PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kirby and continued ref riggin / pampering

Fabbs
11-02-2014, 10:22 AM
I've caught portions of two of Achilles teams games, Houston and Golden State.
From what i saw, Kirby is still pulling the bullshit calls on a very regular basis.

From what you've seen, is the NBAs most marketable actress still getting help from the zebras?

DMC
11-02-2014, 10:35 AM
at -30 he plays more for the opponent than his own team.

Henrik Sedin
11-02-2014, 10:40 AM
I've caught portions of two of Achilles teams games, Houston and Golden State.
From what i saw, Kirby is still pulling the bullshit calls on a very regular basis.

From what you've seen, is the NBAs most marketable actress still getting help from the zebras?

the only reason that the Clippers beat them last night is because of horrendous officiating.

personally, i pull for the good teams to lose, and i got myself annoyed as hell last night watching blake griffin get phantom calls.

Fabbs
11-02-2014, 11:05 AM
the only reason that the Clippers beat them last night is because of horrendous officiating.

personally, i pull for the good teams to lose, and i got myself annoyed as hell last night watching blake griffin get phantom calls.
I turned the channel just for a bit, and it was Kirby in an over zealous attempt to fast break running right into what appeared to be set Blake around midcourt.
Sure looked like a charge. Tweet, Kirby marched to the foul line.

Are you saying besides the rest of the Laker team getting hosed for fouls, that even Kirby was cheated in his one on one, one on two, one on three and even one on four *battles*? Defensive Player of the Year Kirby cheated on offense and defense?

Clipper Nation
11-02-2014, 12:22 PM

:lol Frizzle
:lol Ragequitting after losing a bet to Avante of all people, then welching
:lol Actually believing in aliens
:lol Cum Newton

Fabbs
11-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Pure comedy vs Phx Suns tonight.
Kirby tries going behind his back, Isiah Thomas with the easy nifty steal of Kirbs.
Whistled to Kirby.
Ditto an earlier drive where Kirbs tried forcing it up against taller Suns. Brick - auto whistle.

Yet the Flamers are still getting reamed by 10 at the half.

noob cake
11-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Kirby gets FT on jump shots.

I don't remember the last time Harden shot a jump shot FT. Most of Harden's FT are earned by getting hacked on drives.

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 11:43 PM
:lol Frizzle
:lol Ragequitting after losing a bet to Avante of all people, then welching
:lol Actually believing in aliens
:lol Cum Newton
what was his bet with the old faggot?

HI-FI
11-04-2014, 11:45 PM
i figured they would've slowed down on the rigging for Kobe. he was unguardable in his prime because of Stern's jewish boner for him. looks like as even half a rapist, he still gets the calls.

KaiRMD1
11-04-2014, 11:50 PM

I don't remember the last time Harden shot a jump shot FT. Most of Harden's FT are earned by running into defenders on drives.

noob cake
11-04-2014, 11:53 PM

I don't remember the last time Harden shot a jump shot FT. Most of Harden's FT are earned by running into defenders on drives.

glasses.com

KaiRMD1
11-04-2014, 11:56 PM
freethrows.com