PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: RIP Deuce Bigalow

ElNono
10-30-2014, 12:58 PM
Just got word he couldn't make it past the 1st half of last night's game, tbh... apparent suicide after stuffing used Kirby underwear down his throat...

He will be remembered as an innovator, a modern John Hollinger. The creator of Kobeanalytics... damn, Lakers can't catch a break.

RIP, IMO

Killakobe81
10-30-2014, 01:03 PM
I can't lie, El that is funny.

Enjoy the trollin' you have plenty of ammo ...

I will just enjoy Okafor ...only downside now I gotta watch a lot of Duke

ElNono
10-30-2014, 01:08 PM
I can't lie, El that is funny.

Enjoy the trollin' you have plenty of ammo ...

I will just enjoy Okafor ...only downside now I gotta watch a lot of Duke

:lol good luck with that

Killakobe81
10-30-2014, 01:11 PM
:lol good luck with that

Hey gotta find something. Once college hits I will decide if Towns or Mudiay is better since they are getting A.Davis and Wesbrook comparisons ... of course Okafor getting timmy comparisons I dont see THAT unless they mean a poor man's duncan. But if he is even in the ballpark as weak as the current crops of bigs are that might be enough ...

ElNono
10-30-2014, 01:13 PM
Hey gotta find something. Once college hits I will decide if Towns or Mudiay is better since they are getting A.Davis and Wesbrook comparisons ... of course Okafor getting timmy comparisons I dont see THAT unless they mean a poor man's duncan. But if he is even in the ballpark as weak as the current crops of bigs are that might be enough ...

You're on the right track the Lakeshow will eventually be back... once the cancer is removed...

Killakobe81
10-30-2014, 01:15 PM
You're on the right track the Lakeshow will eventually be back... once the cancer is removed...

Mehh. If he made less and had better team-mates i would be Ok with Bean on any team ...
I think having him on a team with a crappy roster, no inside presence, no defensive stopper and a weak willed PG is a recipe for disaster.

spurraider21
10-30-2014, 01:51 PM
apparent suicide after stuffing used Kirby underwear down his throat
:lmao

DMC
10-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Stat fag fagging up the grave