PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers suck ass!

Jacob1983
11-01-2014, 11:44 PM
They are going to be a cellar dweller this year. This could possibly be the worst Lakers team in the history of the franchise. Kobe can't save the shitty roster and what does he honestly have to play for?

Spurs9
11-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Boozer and Lin are absolutely terrible and Nash is getting that money off the court.

djohn2oo8
11-01-2014, 11:47 PM
What an enlightening thread.

Splits
11-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Def not enuf lol lakers sux threads on the front page, glad this fat phuck made another

Kool Bob Love
11-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Def not enuf lol lakers sux threads on the front page, glad this fat phuck made another

its never enough. Fuck them and that mice face kobe.

midnightpulp
11-01-2014, 11:58 PM
Actually not that bad of a team. Scott seems to have improved his coaching, the unheralded Lakers roster has some good chemistry, and they've managed to compete against two of the better Western Conference teams on back-2-back nights.

I think they're a 35 win team, all things considered.

Kobe is the primary detriment here. Every time he checks in, it goes to hell (see last night's game and tonight's game).

If this Lakers team doesn't at least win 30, it'll be devastating to Kobe's legacy.

Franklin
11-02-2014, 12:14 AM
He still has the 48.5m contract and the all time bricking record to play for, if he retired right now he wouldn't get neither imho.

Jacob1983
11-02-2014, 12:18 AM
I have always hated the Lakers but respected them. It just sucks for them to be shitty. I know I sound like a cliche but it hurts the NBA in a way when the Lakers suck ass.

Franklin
11-02-2014, 12:29 AM
The current Lakers are probably the shittiest franchise in LA in decades, even the Clippers haven't been this bad imho.

Clipper Nation
11-02-2014, 12:34 AM
I have always hated the Lakers but respected them. It just sucks for them to be shitty. I know I sound like a cliche but it hurts the NBA in a way when the Lakers suck ass.
No, the NBA would be better off if the faggot-ass Lakers were never good again.

Venti Quattro
11-02-2014, 12:36 AM

Blasphemous

Sean Cagney
11-02-2014, 12:37 AM
They are going to be a cellar dweller this year. This could possibly be the worst Lakers team in the history of the franchise. Kobe can't save the shitty roster and what does he honestly have to play for?

Stats, that is what he has to play for.

midnightpulp
11-02-2014, 12:41 AM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/15xwe2t.jpg

Splits
11-02-2014, 12:43 AM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/15xwe2t.jpg

:lmao trollin' hardcore

unforeseen
11-02-2014, 12:50 AM

Damn CN, do you like anything about the Lakers, past or present?

Bynumite
11-02-2014, 12:52 AM
If this Lakers team doesn't at least win 30, it'll be devastating to Kobe's legacy.

Kobe's legacy is already set in stone. Less than 30 wins isn't that big of a deal considering is a 36 year old player coming off an achilles injury with a terrible supporting cast in the most stacked conference.

Also, considering the fact that you can potentially grab a top 5 pick and accelerate the rebuilding process, why would you bother with a few more empty wins that won't benefit you in any way, shape or form?

Duncan blowing another repeat, now that would be devastating to his legacy considering the Spurs are clearly the best team in the league and put on a clinic in the Finals last season.

Splits
11-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Kobe's legacy is already set in stone. Less than 30 wins isn't that big of a deal considering is a 36 year old player coming off an achilles injury with a terrible supporting cast in the most stacked conference.

Also, considering the fact that you can potentially grab a top 5 pick and accelerate the rebuilding process, why would you bother with a few more empty wins that won't benefit you in any way, shape or form?

Duncan blowing another repeat, now that would be devastating to his legacy considering the Spurs are clearly the best team in the league and put on a clinic in the Finals last season.

:lmao

up is down

black is white

Bynumite
11-02-2014, 12:56 AM
:lmao

up is down

black is white

Gif spamming faggot being a faggot per par.

midnightpulp
11-02-2014, 12:57 AM

:lol Keep believing that.

spurraider21
11-02-2014, 12:58 AM

when was the last time Kobe won a playoff series? :lmao

Bynumite
11-02-2014, 01:00 AM
:lol Keep believing that.

Seriously, if the Spurs are fully healthy and grab the 1st seed, how could you justify choking your 5th shot at a repeat?

midnightpulp
11-02-2014, 01:04 AM
when was the last time Kobe played in a playoff game? :lmao

But Achilles :cry

It was his fuckin' fault his Achilles blew, since he was playing himself 45 minutes per game trying to "will" the Lakers into the playoffs.

No all-time "great" who is still at an all-star level (which Kobe is) should lead a team to below 30 wins playing the full season, no matter the supporting cast. Even a 39 year old Jordan led the terrible Wizards to 37 wins (second best player: an inefficient Jerry Stackhouse, shooting 40%. After him, Larry Hughes :lol, who only played 56 games).

midnightpulp
11-02-2014, 01:07 AM
Seriously, if the Spurs are fully healthy and grab the 1st seed, how could you justify choking your 5th shot at a repeat?

The West is the toughest it's ever been. Add in the fact the Thunder will probably get the 4th/5th seed, which sets up a probable 2nd round matchup with the Spurs if they get the number 1 seed, and they'll have to run another gauntlet. There's no cakewalk matchups, like the Yao-less Rockets, Deron Williams-led Jazz, and the rotting carcass of the SSOL Suns.

But yeah, making the playoffs and losing is worse than leading a team to 15-20 wins :lol

mkurts
11-02-2014, 01:12 AM
LA Lakers = NY Knicks, full of money, full of shit

Bynumite
11-02-2014, 01:18 AM
The West is the toughest it's ever been. Add in the fact the Thunder will probably get the 4th/5th seed, which sets up a probable 2nd round matchup with the Spurs if they get the number 1 seed, and they'll have to run another gauntlet. There's no cakewalk matchups, like the Yao-less Rockets, Deron Williams-led Jazz, and the rotting carcass of the SSOL Suns.

But yeah, making the playoffs and losing is worse than leading a team to 15-20 wins :lol

The fuck you talking about?

Outside the Thunder no one really challenged the spurs western dominance in the last few seasons, give or take a few extra wins and you always knew the spurs would eventually advance to the next round against any other opponent. Maybe the re-stacked Mavs can do some damage this seasons but it's too early to tell.

midnightpulp
11-02-2014, 01:24 AM
The fuck you talking about?

Outside the Thunder no one really challenged the spurs western dominance in the last few seasons, give or take a few extra wins and you always knew the spurs would eventually advance to the next round. Maybe the re-stacked Mavs can do some damage this seasons but it's too early to tell.

Mavs, Thunder, Houston can all challenge the Spurs. And the Warriors, Clippers, and Blazers will be tough matchups.

Spurs are also a year older and anything can happen. Duncan is year older and will be 39. Manu can shatter at anytime. And this Kiwi contract bullshit could ruin chemistry (I don't think it will, but you never know, especially with his agent talking shit through the media).

I thought the Lakers were a shoo-in for another 3 peat in '11, and we all saw what happened.

Killakobe81
11-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Mavs, Thunder, Houston can all challenge the Spurs. And the Warriors, Clippers, and Blazers will be tough matchups.

Spurs are also a year older and anything can happen. Duncan is year older and will be 39. Manu can shatter at anytime. And this Kiwi contract bullshit could ruin chemistry (I don't think it will, but you never know, especially with his agent talking shit through the media).

I thought the Lakers were a shoo-in for another 3 peat in '11, and we all saw what happened.

So much fail ...
this team sucks
Kobe shot too much vs Clips and Phx but wasn't why we lost . .if he is off team it's probably a 15 win team ...
mid is full of shit Harlem was shitting on this roster before it lost Nash, Young and Randle it's even worse now

Killakobe81
11-02-2014, 10:29 AM
And a shoo in for a 3peat of the repeat champions in NBA history maybe the Rox are the only team the Lakers are arguably better than. In fact out of teams to make 2 straight Finals I would place us just ahead of Jazz far ahead of Nets. But 2004-2005 pistons are better Spurs of last two years Heat of last two and previous two any two seasons of Shaqobe a really good team but not all time great. Heat were the faves in 2011 stop revising history.

Stalin
11-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Gif spamming faggot being a faggot per par.

so salty

scanry
11-02-2014, 11:13 AM

That Laker team wouldn't sniff a conference finals in this era tbh. I always though the Lakers from 2008-2011 was vastly overrated due to less talented teams around. In fact, i think the NBA was very weak from 2007-2010. Only after the Heatles did teams look to retool and change their systems and structure. Case in point -> Spurs, Mavs, Clippers, Lakers, Grizzlies.

I think the Spurs motion offense and the Heat's defense would've handily beaten those Lakers teams tbh.

In hindsight, Dallas, Miami and SA made the triangle & iso ball dominant teams obsolete.

scanry
11-02-2014, 11:17 AM
so salty

sup Joe. How you gonna counter murica & Saudi trying to cripple the great Soviet Empire's economy?

Stalin
11-02-2014, 11:53 AM
sup Joe. How you gonna counter murica & Saudi trying to cripple the great Soviet Empire's economy?

Russia has no shortage of natural resources, nor is it dependent on oil, nor is it overpopulated with Mexicans, and Blacks from Africa, as Murica currently is. Therefore, no need to start wars over oil, IMO TBH. These 'measures' against the Soviet Empire seem a bit a of sideshow, similar to the US involvement in WWII.

Franklin
11-02-2014, 09:28 PM
US hasn't no shortage of natural resources either and it's not even the biggest energy consuming country anymore (recently surpassed by your little commie brother that china is). For example, US has preserved a bank of gas/oil in Alaska which would sustain the nation's consumption of energy for decades imho.