PDA

View Full Version : feminist lena dunham defends molesting her sister after admitting to molesting her

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Actress and writer Lena Dunham went on a Twitter offensive Saturday after an article on the conservative website "Truth Revolt" accused her of "sexually abusing her little sister."

The Truth Revolt article, published Thursday, aggregates columnist Kevin D. Williamson's article "Pathetic Privilege" from the November 3rd issue of the National Review, in which Williamson pulls out an "especially suspicious" passage from Dunham's book Not That Kind of Girl (published in September), about which he says there is "no non-horrific explanation."

"Do we all have uteruses?" I asked my mother when I was seven.

"Yes," she told me. "We're born with them, and with all our eggs, but they start out very small. And they aren't ready to make babies until we're older." I look at my sister, now a slim, tough one-year-old, and at her tiny belly. I imagined her eggs inside her, like the sack of spider eggs in Charlotte's Webb, and her uterus, the size of a thimble.

"Does her vagina look like mine?"

"I guess so," my mother said. "Just smaller."

One day, as I sat in our driveway in Long Island playing with blocks and buckets, my curiosity got the best of me. Grace was sitting up, babbling and smiling, and I leaned down between her legs and carefully spread open her vagina. She didn't resist and when I saw what was inside I shrieked.

My mother came running. "Mama, Mama! Grace has something in there!"

My mother didn't bother asking why I had opened Grace's vagina. This was within the spectrum of things I did. She just on her knees and looked for herself. It quickly became apparent that Grace had stuffed six or seven pebbles in there. My mother removed them patiently while Grace cackled, thrilled that her prank had been a success.

The Truth Revolt blog post, currently in wide circulation in Dunham-hating circles on the right and the left, is punctuated with quite a correction:

Correction note: This article has been modified to correct a typo in the book excerpt incorrectly listing Dunham's age as seventeen.

Dunham took to Twitter on Saturday afternoon:

The right wing news story that I molested my little sister isn't just LOL- it's really fucking upsetting and disgusting.

— Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) November 1, 2014

And by the way, if you were a little kid and never looked at another little kid's vagina, well, congrats to you.

Usually this is stuff I can ignore but don't demean sufferers, don't twist my words, back the fuck up bros.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/lena-dunham-rage-spiral-after-site-accuses-her-of-molestation-2014-11#ixzz3Ht4zdnlZ

http://gawker.com/lena-dunham-responds-to-right-wing-claim-of-sibling-se-1653637030

Spurminator
11-03-2014, 11:37 AM
She did this when she was 7? So what?

DisAsTerBot
11-03-2014, 11:40 AM
dumb

mrsmaalox
11-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Molestation? I don't like Lena Dunham but I don't see how that is molestation.

leemajors
11-03-2014, 11:49 AM
did she molest her with her eyes?

ChumpDumper
11-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah, dumb kid stuff.

But Dunham does manage to make every aspect of her womanhood pretty gross.

z0sa
11-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Stupid on both sides

hehateme
11-03-2014, 11:51 AM
I'd place 50 on Lena whooping Trill's ass in a street fight. She's more of a man then he is.

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 11:52 AM
i think its gross. there is nothing normal about what she did. i don't think she should be shamed over it now but that is a story she should have kept to herself.

boutons_deux
11-03-2014, 11:53 AM
the right-wing, such a moral bunch, are interpreting LDs book as documenting molestation. Just another totally 100% dishonest Repug/Christian Taliban/VRWC battle in their blatant War on Women (aka, feminists, and feminazis)

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 12:17 PM
people going at her neck

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 12:18 PM
she also details masturbating next to the same sister when she was 13...this bitch is sick

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/01/i-fee...dunhams-story-about-being-a-weird-7-year-old/ (http://twitchy.com/2014/11/01/i-feel-sick-its-not-just-right-wing-disturbed-by-lena-dunhams-story-about-being-a-weird-7-year-old/)

Dunham writes of casually masturbating while in bed next to her younger sister, of bribing her with “three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds . . . anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.” At one point, when her sister is a toddler, Lena Dunham pries open her vagina — “my curiosity got the best of me,” she offers, as though that were an explanation. “This was within the spectrum of things I did.”

z0sa
11-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Trill, be honest, does your interest in this bitch completely and entirely have to do with the fact she is white and thus makes you feel better about your own race?

Discuss

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Trill, be honest, does your interest in this bitch completely and entirely have to do with the fact she is white and thus makes you feel better about your own race?

Discuss

being honest: not it doesn't. its been a hot topic on other forums and social media for a couple days. not sure what races has to do with this story, but ok.

z0sa
11-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Okay, I believe you, but just to be sure you aren,'t, you know, fuckin with me dawg, please link the last time you posted about something similarly or at least partially disturbing concerning a non white race

Brazil
11-03-2014, 12:27 PM
I had to google Lena Dunham

damn that's some ugly stuff

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Okay, I believe you, but just to be sure you aren,'t, you know, fuckin with me dawg, please link the last time you posted about something similarly or at least partially disturbing concerning a non white race

would you like posts or threads?

z0sa
11-03-2014, 12:31 PM
threads

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 12:38 PM
threads

i made a couple disturbing threads about police just last month. you can search my recent thread history if you'd like. i don't know what your agenda is, but it seems like you're trying to push race into this thread for some reason.

z0sa
11-03-2014, 12:39 PM
for some reason :rolleyes

carry on

Spurminator
11-03-2014, 12:47 PM
she also details masturbating next to the same sister when she was 13...this bitch is sick

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/01/i-fee...dunhams-story-about-being-a-weird-7-year-old/ (http://twitchy.com/2014/11/01/i-feel-sick-its-not-just-right-wing-disturbed-by-lena-dunhams-story-about-being-a-weird-7-year-old/)
Dunham writes of casually masturbating while in bed next to her younger sister, of bribing her with “three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds . . . anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.” At one point, when her sister is a toddler, Lena Dunham pries open her vagina — “my curiosity got the best of me,” she offers, as though that were an explanation. “This was within the spectrum of things I did.”

If you're this fascinated by what's in her book, why don't you just read the book? It would probably take less time than reading entire articles devoted to each paragraph.

I don't really see the point in voluntarily reading about something that grosses you out. That's why authors put these kinds of anecdotes in books instead of cornering you on the street and shouting them at you... Typically you'd only read it if you were interested in what they have to say.

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 01:03 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2jax2d0.png

excerpt from her book...demonic

Floyd Pacquiao
11-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Sick ass bitch.

Fabbs
11-03-2014, 01:42 PM
TrillDumbshit Troll already posted he is white.
Unless you are his sockpuppet account talking to yourself, don't waste time.

Jacob1983
11-04-2014, 03:04 AM
What kind of person shoves rocks up someone's vagina? What a beetch!

Fpoonsie
11-04-2014, 10:47 AM
So demonic, friends. http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sitdown.png

DMC
11-04-2014, 01:55 PM
That OP is hot erotica to Avante.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-04-2014, 04:03 PM

Discuss

Not white, she's just another disgusting member of the ratcoon tribe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Dunham

her father is Protestant, and her mother is Jewish.[6][7]

JoeTait75
11-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Bloated, sexually perverted, feminist left-wing New York JAP. The new elite, personified.