PDA

View Full Version : "You only need 1 razor blade"

Infinite_limit
11-04-2014, 03:04 AM
Are we all being scammed?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Hvnyrai4WPE/UmWaEpgM8cI/AAAAAAAAACU/Mv6YvK_xL3I/s1600/micro-touch-one-about-case-razor.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pwI6RvS5oo

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 03:54 AM
rofl watching a 10 minute video about a razor

Malik Hairston
11-04-2014, 04:07 AM
Why were you watching this?:lol..

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Wrist cutting time.

Only takes one razor.

Got that chump, blake, and anakha?

Do us all a favor.

:lmao

lefty
11-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Tried those razors and holy shit you have to be very careful and take your sweet time

Fuck that shit :lol

Blake
11-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Wrist cutting time.

Only takes one razor.

Got that chump, blake, and anakha?

Do us all a favor.

Oh look. Xmas wishing death on others.

Classy.

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Oh look. Xmas wishing death on others.

Classy.

Blake as usual cannot take a joke at his expense because he takes everything on a silly message board waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Spur|n|Austin
11-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Blake as usual cannot take a joke at his expense because he takes everything on a silly message board waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Telling people to cut their wrists is such a hilarious joke. Dude, you do understand you faked your own death right? You may very well be the laughing stock of this board for the remainder of it's time.

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Telling people to cut their wrists is such a hilarious joke. Dude, you do understand you faked your own death right? You may very well be the laughing stock of this board for the remainder of it's time.

No, I am laughing at all you fools who fell for it, and then went on to make such a big deal over it i.e. taking this board and yourselves so seriously!

That is what makes everything pale in comparison when it comes to foolishness!

Blake
11-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Fuck you're retarded

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Fuck you're retarded

And it is a tossup as which of you three is the bigger fool.

Spur-Addict
11-04-2014, 11:43 AM
I use electric razors, I could never get into the whole blade/shaving cream ritual. It's a lot easier using electric as well, and depending on the brand you use, they can cut extremely close.

Blake
11-04-2014, 11:46 AM
And it is a tossup as which of you three is the bigger fool.

I'm a fool for replying to your retarded ass.

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 11:47 AM
I'm a fool for replying to your retarded ass.

As are we all, you have no monopoly on follishness.

Blake
11-04-2014, 11:50 AM
I use electric razors, I could never get into the whole blade/shaving cream ritual. It's a lot easier using electric as well, and depending on the brand you use, they can cut extremely close.

I have yet to find an electric that shaves as close as a blade. And shaving in the shower using shower soap usually works for me.

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 11:52 AM
I have yet to find an electric that shaves as close as a blade. And shaving in the shower using shower soap usually works for me.

Same here.

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 12:03 PM
meh...its Movember anyhow so I ain't shaving.

Blake
11-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Same here.

that's awesome, retard. :tu

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 12:17 PM
You're quite welcome, Mr. Invective!
:lol

Spur|n|Austin
11-04-2014, 01:02 PM
No, I am laughing at all you fools who fell for it, and then went on to make such a big deal over it i.e. taking this board and yourselves so seriously!

That is what makes everything pale in comparison when it comes to foolishness!

Yeah, thing is.. Nobody fell for it.

Cry Havoc
11-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Are we all being scammed?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Hvnyrai4WPE/UmWaEpgM8cI/AAAAAAAAACU/Mv6YvK_xL3I/s1600/micro-touch-one-about-case-razor.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pwI6RvS5oo

I get a better shave with my Merkur short than I ever got with a mach 3.

I also spend $10 for 40 blades.

Tried those razors and holy shit you have to be very careful and take your sweet time

Fuck that shit :lol

Not if you get used to it. Takes maybe 2 minutes longer than I normally would, for a much better shave. Not to mention my face doesn't smell like a can of deodorant afterward.

www.classicshaving.com

lefty
11-04-2014, 01:37 PM
My face doesnt smell like a can of deodorant :D

I use Nivea For Men, the dark blue can

Good shit

TBH traditonal shaving has not improved my shaves

I did get good shaves from old school shaving when I tried it, but it's not better than shaving gel+multiblades razor for me

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Yeah, thing is.. Nobody fell for it.

And no one is saying they SHOULD have fallen for it.

I wouldn't have.

But that is no valid reason for NOT having fun with it as it was.

Anything more than having fun with it, is taking it waaaaaaay too seriously, and blowing it all out of proportion, and flirting with having believed it in the first place.

If someone can't take being trolled on here, then don't troll.

Cry Havoc
11-04-2014, 01:52 PM
My face doesnt smell like a can of deodorant :D

I use Nivea For Men, the dark blue can

Good shit

TBH traditonal shaving has not improved my shaves

I did get good shaves from old school shaving when I tried it, but it's not better than shaving gel+multiblades razor for me

It did for me. I used to get horrific razorburn. No more. Plus my blades are a lot cheaper. 40 for $10 instead of 3 for $15.

johnsmith
11-04-2014, 01:53 PM
I've almost bought that razor about a dozen times...anything that's in the "as seen on TV" aisle I'm a sucker for.

Infinite_limit
11-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Why were you watching this?:lol..
Saw this man vouch for the razors. I trust him

https://www.onerazor.com/images/desktop/rick-harrison.png

johnsmith
11-04-2014, 01:54 PM
It did for me. I used to get horrific razorburn. No more. Plus my blades are a lot cheaper. 40 for $10 instead of 3 for $15.

3 for $15 would be a steal nowadays for the ripoff blades I buy. Fuck those things.

Cry Havoc
11-04-2014, 01:56 PM
I've almost bought that razor about a dozen times...anything that's in the "as seen on TV" aisle I'm a sucker for.

Just go here and get this. No gimmicks, no marketing ploys:

http://www.classicshaving.com/the-favorite-80r-classic-shaving-exclusive-deluxe-vintage-butterfly-safety-razor.html

Or a Merkur. They're solid.

Malik Hairston
11-04-2014, 01:56 PM
I have a thick beard, I absolutely can't use anything less than a high-end razor, tbh, kills my skin..

I only shave after showering, too, since it reduces bumps/redness, etc..

I've been growing the Harden/Rick Ross beard the past few months, though, so only shaving the neck/part of the face, saves time and effort:lol..

Cry Havoc
11-04-2014, 01:57 PM
3 for $15 would be a steal nowadays for the ripoff blades I buy. Fuck those things.

Sounds like you could use a change. Drop about $80 bucks on soap, a brush, and a blade, and $16 buys you about a year's worth of razors.

Cry Havoc
11-04-2014, 01:57 PM
I have a thick beard, I absolutely can't use anything less than a high-end razor, tbh, kills my skin..

I've been growing the Harden/Rick Ross beard the past few months, though, so only shaving the neck/part of the face, saves time and effort:lol..

What's "high end"? The blades on a safety blade are every bit as sharp as a fusion.

If you want a real blade, get a straight razor. Sharper than anything you'll buy in Target.

lefty
11-04-2014, 02:19 PM
If it gives you a better shave, then it's the best option for you tbh :tu

As for blades, I can get away with used ones :lol

I replace blades like every 2 month :lol

I also read that you can extend a blade's life by letting sit in oil or alcohol :lol

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 02:25 PM
I like the double bladed razors the best.

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 02:35 PM
If it gives you a better shave, then it's the best option for you tbh :tu

As for blades, I can get away with used ones :lol

I replace blades like every 2 month :lol

I also read that you can extend a blade's life by letting sit in oil or alcohol :lol

Vinegar works too--the white kind not the Apple Cider.

TheSanityAnnex
11-04-2014, 03:28 PM
I get a better shave with my Merkur short than I ever got with a mach 3.

I also spend $10 for 40 blades.

Not if you get used to it. Takes maybe 2 minutes longer than I normally would, for a much better shave. Not to mention my face doesn't smell like a can of deodorant afterward.

www.classicshaving.com (http://www.classicshaving.com)

I bought the micro touch out of curiosity, couldn't believe it actually worked. I don't get any razor burn on my neck anymore and can actually shave much closer with minimal irritation. The process does take longer (showering before, getting the brush bristles warm, making the cream etc) but it is well worth it. I will resume shaving after this month.

TheSanityAnnex
11-04-2014, 03:30 PM

I've been growing the Harden/Rick Ross beard the past few months, though, so only shaving the neck/part of the face, saves time and effort:lol..I've got thick facial hair as well and with the safety blade I don't have to "pre-shave" with an electric before using a multiblade. The multis would just rip hairs out of my face if I had a few days of growth.

lefty
11-04-2014, 04:04 PM
I like the double bladed razors the best.

My dad used to use the single blade razor in his younger days

He has been using a double bladed razor - Gillette Sensor and is happy with it (he shaves everyday)

Vinegar works too--the white kind not the Apple Cider.

Didnt know that tbh

I've got thick facial hair as well and with the safety blade I don't have to "pre-shave" with an electric before using a multiblade. The multis would just rip hairs out of my face if I had a few days of growth.
I have thick facial hair and if I use my a Mach 3 on 1 week growth, it just rips hair out of my face tbh :lol

Cry Havoc
11-04-2014, 04:08 PM
I've got thick facial hair as well and with the safety blade I don't have to "pre-shave" with an electric before using a multiblade. The multis would just rip hairs out of my face if I had a few days of growth.

My dad used to use the single blade razor in his younger days

He has been using a double bladed razor - Gillette Sensor and is happy with it (he shaves everyday)

Didnt know that tbh

I have thick facial hair and if I use my a Mach 3 on 1 week growth, it just rips hair out of my face tbh :lol

Yep. Hair rippage is fucking painful. NEVER had that with these razors. Plus the shave soap smells awesome!

http://www.ttffcraft.com/sample-shaving-soap-pack.html

Gonna order this.

DJR210
11-04-2014, 04:28 PM
8 bladed razors, FTW.

These fucking 5+ bladed razors are like fucking jewelry tbh. Locked up behind glass with anti-theft sensors and shit.. smh crack fiends stealing razors

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 04:34 PM
I have a straight razor that I used only when I'm out for special occasion. However, I have a beard so that has been just chilling getting cold and what not. It's not a weapon if you try and run up on me in the bathroom.

lefty
11-04-2014, 05:15 PM
8 bladed razors, FTW.

These fucking 5+ bladed razors are like fucking jewelry tbh. Locked up behind glass with anti-theft sensors and shit.. smh crack fiends stealing razors

:lol

The Reckoning
11-04-2014, 06:31 PM
see quattro thread