PDA

View Full Version : Green 8 minutes..Belli 10 minutes in the first half...WTF

apalisoc_9
10-31-2014, 10:26 PM
did marco ever do to deserve all this minutes...He is garbage.

skulls138
10-31-2014, 11:23 PM
Its not about winning games, its about winning championships. Understand that and youll understand....well that.

Baam
10-31-2014, 11:23 PM
Marco is the new Bonner tbh, Pop has found a new lover.

BanditHiro
10-31-2014, 11:34 PM
Kawhi getting very little minutes and Daye getting more touches than Kawhi was also disturbing.

TheGreatYacht
10-31-2014, 11:39 PM
Marco actually played good, hit some clutch ass shots. Spurs lost the lead at the end when Pop put in Green instead of Kawhi. Gregg also changed the momentum when he brought in ERRORS who managed to go -11 in 5 minutes...

DesignatedT
10-31-2014, 11:41 PM
Marco played a great game with a lot of energy, same could not be said for everyone. Look like an idiot making him the scapegoat for this game when there were obviously much bigger reasons why the spurs lost.

FlAVaK
11-01-2014, 03:17 AM
Look like an idiot.
OP already at the peak of his game!

EVAY
11-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Hey fellas - three of our six best players went 1 for 15 last night (Leonard, 0-5, Ginobili, 0-5, Green, 1-5). When that happens and the team only scores 89 points in the entire game, it's gonna be tough to win. The good news is that it is not often that three of our best have lousy shooting nights at the same time.

littlecoyotecoin
11-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Kawhi getting very little minutes and Daye getting more touches than Kawhi was also disturbing.

Kawhi was forcing it, early, taking some ill-advised shots against 1-3 defenders. He went 0-5. How much more did you want to see of that? I like him. Hope he gets his contract next year, but he didn't have it offensively last night. His D and rebounding were good. His offense was atrocious. Of course, Daye's whopping 19 minutes and 2-7 shooting is what lost them the game. I repeat: Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard were a combined 1/10. Daye had the 3rd best +\- on the team, and he didn't play at all in the fourth except where he may have lost the rebound in a scrum on one play and knocked down a three in the other...and this was at the beginning of the fourth...when he left, there was a 2-5 point lead and many minutes left...he never returned. The regulars played heavy minutes the rest of the fourth.

Chomag
11-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Pop putting Kawhi in the dog house for trying to get max? He still needs to get overhimself I guess lol

bklynspursfan
11-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Marco has been solid in both games shooting the ball. Green tends to struggle on the road. Green was like 0-4 at one point and Marco was knocking down shots and making things happen.

bklynspursfan
11-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Pop putting Kawhi in the dog house for trying to get max? He still needs to get overhimself I guess lol

I doubt it has anything to do with that. he is just easing him in considering Kawhi hasn't played pretty much all summer. Kawhi looked rusty and clearly struggled. All his shots were short. He's got to get back into basketball shape

Raven
11-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Marco actually played good, hit some clutch ass shots. Spurs lost the lead at the end when Pop put in Green instead of Kawhi. Gregg also changed the momentum when he brought in ERRORS who managed to go -11 in 5 minutes...

start watching the defense once and for all please.

Fireball
11-02-2014, 06:15 AM
you know that Pop pulls the plug if you do not contribute on offense whatsoever ... if Belli makes his shots he will get rewarded in regular season despite his defensive lapses