View Full Version : Brittany Maynard...

benefactor
11-02-2014, 09:17 PM
...is dead. Good for her.

:lol all the cancer survivors
:cry but you should rot away and show people how strong you are :cry

TE
11-02-2014, 09:21 PM
I am all for what she decided to do. Fuck losing a battle to cancer then dying a slow death.

benefactor
11-02-2014, 09:23 PM
I am all for what she decided to do. Fuck losing a battle to cancer then dying a slow death.
:tu

Would do the same in a heartbeat.

lil'mo
11-02-2014, 09:24 PM
ugh, just read about that Lauren Hill chick also and now I'm super depressed..

but wait a sec...you against cancer survivors, benefactor?? typical :rolleyes

The Reckoning
11-02-2014, 09:32 PM
she didn't have any kids or any obligations. she had every right to off herself.

benefactor
11-02-2014, 09:36 PM
ugh, just read about that Lauren Hill chick also and now I'm super depressed..

but wait a sec...you against cancer survivors, benefactor?? typical :rolleyes
Of course not...but the asshurt from them since all of this started has been beyond annoying. You want to fight the disease and try to beat it? Go right ahead. But don't shit on someone who doesn't care to completely lose their quality of life and let their family watch them waste away.

lil'mo
11-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Of course not...but the asshurt from them since all of this started has been beyond annoying. You want to fight the disease and try to beat it? Go right ahead. But don't shit on someone who doesn't care to completely lose their quality of life and let their family watch them waste away.

ok I feel ya, this is the first I've heard of the story. cancer is a bitch, treatment isn't much better, especially with a negative prognosis.

Franklin
11-02-2014, 09:55 PM
at least she made a name of herself before death. We all will die eventually and most of us will die no names. Would you rather live a long ass life then die as a no name, or die young yet in an extraordinary way so people will remember you?

lil'mo
11-02-2014, 09:58 PM
long life, no name, lol

Franklin
11-02-2014, 09:59 PM
cancer is a bitch especially when it resides in such crucial organs like brain. Most cancer survivors are those who once had cancers in minor organs such as breasts or testicles (yeah, testicles don't mean much when you're a celibate). You can get your breasts, one or even both your testicles removed in order to survive, but you can't cut off your brain imho.

benefactor
11-02-2014, 10:03 PM
at least she made a name of herself before death. We all will die eventually and most of us will die no names. Would you rather live a long ass life then die as a no name, or die young yet in an extraordinary way so people will remember you?
I don't really give a shit about people remembering me. Hell...I don't even want a funeral. Cremate me, have a party with some good food and a few kegs and call it a day.

Franklin
11-02-2014, 10:09 PM
I agree with you bene. I'd rather not let people see how the dead me looks tbh. I want to live as long as I can (that's the most important reason why I chose to be a celibate tbh), but when I feel I'm about to die I'd hide my ass deep in a forest where my dead corpse would be eaten up by scavengers.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Can anyone explain a valid reason against euthanasia..?

lil'mo
11-02-2014, 10:14 PM
cancer is a bitch especially when it resides in such crucial organs like brain. Most cancer survivors are those who once had cancers in minor organs such as breasts or testicles (yeah, testicles don't mean much when you're a celibate). You can get your breasts, one or even both your testicles removed in order to survive, but you can't cut off your brain imho.
:lmao franklin is BUMP, right?

lil'mo
11-02-2014, 10:16 PM

violation of hypocratic oath?

Franklin
11-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Live a natural life, die a natural death... I don't wanna get cremated, I'd rather just get dumped in a forest or sea (like Laden) or jump in there myself than welcome a prodigal funeral just to let people say me last goodbye.

Franklin
11-02-2014, 10:20 PM
I agree with you bene. I'd rather not let people see how the dead me looks tbh. I want to live as long as I can (that's the most important reason why I chose to be a celibate tbh), but when I feel I'm about to die I'd hide my ass deep in a forest where my dead corpse would be eaten up by scavengers.
In some way, yes. Bernoullis principles, niggas!!!

Infinite_limit
11-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Yowzers

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/news/141110/brittany-maynard-3-768.jpg

The Reckoning
11-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Yowzers

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/news/141110/brittany-maynard-3-768.jpg

CubanSucks is all over this

lil'mo
11-02-2014, 10:45 PM
roflroflrofl

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2014, 10:57 PM
I don't really give a shit about people remembering me. Hell...I don't even want a funeral. Cremate me, have a party with some good food and a few kegs and call it a day.

You feel that way because you're a Mexican who wants so badly to be white and to be accepted by them so you hate yourself even in death. You have a mental sickness brah...

Drachen
11-03-2014, 10:07 AM

Because god

mrsmaalox
11-03-2014, 11:20 AM
RIP

boutons_deux
11-03-2014, 12:02 PM
oncologists, neurosurgeons must be really pissed they couldn't suck $1M out of her.

I had a buddy who died of brain cancer, 7 months after diagnosis, and after many $100Ks in totally futile (mis)treatment, and the doc MUST HAVE KNOWN it was futile, brain cancer nearly always is fatal, but is a wonderful revenue opportunity.

The Gemini Method
11-03-2014, 01:01 PM
I watched a good friend pass from blastoglioma and it was too painful to watch. It was hard seeing her have to stop as her head pounded from the cancer and how sad it was taking her to a friend's wedding and having to leave early because she couldn't stomach being there with all the emotion and good times. The sadder part was saying goodbye to a vibrant and wonderful friend. Also, seeing her parents mourn the loss of their only child. I don't know why this life is cruel--it is biological. Or why serial killers and those who kill others in DUI crashes survive but if given the chance, she would've opted to end her brief life because the suffering we all saw was not worth the struggle.

Franklin
11-03-2014, 08:24 PM
she's too old for cubansucks imho, maybe some dead female half her age would appeal to him more.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-03-2014, 08:33 PM

Between body imagery like this, your idolization of a particular female form, and your general disdain for the feminism of other women as if it's a competition, you make it hard to not believe that you are not at least considering transgender surgery.

Franklin
11-03-2014, 08:47 PM
you make it hard to not believe that you are not at least considering transgender surgery.

you even muddled yourself up with this one bro, what your said could be simplified (the double negatives "not" canceling off each other) as "you make it hard to believe that you're at least considering transgender surgery", meaning you don't quite believe I'm considering transgender surgery, which's probably just the opposite to what you really intended to say imho.

Woo Bum-kon
11-04-2014, 02:16 AM
How can she throw away God's wonderful gift like that?

Millennial_Messiah
01-10-2020, 09:38 PM
monosylab1k

monosylab1k
01-10-2020, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg