PDA

View Full Version : What will the 49ers do with Harbo and/or Krap ?

lefty
11-03-2014, 01:51 PM
tbh

imo

FWIW

YMMV

TEHO

spurraider21
11-03-2014, 01:57 PM
cut Harbaugh. he takes the BART to oakland

The Gemini Method
11-03-2014, 02:03 PM
He takes the red eye to Ann Arbor...HTTV!

Avante
11-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Let's take any teams top three backers off them, now what?

Who out thinks if Bowman, Smith and Willis had been there the Niners are losing 4 games? Hell, yesterday a back up center.

The Gemini Method
11-03-2014, 02:46 PM
What does not having those three help in the area of shitty OL play and a QB who does not have the smarts to lead his team? The D is ranked 2nd as of today so they're doing their part regardless of not having those three. It's the offense that is letting them down.

spurraider21
11-03-2014, 02:50 PM
the Niners scored 10 points all game at home in a game where they held possession for 32 minutes and avante is blaming linebackers

Avante
11-03-2014, 02:52 PM
What does not having those three help in the area of shitty OL play and a QB who does not have the smarts to lead his team? The D is ranked 2nd as of today so they're doing their part regardless of not having those three. It's the offense that is letting them down.

So we ignore the fact Kaepernick has played in how many NFC Championship games/winning playoff games? He all of a sudden got stupid?

What does defense have to do with anything? Try field position for one, try playing from the front instead of behind.

Injuries and a dumb Alton Smith is the only problem with the Niners. Yesterday a second string center.

Avante
11-03-2014, 02:54 PM
the Niners scored 10 points all game at home in a game where they held possession for 32 minutes and avante is blaming linebackers

Didn't I mention...losing 4 games? And if Kaep doesn't fumble at the one, 5-3 and we aren't having this conversation.

And if those three backers had been there all along we'd be more like 6-2.

The Gemini Method
11-03-2014, 02:57 PM
So we ignore the fact Kaepernick has played in how many NFC Championship games/winning playoff games? He all of a sudden got stupid?

What does defense have to do with anything? Try field position for one, try playing from the front instead of behind.

Injuries and a dumb Alton Smith is the only problem with the Niners. Yesterday a second string center. How many of those championship/SB games came down to the decision making of Kaepernick? The defense was always the straw that stirred the drink. However, they can't score when they're on the sideline. Why did Greg Roman or Harbaugh run Gore at the 1? Why put it in the hands of someone who hasn't proven he is big enough for the big situations. The offensive line let him get sacked 8 times? You know how many sacks the Rams had in the other games? 5! You tell me a) is he trying to be a pocket passer? b) Does he have the internal clock to hang on to the ball for anywhere of 2 to 2.5 seconds? You can't score more than 10 pts on a Rams team that is 2nd to last against the run. Like I said--the defense is ranked in the top 5 of all categories so its not really on them that this team can't survive its anemic ways.

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Yea them missing starters on defense, shitty o line and Greg roman are the reason they're struggling. Harbaugh is a goner, though.

spurraider21
11-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Harbaugh is a goner, though.
:hungry:

Avante
11-03-2014, 03:02 PM
How many of those championship/SB games came down to the decision making of Kaepernick? The defense was always the straw that stirred the drink. However, they can't score when they're on the sideline. Why did Greg Roman or Harbaugh run Gore at the 1? Why put it in the hands of someone who hasn't proven he is big enough for the big situations. The offensive line let him get sacked 8 times? You know how many sacks the Rams had in the other games? 5! You tell me a) is he trying to be a pocket passer? b) Does he have the internal clock to hang on to the ball for anywhere of 2 to 2.5 seconds? You can't score more than 10 pts on a Rams team that is 2nd to last against the run. Like I said--the defense is ranked in the top 5 of all categories so its not really on them that this team can't survive its anemic ways.

Look at what the Chiefs did to the Pats, boy were they fucked up or what? Brady is done.....right?

Don't get silly over "a" game, ok? Hell, the Broncos are juggernauts....right? So that wimpy ass team the Chiefs kicked ass on would stand no chance ...right? Come on man you new to the NFL? Don't get carried away over a wow! or a sucks!...ok? The Colts were kicking ass, right? What did the win one. lose one Steelers do to them?

R-e-l-a-x

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Just read San Francisco only ran a total of 16 times against the worst rush defense in the league. Inexcusable.

Trill Clinton
11-03-2014, 03:10 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ing-the-san-francisco-49ers-toward-mediocrity

Avante
11-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Just read San Francisco only ran a total of 16 times against the worst rush defense in the league. Inexcusable.

Classic case of a team coming off a bye at home vs an inferior opponent they couldn't get up for. No intensity at all.

Raven
11-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Bad oline when they have had a top 3 line for 5 years now :lol

Darth_Pelican
11-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Hopefully the Saints can easily handle the 49ers at home on Sunday.

Robz4000
11-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Jettison Kraep for best offer, I'm on the fence about Harbaugh. Guy is a solid coach but reminds me of Larry Brown where he's only effective for so long before he overstays his welcome.

Robz4000
11-03-2014, 04:56 PM

Niners gonna take that one. If not they're for sure missing the playoffs.

Holden_Caulfield
11-03-2014, 04:58 PM
unleash the gabbs!

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Harbaugh's coming back to San Diego, McPussy and his garbage staff will get their walking papers.

Darth_Pelican
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Niners gonna take that one. If not they're for sure missing the playoffs.

The Saints have won 20 straight home games with coach Payton on the sideline, but the 49ers were the closest team to beating them last season. Saints are due for a home loss sooner or later, but the teams are going in different directions right now. The Saints are early 4.5 point favorites.

The Gemini Method
11-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Harbawww gonna be yelling his head off in Michigan. tbh.

Avante
11-03-2014, 05:03 PM

The Saints at home in the second half of a season are a very hard out. The Saints will have to lose the game, they come to play "this" Niners team aren't beating them.

leemajors
11-03-2014, 05:06 PM
You didn't need the quotation marks half pint

Robz4000
11-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Harbaugh's coming back to San Diego, McPussy and his garbage staff will get their walking papers.

:lol you were calling him a terrible coach just a couple weeks ago. What changed?

Robz4000
11-03-2014, 05:10 PM
The Saints have won 20 straight home games with coach Payton on the sideline, but the 49ers were the closest team to beating them last season. Saints are due for a home loss sooner or later, but the teams are going in different directions right now. The Saints are early 4.5 point favorites.

Saints just don't look as scary this year, albeit they're playing a hundred times better than they were to start the season. Just think this game will mean more to the Niners than Saints. If not then the team's already mailing it in.

Infinite_limit
11-03-2014, 07:39 PM
I would: Deal Kaepernick, resign Harbaugh long term under the guarantee he fires Roman and allow Jim to draft a new QB

49ers will: Allow Harbaugh to walk and bring in an offensive coordinator to mesh with Kaepernick

Pelicans78
11-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Saints just don't look as scary this year, albeit they're playing a hundred times better than they were to start the season. Just think this game will mean more to the Niners than Saints. If not then the team's already mailing it in.

It will be close if the Niners continue to force turnovers like the 3 previous matchups. If the Saints avoid turnovers then they will win pretty comfortably. Big if though.

Spur-Addict
11-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Looks like Kaep might be getting a 2 million dollar pay cut

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Looks like Kaep might be getting a 2 million dollar pay cut

Ugh this Raider avatar :cry

Spur-Addict
11-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Ugh this Raider avatar :cry

It's damn insufferable :depressed

Jeff Van Gundy
11-04-2014, 03:55 PM
I think they should get rid of jungle instincts. :lol actually thinking jungle instincts is better than game manager wilson.

Infinite_limit
11-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Brent Jones dropped some bombs today

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...3821&f=3573423 (http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=851&c=13821&f=3573423)

Notes
- "As in he doesn't seem to want to embrace the leadership role such as at times he appears to be defensive. I mean I can understand what Brent is trying to say, the guy just appears to be immature and he doesn't step up to front himself as a leader. Brent goes on to say people like Anquan, Vernon or even Stevie should take up that leadership role if Kap doesn't want to. As for the defensive comment I can use that Super Bowl or was it the NFCCG against the Seahawks postgame comment about he would take Crab over anyone any day as an example. After that Brent goes on to talk about the problems with his play such as reads and his understanding of the schematics, saying he should really work hard in the classroom and take pregame warm-ups seriously instead of just listening to his music with his headphones, he should work with all his receivers going through routes and what not cos all the great ones such as Brady, Manning and Brees do that."

- Basically saying outside a couple players no one played that game liked they really WANTED to win....team might not ever play a complete game, can't just talk about it, have to actually do it....took Kaepernick to task in a "gentle" way, saying stop being so defensive about criticism and start getting it done on the field...and slammed Ellington for talking trash and getting a 15-yd penalty. Said there's no way it's all Roman, that absolutely Harbaugh gives the OK on play calls.

- Says that the 9ers should have been fuming during the bye week after being embarassed by the Broncos. They had the perfect set up with the "pansies" (his words) of the NFC west coming into town, a beat down was in order. Instead, we scored 10 points total and got manhandled in our own house. Embarassing to say the least.

- stated OLINE gets 60% the rest is on kap.

- If you're supposed to be as good as you believe or the coaches make you out to be, don't fumble on the 1 yard line. Throw a better pass to crabs for the winning TD, and oh, stop making excuses. He also mentioned Kap's attitude

Infinite_limit
11-09-2014, 06:35 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/kaepe_zpsfe97f51b.png

Robz4000
11-09-2014, 08:05 PM
:lol the fuck? He had a pretty forgettable game tbh. One good throw at the end to follow up bad decision after bad decision on top of completing like 1/3 of his passes doesn't equate to silencing the haters.

hehateme
11-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Old man Dawson bailing us out at the end...non kraep story yet again. Good game from Gore though, most of the wins this year came when they actually had him run more than 15 touches a game.

Infinite_limit
11-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Hyde impressed after failing to pick up the blitz. Save Gore the next 2 weeks

Must tip hat to Baalke. Our 3 most impressive Rookies (Hyde, Borland & Lynch) all play on positions we viewed as full before the Draft.

lefty
11-10-2014, 03:14 PM
wtf making a retarded statement on social media

What a retarded twat

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-10-2014, 03:40 PM
:lmao Kaepernigg thinking that a 14-32, 210 yard day in today's NFL is something to brag about. If anything, he probably gained more haters after that shit performance.

Fabbs
11-10-2014, 07:26 PM
If only the Scammost Family would do this.
I wanted it soo bad before the 9er got him.

Malik Hairston
11-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Kaepernick wasn't anything special yesterday, but the 49ers receivers are pretty terrible, extremely overrated, tbh..

Crabtree sucks, Boldin is old and I don't know what the fuck happened to Vernon Davis(is he injured or something?)..

Robz4000
11-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Kaepernick wasn't anything special yesterday, but the 49ers receivers are pretty terrible, extremely overrated, tbh..

Crabtree sucks, Boldin is old and I don't know what the fuck happened to Vernon Davis(is he injured or something?)..

They're all hurt outside Boldin. Davis has played 3 games this year while Crabtree has missed a few. Not sure wtf happened to Lloyd and our other new pick up.

Infinite_limit
11-11-2014, 02:31 AM
As of right now Vernon looks finished.

Crabtree: "I'm a third-down receiver," Crabtree told reporters. "I mean, I'm like the third option. So I come in and do my job. "Fourth down, I guess when they need me. I guess that's when I play."

Bye Bye Crabtree

lefty
11-27-2014, 11:14 PM
:lol

Robz4000
11-28-2014, 12:06 AM
Blow it up (by it I mean Kraep).

Infinite_limit
11-28-2014, 01:02 AM
In addition to the Jed York apology Tweet, there were other bizarre post-game things...

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 7m7 minutes ago
Team president Paraag Marathe was in the room for Harbaugh's postgame presser, which I've never seen before...

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 7m7 minutes ago
Harbaugh said nothing was wrong with the route Brandon Lloyd ran on the first INT. That's the biggest public critique he's had of his QB.

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 8m8 minutes ago
And Jed York and Trent Baalke were in the trainer's room next to the locker room, pacing around, which I've also never seen before.

Kawhi
11-28-2014, 01:07 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3fw9uMCQAEb-x2.jpg

Infinite_limit
11-28-2014, 01:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ttsx5squWg

Infinite_limit
11-28-2014, 02:14 AM
LOL @ this phaggit looking scrub

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Colin-Kaepernick-Reacts-to-19-3-Loss-to-Seattle/60f96290-95ce-4b0a-9e05-fac09b891418

Raven
11-28-2014, 04:34 AM
:lol crap

lefty
11-28-2014, 11:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3f5dTiCMAEBRXM.jpg

spurraider21
12-08-2014, 09:40 PM
all kinds of talk now about the Raiders being favorites to land Harbaugh... i'm just worried about what the compensation would be. not a fan of giving up early picks

Robz4000
12-08-2014, 09:46 PM
all kinds of talk now about the Raiders being favorites to land Harbaugh... i'm just worried about what the compensation would be. not a fan of giving up early picks

Clipper Nation
12-08-2014, 09:49 PM

Harlem's sources tell me that the Raiders are trading Carr, Mack, and their next 12 first round picks for Harbaugh.

spurraider21
12-08-2014, 09:50 PM
when we traded Gruden to the Bucs we got 2 first and 2 seconds... and thats one of the big reasons why the Bucs started falling apart after the superbowl win

but its not like we're in the same starting point as the 2002 Bucs were. we need every pick and then some. and iirc the browns offered their entire draft for Harbaugh last summer, or something ridiculous like that :lol

spurraider21
12-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Harlem's sources tell me that the Raiders are trading Carr, Mack, and their next 12 first round picks for Harbaugh.
you wish. your asshole is just getting tight since the raiders actually scored on a couple of draft classes and we're getting a coach while ur stuck with a choking and declining phyllis rivers and pagano

Clipper Nation
12-08-2014, 09:58 PM
you wish. your asshole is just getting tight since the raiders actually scored on a couple of draft classes and we're getting a coach while ur stuck with a choking and declining phyllis rivers and pagano
:lol But I thought Pagano was a "great coach"?

spurraider21
12-08-2014, 10:00 PM
:lol But I thought Pagano was a "great coach"?
i'm just rubbing it in since i know you're a big fan