- NBA Finals Appearance

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/Bulls2014_zps86804a98.png

- Size
- Outside Shooting
- Defense
- Depth
- Coaching
- Clutch Shot Maker

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/New+York+Knicks+v+Chicago+Bulls+MdOED4LwgEnl.jpg

dirk4mvp
10-29-2014, 03:58 PM
until Rose's knee dies again

baseline bum
10-29-2014, 04:08 PM
They'd win the title if Rose is back and healthy. So second round exit it is.

Jodelo
10-29-2014, 04:08 PM
Another season where Butler plays 48 minutes a game. Thibs is so bad at managing minutes. :lol

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Butler and Dunleavy are pretty big holes in the roster for a title contender, tbh. They also don't have much coming off the bench.

Must be nice to be a team in the East.

Infinite_limit
10-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Butler and Dunleavy are pretty big holes in the roster for a title contender, tbh. They also don't have much coming off the bench.

The gap between Butler & Dunleavy and Green & Leonard isn't very large.

Holden_Caulfield
10-29-2014, 04:25 PM
holy shit nazr is still playing? :lol

baseline bum
10-29-2014, 04:26 PM

Their bench is pretty decent with Gibson, Mirotic, McDermott, and Hinrich. But I don't buy for a second that Rose is really back.

Jenks
10-29-2014, 04:29 PM
Hopefully they don't run into all time legend Nene again in the playoffs.

Infinite_limit
10-29-2014, 04:30 PM
Hopefully they don't run into all time legend Nene again in the playoffs.
4 new faces added

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 04:30 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Infinite_limit
10-29-2014, 04:33 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao
Green shoots 3's and Leonard plays Defense
Dunleavy shoots 3's and Butler plays Defense

Jenks
10-29-2014, 04:44 PM
4 new faces added
As long as we're clear that Nene > Noah head to head and it isn't close.

unforeseen
10-29-2014, 04:47 PM

Would you trade Green+Leonard for Dunleavy+Butler+1st round pick?

Infinite_limit
10-29-2014, 04:50 PM
As long as we're clear that Nene > Noah head to head and it isn't close.
Nene doesn't rebound the ball. You'd expect more assists from an offensive minded player

Infinite_limit
10-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Would you trade Green+Leonard for Dunleavy+Butler+1st round pick?
A low 1st Rounder? Yes given Dunleavy's age.

unforeseen
10-29-2014, 04:56 PM
A low 1st Rounder? Yes given Dunleavy's age.

You are the Spurs FO, not Bulls. I am trying to gauge the small gap between Green/Leonard and Dunleavy/Butler that you spoke of.

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 05:11 PM

Oh well as long as you say that. :lmao

Venti Quattro
10-29-2014, 05:16 PM
:lol Derrick Rose

:lol Poland

Clipper Nation
10-29-2014, 05:19 PM
:lol "Clutch shot maker"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMXEPPKdGVA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJvLwSf0Xi8

Robz4000
10-29-2014, 05:28 PM

:lmao c'mon man

Infinite_limit
10-29-2014, 05:34 PM
:lmao c'mon man
You guys overrate Green because he makes wide open 3 pointers and Leonard because he doesn't have to play Offense.

Robz4000
10-29-2014, 05:45 PM
You guys overrate Green because he makes wide open 3 pointers and Leonard because he doesn't have to play Offense.

-Green is a better defender than either Butler or Dunleavy on top of being a better shooter
-Leonard's offensive game has developed to the point he should be the second option behind Parker is the SL
-Both are better rebounders as well

About the only thing I'll give you is Butler and Dunleavy are better ballhandlers (tho that may change soon with Leonard considering how much his handles have improved).

Infinite_limit
10-29-2014, 05:56 PM
-Green is a better defender than either Butler or Dunleavy on top of being a better shooter
-Leonard's offensive game has developed to the point he should be the second option behind Parker is the SL
-Both are better rebounders as well

About the only thing I'll give you is Butler and Dunleavy are better ballhandlers (tho that may change soon with Leonard considering how much his handles have improved).
Butler made 2nd Team All Defense last year, along with Leonard.
Butler has more TRB than Green while playing alongside a rebounding machine in Noah
Butler is even offensively with Leonard. We will see his shooting percentage improve with more floor spacing this season, a constant Spurs liberty

You haven't watched the Bulls. It's ok. You'll be forced to this season.

TampaDude
10-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Spurs vs. Bulls in the 2015 NBA Finals

Book it.

Robz4000
10-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Butler has more TRB than Green while playing alongside a rebounding machine in Noah
Butler is even offensively with Leonard. We will see his shooting percentage improve with more floor spacing this season, a constant Spurs liberty

Butler also plays 20 mins a game more than either. Leonard also isn't forced to carry the Spurs' offense like Butler had been for the Bulls.

Cry Havoc
10-29-2014, 06:10 PM
Butler is even offensively with Leonard

:lmao :lmao :lmao You can't make this shit up. You lemme know when Jimmeeee Butler goes off against LeBron James in a meaningful game.

Shastafarian
10-29-2014, 06:12 PM
This thread delivered :tu

Infinite_limit
10-29-2014, 06:18 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao You can't make this shit up. You lemme know when Jimmeeee Butler goes off against LeBron James in a meaningful game.
Leonard averaged 17.8 vs Miami in last years Playoffs
Butler averaged 15.6 vs Miami in Playoffs 2 years ago

1 extra basket on a much superior offensive team

Clipper Nation
10-29-2014, 06:21 PM

Nah, I think we'll be just fine watching the real teams out West instead of the boring-ass Bulls.

lefty
10-29-2014, 06:22 PM
So if Kobe has 30 and Lebron 25 then Kobe is betterz lulz

gambit1990
10-29-2014, 06:53 PM
the spurs will beat them in six.

ElNono
10-31-2014, 10:13 PM
:lol NewcastleKEG

10-31-2014, 10:14 PM
They'd win the title if Rose is back and healthy. So second round exit it is.

lefty
10-31-2014, 10:26 PM
They'd win the title if Rose is back and healthy. .
:rollin

BanditHiro
10-31-2014, 11:39 PM
lol Bulls getting 6'd

AlexJones
11-01-2014, 03:48 AM
:lmao NewcastleKEG
:lmao gangbanger Rose
:lmao audacity to come back after flaming out in 2012 when Rose tore his ACL
:lmao San francisco decliners

Robz4000
11-01-2014, 04:15 AM
:lmao NewcastleKEG
:lmao gangbanger Rose
:lmao audacity to come back after flaming out in 2012 when Rose tore his ACL
:lmao San francisco decliners

Woah, lets leave the NFL out of this now...

Chillen
11-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Just wish Derrick could stay healthy, it's only an ankle sprain but already in game freaking 2 he gets injured. The fact the Cavs had to take the Bulls to OT without DRose to win is good news, but man I hope this guy can have a healthy season. He should be back playing in a week or two or sooner.

jeebus
11-12-2014, 08:03 PM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/11860080/derrick-rose-chicago-bulls-acknowledges-concerns-long-term-health

:lmao Derrick Oden

"I'm thinking about long term. I'm thinking about after I'm done with basketball. Having graduations to go to, having meetings to go to, I don't want to be in my meetings all sore or be at my son's graduation all sore just because of something I did in the past. [I'm] just learning and being smart."

:lmao good fucking luck with that, faggot
:lmao can't hire a chink to take that test
:lmao exploding knees and ankles

11-12-2014, 08:07 PM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/11860080/derrick-rose-chicago-bulls-acknowledges-concerns-long-term-health

:lmao Derrick Oden

"I'm thinking about long term. I'm thinking about after I'm done with basketball. Having graduations to go to, having meetings to go to, I don't want to be in my meetings all sore or be at my son's graduation all sore just because of something I did in the past. [I'm] just learning and being smart."

:lmao good fucking luck with that, faggot
:lmao can't hire a chink to take that test
:lmao exploding knees and ankles

He's already gotten paid, and after taking two years off he's probably gotten lazy and lost his drive to win. He's checked out imo.

jeebus
11-12-2014, 08:09 PM
He's already gotten paid, and after taking two years off he's probably gotten lazy and lost his drive to win. He's checked out imo.
He's also got his "MVP" so he's set there too. He knows he's never getting past LeCramp(or even the 2nd round) so might as well mail it in.

Infinite_limit
11-22-2014, 02:30 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/GrizzledAcceptableFlyingfox.gif

Infinite_limit
01-23-2015, 03:44 AM
https://subvirajef1.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/gasol-spurs2.jpg

Robz4000
01-23-2015, 04:54 AM
:cry what could if been :cry

Venti Quattro
02-24-2015, 11:27 PM
Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit Infinite_limit

:lmao Bulls
:lmao Poland