PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers Fans Unite!!!

Buddy Mignon
11-01-2014, 07:44 PM
It is a must that we shift our focus. There are greater issues at hand for the moment. The media nerds have changed the landscape of basketball should be viewed and played. Flopping is considered good defense. A player taking a 50% paycut is considered good business sense. Not for one second should you fool yourselves into thinking that these new parameters aren't set into motion to prevent Kobe from enhancing his legacy and passing Jeffrey in the all time scoring list. Forget Duncan... no one will remember him after he retires... this witch hunt that we are facing is strictly to keep Kobe down. This is why they are screaming no one wants to coach or play with Kobe. They've said so much that its become believable to the minions who follow the league.

So from the day forward I demand you to carry out this simple task... and that is to fight these heathens. Resist these Jeffrey number huggers. Persistently remind them of how Kobe will surpass their false god this season in the one category that he cared about the most. Kobe will knock Jeffrey down to number 4 on the all time scoring list... and then put some distance between them. You have your orders... now carry them out.

SteelerNation
11-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Unite what? A medical journal of before pictures on Kobrick and Randles legs and what not to do?

ElNono
11-01-2014, 08:34 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/21mcjt0.jpg

midnightpulp
11-01-2014, 10:13 PM
It is a must that we shift our focus. There are greater issues at hand for the moment. The media nerds have changed the landscape of basketball should be viewed and played. Flopping is considered good defense. A player taking a 50% paycut is considered good business sense. Not for one second should you fool yourselves into thinking that these new parameters aren't set into motion to prevent Kobe from enhancing his legacy and passing Jeffrey in the all time scoring list. Forget Duncan... no one will remember him after he retires... this witch hunt that we are facing is strictly to keep Kobe down. This is why they are screaming no one wants to coach or play with Kobe. They've said so much that its become believable to the minions who follow the league.

So from the day forward I demand you to carry out this simple task... and that is to fight these heathens. Resist these Jeffrey number huggers. Persistently remind them of how Kobe will surpass their false god this season in the one category that he cared about the most. Kobe will knock Jeffrey down to number 4 on the all time scoring list... and then put some distance between them. You have your orders... now carry them out.

:lol Why is Kirby passing MJ on the all-time scoring so important to you and other Kirb fans?

K:lolrl Malone passed MJ too.

It means nothing.

Clipper Nation
11-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Unite what?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Unite

KaiRMD1
11-01-2014, 10:30 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/21mcjt0.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao