PDA

View Full Version : my biggest regret is sleeping with another man's wife..

apalisoc_9
10-31-2014, 04:50 PM
- I was 19 she was 32...

- man was in the military with hife life in the line..

- Whore admitted and now they're a broken family..I see her kids all the time, and I can't hold my emotions everytime..Her son back when he was around 9 or 10 had the most outgoing personality, played sports in shit..ever since their divorce kid went downhill..Now he's just an emo highschool kid.

- I know, no one is going to believe me..but I cry everytime inside when I see the kid..my inner self keeps on telling me it was partly my fault.

fk..Just having emotional problems right now ST. Been talking about marriage with my girl, but I'm scared of Karma...

spurraider21
10-31-2014, 04:51 PM
Aren't u the guy who said u were hanging out with 16 year old girls while in your 20's?

ChumpDumper
10-31-2014, 04:52 PM
If your penis is as small as you said does it really count?

apalisoc_9
10-31-2014, 04:55 PM
Aren't u the guy who said u were hanging out with 16 year old girls while in your 20's?

I don't hang out with 16 year olds..:lol

Not even 18 year olds :lol

I just get attention from them..Big difference.

apalisoc_9
10-31-2014, 04:56 PM
If your penis is as small as you said does it really count?

5.5 Is not that small...my ex was a whore..

spurraider21
10-31-2014, 04:59 PM
No one has complained so far, but My penis is probably 5 inches in length and a somewhat similar girth possible thinner...:lol

I always thought it wasn't an issue, but lately Im starting to think women just act like it tickles them..lol

It's always like this

Having sex with random..Moaning..

Having sex with girl you're dating..you can see it in her eyes she feels it..

Having sex with GF..Are you done?:lol

Or maybe my penis is small and they are acting to get on my good side

5.5 Is not that small...my ex was a whore..

baseline bum
10-31-2014, 05:00 PM
Army bitches all fuck around on their men when they're at war. Think of it as doing her husband a favor by keeping her away from LeRoy and Tyrone tbh.

xellos88330
10-31-2014, 05:13 PM
They should make a law. If you fuck another mans wife, or a woman fucks a married man, they must assume all financial responsibilities of the children for a court appointed time. :P

tlongII
10-31-2014, 05:36 PM
- I was 19 she was 32...

- Whore admitted and now they're a broken family..I see her kids all the time, and I can't hold my emotions everytime..Her son back when he was around 9 or 10 had the most outgoing personality, played sports in shit..ever since their divorce kid went downhill..Now he's just an emo highschool kid.

- I know, no one is going to believe me..but I cry everytime inside when I see the kid..my inner self keeps on telling me it was partly my fault.

fk..Just having emotional problems right now ST. Been talking about marriage with my girl, but I'm scared of Karma...

Don't worry about it. I already banged your girlfriend.

Spur-Addict
10-31-2014, 06:07 PM
There should be no regret there. It's the best pool of vagina that's out there. She has more accountability to stay clean, and she already has someone that's holding down all the heavy lifting. More down time for you to do whatever, which includes other women. If she doesn't respect her relationship, you certainly shouldn't.

xmas1997
10-31-2014, 06:12 PM
Sssh, don't tell blake.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2014, 06:14 PM
- I was 19 she was 32...

So in what version of grand theft auto did this occur?

2pac > Kobe
10-31-2014, 06:26 PM
I didn't fuck another mans wife, but he did propose while I was living with her and inside her 3 times a day

Dirk Oneanddoneski
10-31-2014, 06:29 PM
If he didn't want his wife to get fucked he shouldn't have signed up to fight a war for the Zionist Jews tbh

baseline bum
10-31-2014, 06:48 PM
If he didn't want his wife to get fucked he shouldn't have signed up to fight a war for the Zionist Jews tbh

RT

SnakeBoy
10-31-2014, 06:52 PM

I banged a married chick while I was at tech school in Wichita Falls for the USAF. She was annoying as hell because she said "fuckin" every third word but she had a great ass and was nasty as hell. I don't regret it at all. You weren't the married one and it's not your fault she was dumb enough to tell her husband about it. Been happily married for 17 years so I wouldn't worry about karma as long as your girl isn't a slutty military chick. Although with that tiny dick you may need to allow her to cuck you once in awhile.

silverblk mystix
10-31-2014, 06:57 PM
Sssh, don't tell blake.

:rollin:rollin

xmas1997
10-31-2014, 07:00 PM
:rollin:rollin

:lmao

Laugh quietly!

RD2191
10-31-2014, 07:00 PM
Sssh, don't tell blake.

Pee-Wee Herman
10-31-2014, 07:06 PM
Sssh, don't tell blake.

xmas1997
10-31-2014, 07:24 PM

Hey, Rob, where you been?

RD2191
10-31-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey, Rob, where you been?
Desktop broke so I'm using my tablet for now. Hate touchscreens though so I haven't been replying as much. :lol

xmas1997
10-31-2014, 07:36 PM
Desktop broke so I'm using my tablet for now. Hate touchscreens though so I haven't been replying as much. :lol

Yeah, touchscreens suck especially with callouses on the tips of your fingers from playing guitar and bass.

I used to have "blisters on me fingers, Paul".

spurraider21
10-31-2014, 07:42 PM
Did you literally :pctoss

lil'mo
10-31-2014, 08:44 PM
Yes, it's a well known fact that all military wives cheat on their deployed husbands.

HI-FI
10-31-2014, 09:17 PM
i banged a chick i met at an old job who said she was divorced, later discovered her husband was serving overseas. Another one called me up and said she needed a fuck buddy. She wasn't a looker but definitely barebackable, but I thought about her husband in Iraq. i turned it down and he ended up killed over there, so I feel grateful I didn't do it. I'm also grateful she wasn't smoking hot, that might have been too much temptation.

biggest problem is that around bases, there are way too many dudes, so nigs fight over scraps and these bitches have veritable pick of the litter when feeling "lonely". It seems a lot of soldiers don't give a shit about banging another solder's wife, it's common around here. if I were in the military, I would avoid marriage at all costs and save my money as much as possible.

benefactor
10-31-2014, 09:31 PM
Army bitches all fuck around on their men when they're at war. Think of it as doing her husband a favor by keeping her away from LeRoy and Tyrone tbh.
Yep...all over after that.

In the words of Scarface, "Every time you fuck her ain't that pussy gettin' deeper?"

baseline bum
10-31-2014, 09:48 PM

I picked out a good desktop for you rob, on pcpartpicker

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HvDbVn

z0sa
10-31-2014, 10:23 PM
I fucked around with an older married woman for about 5months last year. Real shady shit, getting my dick sucked in parking lots and the park, sneaking around her house and shit. Her husband was some WoW and world of tanks obsessed nerd. They had a nice house near Shavano park, he obviously came from money. She couldnt have kids basically cause of some ovarian problem she had when she was a teenager so I would straight up just bust a nut. Was fun while it lasted. she ended up breaking it off suddenly, just didnt call or email anymore. Recently she finally emailed me again and I found out her man was cheating on her as well. Plus paying cam girls to play with themselves.

The moral of the story is ... if she doesn't give a shit, why should you? Chances are there is a good reason she's cheating.

lefty
10-31-2014, 10:25 PM
- I was 19 she was 32...

Nah

Your biggest mistake will be running into her kids' father
He was in the army, right ?

DJR210
10-31-2014, 11:10 PM

IIRC, he was also the guy who came in and said he had the hots for his aunt and her huge tits.

Franklin
10-31-2014, 11:24 PM
Your girl doesn't know yet you once slept with a bitch 13 years your senior, I guess.

Blake
11-01-2014, 11:15 AM
:cry why won't anyone accept my sincere apologies :cry

xmas1997
11-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Take my wife, please.
And I accept xmas sincere apology, which took a lot of balls to do, he is the only real man here, a man among boys, of which chump is the worst.
Sorry chump, but I am finally deserting you.

Big Empty
11-01-2014, 12:11 PM
atleast u didnt end up at the same job as her husband and he knows who u are. Like me...small world. He has an idea we were fucking cause he read her text messages and she at first told me she was seperated and goin thru a divorce. So everytime he would text me (cause the bitch was still on his phone plan so he knew my number) i ignored it because she said i could cost her a big divorce settlement. But i was drunk one day n finally text back n found out she was married the whole time... Just recently i got hired at a new place and she fb messaged me out the blue that she thought it was cool me n her husband worked in the same area. I was like how does he know me and what i look like weve never crossed paths!! Her husband told her he sees me all the time. Smh i regret sleeping with anoth mans wife also.

The Reckoning
11-01-2014, 03:56 PM
his aunt was smoking hot too

Spurtacular
07-20-2019, 06:01 PM
5.5 Is not that small

:rollin

koriwhat
07-20-2019, 06:09 PM
this thread sums up the losers who try and shit on me here... OP is one of them but people still got his back for whatever reason. i guess they're all pedo apologists or incestual apologists or islamoretards. who knows?

Reck
07-20-2019, 09:20 PM
this thread sums up the losers who try and shit on me here... OP is one of them but people still got his back for whatever reason. i guess they're all pedo apologists or incestual apologists or islamoretards. who knows?

How does it "sum it up?"

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-20-2019, 09:58 PM
calf tats tho

Joseph Kony
07-20-2019, 10:00 PM
koriwhat is such a faggot :lmao

DAF86
07-20-2019, 10:07 PM
I'm currently fucking a married woman, tbh. Previous booty call was also married.

Such lying filthy whores. Better actresses than anything you would find in Hollywood. :lol

:cry "but men are all pigs" :cry

Don't ever marry, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2019, 12:24 AM
Married pussy is the sweetest pussy, tbh.

07-21-2019, 02:57 PM

:lol

koriwhat
07-21-2019, 04:24 PM
How does it "sum it up?"

calf tats tho

4 faggots trying to be cool... and you 4 faggots sit in here playing reach around with a pedo/aunt fucker but oh yall are so progressive. yall are massive hypocritical spineless wannabe men. go create some more alts you fucking losers.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-21-2019, 08:21 PM
4 faggots trying to be cool... and you 4 faggots sit in here playing reach around with a pedo/aunt fucker but oh yall are so progressive. yall are massive hypocritical spineless wannabe men. go create some more alts you fucking losers.

whatsamatta? tattoo parlour got you pushing too many calf tats?

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2019, 09:36 PM
OP didn't regret sleeping with his uncle's wife tbh.

koriwhat
07-22-2019, 03:40 PM
whatsamatta? tattoo parlour got you pushing too many calf tats?

You're a incestual pedo apologist. :tu

Chucho
07-22-2019, 03:43 PM
You're a incestual pedo apologist. :tu

Why does EVERYTHING have to turn into an Avante thread in this forum?

koriwhat
07-22-2019, 06:50 PM
Why does EVERYTHING have to turn into an Avante thread in this forum?

It had nothing to do with avante and everything to do with those who associate with the OP. Truly sickening tbh.

Reck
07-22-2019, 07:14 PM
I asked a simple question and you got sprung. lol

pgardn
07-22-2019, 10:08 PM

You are upset because you see the OP as a liberal.

The OP has had threads deleted by the mods. It takes alot to get that done.
He hated Tony Parker for fooling around with married people and he does the same thing?
You dont think people on this board know this? This guy could not get off of Tony Parker for something he does. Its the height of hypocrisy.

Get off classifying only liberals do this, liberals do that...
Men and women of both political stripes can be fairly awful people.
Or fairly wonderful people.

Big Empty
07-23-2019, 06:53 AM
I got tricked. Met a chick this was back in late 2012, she told me she was going through a divorce and about to move to SA. Met her at a concert. We talked and she’d drive down to see me i started liking her sexy ass. I started getting these strange text messages. “Who is this and why are u & my bitch texting eachother” basically. I asked her who this was texting me and she said not to respond. That it was her ex husband and i could ruin her divorce money. Lol. So i gave her the benefit of the doubt. That kept on. Finally one day he was talking alot of s$&t to me and i was lit up and told him to quit being a pu$$y and to move on, that i was f$&kn his ex. Lol well i caught us both off guard. He practically dropped to his knees and said they were still married and not going through a divorce. That he moved down here for a new job and she was comming down once he got situated. Lmao smh...well i confronted her and she admitted to it all. We had been talking about 2 months and hooking up. Later on she showed up unannounced and we banged again but this time her husband tracked her as soon as she turned her phone on. Called me immediately and threated to come to where she was and shoot up my place lol that the last time i ever saw her. Fast foward a few years. I got a new job and i get a random message from her congradulated me about it. I asked her how she knew. Her husband, who ive never met, told her he saw me there....like that was the creepiest thing ever. Me & the dude work on the same floor. Its still awkward everyday lol anyways, he knew who i was. God hates me and ill never have another affair although that wasnt quiet my fault. Shady b$&tches

DJR210
07-23-2019, 12:34 PM
:lol am I seriously the only poster here who doesn't have any reason to give koriwhat shit? Dude is cool as fuck IMO. I couldn't care less about his choice of location for tats :lol

koriwhat
07-23-2019, 05:04 PM
You are upset because you see the OP as a liberal.

The OP has had threads deleted by the mods. It takes alot to get that done.
He hated Tony Parker for fooling around with married people and he does the same thing?
You dont think people on this board know this? This guy could not get off of Tony Parker for something he does. Its the height of hypocrisy.

Get off classifying only liberals do this, liberals do that...
Men and women of both political stripes can be fairly awful people.
Or fairly wonderful people.

no, you're most def wrong but you can keep pretending all you'd like that your little narrative is correct. pat yourself on the back because you're grossly mistaken.

i don't give a shit for incestual pedos. sorry but not sorry. keep backing and propping up incestual pedos if that's your thing though.

koriwhat
07-23-2019, 05:07 PM
:lol am I seriously the only poster here who doesn't have any reason to give koriwhat shit? Dude is cool as fuck IMO. I couldn't care less about his choice of location for tats :lol

i'm not cool but thanks bud. :tu

ps: you got the 4k firestick yet? it's so much more responsive than the older versions.

pgardn
07-23-2019, 10:05 PM
no, you're most def wrong but you can keep pretending all you'd like that your little narrative is correct. pat yourself on the back because you're grossly mistaken.

i don't give a shit for incestual pedos. sorry but not sorry. keep backing and propping up incestual pedos if that's your thing though.

Yeah that’s my thing.
Sure.

Move on.

BD24
07-23-2019, 10:26 PM
:lol am I seriously the only poster here who doesn't have any reason to give koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) shit? Dude is cool as fuck IMO. I couldn't care less about his choice of location for tats :lol
Come on DJR. I’ll give you a pass for this shit due to your great art work.

DJR210
07-23-2019, 10:26 PM
i'm not cool but thanks bud. :tu

ps: you got the 4k firestick yet? it's so much more responsive than the older versions.

Ok, you're a fucking piece of shit then :tu

I haven't got one yet, but I know it's much better.. Next time somebody buys one off me I'll swap the 4K with the one I'm currently using and charge them the same price :lol

DJR210
07-23-2019, 10:38 PM
Come on DJR. I’ll give you a pass for this shit due to your great art work.

:lol dude has never bothered me tbh.. but thank you for the pass :tu

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 11:09 AM

BD24 is the non talented, dick-wipe version of you, tbh. :lmao

Reck
07-24-2019, 11:25 AM

When he's not raging (Which is 99% of the time) you can have a somewhat normal back and forth.

But usually he's screeching and calling everyone sissy or some antiquated word that no one uses in the 21st century anymore. :lol

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 12:07 PM
:cry When he's not raging (Which is 99% of the time) :cry

What percent of the time does cuck Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) rage?

Blake
07-24-2019, 12:42 PM
What percent of the time does cuck Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) rage?

Less than 1.

What percent of your brain do I own real estate?

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 12:48 PM
Less than 1.

What percent of your brain do I own real estate?

What percent do you say koriwhat rages?

johnsmith
07-24-2019, 01:00 PM

Bruh, Blake and chump have annoyed me throughout the years on here, but at the end of the day, they’re both good people. I don’t spend near as much time on here as I used too and sometimes can go months without checking this site, but these days, when i do jump on, you’re ALWAYS riding these guys nuts....let it go man, you’ll be happier and way less “stalkier”.....you’re starting to rival avante in how ridiculous your posts are at this point and there’s a simple solution, just let it go. Fuck, focus your efforts on avante, no one likes that old fuck!

Just my advice anyway....I’m just a lowly 40 year old that’s been visiting this site since my mid-20’s. You certainly don’t have to listen to me, but I promise I’m right.

Blake
07-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Bruh, Blake and chump have annoyed me throughout the years on here, but at the end of the day, they’re both good people. I don’t spend near as much time on here as I used too and sometimes can go months without checking this site, but these days, when i do jump on, you’re ALWAYS riding these guys nuts....let it go man, you’ll be happier and way less “stalkier”.....you’re starting to rival avante in how ridiculous your posts are at this point and there’s a simple solution, just let it go. Fuck, focus your efforts on avante, no one likes that old fuck!

Just my advice anyway....I’m just a lowly 40 year old that’s been visiting this site since my mid-20’s. You certainly don’t have to listen to me, but I promise I’m right.

But he really wants det sweet taste of Internet victory

Blake
07-24-2019, 01:10 PM

I haven't done the math. I don't care to do the math. All I know is that it's a fucking shit load. :lol

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 01:17 PM
Bruh, Blake and chump have annoyed me throughout the years on here, but at the end of the day, they’re both good people.

They're basically pests, dude. I just turn their shit on them for laughs, bruh.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 01:20 PM
I haven't done the math. I don't care to do the math. All I know is that it's a fucking shit load. :lol

Ballpark it, cuck.

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 01:39 PM
Ok, you're a fucking piece of shit then :tu

I haven't got one yet, but I know it's much better.. Next time somebody buys one off me I'll swap the 4K with the one I'm currently using and charge them the same price :lol

:lmao :tu

don't worry about BD24, he isn't even man enough to show face but here on ST he's a big talker with small balls.

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 01:41 PM
When he's not raging (Which is 99% of the time) you can have a somewhat normal back and forth.

But usually he's screeching and calling everyone sissy or some antiquated word that no one uses in the 21st century anymore. :lol

tranny is antiquated isn't it tranny?

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 01:42 PM
Ballpark it, cuck.

he can't because he's just a bitch with fast typing appendages and a weak spine.

Reck
07-24-2019, 01:44 PM
tranny is antiquated isn't it tranny?

:lol Proving my point.

Reck
07-24-2019, 01:45 PM
he can't because he's just a bitch with fast typing appendages and a weak spine.

Raging. Another example of your retardation.

Blake
They're basically pests, dude. I just turn their shit on them for laughs, bruh.

:lol yes, there have been many laughs at your 3am Saturday night call outs for me

Blake
Ballpark it, cuck.

Neh.

Blake
07-24-2019, 01:46 PM

If I were counting, I'd count this as a rant

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Raging. Another example of your retardation.

If I were counting, I'd count this as a rant

anything against you thin skinned faggots is "raging", " a rant", or "a meltdown".... it just proves how weak you wannabe "men" are. weak fucks!

Reck
07-24-2019, 01:57 PM
anything against you thin skinned faggots is "raging", " a rant", or "a meltdown".... it just proves how weak you wannabe "men" are. weak fucks!

No not really.

It's "raging" and seeing as a "meltdown" because you get triggered within 1 post. Usually you dont see someone melting down that quickly.

Makes it worst when you just come out of nowhere to spam your rage and then dissapear again. :lol

You're just a rager in my opinion.

Blake
07-24-2019, 01:58 PM

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 02:00 PM
No not really.

It's "raging" and seeing as a "meltdown" because you get triggered within 1 post. Usually you dont see someone melting down that quickly.

Makes it worst when you just come out of nowhere to spam your rage and then dissapear again. :lol

You're just a rager in my opinion.

:lmao i disappear but somehow keep replying to your bitchass? how's that work exactly tranny?

those like you are just upset because i don't pretend to be anything but myself and don't subscribe to your bs pol ideology. i also don't care to be a weak pos like you are and it upsets you. i'm cool with that. :tu

Blake
07-24-2019, 02:03 PM
:lmao i disappear but somehow keep replying to your bitchass? how's that work exactly tranny?

those like you are just upset because i don't pretend to be anything but myself and don't subscribe to your bs pol ideology. i also don't care to be a weak pos like you are and it upsets you. i'm cool with that. :tu

Yes, HE'S the one upset here because ideology

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 02:06 PM

if you dipshits weren't such lose cannons and weak men then i'd never call yall sissy's nor shitlibs, etc... you make it too easy to see who you truly are by yalls bitchass ways here tbh. now go make another cuck thread cuckles.

Blake
07-24-2019, 02:08 PM
if you dipshits weren't such lose cannons and weak men then i'd never call yall sissy's nor shitlibs, etc... you make it too easy to see who you truly are by yalls bitchass ways here tbh. now go make another cuck thread cuckles.

koriwhat
another funny thing... blake, reck, everyone in this thread, why am i the only one calling out the OP for the sick fuck that he is and not participating in this thread by kissing his ass and patting his back? the dude claimed he wanted to fuck his aunt, dates minors, etc... blake, reck, what's that say about yall tbh?

koriwhat

1,000,000,000 cuck tears

Blake
07-24-2019, 02:09 PM
another funny thing... blake, reck, everyone in this thread, why am i the only one calling out the OP for the sick fuck that he is and not participating in this thread by kissing his ass and patting his back? the dude claimed he wanted to fuck his aunt, dates minors, etc... black, reck, what's that say about yall tbh?

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 02:11 PM

your little games are lame blake. i put out a real question to you and reck and you dismiss it. par for the course.

either way, i don't care to ruin this shit thread any further so have fun cuckles.

DJR210
07-24-2019, 02:11 PM
Does this beef between you guys stem from the political forum? :lol that's about the only forum on ST I don't even bother with

Blake
07-24-2019, 02:14 PM
Does this beef between you guys stem from the political forum? :lol that's about the only forum on ST I don't even bother with

Yeah poor kw takes a beating in the poli forum for his wishy washy posts.

He also thinks there's a "hivemind" the forum.

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 02:14 PM

yes basically. our ideas about the world don't align and if you aren't of the hivemind then you're subhuman. i'd rather be subhuman than a cuck or a tranny tbh.

DJR210
07-24-2019, 02:19 PM
yes basically. our ideas about the world don't align and if you aren't of the hivemind then you're subhuman. i'd rather be subhuman than a cuck or a tranny tbh.

I don't even bother with political convo these days.. It's seriously the most worthless conversation you can have. You better bring a gun to a drunken political conversation these days tbh, even if it's at your own family BBQ

Reck
07-24-2019, 02:23 PM
And by "not aligned" he means if you say Trump is trash and doing a shitty job=far left looney who is unpatriotic.

And good old kori insists he's not a conservative but sucks Trump's cock whenever possible.

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 02:36 PM
And by "not aligned" he means if you say Trump is trash and doing a shitty job=far left looney who is unpatriotic.

And good old kori insists he's not a conservative but sucks Trump's cock whenever possible.

that's not even the case at all and is merely your perception only. idgaf if you hate trump or hate on trump but i won't stand by for fake news from the MSM or yourself. that's the truth of the matter.

the other day i gave an example of how biased, and not moderate, msnbc is and i got shitted on because the example had to do with trump's words being taken out of context and not fully quoted. those like you overlooked that fact and just because trump was the example yall dismissed it and jumped on me.

doing that proves how biased you and those others truly are.

i relate it to HRC's emails... yall are all about bringing down those who "hacked" her but not the content of her emails or the fact she was operating a clandestine server.

koriwhat
07-24-2019, 02:37 PM
I don't even bother with political convo these days.. It's seriously the most worthless conversation you can have. You better bring a gun to a drunken political conversation these days tbh, even if it's at your own family BBQ

unfortunately that's the truth these days.

Blake
07-24-2019, 02:46 PM
either way, i don't care to ruin this shit thread any further so have fun cuckles.

Blake
07-24-2019, 02:46 PM
that's not even the case at all and is merely your perception only. idgaf if you hate trump or hate on trump but i won't stand by for fake news from the MSM or yourself. that's the truth of the matter.

the other day i gave an example of how biased, and not moderate, msnbc is and i got shitted on because the example had to do with trump's words being taken out of context and not fully quoted. those like you overlooked that fact and just because trump was the example yall dismissed it and jumped on me.

doing that proves how biased you and those others truly are.

i relate it to HRC's emails... yall are all about bringing down those who "hacked" her but not the content of her emails or the fact she was operating a clandestine server.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 02:50 PM
:lol yes, there have been many laughs at your 3am Saturday night call outs for me

Cuck's defense mechanism.

Blake
07-24-2019, 02:57 PM
Cuck's defense mechanism.

The entire board laughs at you over that

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 03:02 PM

:cry Muh friends got muh back. :cry

Blake
07-24-2019, 03:05 PM
:cry Muh friends got muh back. :cry

Muh alts got muh back

johnsmith
07-24-2019, 03:14 PM

I was at a two week meeting thing for work a couple weeks ago and I asked a dude from ireland what they think of trump overseas....everyone yelled at me and I was shunned....that was dumb of me.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 03:43 PM
Chucho

This is the kind of weak individual who tries to play this card. Take note.

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 03:45 PM
I was at a two week meeting thing for work a couple weeks ago and I asked a dude from ireland what they think of trump overseas....everyone yelled at me and I was shunned....that was dumb of me.

Bull shit.

johnsmith
07-24-2019, 05:41 PM
Bull shit.

Lol....ok....seems like a weird story to make up though.

You need to log off bruh

Spurtacular
07-24-2019, 06:20 PM
Lol....ok....seems like a weird story to make up though.

You need to log off bruh

Trump triggers you, so you made up some bull shit. Irish ain't pussies like that, bro.

Blake
07-24-2019, 06:28 PM
Chucho

This is the kind of weak individual who tries to play this card. Take note.

Put a percent on the number of posters that call you "Derp".

johnsmith
07-24-2019, 06:48 PM
Trump triggers you, so you made up some bull shit. Irish ain't pussies like that, bro.

Lol....bruh, im a republican....telling you man, log off and enjoy reality....you’re too angry....and kind of pathetic.