PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lol @ having "Euro" coach in the NBA

testies
10-31-2014, 11:54 AM
Kyrie : "I'm his point guard out there, and some things that I see, you know, he doesn't. He has plays in his mind and I have plays in my mind as well."

Good luck coaching players that won't give a crap about the play you call, :lol

Raven
10-31-2014, 12:04 PM
Yeah that stuff wont work against blatt, dude is a badass, he wont think twice about benching a player that tries to be a smartass

testies
10-31-2014, 12:19 PM
Yeah that stuff wont work against blatt, dude is a badass, he wont think twice about benching a player that tries to be a smartass

he can't do that here, players are too powerful

ElNono
10-31-2014, 12:30 PM
Euro coach > Black coach?

lefty
10-31-2014, 01:36 PM
George Karl wasnt a bad coach tbh
(he wasnt bad either)

Raven
10-31-2014, 02:20 PM
he can't do that here, players are too powerful

Will see tbh :lol

CitizenDwayne
10-31-2014, 02:25 PM
Kyrie is such a cancer...already displaying signs of implosion one game into the season

lefty
10-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Kyrie is such a cancer...already displaying signs of implosion one game into the season
he is a bitch tbh :lol

During the game yesterday, he CLEARLY turned the ball over, yet he kept whining at the ref for at least a minute

10-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Iriving, Waiters, Thompson all suddenly think they're the shit just because Lebron joined the Cavs. A year ago, they were scraping out the bottom of the NBA gutter. Now they are talking a bunch of trash before they even accomplished anything. Will be nice watching the Western Conference team beat the shit out of them in the finals.

lefty
10-31-2014, 05:48 PM
Iriving, Waiters, Thompson all suddenly think they're the shit just because Lebron joined the Cavs. A year ago, they were scraping out the bottom of the NBA gutter. Now they are talking a bunch of trash before they even accomplished anything. Will be nice watching the Western Conference team beat the shit out of them in the finals.
That's true tbh