. if you want sympathy, legit and unbiased discussion this aint the place to post imho (not directed at you) especially if you a laker fan. i mean even realgm has a good amount of trolls and that site is heavily moderated.

at the end of the day its all for fun. you can't get yourself too attached and take it personal.

I hear ya. I come here when bored at work ... My next project starts next week so I will only be here at night from time to time. this is a place to vent for me, not troll or seek sympathy... sympathy, what for? we have plenty of titles. I will take these shitty past few years (and this one) for the titles that came before it.

RsxPiimp
10-29-2014, 01:24 PM
I hear ya. I come here when bored at work ... My next project starts next week so I will only be here at night from time to time. this is a place to vent for me, not troll or seek sympathy... sympathy, what for? we have plenty of titles. I will take these shitty past few years (and this one) for the titles that came before it.

my man :bobo

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 02:09 PM

:lmao The old, "well at least I don't live on a basketball forum" take. Classic from a guy who posted ALL THE TIME when the Lakers were relevant.

Have you and Med been upstairs? It ain't the old guard that suddenly has an attitude. We got an influx of terrible fans who even hate our own players, so of course they're going to piss on the Lakers whenever the opportunity presents itself. Is what you're saying that you expect 100% of the Spurs fanbase to be classy and decent? Well, I take that as a compliment to the standards you have toward the Spurs. :lol

I see the wisdom of some of this. I just dont buy that instant contender status. They won what 2 more playoff games after that move? I agree we were dumb not to trade him whne he wouldnt re-sign. But howard as good as he is and he probably is the current best center I will gladly take Okafor and Randle as the prize for the shit basketball we will endure. It's not like we ran off Lebron, tim or Dirk. I admit I was part of the we dont tank crew BEFORE last season ... when I wished we tanked harder. I wanted Jabari but glad we got Randle (pre-injury) Now If we can win one game apiece from Spurs, Rox, clips,Kings and sweep the Celts I woouldnt mind losing the other 76 games tbh. I just want Okafor (or the #1 pick whomever is worthy) since he is the early projected #1 prospect.

Houston without him would be in much worse shape, and if the West weren't such a clusterfuck of brilliant teams they would be a very tough squad to out in the post-season. They're loaded with talent, they're just in a conference that is fucking jammed with contenders.

thank you. Tell CN, he is still clinging to dreams we wont keep our pick. Only Sixers and Magic are worse than us tbh ...and even THAT is debatable ....and it's not just based this game. But Randle's injury sure didnt help. I thought he would do much early but post ASG i expected him to contribute more and more and tbh this team NEEDED that to be MEDIOCRE. We will suck bad I dont see us falling out of top 5. Harlem has said it all offseason this roster is shittty! Probably only one more major injury away from d-league level tbh ...

I think at this point the Randle injury hurts you more from a depth perspective. You guys just don't have bodies to compete on a day-to-day basis.

Baam
10-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Now they will definitely keep their pick and get another good rookie for the post Kobe era so in the long run it's probably not that bad for them.

Chris
10-29-2014, 02:40 PM

the goods

Chris
10-29-2014, 02:42 PM
:lmao Medvedenko melting down 1 game into the season tbh.

Splits
10-29-2014, 03:12 PM
Honestly do feel bad for this kid, what a horrible way to begin your career. He'll basically return next year as a rookie, having made no progress.

Killakobe81
10-29-2014, 03:14 PM
:lmao The old, "well at least I don't live on a basketball forum" take. Classic from a guy who posted ALL THE TIME when the Lakers were relevant.

Have you and Med been upstairs? It ain't the old guard that suddenly has an attitude. We got an influx of terrible fans who even hate our own players, so of course they're going to piss on the Lakers whenever the opportunity presents itself. Is what you're saying that you expect 100% of the Spurs fanbase to be classy and decent? Well, I take that as a compliment to the standards you have toward the Spurs. :lol

Houston without him would be in much worse shape, and if the West weren't such a clusterfuck of brilliant teams they would be a very tough squad to out in the post-season. They're loaded with talent, they're just in a conference that is fucking jammed with contenders.

I think at this point the Randle injury hurts you more from a depth perspective. You guys just don't have bodies to compete on a day-to-day basis.

Depth and talent and speed. Sure just a rookie but we lack those things and his injury cost us all 3. Tonight would be a good night to play a rookie in the 2nd of a back2back but we won't get that and Sun's gonna. Run us we lose by 12 plus and Hollinger s ranking system gonna explode well have negative percentage playoffs odds lol

spurraider21
10-29-2014, 03:29 PM
Honestly do feel bad for this kid, what a horrible way to begin your career. He'll basically return next year as a rookie, having made no progress.

blake griffin started his career the same way. not ideal but he's still 19

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 03:52 PM
Depth and talent and speed. Sure just a rookie but we lack those things and his injury cost us all 3. Tonight would be a good night to play a rookie in the 2nd of a back2back but we won't get that and Sun's gonna. Run us we lose by 12 plus and Hollinger s ranking system gonna explode well have negative percentage playoffs odds lol

:lmao :lmao

"Hollinger has isolated himself on a remote island after his playoff metrics were inexplicably destroyed, rendering his life's work untenable. He was seen last muttering to himself about 'sabermetrics' and 'whether Jose Canseco would be able to shoot 40% from 3 on artificial turf.'"

unforeseen
10-29-2014, 03:55 PM
blake griffin started his career the same way. not ideal but he's still 19

Lakers would shit the bed if Randle=Griffin :lol

spurraider21
10-29-2014, 03:58 PM
Lakers would shit the bed if Randle=Griffin :lol
what? it would be a steal if Randle became Griffin

ElNono
10-29-2014, 04:04 PM
:lol haven't seen this much saltines since that Henry Abbott article...

jag
10-29-2014, 04:07 PM

I gave you the benefit of the doubt the other day. I thought for sure you were trolling.

It's been a while so I guess I forgot how emo you are.

Your bleeding all over these threads is becoming really entertaining.

Spurs9
10-29-2014, 04:10 PM
You could see his leg break to the side when he was landing.

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 04:11 PM
Hey, I just found out medve is an Ole Miss fan:

Tu7obw_ZRVQ

Medvedenko
10-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Also, I don't come here for actual basketball talk....I shouldn't be surprised by the juvenile, parrot nature of the Spurs fan base. Just as the inferiority complex was prevalent prior it's turned to hubris and arrogance now. Just a different side to the same coin.

midnightpulp
10-29-2014, 04:33 PM
Also, I don't come here for actual basketball talk....I shouldn't be surprised by the juvenile, parrot nature of the Spurs fan base. Just as the inferiority complex was prevalent prior it's turned to hubris and arrogance now. Just a different side to the same coin.

You can blame Kool, Culburn, and Lakaluva for the backlash Lakers fans are receiving. They trolled non-fuckin-stop for 4 years straight (didn't bother me, since I enjoy the fun of trolling), but they are the primary reasons why Kobe's torn Achilles and other such Laker tragedies were/are celebrated.

So now that the Spurs are back on top, of course Spurfan is going to off on Lakerfan.

unforeseen
10-29-2014, 04:41 PM
what? it would be a steal if Randle became Griffin

Sorry, I meant shit their pants if Randle is like Griffin.

unforeseen
10-29-2014, 04:43 PM
You can blame Kool, Culburn, and Lakaluva for the backlash Lakers fans are receiving. They trolled non-fuckin-stop for 4 years straight (didn't bother me, since I enjoy the fun of trolling), but they are the primary reasons why Kobe's torn Achilles and other such Laker tragedies were/are celebrated.

So now that the Spurs are back on top, of course Spurfan is going to off on Lakerfan.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/10/103530/3821966-5738039092-Denze.gif

Clipper Nation
10-29-2014, 04:45 PM
I love all of the fat necks on here going crazy and happy for another Laker injury. It used to be a no no to discuss injuries on here and take glee in the competition getting hurt and then disparaging the franchise for being shitty as a result.
Maybe on here it was a no-no, but in general, I remember full well how gleeful Laker "fans" were when Danny Manning, Shaun Livingston, and Blake went down. They just loved rubbing in the "Clipper Curse" garbage. As with everything else, Lakerfan loves to dish it out but can't take it.

Maybe if Lakerfan hadn't spent decades being the most obnoxious, arrogant frontrunning pricks on the planet, people wouldn't take so much pleasure in your misfortune.

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 05:07 PM

:lmao

Comes to a basketball forum but not for basketball talk.

Whines and bitches when the smack talk goes against his team.

Holy shit the hypocrisy. Normally I'm not one to make that kind of claim but where the fuck do you get off whining about the fanbase when you actively state you aren't here for the hoops discussion?

It's like someone going to a political debate to scam on chicks and then complaining that the candidates aren't focusing on education enough.

TampaDude
10-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Maybe if Lakerfan hadn't spent decades being the most obnoxious, arrogant frontrunning pricks on the planet, people wouldn't take so much pleasure in your misfortune.

Fuckin' A, brother! I feel bad for Randle...he's a good kid...but FTL!

100%duncan
10-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Can a faggot have a bleeding vagina tbh? :lmao

phxspurfan
10-29-2014, 11:32 PM

UCLA football too. They were Heisman/title elite this year, not anymore

Kool Bob Love
01-05-2015, 12:23 AM
Lakers forward Julius Randle will undergo surgery on Tuesday morning to replace the screw in the fifth metatarsal of his right foot. The surgery will be performed by Dr. David Thordarson of the Cedars-Sinai Orthopaedic Center.

It was previously declared that Randle would miss the remainder of the 2014-15 season after suffering a fractured tibia of his right leg in the season opener on October 28.

He is expected to make a full recovery.

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-announce-julius-randle-to-undergo-foot-surgery-for-hs-injury/2015/01/04/