PDA

View Full Version : :LOL Spending The Majority Of Your Time Here In An Internet Fight

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-04-2014, 10:50 AM
And you know exactly who I'm talking about.... the people who are logged in and posting the same stupid shit every single time that you log in and visit the site.

Sure, I come here and play the troll game every now and then, but some people here spend 75-80% of their day going back and forth with the same stupid meaningless posts, trying to one up each other.

So I ask those people, are your lives that meaningless? Why is this so important to you? Why are you so emotionally attached to a website with a bunch of strangers? Do you think that winning an e-fight is going to give your life more meaning?

When you look back on your lives, I really hope it was all worth it to you. Hopefully this post will enlighten you to log off every now and then and go find a constructive hobby, or maybe a even a job. I doubt it will though, because you can't fix stupid.

Carry on.

And I won't be responding to any of your replies in this thread, because your opinions on this matter don't mean anything to me.

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 12:03 PM
And you know exactly who I'm talking about.... the people who are logged in and posting the same stupid shit every single time that you log in and visit the site.

Sure, I come here and play the troll game every now and then, but some people here spend 75-80% of their day going back and forth with the same stupid meaningless posts, trying to one up each other.

So I ask those people, are your lives that meaningless? Why is this so important to you? Why are you so emotionally attached to a website with a bunch of strangers? Do you think that winning an e-fight is going to give your life more meaning?

When you look back on your lives, I really hope it was all worth it to you. Hopefully this post will enlighten you to log off every now and then and go find a constructive hobby, or maybe a even a job. I doubt it will though, because you can't fix stupid.

Carry on.

And I won't be responding to any of your replies in this thread, because your opinions on this matter don't mean anything to me.

I will reply in your thread because I am one of the few instigators here who doesn't take all this seriously enough to be afraid to.

I am also not an egomaniac or worried about saving face to say, that you speak the honest truth.

Some are going to accuse you of melting down about it, or complaining and whining over it, when in actuality you are just posting an opinion and reporting about it.

We all troll on here, more or less, The Club has replaced the old Troll Forum, that is obvious.

IMHO we should all take a more lighthearted attitude here in our kidding.

Or at the least be men (and women) enough to say, "hey, I was just ribbing you, no offense meant", or "no offense taken", on occasion.

Because ABSOLUTELY nothing said on here can have any effect in REAL life whatsoever, except posting personal information without permission!

ChumpDumper
11-04-2014, 12:06 PM
I will reply in your thread because I am one of the few instigators here who doesn't take all this seriously enough to be afraid to.

I am also not an egomaniac or worried about saving face to say, that you speak the honest truth.

Some are going to accuse you of melting down about it, or complaining and whining over it, when in actuality you are just posting an opinion and reporting about it.

We all troll on here, more or less, The Club has replaced the old Troll Forum, that is obvious.

Or at the least be men (and women) enough to say, "hey, I was just ribbing you, no offense meant", or "no offense taken", on occasion.

Because ABSOLUTELY nothing said on here can have any effect in REAL life whatsoever, except posting personal information without permission!Except you meant to be a piece of shit.

No offense meant.

silverblk mystix
11-04-2014, 12:08 PM

Carry on.

STFU troll!

You are on my list!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

manufan10
11-04-2014, 12:08 PM

Because ABSOLUTELY nothing said on here can have any effect in REAL life whatsoever, except posting personal information without permission!

Tell a lie often enough and you will eventually believe it.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2014, 12:10 PM
STFU troll!

You are on my list!

:rollin:rollin:rollin
lol SBM trying to walk back from his WAR mania.

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 12:45 PM
I am a bit confused on the rules of your WAR, chump.

Is it ok for the biggest liar and piece of shit in ST history, YOU, to call others pieces of shit?

And can others do it too?

Or are only you allowed to do it in your virtual internet WAR?

Please elaborate on the rules for us novices so we can play too!

:lmao

ChumpDumper
11-04-2014, 12:46 PM
I am a bit confused on the rules of your WAR, chump.

Is it ok for the biggest liar and piece of shit in ST history to call others pieces of shit?

And can others do it too?

Or are only you allowed to do it in your virtual internet WAR?

Please elaborate on the rules for us novices so we can play too!

:lmaoI never called it war.

SBM did.

Ask him.

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 12:51 PM
I never called it war.

SBM did.

Ask him.

You sure did call it a WAR, you made another big deal about it being a WAR, and thus take it all waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously and personally.

Geez, on an internet message board no less!

:lmao

ChumpDumper
11-04-2014, 01:05 PM
You sure did call it a WAR, you made another big deal about it being a WAR, and thus take it all waaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously and personally.

Geez, on an internet message board no less!

:lmaoYeah, i was quoting SBM and making fun of him.

Are you really this stupid, x?

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 01:28 PM
:LOL logging into an alternate account to tell others they take a forum too seriously

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Yeah, i was quoting SBM and making fun of him.

Are you really this stupid, x?

Oh, now your "spin" is that the only reason you made such a big deal about it was because you were trolling him?

Brazil
11-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Oh, now your "spin" is that the only reason you made such a big deal about it was because you were trolling him?

that's what chump do all day long in the club, only place he does not troll 100% of the time is spurs forum when topic is not popsuckers and raiders

DJR210
11-04-2014, 04:15 PM

:lol

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 04:16 PM
that's what chump do all day long in the club, only place he does not troll 100% of the time is spurs forum when topic is not popsuckers and raiders

I try not to troll upstairs as well, that is for "serious" topics.

Nothing down here is serious IMHO.

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 04:50 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Really Team Philo leader? That gif?

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Team Philo shall not question the methods of leader Philo

Cry Havoc
11-04-2014, 05:02 PM

He's being "ironical".

Avante
11-04-2014, 05:15 PM
"Internet Fight"

you go to battle
each and every day
while there are no
winners and losers
you do it anyway

you find it funny
entertaining would work
poking fun at retards
laughing at a jerk

sure it's sad
but what can ya do
when ya can kick around
a Blake, a Clipper Nation
and a ChumpWhatever too

it's all good
no real big deal
no need to get all jacked up
ending up on Dr. Phil

so you shuck n' jive
lay down some shit
hopeing like hell
somebody responds to it

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Team Philo shall not question the methods of leader Philo

Pfft. Just because I have to wear this filthy Raiders stuff for the next week, doesn't mean I will not rebel against its leadership! #truthbomb that!

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 05:20 PM
I will not rebel against its leadership!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Call me Zach de la Rocha because I'm raging against the Raider Machine!!!

Avante
11-04-2014, 05:35 PM
The thing is we see the same people saying the same things to the same people. Yep, pretty stupid and sad but nobody seems to really care. What's real obvious is that none of these people would say shit to your face. Yep, cowards in hiding, knowing they are safe.

This is why most these internet sites have/must be moderated, we see what happens when cowards can do what they want with no repurcussions for their actions.

I simply counter punch, I don't go looking for people to bug, they come to me.

silverblk mystix
11-04-2014, 06:19 PM
The thing is we see the same people saying the same things to the same people. Yep, pretty stupid and sad but nobody seems to really care. What's real obvious is that none of these people would say shit to your face. Yep, cowards in hiding, knowing they are safe.

This is why most these internet sites have/must be moderated, we see what happens when cowards can do what they want with no repurcussions for their actions.

Franklin
11-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Trolling doesn't reward them nothing, but trolling by itself is the most important mental food for them trolls who can not live without trolling.

Blake
11-04-2014, 10:44 PM

It's like you have no idea what you recently post.

fat fuck.

ChumpDumper
11-04-2014, 10:52 PM
lol Avante followed me in here to whimper waah.

ColinB
11-05-2014, 10:56 AM
How old are these guys? Seriously. I only ask because it would really be depressing if it were grown ass men posting all this garbage.

The Reckoning
11-05-2014, 10:59 AM
How old are these guys? Seriously. I only ask because it would really be depressing if it were grown ass men posting all this garbage.

in their mid 30s and still single