PDA

View Full Version : LOL Jose Canseco

Silver&Black
10-29-2014, 04:00 AM
Dumbass accidentally blew off a finger on his left hand while cleaning his gun.

Best comment so far....

Jason Rohrer (https://www.facebook.com/plugins/comments.php?api_key=116656161708917&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2F connect%2Fxd_arbiter%2FehazDpFPEnK.js%3Fversion%3D 41%23cb%3Df3b082bd46eb3cc%26domain%3Despn.go.com%2 6origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fespn.go.com%252Ff12c1 55588ff3db%26relation%3Dparent.parent&href=http%3A%2F%2Fespn.go.com%2Fmlb%2Fstory%2F_%2F id%2F11782266%2Fjose-canseco-accidentally-shoots-self-hand-police-say&locale=en_US&numposts=5&sdk=joey&width=582#) · Top Commenter
The moral of the story is we need more guns. If his left hand had a gun to defend itself from the right, this might never have happened.

For more info:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/11782266/jose-canseco-accidentally-shoots-self-hand-police-say

Infinite_limit
11-09-2014, 01:51 PM
As a young boy in the early 90's, I thought Jose Canseco was the modern Babe Ruth

Malik Hairston
11-09-2014, 02:16 PM
As a young boy in the early 90's, I thought Jose Canseco was the modern Babe Ruth

Canseco seems like the type of dude that you would like, tbh..I dunno why, I'm just not surprised that you liked him a lot..

Infinite_limit
11-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Canseco seems like the type of dude that you would like, tbh..I dunno why, I'm just not surprised that you liked him a lot..
First 40/40 player

Ya I really liked those A's. Henderson, Stewart/Welch & Eckersely

Biernutz
11-09-2014, 04:44 PM
No doubt that baseball was a lot of fun to watch in the PED days of jacking home runs and chasing Maris. Maybe
they should allow some PED's back or just juice the ball. I know it's just a stretch here but when baseball started
to crack down on drug testing they lost the interest of young black players....is there a link here somewhere?

Infinite_limit
11-09-2014, 06:22 PM
No doubt that baseball was a lot of fun to watch in the PED days of jacking home runs and chasing Maris. Maybe
they should allow some PED's back or just juice the ball. I know it's just a stretch here but when baseball started
to crack down on drug testing they lost the interest of young black players....is there a link here somewhere?
Blacks stopped playing Baseball long before steroid testing. I'd attribute Basketball popularity exploding if anything. Most American ball players are from middle class homes. Consider the best 3 Black players of the past 20 years: Bonds & Griffey had fathers who played Baseball and Frank Thomas had a good upbringing. "The Thomas family was a close-knit group. Frank’s best friend was his younger sister, Pamela."

I don't think Baseball attracts many young Black males. It takes alot of patience (.300 batting average means failing 7 outta 10 times and pitching is hit or miss with different roles like bullpen). Overwhelming majority of your team will be White and contain some very rich teammates. In my San Diego suburb one year a coach drafted all the Black kids and put them on one team. You truly need a Dad to train with you because it's difficult to round up 10+ kids to field a team for practice.

Silver&Black
11-09-2014, 09:09 PM
First 40/40 player

Ya I really liked those A's. Henderson, Stewart/Welch & Eckersely

I did too...the Bash Brother's were much watch TV. The "Earthquake" World Series really messed me up. My favorite team at the time vs. my favorite baseball player Will Clark. Kinda hard to root for both teams.....

Infinite_limit
11-10-2014, 02:23 AM
I did too...the Bash Brother's were much watch TV. The "Earthquake" World Series really messed me up. My favorite team at the time vs. my favorite baseball player Will Clark. Kinda hard to root for both teams.....
You remember when Will Clark "had his job stolen" by good friend Rafeal Palmiero in 1998 for the Rangers? I still remember Will doing the bitter interview. Class act guy

1989 Giants, talk about a team you never hear about. Checking Baseball-Reference, only 92 wins speaks for itself. Kevin Mitchel with 47 bombs. I don't recognize any of the Starters, the Ace of the staff being 40 years old.

baseline bum
11-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Kevin Mitchel with 47 bombs.

:cry 86 Mets :cry

So stacked you got a future league MVP to use as a pinch hitter

:lol Calvin Schiraldi

Silver&Black
11-10-2014, 08:11 PM
You remember when Will Clark "had his job stolen" by good friend Rafeal Palmiero in 1998 for the Rangers? I still remember Will doing the bitter interview. Class act guy

1989 Giants, talk about a team you never hear about. Checking Baseball-Reference, only 92 wins speaks for itself. Kevin Mitchel with 47 bombs. I don't recognize any of the Starters, the Ace of the staff being 40 years old.

Yeah I remember that....both guys attended Miss. St. It was a huge deal down here when it happened.

The good ole PED days....back when baseball was still watchable.

Biernutz
11-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Canseco came out today and it was a hoax that his finger fell off in a poker game. He bought the finger in a
Halloween store and said it fell off. Now there is some question as to if he did shoot his finger off.

Thread
12-17-2014, 12:34 PM
They black balled him as he closed in on 500 (which was the magic number then to get to the Hall). He asked nice to lift it. They adamantly refused. He then went and told.

The rest is in the scrolls of history.