PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Club

Leetonidas
10-31-2014, 11:57 AM
has the club ever been worse than it is now with the three semen shields fagging up the joint? So glad the NBA season is back and the NBA forum is relevant again tbh

benefactor
10-31-2014, 12:08 PM
Let them suck each other dry an it will get back to normal. The unfunny pictures and emoticon spamming can only go on so long.

Joseph Kony
10-31-2014, 12:11 PM
It's been going on since last November tbh, they have proved without a doubt they have no life outside of ST :lol

Bill_Brasky
10-31-2014, 12:12 PM
both sides of that fight are a disgrace to humanity

benefactor
10-31-2014, 12:13 PM
It's been going on since last November tbh, they have proved without a doubt they have no life outside of ST :lol
They actually let it go for a while. It all got started back up after xmas' multiple meltdowns.

Joseph Kony
10-31-2014, 12:16 PM
both sides of that fight are a disgrace to humanity

The sad part is 99% of the people who talk shit to them will openly tell them Chump and Blake are faggots also yet anyone pointing out how retarded they are must be in some kind of troll brotherhood siding with Chump/Blake.. :lol

It really amazes me how completely pathetic someone can be online. I've never seen this shit on any forum ever. These fools need to be committed asap

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2014, 12:33 PM
has the club ever been worse than it is now with the three semen shields fagging up the joint? So glad the NBA season is back and the NBA forum is relevant again tbh

Yeah great idea bring light to the club in the NBA forum...

keep that shit in the basement you fucking guppy.

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2014, 12:34 PM
Let them suck each other dry an it will get back to normal.

You speaking from experience SAWM?

Joseph Kony
10-31-2014, 12:39 PM
Yeah great idea bring light to the club in the NBA forum...

keep that shit in the basement you fucking guppy.

Any thread made there will only result in the same posters fagging it up, and they never venture up here anyway. Simmer down koon bob

benefactor
10-31-2014, 01:03 PM
Damn Spook Bob...I know it's not quite the first of the month but you don't have to come in here and take it out on all of us. If you hadn't blown half of your check on Thunderbird and hair appointments for your seven baby mamas you might have a little left over to get you through. Oh yeah...you had to buy costumes for all those kids too. Ouch.

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2014, 01:05 PM
Any thread made there will only result in the same posters fagging it up, and they never venture up here anyway. Simmer down koon bob

I don't wanna read that shit up here. Keep that loser shit in the basement. Thanks.

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2014, 01:14 PM
Damn Spook Bob...I know it's not quite the first of the month but you don't have to come in here and take it out on all of us. If you hadn't blown half of your check on Thunderbird and hair appointments for your seven baby mamas you might have a little left over to get you through. Oh yeah...you had to buy costumes for all those kids too. Ouch.

:rollin:rollin

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2014, 01:15 PM
^

just wanted to make you feel better because that post was horrible.

DJR210
10-31-2014, 01:47 PM
That shit is horrible. Definitely the 3 lamest posters on the site, fagging up the majority of threads. The old faggot makes a new thread, and they all flock to it with the same shit over and over and over and over. I will pray tonight that the three of them perish in a horrible manner very soon.

Joseph Kony
10-31-2014, 02:34 PM
I don't wanna read that shit up here. Keep that loser shit in the basement. Thanks.

No one wants to read anything you post anyway so your point is irrelevant

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2014, 02:59 PM
No one wants to read anything you post anyway so your point is irrelevant

Like I said, I don't want to READ any of that loser shit, fuck you catching feelings for bitch? you read and quoted my shit twice so fall back pussy.

Joseph Kony
10-31-2014, 03:01 PM
shut the fuck up koon :lol the fuck outta here with that shit.

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2014, 03:01 PM
shut the fuck up koon :lol the fuck outta here with that shit.

You read my shit AGIAN,. Clown ass fuck boi. You soft. Try me.

Joseph Kony
10-31-2014, 03:02 PM
"you read my post!" :lmao

gtfo salty ass n!gger

Cry Havoc
10-31-2014, 03:04 PM
Like I said, I don't want to READ any of that loser shit, fuck you catching feelings for bitch? you read and quoted my shit twice so fall back pussy.

Don't click on the threads?

Kool Bob Love
10-31-2014, 03:06 PM
Don't click on the threads?

look havoc you a great poster, love the game grades but I can take care of myself. Let me do me

suns tonight tho.

:flag:

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2014, 03:14 PM

Alot longer than that actually. Maybe last May?

King Emmanuel
10-31-2014, 03:18 PM
koon bob l:lolve

Cry Havoc
10-31-2014, 03:31 PM
look havoc you a great poster, love the game grades but I can take care of myself. Let me do me

suns tonight tho.

:flag:

It was just a polite suggestion. Not a threat or an order of compliance. :P

FkLA
10-31-2014, 03:34 PM
^

just wanted to make you feel better because that post was horrible.

:lol

Blake
10-31-2014, 03:39 PM
It wasn't that long ago that the nba forum was a shit filled stadium toilet. 5 mellowed this place out a lot.

But it'll be back to being shitty sooner or later when some new version of Seppe shows up. Circle of life etc

dirk4mvp
10-31-2014, 03:43 PM
It wasn't that long ago that the nba forum was a shit filled stadium toilet. 5 mellowed this place out a lot.

But it'll be back to being shitty sooner or later when some new version of Seppe shows up. Circle of life etc

this place was a near dumpster fire from the time laker fans showed up after being gifted MVPau until somewhere around the time Narutoluva was exposed as a huge faggot

Blake
10-31-2014, 03:51 PM
The sad part is 99% of the people who talk shit to them will openly tell them Chump and Blake are faggots also yet anyone pointing out how retarded they are must be in some kind of troll brotherhood siding with Chump/Blake.. :lol

It really amazes me how completely pathetic someone can be online. I've never seen this shit on any forum ever. These fools need to be committed asap

meh. I get off to setting bags of shit on fire on the old man's front porch and ringing the doorbell. Is what it is.

Blake
10-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Lol and just like that.

"damn kids get off my front yard" on a messageboard still cracks me up every time

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240499&p=7644866#post7644866

Cry Havoc
10-31-2014, 03:58 PM
this place was a near dumpster fire from the time laker fans showed up after being gifted MVPau until somewhere around the time Narutoluva was exposed as a huge faggot

Seriously, Laker fans were completely embarrassed after that. :lol

They tucked tail and ran, and then the Spurs rang, and they vanished. :lol

Joseph Kony
10-31-2014, 03:58 PM
meh. I get off to setting bags of shit on fire on the old man's front porch and ringing the doorbell. Is what it is.

Son the instigating y'all do is ridiculous. Do you really enjoy going back and forth every single day with them?

Axl Rose
10-31-2014, 04:04 PM
Let me do me
You going to jack off?

Blake
10-31-2014, 04:45 PM
Son the instigating y'all do is ridiculous. Do you really enjoy going back and forth every single day with them?

Eh, I dunno. Some days more than others. I've honestly never seen a group of retards band together in such fierce solidarity like this before so maybe some of it is morbid curiosity to see if they are ever gonna snap out of it.
Avante included.

Reck
10-31-2014, 05:18 PM
Yep. I stopped posting on there. Barely even browsing that section of the board.

Avante was bad enough but somehow tolerable but now you have two old man and a faggy cum slurper in mall cop with his encredibly boring sctick.