PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I'm rolling with the Mavs, Portland, Warriors, OKC, Grizzles, Bulls, and Heat

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2014, 06:48 AM
that's 7 fucking teams...2 in the east and 5 in the West....between dick rydin these guys one would think I'd get the favorable result I'm looking for....

Teams on my shit list (in this order) that I say fuck em royally to are:

Spurs
Cavs
Rox
and 0 Nation

of these shit teams on my shit list the only two I could pull for depending on the situation would be

Rox and 0 Nation...depending on what's going on at the time....it's time for a revival....I need Manu and Parker to go down. Not permanently but just for this season..if Duncan is so great then let's see him lead the team without these two...let's see if he can lead like Kobe does...

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 07:20 AM
Obviously our team sucks.
I root passively for most of the former Lakers crew and support Bruin alumni:
Teams I wouldn't mind seeing win: Bulls (Pau), Knicks (Fish), Warriors (Klay is MychalThompson's son) Mavs (since I live here) Knicks (phil/Fish) OKC (westbrook) and Cavs (Love) even Clips (Barnes) and Spurs (Kyle)

honestly if it wasnt for the shit this forum spews I wouldnt mind seeing Spurs win ... because my team sucks so bad tough for me to draw much anger at any team tbh. I want to see Mr. softy fail in Houston because I hate him and Mchale but i like Ariza, Beverely and Terrence Jones. Like harden also but cant stand his bailout offensive moves ...

Pelicans78
10-31-2014, 07:23 AM
Grizzlies are gonna finish last in their division.

scanry
10-31-2014, 07:29 AM
Still very early but the Mavs look very legit.

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 07:39 AM

Fo sho ... Mavs have the 2nd best coach. An elite closer. A rim protector. elite penetration and shooters. I think they are lacking another elite perimeter defender but RC is smart enough to hid that weakness ...not sure they can wit it wothout one though, we shall see. Durant's injury may make that less of an issue ...but it is a worry imho.

DPG21920
10-31-2014, 08:54 AM

By losing to SA minus two startes and one of their most productive bench players?

tlongII
10-31-2014, 09:19 AM
The Mavs ain't shit. Any team with Raymond Felton isn't winning anything.

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 09:26 AM
The Mavs ain't shit. Any team with Raymond Felton isn't winning anything.

Mavs finish better and go further than your Blazers who I like ... but their coach is 10x better than yours ... you have the best player on either team and Lillard is probably close to 2nd best ...but they just play better than your team does when it matters.

tlongII
10-31-2014, 10:18 AM
Mavs finish better and go further than your Blazers who I like ... but their coach is 10x better than yours ... you have the best player on either team and Lillard is probably close to 2nd best ...but they just play better than your team does when it matters.

Bullshit. Stotts was the offensive architect for Dallas when they won the title and we advanced further than Dallas last year in the playoffs.

tlongII
10-31-2014, 10:19 AM
People are sleeping on us. We can beat anybody. Our frontline is HUGE and our depth is much better this year.

Monkeyboy14
10-31-2014, 10:25 AM
People are sleeping on us. We can beat anybody. Our frontline is HUGE and our depth is much better this year.
:lol Is that what you said last year when you got gentlemen swept? Blazers don't play very good defense and there offense can be contained. It just isn't gonna happen this year bud.

Spurs 4 The Win
10-31-2014, 10:29 AM

:lmao How exactly have yall improved enough to overcome a team that won all 4 games by 20+ points in the playoffs

Jenks
10-31-2014, 10:39 AM
let's see if he can lead like Kobe does...
Kobe makes his teammates better

http://i.imgur.com/Y1bUKnj.jpg

tlongII
10-31-2014, 10:44 AM
:lmao How exactly have yall improved enough to overcome a team that won all 4 games by 20+ points in the playoffs

We added a 7 foot back center (Kaman), a legitimate backup point guard (Blake), and our 1st round draft pick last year (McCollum) is greatly improved. Add to that improvement from 7-1 Meyers Leonard and 6-10 Joel Freeland. Not to mention that the Spurs are old and injured. It's easy to see how we'll overcome the Spurs.

Spurs 4 The Win
10-31-2014, 10:51 AM
We added a 7 foot back center (Kaman), a legitimate backup point guard (Blake), and our 1st round draft pick last year (McCollum) is greatly improved. Add to that improvement from 7-1 Meyers Leonard and 6-10 Joel Freeland. Not to mention that the Spurs are old and injured. It's easy to see how we'll overcome the Spurs.

Now I know you are trolling, yall are first round fodder or second round beatdown depending on who you draw. Spurs are improved with Leonard 2.0, yall are trash.

LOL White Mamba "legit"
LOL Kaman
LOL Meyers and Freeland "who"
LOL 4-1
LOL Greg Oden
LOL Couldve had Durant
LOL Portland

noob cake
10-31-2014, 10:57 AM
Portland is done this season.

Lillard's 2 year streak of relatively hot shooting is going to be finally over. NBA fans love to think that a PG shooting 42% is the shit. Statistically, Lillard is a top 5 worst finishers around the rim among all NBA rotation level guards. I anticipate a 40% shooting season, but Blohomers will still put him above Wall and Irving.

Cry Havoc
10-31-2014, 10:57 AM

"Overcome" by pushing the series to 6 at best? Yeah. We eviscerated Portland in Game 5 last year without Parker? With him healthy? Good luck.

Cry Havoc
10-31-2014, 10:58 AM
Portland is done this season.

Lillard's 2 year streak of relatively hot shooting is going to be finally over. NBA fans love to think that a PG shooting 42% is the shit. Statistically, Lillard is a top 5 worst finishers around the rim among all NBA rotation level guards. I anticipate a 40% shooting season, but Blohomers will still put him above Wall and Irving.

Done? That's a bit premature. Are you saying they won't make the playoffs or that they aren't contenders? Because if the former, what the fuck are you smoking, and if the latter, LOL Houston.

Killakobe81
10-31-2014, 11:01 AM
Bullshit. Stotts was the offensive architect for Dallas when they won the title and we advanced further than Dallas last year in the playoffs.

They lost stotts and Casey (top assitants on the 2011 team) and still looked liked the 2nd best team from a (coach perspective) in playoffs. You guys are good but wont get rox this year and they actually look better than last year despite losing Asik and Parsons. Granted we suck and the Jazz are elite either but cannot see you guys finishing higher than any of the Texas teams tbh ...Plus you must deal with spurs GSW, and LAC