PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Steve Kerr the Coach

Biernutz
11-03-2014, 03:30 AM
There is a lot of talk about the warriors players on the boards but little
talk about 1st year coach Steve Kerr. Kerr has a lot of experience as a point
guard and former points have a presence in the coaching ranks as former
players. Being a former point does not mean grantee sucess (AJ ,Jason Kidd) but he has
have come out to win games this year . Steve spent a lot of time on TNT and some time
as the Suns GM that didn't work out. I would say he has a free pass till at least the
all star game.

AlexJones
11-03-2014, 06:27 AM
lol fat ******

11-03-2014, 07:51 AM
GSW offense looks much improved but then again they didn't have anywhere to go but up

KaiRMD1
11-03-2014, 08:18 AM
*guarantee

DMC
11-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Too early to tell. The Warriors are an automatic playoff team, damn near at least. Jackson was fired after reaching the playoffs so it's not good enough to do well in the RS and lack the scheme or horses to succeed in the playoffs.

I haven't seen a Warriors game this year, dropped LP so I'll have to catch few and far between, but I'd say if they dropped that stupid ass high screen for Steph to pop out and shoot a 3, they are making progress already. If they keep Klay in the corner and feed him after some ball movement ala SA Spurs then they are going to be a beast. You get Klay and Steph and you have to pick which one to run to, you're in trouble already. However that high screen after Steph runs to the baseline and pops out, that's a recipe for a loss.

DJ Mbenga
11-04-2014, 02:36 AM
much better offense. not stagnant, not running simplistic sets. constant movement. defense looks the same. their bench still leaves alot to be desired. dont think livingston is gonna get it done.

Venti Quattro
11-04-2014, 02:38 AM
There is a lot of talk about the warriors players on the boards but little
talk about 1st year coach Steve Kerr. Kerr has a lot of experience as a point
guard and former points have a presence in the coaching ranks as former
players. Being a former point does not mean grantee sucess (AJ ,Jason Kidd) but he has
have come out to win games this year . Steve spent a lot of time on TNT and some time
as the Suns GM that didn't work out. I would say he has a free pass till at least the
all star game.
:lol Baseball

100%duncan
11-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Too early to tell. The stuff from klay and steph are individual brilliance imho

lefty
11-04-2014, 10:12 AM
:lmao

Warriors Players Surprised By Steve Kerr Halloween Look-Alike At Practice

http://letsgowarriors.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/20141031_kerr-leslie-halloween-photogrid-770x770.jpg

lefty
11-04-2014, 10:14 AM
WARRIORS PRACTICE FACILITY, OAKLAND, CA — The Golden State Warriors were gathered in a corner of their practice facility earlier today, watching film as they usually do, when associate head coach Alvin Gentry looked around and said, “Where’s Coach Kerr?”
The players didn’t realize head coach Steve Kerr wasn’t with them. They turned around, to see a smaller version of him decked out in a Chicago Bulls uniform, Number 25, complete with the name “KERR” on the back of the jersey.
It was Warriors production assistant Michael Leslie, who stands a little under six feet tall and is maybe four or five inches shorter than Kerr.
“They were besides themselves, kind of like, ‘What is going here?’ They were laughing. They thought it was really funny,” Leslie said, “They were (at first) super-confused.”
“Michael walked in this morning, upstairs in the offices,” Kerr said, “He walks in, dying laughing and we decided right there, we’ve got to put him out in front of the team.”

lefty
06-20-2016, 09:20 AM
Whatsakerr