PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Official Kirby fake injury watch

Clipper Nation
11-02-2014, 12:11 AM
What'll it be? Fake knee injury, fake Achilles, fake back injury? He has to be thinking of some injury to make up to wash his hands of this year's team and use as an excuse.

Raven
11-02-2014, 12:25 AM
at this pace, it should be an esophagus dysfunction since they are blowing so much..

mkurts
11-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Sore cock from syphilis raping anything that moves

spurraider21
11-05-2014, 12:12 AM
just dove into the stands unnecessarily and started limping. he's warming up for the big one :lol

manufan10
11-05-2014, 12:12 AM
just dove into the stands unnecessarily and started limping. he's warming up for the big one :lol

:lol I was just about to post this.

DMC
11-05-2014, 12:27 AM

You know dove doesn't mean dived, right? Dove is a bird tbqfh

spurraider21
11-05-2014, 12:28 AM

Both dived and dove are standard as the past tense of dive. Dived, historically the older form, is somewhat more common in edited writing, but dove occurs there so frequently that it also must be considered standard: The rescuer dove into 20 feet of icy water.

DMC
11-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Both dived and dove are standard as the past tense of dive. Dived, historically the older form, is somewhat more common in edited writing, but dove occurs there so frequently that it also must be considered standard: The rescuer dove into 20 feet of icy water.

tell me more

KaiRMD1
11-05-2014, 12:34 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7c/7cb170a3441de771400868e887896c1dd6e3f985fc962a7a02 7ed89771fbfbde.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAgQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2FDove-two-face&ei=z7ZZVO6QKOjdsATWyICoAw&psig=AFQjCNHMVZra0AvlV0kqvXb4vMn8l1whUQ&ust=1415252047746021)

Baam
11-05-2014, 12:36 AM
Nash is the faker... Kobe wants to beat the scoring record, doesnt make any sense for him to fake an injury, dumb Kobe hating thread tbh.

DMC
11-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Nash is the faker... Kobe wants to beat the scoring record, doesnt make any sense for him to fake an injury, dumb Kobe hating thread tbh.

You're an idiot. He doesn't want his legacy tarnished more than it is by having yet another shitty season tied to his name. With Kobe out the Lakers have another excuse to tank. With him in, he will yet again be exposed as the overrated piece of shit he is.

KaiRMD1
11-05-2014, 12:39 AM

Actually it does. Kobe fakes injury, then when Lakers really fuck up and not make the playoffs, Kobe is looked at as the person that could have saved them but he was too injured to play

Example: "Lakers failed to make the playoffs but you have to wonder if Kobe had been healthy the rest of the season, his competitiveness would have willed them into the finish line, even a championship" - ESPN schmuck

Clipper Nation
11-05-2014, 12:52 AM

The Pre-Quit

Johnsyounger
11-05-2014, 12:57 AM
He's been stammering and pouting last 5 mins ...it will be soon
Its almost as much fun to see Kirby lose as it is to see the Spurs win

Clipper Nation
11-15-2014, 12:47 AM
:lol He apparently "wasn't feeling well" tonight. Already ramping up the excuses... the fake injury will be coming soon, tbh.

SupremeGuy
11-15-2014, 01:03 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7c/7cb170a3441de771400868e887896c1dd6e3f985fc962a7a02 7ed89771fbfbde.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAgQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2FDove-two-face&ei=z7ZZVO6QKOjdsATWyICoAw&psig=AFQjCNHMVZra0AvlV0kqvXb4vMn8l1whUQ&ust=1415252047746021):lmao

DMX7
11-15-2014, 06:36 AM

:rollin

UZER
11-15-2014, 09:11 AM
He's gonna pass MJ, h

UZER
11-15-2014, 09:12 AM
He's gonna pass MJ, then hit the eject button.

RsxPiimp
11-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Dove is a bird tbqfh

it's actually a soap i use every winter to keep my skin moisturize

ohmwrecker
11-15-2014, 11:15 AM
It's ice cream too.

Raven
11-15-2014, 11:31 AM
"viral infection" :lmao some hos again :lmao

Aztecfan03
11-15-2014, 11:34 AM

Dove is also correct.

It's like Bass. WHich can be said in two different ways- the one that measn a fish and the one that means a low voice or sound.

RsxPiimp
11-15-2014, 11:38 AM
It's ice cream too.

yeah, that too. taste clean and i like how the chocolate coating melts in your mouth.

RsxPiimp
11-15-2014, 11:56 AM
He'll miss games but I don't know if he'll quit. He has another year on his contract so this mess is not going to be over soon, might as well continue to play for scoring records because that all he has to look forward to. He already shot himself in the foot by stating publicly that his 'loyalty" to the Lakers has no bounds, so he cannot under any circumstances demand for anything, in hopes for a better opportunty. I mean he can't demand anyway after that contract but I don't blame him for the latter part.

I've never seen a player sabotage his own legacy like Kobe though. He was almost untouchable after winning two additional titles and MVP's in 2010 (regardless if you think he deserve sit or not). Then came the lows. After the Achilles rupture, He was given a golden opportunity to spend the remaining years of career by proving other people wrong, since...well that's supposedly what his life is all about. He could've simply become a bigger person and passed the torch to Dwight, something Shaq refused to hand to him a decade ago which is something he wished the big fella would do. You would figure he'll have a better understanding of this. Nope. Kobe is all about putting serious work eventhough it's completely detrimental to team success. Now, sure Howard doesn't have a champion pedigree, but he was a key figure and the only realistic piece that could help keep the Lakers relevant for many years to come. Now? Well, you know how this plays out.

Kobe's clock is ticking, and what's sad is everytime he logs minutes and time on the floor, its slowly demolishing the framework he has built so hard in his legacy. It's hard to put an athlete of this magnitude in this kind of negative light, but Kobe somehow was able to put his.

ohmwrecker
11-15-2014, 11:58 AM
Actually...

http://grammarist.com/usage/dove-dived/

UZER
11-15-2014, 12:11 PM
He'll miss games but I don't know if he'll quit. He has another year on his contract so this mess is not going to be over soon, might as well continue to play for scoring records because that all he has to look forward to. He already shot himself in the foot by stating publicly that his 'loyalty" to the Lakers has no bounds, so he cannot under any circumstances demand for anything, in hopes for a better opportunty. I mean he can't demand anyway after that contract but I don't blame him for the latter part.

I've never seen a player sabotage his own legacy like Kobe though. He was almost untouchable after winning two additional titles and MVP's in 2010 (regardless if you think he deserve sit or not). Then came the lows. After the Achilles rupture, He was given a golden opportunity to spend the remaining years of career by proving other people wrong, since...well that's supposedly what his life is all about. He could've simply become a bigger person and passed the torch to Dwight, something Shaq refused to hand to him a decade ago which is something he wished the big fella would do. You would figure he'll have a better understanding of this. Nope. Kobe is all about putting serious work eventhough it's completely detrimental to team success. Now, sure Howard doesn't have a champion pedigree, but he was a key figure and the only realistic piece that could help keep the Lakers relevant for many years to come. Now? Well, you know how this plays out.

Kobe's clock is ticking, and what's sad is everytime he logs minutes and time on the floor, its slowly demolishing the framework he has built so hard in his legacy. It's hard to put an athlete of this magnitude in this kind of negative light, but Kobe somehow was able to put his.

long way of saying kobe was always a douche and now he can't cover it up.

RsxPiimp
11-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Bored at work

Splits
11-15-2014, 01:34 PM

Only pussies and assholes do legacies

j/k, solid, honest post.

Clipper Nation
12-11-2014, 03:58 PM

Countdown starts now, tbh.

lefty
12-11-2014, 04:05 PM
#Snap

Splits
12-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Tonight looks like it could be the night...

Kirbs just passed MJ...

Team needs to get the tank back on track...

Team getting humiliated setting records for suckage that go back to Minneapolis days...

Do it Kirby...

The Quit is coming

Clipper Nation
12-26-2014, 02:53 PM
“When I have a couple days, what happens is the body realizes how messed up it is,” Bryant said. “So everything else starts hurting.”

Bryant cited current problems with his knees, Achilles tendons and back. He put them all under the umbrella of “old age” that required physical therapist Judy Seto to work on him, “taking care of every part of my body,” for an hour-and-a-half Thursday to limited benefit.

Thread
12-26-2014, 02:56 PM
^Probably a nice hand release at the end.

jeebus
12-26-2014, 02:58 PM
What'll it be? Fake knee injury, fake Achilles, fake back injury? He has to be thinking of some injury to make up to wash his hands of this year's team and use as an excuse.

"I'm tired."

Thread
12-26-2014, 02:59 PM
"I'm tired."

Like when your piss pot chickenshit coach set Diaw down to rest on Christmas.

jeebus
12-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Like when your piss pot chickenshit coach set Diaw down to rest on Christmas.
"I'm tired."

Thread
12-26-2014, 03:09 PM
"I'm tired."

Exactly. Like when your piss pot chickenshit coach sat Diaw down on Christmas.

jeebus
12-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Exactly. Like when your piss pot chickenshit coach sat Diaw down on Christmas.

"I'm tired."

Thread
12-26-2014, 03:28 PM
^^^Exactly. Like when your piss pot chickenshit coach sat Diaw down on Christmas.

Biernutz
12-26-2014, 03:35 PM
When the Lakers rest KObe it's because he is injured. When the spurs rest a player they are chickenshits
low life quitters. Typical drive by Lakers fan.....

Thread
12-26-2014, 03:40 PM
.....perhaps the others but not this one. Any coach that practices this shit is a piss pot chickenshit, be it Scott OR Pop. Any players that permits it without publicly protesting is a piss pot chickenshit, be it Kobe, or, in this case from yesterday Diaw. No exceptions. None.

Let us proceed...

Bill The Butcher
12-26-2014, 03:49 PM
.....perhaps the others but not this one. Any coach that practices this shit is a piss pot chickenshit, be it Scott OR Pop. Any players that permits it without publicly protesting is a piss pot chickenshit, be it Kobe, or, in this case from yesterday Diaw. No exceptions. None.

Let us proceed...

An honorable man, like Priest Vallon. You bog bastard.

Thread
12-26-2014, 04:02 PM

Just cut me something nice to put on the grill, uh, Butch.

unforeseen
12-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Piss pot chickenshit Kirby strikes again.

Thread
12-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Piss pot chickenshit Kirby strikes again.

You've nary room. Your piss pot chickenshit coach rested Diaw on Christmas.

King Emmanuel
12-26-2014, 07:02 PM

daniel day lewis is a faggot

DMC
12-26-2014, 07:36 PM
My metatarsals are stiff. I have stiff toes. My hair is tired, and I need a manicure. - Piss pot Chickenshit

DMC
12-26-2014, 07:37 PM
You've nary room. Your piss pot chickenshit coach rested Diaw on Christmas.
So now it's ok and it's Spurfan who brought it up... I see what you did there.

DMX7
12-26-2014, 10:36 PM
He didn't even have the balls to fake a spectacular injury. Instead, he says he is too old to play, haha.

$23.5M for a DNP - TOO OLD

Timmy did it for half the price.

Thread
12-26-2014, 10:37 PM
He didn't even have the balls to fake a spectacular injury. Instead, he says he is too old to play, haha.

$23.5M for a DNP - TOO OLD

Timmy did it for half the price.

You got nary room. Your piss pot chickenshit coach sat Parker tonite.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2015, 11:50 PM
Lakers (http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/teams/page/LAL/los-angeles-lakers) coach Byron Scott said after Wednesday's game that shooting guard Kobe Bryant (http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/players/playerpage/6496/kobe-bryant) will undergo an MRI (https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/558106119777038337) on his sore right shoulder Thursday, the team announced.

"He's being examined by the doctors right now," Scott said. "It's a sore right shoulder. He'll have an MRI tomorrow."

Bryant attempted to play through the issue after initially suffering the shoulder injury but had to be removed before the end of the game. He finished with 14 points on on 6 of 14 shooting along with seven rebounds, two assists and one block in 30 minutes. The Lakers, who suffered a 96-80 loss to the Pelicans Wednesday, are set to face the Spurs in San Antonio Friday.

midnightpulp
01-21-2015, 11:52 PM
Lakers (http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/teams/page/LAL/los-angeles-lakers) coach Byron Scott said after Wednesday's game that shooting guard Kobe Bryant (http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/players/playerpage/6496/kobe-bryant) will undergo an MRI (https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/558106119777038337) on his sore right shoulder Thursday, the team announced.

"He's being examined by the doctors right now," Scott said. "It's a sore right shoulder. He'll have an MRI tomorrow."

Bryant attempted to play through the issue after initially suffering the shoulder injury but had to be removed before the end of the game. He finished with 14 points on on 6 of 14 shooting along with seven rebounds, two assists and one block in 30 minutes. The Lakers, who suffered a 96-80 loss to the Pelicans Wednesday, are set to face the Spurs in San Antonio Friday.

And the cocksucker will still have the audacity to play in the All Star game.

Just a disgusting human being.

Raven
01-21-2015, 11:54 PM
MRI for a sore shoulder :lmao

DMC
01-21-2015, 11:55 PM
Nigga getting to the hospital ahead of time, before the Spurs pound his pine knot into toothpicks.