PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: :lmao Lebron..

Malik Hairston
10-30-2014, 10:04 PM
:lmao Koon James
:lmao returning to Massah Gilbert
:lmao only a matter of time until all those White people in Cleveland turn on you again
:lmao on the decline
:lmao my nigga KLove looking like the best player on the Cavs
:lmao leaving Miami to play with arguably the biggest cancer in the league Kyrie Irving
:lmao losing to Quincy Acy, Iman Shumpert and Barry Larkin's son
:lmao Barkley near tears on the sidelines watching his fellow coon struggling

Splits
10-30-2014, 10:05 PM
weak

rogues
10-30-2014, 10:49 PM
:lmao..

Thebesteva
10-30-2014, 10:52 PM
:lmao only a matter of time until all those White people in Cleveland turn on you again
:lmao leaving Miami to play with arguably the biggest cancer in the league Kyrie Irving

:lol Assassinating Lebron with truth bombs

poeticism707
10-30-2014, 10:54 PM

Real talk. Lebron is falling off a cliff faster than a 40 year old TD.

TD just came off a season where he was the MVP of the Western Conference Playoffs, and Finals, if they were combined.

You can say the same for Lebron, sure, but TD is a decade older.

Lebron's game is like week old pizza:

not aging well.

Jumper ain't reliable enough.

Just looks like crap.

Venti Quattro
10-30-2014, 10:55 PM
:lmao :lmao It's gonna be fun to watch Malik Hairston turn his back on LeBron

rogues
10-30-2014, 10:56 PM
..did the weight loss fuck with Lebron's game or was he just that bad?..BD wants some opinions, tbh..I'm leaning toward the weight loss..

rogues
10-30-2014, 10:57 PM
:lmao :lmao It's gonna be fun to watch Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403) turn his back on LeBron
The potential is limitless:lol..

Robz4000
10-30-2014, 11:01 PM
..did the weight loss fuck with Lebron's game or was he just that bad?..BD wants some opinions, tbh..I'm leaning toward the weight loss..

Weight loss. Lebron will be fine on offense, but his defense could take a downward turn.

Malik Hairston
10-30-2014, 11:04 PM
Continuity is a huge part of NBA basketball, tbh..

Lebron took the year off from playing defense last year, but the Heat were still able to succeed due to chemistry, good defensive principles, and solid defensive players..

If he takes the year off again this year, they won't be able to stop anybody with all those terrible defensive players, tbh..

Also, offensively, 2 of their top 4 options(Irving and Waiters) don't understand how to play team basketball, nor have they ever played off the ball(Waiters was much better with more touches last year, while Irving was out)..

I don't think tonight meant anything in the long run in regards to Lebron's individual struggles, it's just 1 game, but it's going to be really difficult to reset everything and learn how to play with cancerous players like Irving and Waiters(although I expect Waiters to get traded)..should have kept Wiggins and traded Irving, tbh..

Arcadian
10-30-2014, 11:05 PM
It's true that Lebron is past his peak now, so he is technically on the decline. Perhaps this will be the year he loses his status as best player in the league.

InRareForm
10-30-2014, 11:07 PM

Venti Quattro
10-30-2014, 11:10 PM
It's true that Lebron is past his peak now, so he is technically on the decline. Perhaps this will be the year he loses his status as best player in the league.

No he's not and no he won't. He's just 29, turning 30 on year-end.

benefactor
10-30-2014, 11:13 PM
:lmao..

The potential is limitless:lol..
http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

Mikeanaro
10-30-2014, 11:24 PM
Weight loss? he doesnt look skinny tbh, neither him or Fatmelo.

Arcadian
10-30-2014, 11:55 PM
No he's not and no he won't. He's just 29, turning 30 on year-end.

He peaked in 2012. I'm not saying he's falling off a cliff. He's just past his peak.

Brunodf
10-31-2014, 12:07 AM
Damn NBA, those HGH tests are backfiring...

Chris
10-31-2014, 12:50 AM
lol 8 turnovers

mavsfan1000
10-31-2014, 01:39 AM
lol Lebron. lol Thinking Kevin Love is a superstar. This team doesn't look that impressive to me. Weak bench and lack of speed make this team look rather beatable.

Brazil
10-31-2014, 04:02 AM
8 TOs wow

Thebesteva
10-31-2014, 04:07 AM
Malik Hairston, are you a Miami heat fan still? I know you're a Spurs fan as well but I always thought you liked Lebron no matter what. Or are you a Heat and Spurs fan?

scanry
10-31-2014, 06:08 AM
Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403), are you a Miami heat fan still? I know you're a Spurs fan as well but I always thought you liked Lebron no matter what. Or are you a Heat and Spurs fan?

He's a Tim Duncan fan first tbh. He just hoped on the Lebron wagon after Duncan's decline in 09. Actually a majority of the Spurs fans (& Mavs fans) like Lebron. He's a pretty good tool along with Duncan to troll Kobe.

2010 offseason was a fun offseason cause the whole Mavs krew including Ghazi, M>S, Mono, Dirk4mvp, stretch, Amarelooms, Findog, mavsfan1000, BUMP & Mavsdynasty had Lebron in their avatar. Fun times tbh. :lol

Too bad a lot of the Mavs fans left after they rang in 11. I remember badfish, Shank, Rogue, dallaskd, clambake, endirity, sribb and the gang from 2010. I hope they come back this year with the Mavs looking legit.
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/LeBron%20LeMaverick.jpg

https://caseyjmorgan.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/lebron-dirk-by-cj-copy.jpg?w=519

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/923658_1459374704305546_1821234447_a.jpg

Captivus
10-31-2014, 07:06 AM
He will be ok. First game, means nothing.

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 07:26 AM
Still the best player and no one is really close.
Harlem is right he did take the year off on defense.
ALso as great as he is and as great as he is at involving his team-mates he and Spo had a negative impact on Bosh's game.
Bosh not only will see an uptick in raw stats but he is getting to show his full game. Bosh is to blame for the crappy rebounding when Lebron was there but it appears the more engaged he is on offense the better he boards ...

As for Cavs they are a great offensive team. will need work on defense. And I still think they should have kept Wiggins and packaged Thompson, Bennett and Waiters. They might struggle more on offense as Wiggins learns the game but defensively they could have been deadly if Lebron refocuses on that end with wiggins on his side.

Clipper Nation
10-31-2014, 09:26 AM
LeBron's off night just exposes how overrated that supporting cast truly is. You'd think so-called "superstars" like Love and Irving wouldn't need LeBron to hold their hands in order to beat the freaking Knicks at home :lol

As I said in July, LeBron should have forced his way to the Clippers, as opposed to singing with those bum-ass Cavs.

lefty
10-31-2014, 09:31 AM
:lmao :lmao It's gonna be fun to watch Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403) turn his back on LeBron
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Troll_a6332c_2854521.jpg

Blizzardwizard
10-31-2014, 09:31 AM
HGH boy going the road Matt Prater went down :lol

Clipper Nation
10-31-2014, 09:36 AM
HGH boy going the road Matt Prater went down :lol
Prater's an alcoholic... you're thinking of Von Miller or Welker, the REAL HGH boys.

Blizzardwizard
10-31-2014, 09:38 AM
Prater's an alcoholic... you're thinking of Von Miller or Welker, the REAL HGH boys.

Don't forget Peyton.

Broncos :lol

CitizenDwayne
10-31-2014, 09:40 AM

What the fuck was up with Chuck doing everything he could to defend Lebron last night, and calling the pre-game antics "one of the most amazing things he's ever seen"? Nigga's throwing away his already questionable dignity.

Clipper Nation
10-31-2014, 09:43 AM
What the fuck was up with Chuck doing everything he could to defend Lebron last night, and calling the pre-game antics "one of the most amazing things he's ever seen"? Nigga's throwing away his already questionable dignity.
Chuck has been mailing it in for years now because he's trying to get a front-office job :lol

Venti Quattro
10-31-2014, 09:49 AM
Chuck's truth bombs on San Antonio have been always on point though.

CitizenDwayne
10-31-2014, 09:50 AM
Chuck's truth bombs on San Antonio have been always on point though.

Truth bombs like the Mavs being a superior team to them this season?

Venti Quattro
10-31-2014, 10:02 AM
Truth bombs like the Mavs being a superior team to them this season?

The city and its women, not the team.

spurraider21
10-31-2014, 10:08 AM
LeBron's off night just exposes how overrated that supporting cast truly is. You'd think so-called "superstars" like Love and Irving wouldn't need LeBron to hold their hands in order to beat the freaking Knicks at home :lol

As I said in July, LeBron should have forced his way to the Clippers, as opposed to singing with those bum-ass Cavs.
"not enough help" :madrun

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2014, 10:08 AM
The city and its women, not the team.

Truth M.O.A.B.s

RsxPiimp
10-31-2014, 10:15 AM
LeBron's off night just exposes how overrated that supporting cast truly is. You'd think so-called "superstars" like Love and Irving wouldn't need LeBron to hold their hands in order to beat the freaking Knicks at home :lol.

This :lol

Lebron will be carrying two proven losers far deep into the playoffs with a possibility to win a title now that OKC's chances ar pretty much shot. :lol

Venti Quattro
10-31-2014, 10:19 AM
Too much overreaction for one game. Cleveland will be fine

lefty
10-31-2014, 10:25 AM
Too much overreaction for one game. Cleveland will be fine

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 11:13 AM

CN getting his Lebron defense in order. James (not that he would except Mario) doesnt ever have to throw any team-mates under the buss his fans do it for him. He has plenty of help. his team lacks rim protection and an elite permiter defender to help James but teams with less have won titles. they have more overall top level talent than the 2009-2010 Lakers and the 2011 Mavs. This coach is unproven and they have zero continuity ...but Celts won under similar circumstances. No excuses. They should at LEAST be in ECF and because they have Lebron they should be favored to win ...they may not. But anything less than ECF is a failure. PERIOD.

Note win or lose if Lebron makes 5 straight finals that is pretty damn impressive.

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 11:15 AM
They may win Chicago ... might lose ...but either way they still are heavy favorites.

Clipper Nation
10-31-2014, 11:17 AM
It's not even an excuse. You're telling me that Kevin Love, who was hyped up to be the best power forward in the NBA by the media, can't beat the Knicks at home unless the best player in the league is carrying him?

This is the same shit LeBron haters pulled in Miami. They whined and cried about how "stacked" the team is, but when the other so-called "superstars" fail, they get shielded from all criticism while LeBron gets all the blame :lol

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 11:22 AM
It's not even an excuse. You're telling me that Kevin Love, who was hyped up to be the best power forward in the NBA by the media, can't beat the Knicks at home unless the best player in the league is carrying him?

This is the same shit LeBron haters pulled in Miami. They whined and cried about how "stacked" the team is, but when the other so-called "superstars" fail, they get shielded from all criticism while LeBron gets all the blame :lol

Blatt and Kyrie both took blame for that loss, homey. But James like the man he has become wouldnt hear it and took it (the blame). Now he did give himself an out by saying all the hoopla and his clever as Nike commercials were distracting but the point is he has help. Only legit excuse by seasons' end is if Blatt is not ready for primetime. Love on offense is pretty much what Bosh was before he went to Miami and now that James has left 20 and 10 every night ...he has Kyrie who can get to the rack a la Wade. He has the help and he is plenty good enough to provide what they lack.

RsxPiimp
10-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Miami team was pretty stacked IMHO. I mean Wade was a Top 3 Star when Lebron joined him, and Bosh is arguably one of the best big man. But this Cleveland team? heck no. Irving and Love are two of the biggest stat padders in the league, further proof PER is crap. Im really rooting for Lebron this time around, unlike that Miami team, this situation presents a difficult challenge for Lebron. He wins one with this cast and he's easily in the Top 2 conversation of GOAT.

The Gemini Method
10-31-2014, 11:28 AM
All this b.s. for one game? Let that team get some time under its belt before you yapp like little fuckin' terriers.

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 12:07 PM
Miami team was pretty stacked IMHO. I mean Wade was a Top 3 Star when Lebron joined him, and Bosh is arguably one of the best big man. But this Cleveland team? heck no. Irving and Love are two of the biggest stat padders in the league, further proof PER is crap. Im really rooting for Lebron this time around, unlike that Miami team, this situation presents a difficult challenge for Lebron. He wins one with this cast and he's easily in the Top 2 conversation of GOAT.

He already is nearing that conversation and yes winning with this team is a challenge not because they lack talent but the reasons Harlem and others gave. Plus winning in Cleveland trumps Miami ...
but just because some of y'all hate on Love and Kyrie doesn't mean they should not be east favorites or He lacks help ...

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 12:09 PM
Smart analytics dudes (speaking of PER) like Zack Lowe claim this team has all time great offensive potential from an advanced stats perspective ...yet you scros acting like he playing with the cast he left town with

hater
10-31-2014, 12:15 PM
Ya niggas forget cleveland is in the weak east. LEROID is still a lock for the ECF without breaking much of a sweat

Venti Quattro
11-03-2014, 02:47 AM
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2409844/adewars.0.gif

:lmao LeBron

scanry
11-03-2014, 03:30 AM
He already is nearing that conversation and yes winning with this team is a challenge not because they lack talent but the reasons Harlem and others gave. Plus winning in Cleveland trumps Miami ...
but just because some of y'all hate on Love and Kyrie doesn't mean they should not be east favorites or He lacks help ...

No he isn't, not after last year. I have MJ, Kareem & Magic ahead of him and i don't see how Lebron can surpass them tbh. Tim is also pretty good after last year and i wouldn't be surprised if the analysts and the media put him in that top 5 bracket.

Buddy Mignon
11-03-2014, 06:44 PM

TD just came off a season where he was the MVP of the Western Conference Playoffs, and Finals, if they were combined.

not aging well.

Just looks like crap.

So now there's a Western Conference MVP award??? My Lord... you niggas are worse than Ebola.

Malik Hairston
11-05-2014, 11:37 PM
:lmao LeCoon
:lmao getting dominated by arguably the goofiest looking player in the NBA
:lmao at least it was a White boy that made the game winner, LeCoon probably doesn't mind
:lmao voluntarily joining a team with Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters
:lmao plays defense like Kobe nowadays
:lmao terrible off-season regime, looks like Avante trained him

spurraider21
11-05-2014, 11:43 PM
:lmao LeCoon
:lmao getting dominated by arguably the goofiest looking player in the NBA
:lmao at least it was a White boy that made the game winner, LeCoon probably doesn't mind
:lmao voluntarily joining a team with Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters
:lmao plays defense like Kobe nowadays
:lmao terrible off-season regime, looks like Avante trained him
:rollin

lefty
05-14-2015, 10:20 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Lolololololol_4444c0_2114010.gif

Spurs9
05-14-2015, 10:23 PM

not aging well.

Just looks like crap.

:lol

lefty
05-14-2015, 10:25 PM
:lol Malik Hairstoned

Darth_Pelican
06-10-2015, 11:28 AM
:lol leading a bunch of scrubs to a 2-1 lead in the NBA Finals

djohn2oo8
06-10-2015, 12:01 PM
What happened Harlem?

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 02:17 PM
What happened Harlem?

What do you mean?

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:41 PM
Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Gasol

Whiteside and Ray Allen off the bench

It really wasn't about winning, though, of course..the Cleveland narrative..

DAF86
06-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Gasol

Whiteside and Ray Allen off the bench

It really wasn't about winning, though, of course..the Cleveland narrative..

For the next season his situation looks more promising in Cleveland, tbh.

Malik Hairston
06-14-2015, 10:47 PM
For the next season his situation looks more promising in Cleveland, tbh.

MAybe, but you can't underestimate continuity and system, tbh..

Chris
06-15-2015, 12:06 AM
copypasta qft

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.First player in NBA history to blame his Jersey
3.Lose not 1, not 2, but 3 times in the Finals.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 10 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
9.Hosted a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoffs.
13.Choke 4 out of 5 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
14.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship
15.Busts his head open flopping into the cameraman
16.Flashes his penis for the live camera in the middle of a game

InRareForm
06-15-2015, 12:16 AM
copypasta qft

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.First player in NBA history to blame his Jersey
3.Lose not 1, not 2, but 3 times in the Finals.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 10 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
9.Hosted a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoffs.
13.Choke 4 out of 5 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
14.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship
15.Busts his head open flopping into the cameraman
16.Flashes his penis for the live camera in the middle of a game

whoever made this list probably doesn't get laid much

dg7md
06-15-2015, 12:26 AM
copypasta qft

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner. - Have you had cramps? Yes? No? Imagine running the marathon of a duration of an NBA game with painful cramps. It's not easy.
2.First player in NBA history to blame his Jersey - Not the only person. Nobody particularly liked playing with sleeved jerseys and they looked stupid anyway.
3.Lose not 1, not 2, but 3 times in the Finals. - It takes a lot of talent to win an NBA Finals, not just one person. He brought a team on hobbled legs and full of third-string talent to a Finals and had a lead in the series at one point.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 10 times. - Dunk contest? Really? What's to gain for someone to go on that? It's all for hype and needless fluff.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars. - Who hasn't ringed without superstars around him? It takes a team effort to win an NBA Finals series.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend. - Hearsay rumors, at best. Regardless, that has nothing to do with the skill on the court anyway if.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals. - LeBron isn't a catch and shoot player and plays Point Forward a lot of the time.
8.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape. - The best players of all time aren't always going to stop people from scoring or besting them
9.Hosted a national televised TV show to leave his team. - That was dumb and publicly addressed as such. Nobody defends that.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game. - So now you can't miss shots? Great players have bad games.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson) - Again, sometimes great players can (shock) be caught off guard.
12.Flop every single game in the playoffs. - This is stupid and reaching. Everybody "flops" in the NBA, and LeBron hardly gets any favorable referee whistles as it is.
13.Choke 4 out of 5 finals games by dropping FG% by 18. - The value of a player isn't always based on FG percentages, especially when they have to carry teams.
14.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship - LeBron never "wanted" to go to Miami, it was obvious in the way he came back home. That 2011 team had a lot of problems, and yes, LeBron struggled mightily in that series.
15.Busts his head open flopping into the cameraman - Momentum knocked him down — you don't always have control when falling at high speeds.
16.Flashes his penis for the live camera in the middle of a game - Because he knew about this, and all.

Corrected. There's only a few points on that list worth noting as blights on his career.

Mikeanaro
06-15-2015, 12:29 AM
Corrected. There's only a few points on that list worth noting as blights on his career.
:lmao Damage control aka excuses.

dg7md
06-15-2015, 12:32 AM
:lmao Damage control aka excuses.

There's only 3-4 things on that list you can single out on that list and blame him for. The biggest problem LeBron had was being hyped by the league and playing in the social media era. No other legendary player would get respected nearly as much if they played in the internet age — they've all had problems and most people forgot about them because there's not much keeping it in place.

Mikeanaro
06-15-2015, 12:46 AM
There's only 3-4 things on that list you can single out on that list and blame him for. The biggest problem LeBron had was being hyped by the league and playing in the social media era. No other legendary player would get respected nearly as much if they played in the internet age — they've all had problems and most people forgot about them because there's not much keeping it in place.
Come on you may like the guy but he is a cramps pioneer, sometimes (2007 & 2015) had no business in the finals he was there because of the tanking conference, superstars always appeared in dunk contests Vince Kobe MJ Wilkins Dwert Amare if he was all the time compared to MJ a dunk contest appearance is mandatory, took the easy way joining the heat in an already weak conference Wade and Bosh wouldnt do shit by themselves, those werent rumors Delonte West and other guys were doing his mom thats why he quitted the 2010 series vs Boston even ESPN broadcasters were saying it was true here in latinamerica.
There was no need to confiscate the tape thats lame inmature unsecure everybody dunks and blocks everybody.
The decision was an egocentric POS like his ¨Im coming home¨ letter, did garnett the same?
He is a massive flopper why deny that? soft and made of feathers every time there is little contact guy flies like he stepped over a Betty bomb.
The camera thing was the result of his stupid exaggerations.
The penis act was an accident, some will make jokes about it yes.

TDMVPDPOY
06-15-2015, 01:21 AM

then how come that doesnt apply to other players in the league who choked when it matters?
there are players today who has had more help then lebron ever had, yet they never get shit on like he does....