View Full Version : ChumpDumper...

Brazil
11-04-2014, 03:12 PM
because we really needed a new thread dedicated to him tbh

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

silverblk mystix
11-04-2014, 03:15 PM
OP still crying for attention -

2nd thread he has started today - he is very insecure today.

Brazil
11-04-2014, 03:27 PM

well apparently chump needs some attention... just trying to help brah

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 04:01 PM
well apparently chump needs some attention... just trying to help brah

:lmao

I actually got more out of the wine and cheese thread TBQH.

Brazil
11-04-2014, 04:06 PM

troof bombs tbh

Speaking of which I tried some a nice brazilian wine yesterday Aurora Reserva Merlot 2011... I was quite impressed by its quality

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 04:14 PM
troof bombs tbh

Speaking of which I tried some a nice brazilian wine yesterday Aurora Reserva Merlot 2011... I was quite impressed by its quality

Do they sell it in the states?

(sorry for the derailment, but doubt anyone minds)

DJR210
11-04-2014, 04:17 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :rollin :lmao :lmao :lmao

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 04:36 PM
All is quiet and peaceful in The Club now that chump and blake have left for a while.

Maybe we can have some fun discussions/debates without all the diarrhea for a change.

The Reckoning
11-04-2014, 04:54 PM
worst site ever

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 05:02 PM
worst site ever
and yet you've been posting here for 6 years

benefactor
11-04-2014, 05:24 PM

All is quiet and peaceful in The Club now that chump and blake have left for a while.

Maybe we can have some fun discussions/debates without all the diarrhea for a change.
:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol

The Reckoning
11-04-2014, 06:02 PM
and yet you've been posting here for 6 years

it was fine until the past year. been here 8 years tbh and this is by far the worst it has ever been. once i hit 10k i'm hanging up the gloves, but at this rate it'll be before then even.

site owners disappearing and no new members being accepted means that this place will turn into a cesspool very quickly.

silverblk mystix
11-04-2014, 06:16 PM
it was fine until the past year. been here 8 years tbh and this is by far the worst it has ever been. once i hit 10k i'm hanging up the gloves, but at this rate it'll be before then even.

site owners disappearing and no new members being accepted means that this place will turn into a cesspool very quickly.

awesome -

I will keep working hard to make sure more assholes like you also get to this decision.

You all got what you paid for - but you never complained before when it was trolling without anyone pushing back.

As soon as someone threw shit right back at you - you all became nothing but a bunch of whiny pussies.

GTFO

The Reckoning
11-04-2014, 06:22 PM
awesome -

I will keep working hard to make sure more assholes like you also get to this decision.

You all got what you paid for - but you never complained before when it was trolling without anyone pushing back.

As soon as someone threw shit right back at you - you all became nothing but a bunch of whiny pussies.

GTFO

lol what? no one has thrown anything at me and i haven't thrown anything back. only time i trolled was the mav crew. i guess you can chalk this up as a victory in your little diary? i really don't care.

silverblk mystix
11-04-2014, 06:50 PM
lol what? no one has thrown anything at me and i haven't thrown anything back. only time i trolled was the mav crew. i guess you can chalk this up as a victory in your little diary? i really don't care.

Sounds like you care a little at least lol.

The Reckoning
11-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Sounds like you care a little at least lol.

sorry to burst your bubble, but i really don't.

Brazil
11-04-2014, 07:08 PM

I have no idea but you should find it imo

Franklin
11-04-2014, 08:54 PM
It's just life imho. ST used to be great but signs do insinuate that time is counting down to its demise, no new posters approved while oldschool legends getting banned one after another. It's just like a feast and no feast will last forever.

xmas1997
11-05-2014, 12:10 PM
It's just life imho. ST used to be great but signs do insinuate that time is counting down to its demise, no new posters approved while oldschool legends getting banned one after another. It's just like a feast and no feast will last forever.

Unfortunately this is probably true.

I think we need to ask chump, blake, CN, and anakha why they started all this shit on here in the first place!

xmas1997
11-05-2014, 12:12 PM
I have no idea but you should find it imo

I will definitely look for it (Aurora Reserva Merlot from Brazil), be great to have around Thansgiving to share with my family especially since my wife is doing so well.