PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Kobe: "I'm loyal."

AlexJones
11-03-2014, 04:52 AM
Kobe Bryant isn't ready to start issuing trade demands as the Los Angeles Lakers look like a team that will have a difficult time reaching the playoffs.

"I hear the chatter of Kobe should ask out and he should go and play for a contender in this latter stage of his career," Bryant told Yahoo Sports. "But that's not what I do. I'm extremely loyal to the Lakers.

"I believe in fighting through the tough times as well as enjoying the good times. It's my responsibility to get us to be the best that we can be. It's important that we approach that on a day-to-day basis."

The Lakers are off to a 0-4 start and have already lost Julius Randle and Steve Nash for the season.

"We can't get discouraged by it," Bryant said. "It's a very long season. You just have to stay the course. Keep on looking to improve, keep on looking to get better and things will eventually break.

"I've enjoyed a great amount of success here. You can't just enjoy the successful times and then run away from the bad ones. No, I don't even think about [departing]. I'm a Laker."
Bryant makes $23.5 million this season and $25 million in the next, which would limit the Lakers' ability to trade him.

The Lakers were unable to accomplish much in free agency with Carmelo Anthony re-signing with the New York Knicks and LeBron James going to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

"It was really tough to land those free agents just because of the opportunities that they had," Bryant said. "You got 'Melo going back to New York, LeBron going back home to Cleveland. The odds just weren't in our favor. But I took comfort in the fact that the Lakers did absolutely everything possible to make it happen. Absolutely everything possible.

"We offered Pau an incredible deal. I saw them put the work in. It's much different than in 2007 when I felt like they were just sitting on their hands. This is not that case. They were going after it and being aggressive. I will fight for that till the end. They tried, tried and tried and it didn't work out. I stand behind them 110 percent. I bleed purple and gold."

And once again, Kobe's successfully manipulated the media into believing his fake loyalty/legacy bullshit.

AussieFanKurt
11-03-2014, 05:07 AM
:lol absolute shit cunt

:lol literal piece of shit

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2014, 05:08 AM
lol he wasnt loyal when he was in colorado...

did i forgot to mention this faggot is a known snitch and welcher...

Malik Hairston
11-03-2014, 05:24 AM
:lol 2007 was a long time ago, I guess..

KaiRMD1
11-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Nigga said he loyal.
He quit just last year

http://images.rapgenius.com/44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.320x240x158.gif

djohn2oo8
11-03-2014, 08:27 AM
That nigga is demanding a trade.

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 08:30 AM
these hoes aint?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 08:51 AM
:lol "Loyal" my ass... Dunleavy has said that there were Clipper jerseys being printed up for Kirby and the press conference was being planned when the Lakers caved and traded Shaq at the last minute. If that chain of events ever happened with LeBron, his image would never recover. Does that faggot seriously think we forget his meltdown on Stephen A.'s radio show?

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 09:02 AM
:lol "Loyal" my ass... Dunleavy has said that there were Clipper jerseys being printed up for Kirby and the press conference was being planned when the Lakers caved and traded Shaq at the last minute. If that chain of events ever happened with LeBron, his image would never recover.

He was very close to switching sides to them Clips ...
But Shaq was getting traded anyways. He shat on Buss.
But of course Lakers needed a fall back plan in case Kobe left them hanging ...

But I guess we see where the "hate" you have comes from ...
Now you shit on your own players so I am pretty sure you would give kobe his fair share if he played on Clips but now I see the whole truth ...

As for your idol he made his own bed with the decision now he trying to milk the conquering hero goodwill, when in fact he saw a younger team he could mold in his image with better long-term talent. Left another city(I guess he aint loyal either) stuck at not one but two.

I aint mad I wish him well hopefully he teaches my boy Love how to win ... and get them poor Cleveland fans he jilted on TV a ring.

Franklin
11-03-2014, 09:12 AM
If a team pays me 25m when I'm already a TOSB, I'd be loyal as fuck to this team tbh.

Biernutz
11-03-2014, 09:28 AM
Will Kobe have the same "i'm Happy" feelings when the Lakers are 5-15. Kobe knows his
shelf life is short and he is too competitive to live with it. Saying all the right things
will help him not look like a turncoat if he ask for a out and the Lakers would be happy
to trade him out to continue the rebuilding process. Kobe is the best trade value they
have .The Knicks look like the option......

elbamba
11-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Good luck trading 23 and 25 million. Kobe is old and broken down.

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 10:05 AM
He was very close to switching sides to them Clips ...
But Shaq was getting traded anyways. He shat on Buss.
But of course Lakers needed a fall back plan in case Kobe left them hanging ...

But I guess we see where the "hate" you have comes from ...
Now you shit on your own players so I am pretty sure you would give kobe his fair share if he played on Clips but now I see the whole truth ...
I didn't want Kirby's selfish ass on the Clippers to begin with and was glad he went crawling back to a lottery team. Also, speaking the truth about Kirby is not "hating."

Since when did Shaq shit on Buss? When he said "pay me" during a preseason game? Funny, Kirbystans didn't mind when Kirby made it clear months in advance that he was not going to take a significant paycut. If anything, it was Kirby who shat on Buss when he did things like complaining about the plane the Lakers got him to travel to court during his rape case.

Spur-Addict
11-03-2014, 10:07 AM
So loyal he requested a trade :lol

Leetonidas
11-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Kobe Bryant isn't ready to start issuing trade demands as the Los Angeles Lakers look like a team that will have a difficult time reaching the playoffs.

"I hear the chatter of Kobe should ask out and he should go and play for a contender in this latter stage of his career," Bryant told Yahoo Sports. "But that's not what I do. I'm extremely loyal to the Lakers.

"I believe in fighting through the tough times as well as enjoying the good times. It's my responsibility to get us to be the best that we can be. It's important that we approach that on a day-to-day basis."

:lmao

Kobe Bryant Says He'd Like to be Traded

UPDATE: ESPN's Greg Anthony says on Outside the Lines that he has talked to Kobe Bryant. Anthony reports that Bryant tells him he will rescind his trade demand if the Lakers terminate whoever was responsible for the leaked rumor that Bryant was responsible O'Neal's departure.

From ESPN News Services:

The story lines that have engulfed the Los Angeles Lakers in the last week hit a crescendo Wednesday when Kobe Bryant said he would welcome a trade.

"I would like to be traded, yeah," Bryant said on 1050 ESPN Radio in New York. "Tough as it is to come to that conclusion there's no other alternative, you know?"

Bryant, interviewed by Stephen A. Smith, was asked if there was anything the Lakers could do to change his mind?

"No," Bryant said. "I just want them to do the right thing."

(You can listen to the whole thing. He leaves little doubt. He says he wants to be traded both because he has been lied to and because he isn't confident in their ability to surround him with appropriate talent.)

At the end of the show, Stephen A. Smith asks: "Is there ANYTHING the Los Angeles Lakers can do to get you to remain with the organization?"

And Bryant responds: "No, bro."

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 10:12 AM
"I'm playing in Europe if you draft me."

"Playing in Charlotte is an impossibility."

"I'm leaving and taking Slava with me."

"I'd rather play on Mars than the Lakers."

100%duncan
11-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Lol rapist faggot

Gervin44Silas13
11-03-2014, 10:27 AM
This dude is a fucking quitter he is the queen of all primadonnas....fuck you Kobe this is YOUR tree your sitting in!!!

Stop crying to papa NY Phil to bail you out Raper!!!

lefty
11-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Nigga said he loyal.
He quit just last year

http://images.rapgenius.com/44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.320x240x158.gif

Mao Zedong
11-03-2014, 10:58 AM
If a team pays me 25m when I'm already a TOSB, I'd be loyal as fuck to this team tbh.

ElNono
11-03-2014, 11:24 AM
http://media.nbclosangeles.com/images/1200%2A675/bryant_kobe_vanessa_apology.jpg

whitemamba
11-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Watching people react to a kobe comment on ST is the best. You guys can't get enough of the mamba :lol

Cry Havoc
11-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Watching people react to a kobe comment on ST is the best. You guys can't get enough of the mamba :lol

Yep, highly enjoyable to watch him play terrible basketball. Can't get enough of watching the worst $48,000,000 teammate in history, or of the Lakers plummet to the worst record in the West.

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Yep, highly enjoyable to watch him play terrible basketball. Can't get enough of watching the worst $48,000,000 teammate in history, or of the Lakers plummet to the worst record in the West.

that would be awesome. I appreciate the Jazz and Kings for winning games this weekend. Has denver won yet? they win a game and everything will be falling in to place.

lefty
11-03-2014, 12:28 PM
1. Cheated on his wife

2. Cheated on the very core foundations of raping, by jerking off before she left

3. Snitched on teammates

4. Asked to be traded

ElNono
11-03-2014, 12:39 PM
that would be awesome. I appreciate the Jazz and Kings for winning games this weekend.

:lol what's awesome about it, Killa? You don't seriously think landing a top 5 draft guy is going to fix this train wreck right?

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 12:50 PM
:lol what's awesome about it, Killa? You don't seriously think landing a top 5 draft guy is going to fix this train wreck right?

Randle plus a top 5 pick is the start of a rebuild hat is fine with me. I really dont give a shit about this season tbh. if every thing broke right health-wise and with Randle's development I thought 8th seed was still out of reach.
Kobe has looked healthier than I thought but no, I dont think we even make playoffs NEXT YEAR with the #1 pick and Randle's return ... I think if we did get that pick, Randle back and sign someone legit with the cap-space we can be a 35-40 win team which is would be much better than last year or this one ...

IDK, what you would expect me to say? Next year Kobe is on a expiring deal and we will have two young studs and hopefully a rotation player in clarkson to develop. i am willing to be patient I just hope they dont make any panic moves.

ElNono
11-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Randle plus a top 5 pick is the start of a rebuild. I really dont give a shit about this season tbh. if every thing broke right and with Randle's development I thought 8th seed was still out of reach. Kobe has looked healthier so no, I dont think we even make playoffs with the #1 pick and Randle's return but I think if we did get that pick, randle back and sign someone with the cap-space we can be a 35-40 win team which is would be much better than last year or this one ...

IDK, what you would expect me to say? Next year Kobe i s on a expiring deal and we will have to young studs and hopefully a rotation player in clarkson to develop. i am willing to be patient I just hope they dont make any panic moves.

Because you're one of the few true Lakerfans that I appreciate, I hope Fredo GTFO within the next two years. Unfortunately, I don't see a solution to the Lakeshow problem as long as you have such poisonous management.

Let's be real here, they're going to be waiting with another contract for mamba in two years if they feel that's what going to put butts on the seats at Staples... it's all about the cash cow now, not winning.

They don't know how to rebuild. Who's going to mentor Randle and whoever you draft? You need some vets with authority, but you have a saboteur instead. They threw millions of cap space into average talent like Swaggy P or Jordan Hill.

What's likely going to happen is they're going to throw the kitchen sink at KD or Anthony Davis when their deals are up, and pray for the best.

jag
11-03-2014, 12:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_cx1gd5Rq0

:lol loyal

It's kind of awkward to see his snitching, identity crisis having ass trying to interview (speech, mannerisms, dress, etc.) exactly like MJ.

Cry Havoc
11-03-2014, 01:29 PM
"I don't have his number."

What a cowardly lie. :lmao

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 01:46 PM
"I don't have his number."

What a cowardly lie. :lmao

even if true, if he wanted it he could have gotten it.
That was damage/spin.
Front office should have had the balls to be transparent, shaq too but of course Kobe seems disgenuine ...

Arnold Toht
11-03-2014, 02:19 PM
You dumb motherfuckers:lmao have the audacity to call Kobe disloyal when your Jimmy boy almost left for fucking Orlando!! ORLANDO!!:lmao. Jimmy would've been demanding a trade too if Popovich were putting Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as his starting teammates. :lmao it warms my heart to see you faggots eat up each and every word Kobe has to say.

djohn2oo8
11-03-2014, 02:21 PM
You dumb motherfuckers:lmao have the audacity to call Kobe disloyal when your Jimmy boy almost left for fucking Orlando!! ORLANDO!!:lmao. Jimmy would've been demanding a trade too if Popovich were putting Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as his starting teammates.
Do you think Kevin or Russell are loyal?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 02:22 PM
You dumb motherfuckers:lmao have the audacity to call Kobe disloyal when your Jimmy boy almost left for fucking Orlando!! ORLANDO!!:lmao. Jimmy would've been demanding a trade too if Popovich were putting Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as his starting teammates.
"Jimmy boy" isn't the one desperately spinning his legacy (and the fact that nobody wants him or his contract anymore) by talking up his so-called "loyalty."

AlexJones
11-03-2014, 02:24 PM
You dumb motherfuckers:lmao have the audacity to call Kobe disloyal when your Jimmy boy almost left for fucking Orlando!! ORLANDO!!:lmao. Jimmy would've been demanding a trade too if Popovich were putting Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as his starting teammates. :lmao it warms my heart to see you faggots eat up each and every word Kobe has to say.

If Duncan went through with the Orlando decision, ST might'nt exist right now. Which means Xmas1997, Avante, Thread and certain others wouldn't be wasting their precious remaining hours in this shitpit. An NBA player's decision actually changed the lives of ordinary people.

Gervin44Silas13
11-03-2014, 02:29 PM

if Duncan left he wouldnt have 4 extra titles......in his 1st year hed have a injured Grant Hill.....

wow funny how Duncan went went through a 7 year drought without winning a title ...and he never bitched

Its 4 games into the season and your raperboy is CHIYANDO like a bitch!!!!

Cry Havoc
11-03-2014, 02:35 PM

Anger. :lol

Arnold Toht
11-03-2014, 02:36 PM
:lmao You dummies are complaining about Kobe's trade demand on a team with scrubs and yet you're pretending like TBC leaving his team A YEAR after the lockout ring never happened:rollin ya gotta believe me.

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 02:40 PM
:lmao You dummies are complaining about Kobe's trade demand on a team with scrubs and yet you're pretending like TBC leaving his team A YEAR after the lockout ring never happened:rollin ya gotta believe me.
Who ran off Shaq and forced it to be a team of scrubs? You bring up Duncan's flirtation with Orlando, but TRBC had the Clippers printing jerseys and planning the press conference before the Lakers capitulated. Christ almighty, ya gotta believe me!

Medvedenko
11-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Spursktalk=Kobetalk....going on 10 years now. Nothing new.

ElNono
11-03-2014, 02:42 PM
:lol comparing free agency with demands to be traded... Kobestan semen-shield fully engaged

tbh, props to Dr Buss for telling Kirby he would get his ass traded to Detroit (:lmao) if he didn't get back in line. Looks like his kid didn't learn a thing.

Arnold Toht
11-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Klipperfan actually thinks Kobe was seriously considering the fucking Clippers:lmao.. he was fucking with Sterling and your shitty franchise ya big dummie:lmao

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Klipperfan actually thinks Kobe was seriously considering the fucking Clippers:lmao.. he was fucking with Sterling and your shitty franchise ya big dummie:lmao
Exactly, TRBC was leading another team on... the same thing you criticize Duncan for with Orlando. Christ almighty!

Arnold Toht
11-03-2014, 02:48 PM
It was obvious Jimmy was going to sign with Orlando until Popovich came in and offered him dinner, and as he went home Amy threatened to expose his college boyfriend/roommate saga to the newspapers :lmao.

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Karl Malone certainly exposed TRBC's cuckhold fetish during games... tee, hee.

Arnold Toht
11-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Amy lit Jim's pants on fire when she threatened this to him:

"I'm Amy Duncan, fiancee of Orlando Magic's James Theodore Duncan. My fiance is a flaming faggot and his college boyfriend is living with us in San Antonio." :lmao

:lmao Jimmy woke up, immediately changed his mind & called Popovich.

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Karl: "I'm hunting for little Mexican girls."
TRBC: *crickets*

ambchang
11-03-2014, 03:03 PM

He had Derek Anderson, Terry Porter and Danny Ferry starting next to Duncan, and all Duncan did was put his head down and drove that team to 58 wins and the WCF.

Duncan left? Oh wait, he didn't. He publicly demanded a trade? Oh no, he didn't. So how was he disloyal?

Arnold Toht
11-03-2014, 03:07 PM
http://images.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/duncanna-s.jpg

She's practically asking for it from her mexican gym trainer. And Jim knows it too.

ElNono
11-03-2014, 03:47 PM
:lol meltdown

Mikeanaro
11-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Arn you forgot Kirby buying houses & jewels to his old Vanessa bitch, he cheated on his wife and never had the balls to say YES I DID IT FUCK YOU BITCH GO SLEEP AT SOME CRACK HOUSE SURROUNDED BY BE@NERS.
He is loyal because 48,5m being done is enough for him.
What about Cubes helping Dork because that fag cant even find a decent woman?
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/sports/Woman-Arrested-at-Mavs-Nowitzkis-Home.html
Sad.

Twisted_Dawg
11-03-2014, 09:47 PM
:lol
2. Cheated on the very core foundations of raping, by jerking off before she left

Sean Cagney
11-03-2014, 10:03 PM
http://images.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/duncanna-s.jpg

She's practically asking for it from her mexican gym trainer. And Jim knows it too.
Timmy actually looks like he is thinking she cheats and I divorce and get a hotter woman to play around with. He stays winning.

midnightpulp
11-04-2014, 01:13 AM
:Lol Missed this thread.

Jesus, Tit, if you melt down anymore, they're gonna have to rename you Chernobyl.

-21-
11-04-2014, 07:14 AM

D-Wade with the goods.