KaiRMD1
11-05-2014, 12:37 AM
At least LeBron got to be near his family

DMC
11-05-2014, 12:39 AM
Get these in while you can...

jimbo
11-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Lebron's D looked Kobe-esque from what I watched. Lol at going all in on that steal and just walking back when he didn't get it.

Dude must not give a fuck anymore. No wonder he wanted Love over Wiggins. He needs someone else to carry the load during the regular season so he doesn't have to do shit :lol

BatManu20
11-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Get these in while you can...

Malik Hairston
11-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Love is a monster, tbh..

As many of us said during the off-season, they should have traded Irving while his stock was high..

skut_farkus
11-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Yea the cavs need to off Irving and waiters for a legit sg. And a pass first type point guard who can knock down a open 3. They look lost out there almost like they are just running iso at a practice. Irving is just keeping the ball out of lebrons and loves hands tbh

InRareForm
11-05-2014, 01:25 AM
irving 3 for 17

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2014, 01:27 AM
that irving clown is nothing but ebola

we saw that shit last year in the ASG, and the wc with the ballhogging to win individual awards over team accomplishments....

fck thinks his the 2nd coming of enrique

Malik Hairston
11-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Keeping Wiggins and trading Irving seemed like a no-brainer, tbh, but I guess trading Irving would have looked bad and set a bad tone for the team..

Also, LeCoon has already shown that he's a pretty bad GM(as are most great players..being genetically gifted doesn't make you a legit evaluator of talent, as we've seen with the majority of great players turned management), and never considered Wiggins as part of the team..

Mark in Austin
11-05-2014, 01:34 AM
Irving for Rondo? Would Rondo play with LeBron?

scanry
11-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Dragic looks lost in Phx. He'd look pretty good in Cleveland tbh.

Malik Hairston
11-05-2014, 01:35 AM
^^They need to trade Irving for role players IMO, not PGs, especially with Lebron needing to dominate the ball..

They desperately need defensive pieces, as many of us have been saying for months..signing a terrible, finished Shawn Marion isn't the answer:lol..

Lebron is going to continue coasting on defense, and Love obviously isn't a defensive anchor..if they had a Danny Green/Trevor Ariza + a spot-up shooting PG, they would be set, but those players aren't easy to find..

spurraider21
11-05-2014, 01:40 AM
not really a lot of 3 and D point guards though...

Malik Hairston
11-05-2014, 01:41 AM
I don't think it has to be a 3&D PG, just a PG that can make spot-up jump shots, like a Jose Calderon IMO..

Ironically, I think Chalmers would be perfect for the current Cavs(assuming he has recovered from last year's Hibbert-like meltdown):lol..

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2014, 01:45 AM
^^They need to trade Irving for role players IMO, not PGs, especially with Lebron needing to dominate the ball..

They desperately need defensive pieces, as many of us have been saying for months..signing a terrible, finished Shawn Marion isn't the answer:lol..

Lebron is going to continue coasting on defense, and Love obviously isn't a defensive anchor..if they had a Danny Green/Trevor Ariza + a spot-up shooting PG, they would be set, but those players aren't easy to find..

trading irving for role players, when ur not sure whether lebron is staying after 2 years? thats disaster, and we dont want to see cavs in the lottery again

Malik Hairston
11-05-2014, 01:48 AM
They would never do it, I'm just saying that's what I would do..

I'd be shocked if Irving is traded, but I expect Waiters to be out before the end of December..

spurraider21
I don't think it has to be a 3&D PG, just a PG that can make spot-up jump shots, like a Jose Calderon IMO..

Ironically, I think Chalmers would be perfect for the current Cavs(assuming he has recovered from last year's Hibbert-like meltdown):lol..
yeah that was a really underrated aspect of why the series was as easy at it was

Malik Hairston
George Hill would be perfect for that team, too, but you can't make a trade with Indiana, they don't have any other pieces that are worth discussing(Hibbert and Lebron would be a horrible fit, and David West is redundant on the Cavs)..

skut_farkus
11-05-2014, 02:04 AM
You look at how that heat team was built and it should be the blueprint for the cavs, it really was the perfect lebron team. Like the magic did with Dwight that year they made the finals. It's not that hard to build they have the trade assets to make it happen

Thunder Dan
11-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Cavs looked bad last night. Looks like Lebron wants to see Kyrie and Dion fall on their face because he really left Kyrie out there. Dion may not last in CLE unless his attitude changes. Kyrie needs to stop playing 30 win a year type ball. It turned into Kyrie and Dion chucking up shots and Lebron didn't seem to care enough to stop it. Hopefully it's a learning experience.

Love looks fine except for some defensive lapses.

AlexJones
11-05-2014, 09:09 AM
It took the 2011 Heat around 2 weeks to rip apart the rest of the league. I'll give the Cavs 3 weeks.

FlAVaK
11-05-2014, 09:42 AM
...Lebronīs D looked Kobe-esque...

Speaking of Kobe: Irving and Waiters shot a combined 6 of 28...

MI21
11-05-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm sure they will be fine but I don't understand why everything is coming below the rim for LeBron. He really looks like he is lacking his usual explosiveness and he looks to have gotten slower despite the weight loss. He keeps driving baseline hard but being unable to beat his defender or rise towards the hoop and is shooting weak jumpshots fading across the baseline. Shit is weird.

Franklin
11-05-2014, 08:05 PM
I think at least one of their big three has to sacrifice a bit, settling for a smaller role so the three of them will be well accommodated. Ray Allen transformed into a spot-up shooter playing mostly without the ball in Boston, and you saw Bosh doing something similar after moving to Miami.

lefty
05-14-2015, 10:15 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Lolololololol_4444c0_2114010.gif

Spurs9
05-14-2015, 10:16 PM
:lol