PDA

View Full Version : Well...,

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 10:33 AM
...I guess that was a big FUCK YOU, eh?

What was a nice touch was Democrats marginalizing their Kin...er, President, by running from him as fast as they could. Unfortunately, they couldn't erase 6 years of marching in lock step with the most incompetent President in modern history; maybe of all time.

Winehole23
11-05-2014, 10:51 AM
the results fit the historical pattern. the President's party is supposed to lose in the midterms. the only exception I can recall was 2002.

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Pussy Eater shows up, spewing schadenfreude, forgetting 2006, forgetting 1986, forgetting the disastrous Repug Reign of Error 2001-2008 under his adored incompetents dubya and dickhead, and sliming his hated n!gg@.

Winehole23
11-05-2014, 10:59 AM
have a heart, boutons. Yoni hasn't had much to gloat about since Obama buried Romney in 2012.

Winehole23
11-05-2014, 11:00 AM
and we haven't seen much of him here since

Blizzardwizard
11-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Pussy Eater shows up, spewing schadenfreude, forgetting 2006, forgetting 1986, forgetting the disastrous Repug Reign of Error 2001-2008 under his adored incompetents dubya and dickhead, and sliming his hated n!gg@.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

Cry Havoc
11-05-2014, 11:11 AM

What was a nice touch was Democrats marginalizing their Kin...er, President, by running from him as fast as they could. Unfortunately, they couldn't erase 6 years of marching in lock step with the most incompetent President in modern history; maybe of all time.

:lmao Trying to debate politics
:lmao Lacks a basic understanding of the way a two-party system operates
:lmao Claiming victory by default

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 11:15 AM
hey pussy eater, tell us again how CRA, Community Re-investment Act (the govt), FORCED your snow-white-innocent banks to write/flip all those toxic mortgages and that they were ALL THE FAULT of the those lying Negroes! :lol

baseline bum
11-05-2014, 11:16 AM
On the plus side we'll surely see Bizarro Boutons aka Yonivore (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=48) back tonight.

FromWayDowntown
11-05-2014, 11:17 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYZG-J7Fu_k7qx1QUwHRFypWYxZjnPrNAKDJuOWwjZ13EbDbI7kA

Welcome back, Yonivore. Your particular brand of unreasonableness has been noticeably absent around here.

Cry Havoc
11-05-2014, 11:19 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYZG-J7Fu_k7qx1QUwHRFypWYxZjnPrNAKDJuOWwjZ13EbDbI7kA

Welcome back, Yonivore. Your particular brand of unreasonableness has been noticeably absent around here.

I'm guessing we'll see him around for the next 730 days or so, and then he'll crawl back into his hidey-hole.

Cry Havoc
11-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Meanwhile, our economy is doing well, Obamacare is doing well and projected to drastically reduce the inflation of health care costs, the DOW is higher than it's ever been, gas prices are down (no credit to the dems for that but still), durable goods manufacturing/buying is up, houses are selling again, inflation is still low despite quantitative easing running longer than it was thought to need, and overall we're the healthiest economy standing considering China and Europe can't get their shit together.

This all in SPITE of the fact that the GOP shut down the government and cost this country billions because they couldn't handle their disagreement any more reasonably than a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Yeah, FUCK Obama. What has that guy ever done? This country is going to shit!

Winehole23
11-05-2014, 11:27 AM
in 2009, Yoni speculated that armed insurrection might be necessary to prevent the collapse of the USA under Obama. the results of this election seem to show that the republic is still functioning normally.

Cry Havoc
11-05-2014, 11:28 AM
in 2009, Yoni speculated that armed insurrection might be necessary to prevent the collapse of the USA under Obama. the results of this election seem to show that the republic is still functioning normally.

I think he was also one of the posters who guaranteed a landslide victory for Romney.

:lmao Expand the map tactics.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2014, 11:30 AM
lol welcome back to one of the thinnest skinned posters evah!

Winehole23
11-05-2014, 11:32 AM
I think he was also one of the posters who guaranteed a landslide victory for Romney.
it was guaranteed. Obama was the worst candidate in history. he had no chance in 2012, but the damn liberal media tipped the scales ... I wonder why they couldn't get the job done for the Dems yesterday...

DarrinS
11-05-2014, 11:32 AM

salty

Winehole23
11-05-2014, 11:34 AM
welcome back, Yoni

ElNono
11-05-2014, 11:55 AM
:lol sup Yoni

SnakeBoy
11-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Welcome back Yoni

Don't mind the dead enders

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Exit Polls Indicate Nation Suffering from Severe Memory Loss

WASHINGTON —Exit polls conducted across the country on Election Day indicate a nation suffering from severe memory loss, those who conducted the polls confirmed Tuesday night.

According to the polls, Americans who cast their votes today had a difficult time remembering events that occurred as recently as six years ago, while many seemed to be solid only on things that have happened in the past ten days.

While experts were unable to explain the epidemic of memory loss that appears to have gripped the nation, interviews with Americans after they cast their votes suggest that their near total obliviousness to anything that happened as recently as October may have influenced their decisions.

“I really think it’s time for a change,” said Carol Foyler, a memory-loss sufferer who cast her vote this morning in Iowa City. “I just feel in my gut that if these people were in charge they’d do a really amazing job with the economy.”

Harland Dorrinson, who voted in Akron, Ohio, and who has no memory of anything that happened before 2013, said his main concern was a terrorist attack on American soil.
“I really think we need to put a party in charge that won’t ever let something like that happen,” he said.

In Texas, exit polls showed strong support for George P. Bush, who was running for the Republican nomination for Texas land commissioner. “George Bush sounds like the name of someone who would be really good at running things,” said one voter.

The national exit polls revealed an electorate deeply fearful of a number of threats, including ISIS, Ebola, and, oh, what was that other thing?

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/exit-polls-indicate-nation-suffering-severe-memory-loss?int-cid=mod-latest

angrydude
11-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Meanwhile, our economy is doing well, Obamacare is doing well and projected to drastically reduce the inflation of health care costs, the DOW is higher than it's ever been, gas prices are down (no credit to the dems for that but still), durable goods manufacturing/buying is up, houses are selling again, inflation is still low despite quantitative easing running longer than it was thought to need, and overall we're the healthiest economy standing considering China and Europe can't get their shit together.

This all in SPITE of the fact that the GOP shut down the government and cost this country billions because they couldn't handle their disagreement any more reasonably than a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Yeah, FUCK Obama. What has that guy ever done? This country is going to shit!

There's no inflation unless you use any of these products.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hO4nxZORpbs/VFjFg0vp0II/AAAAAAAATP4/iYs0UU3T-F0/s1600/costoflivingxpenses-7-1-14.jpg

Cry Havoc
11-05-2014, 01:01 PM
There's no inflation unless you use any of these products.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hO4nxZORpbs/VFjFg0vp0II/AAAAAAAATP4/iYs0UU3T-F0/s1600/costoflivingxpenses-7-1-14.jpg

So, just to be clear, you're blaming the rise of egg prices on quantitative easing? :lol

Nice figures, considering 8 of those years the GOP is directly responsible for anyway. :lol

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 01:12 PM
'sup, ElNono?

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 01:15 PM
I'm guessing we'll see him around for the next 730 days or so, and then he'll crawl back into his hidey-hole.

Yeah, probably not; I really just wanted to come back and poke a finger in some eyes.

Cry Havoc
11-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Yeah, probably not; I really just wanted to come back and poke a finger in some eyes.

How decent of you.

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 01:22 PM
OBAMA FLASHBACK: 'I DON'T REALLY CARE TO BE PRESIDENT WITHOUT THE SENATE' (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/05/FLASHBACK-Obama-I-Don-t-Really-Care-to-be-President-Without-the-Senate)

Frankly, I don't think he's cared to be President for quite some time but, hey, maybe he'll throw in the towel and actually resign. He seems like the quitting kind.

ElNono
11-05-2014, 01:46 PM
'sup, ElNono?

Congrats on your team's victory last night. I actually have high expectations for Mitch, I think he's a guy that wants reach across the aisle to go to work and get stuff done.

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 02:33 PM
Congrats on your team's victory last night. I actually have high expectations for Mitch, I think he's a guy that wants reach across the aisle to go to work and get stuff done.
He can start by clearing off the more than 300 bills (http://www.majorityleader.gov/bill-tracker/), many of which reached the Senate after bi-partisan approval in the House, Harry Reid has refused to allow the Senate to consider.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2014, 02:37 PM
lol bipartisan

ElNono
11-05-2014, 02:44 PM
He can start by clearing off the more than 300 bills (http://www.majorityleader.gov/bill-tracker/), many of which reached the Senate after bi-partisan approval in the House, Harry Reid has refused to allow the Senate to consider.

Here's his time to shine... hopefully Cruz doesn't get in his way, tbh

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 02:45 PM
lol bipartisan

Yep, bipartisan. Over 50% of the legislation sitting on Reid's desk passed the House UNANIMOUSLY. That's about as bipartisan as you can get.

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Here's his time to shine... hopefully Cruz doesn't get in his way, tbh

It will be interesting times, to say the least.

ElNono
11-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I don't know I would want some of those unanimous bills to become law, but regardless, Reid should no longer be a problem.

I expect Mitch to get a funding bill done by year's end...

ChumpDumper
11-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Yep, bipartisan. Over 50% of the legislation sitting on Reid's desk passed the House UNANIMOUSLY. That's about as bipartisan as you can get.lol talking points.

What's that legislation?

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Yep, bipartisan. Over 50% of the legislation sitting on Reid's desk passed the House UNANIMOUSLY. That's about as bipartisan as you can get.

You Lie :lol

"UNANIMOUSLY" :lol

you mean EVERY SINGLE HOUSE REPUG voted for? :lol

Like Ryan's 4 or 5 budgets? like repealing Obamacare 40+ times? :lol

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I don't know I would want some of those unanimous bills to become law, but regardless, Reid should no longer be a problem.

I expect Mitch to get a funding bill done by year's end...

TBH, I don't expect much to happen between now and January 1, when the new Congress takes over. Well, except that King Obama will begin issuing edicts again...I suspect he may try something on immigration before the Republicans are in place to stop him. We'll see.

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 02:59 PM
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legislative/b_three_sections_with_teasers/active_leg_page.htm

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 03:04 PM
lol talking points.

What's that legislation?

Still lazy, I see.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Still lazy, I see.You mean you don't know and were just regurgitating talking points?

Same ol' yoni.

ElNono
11-05-2014, 03:10 PM
TBH, I don't expect much to happen between now and January 1, when the new Congress takes over. Well, except that King Obama will begin issuing edicts again...I suspect he may try something on immigration before the Republicans are in place to stop him. We'll see.

Anything he can do now, he can do when Republicans are in place. I don't foresee the new Congress changing that. Would be nice if they could find a way to at least take a year off from gamesmanship, and get done some stuff they agree on. I know the last year it's going to be all about setting up the stage for the presidential elections, so that's a wasted year.

ElNono
11-05-2014, 03:13 PM
IIRC, they need to pass a funding bill before year's end anyways. I just expect the bill to be a long-term bill now, increasing the debt ceiling too, since they now have full control of Congress.

I only see the likes of Cruz getting in the way.

Yonivore
11-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Anything he can do now, he can do when Republicans are in place. I don't foresee the new Congress changing that. Would be nice if they could find a way to at least take a year off from gamesmanship, and get done some stuff they agree on. I know the last year it's going to be all about setting up the stage for the presidential elections, so that's a wasted year.

Unfortunately, I think we're in a never-ending election cycle now.

ElNono
11-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Unfortunately, I think we're in a never-ending election cycle now.

Yeah, it's terrible. I do, however, think Mitch could be above the fray. I have some faith in the old guard like him and McCain to get some stuff done. Last time there was a Dem prez and full GOP Congress things worked pretty well. Let's hope they can work at least some stuff out.

RandomGuy
11-05-2014, 03:20 PM

It's back.

Isn't there some global warming that needs denying or something?

Drachen
11-05-2014, 03:24 PM

We can only hope that Cruz and Co won't obstruct these bipartisan bills.

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 03:29 PM
We can only hope that Cruz and Co won't obstruct these bipartisan bills.

Cruz wants to be Majority leader, THEN POTUS. I bet he will propose repealing ACA, and/or refuse to raise the debt limit/Sam-I-Am-shutdown UNLESS ACA is repealed. Thanks, Texas Repugs!

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Will be no surprise if Repugs push hard to put US military back into Iraq (McLiar, The Old SC Lesbian).

Crookshanks
11-05-2014, 03:41 PM
It's been a long, long time since I've been to this forum, but I just had to drop in and say how happy I am with the results of last night's election. I'm now living in Michigan, and I worked for the Michigan GOP on the 2014 campaign. I was at the GOP headquarters last night, and it was so exciting watching the returns come in on Fox News while we reported the results in the Michigan counties. Michigan not only retained their republican governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General, but they added to their majority in both the Senate and the House. Michigan is now turning red, and it's awesome!! Unions are losing their power and influence, as Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois now all have republican governors. This was a big repudiation of Obama and the disastrous liberal policies supported by the democrats. You know it's a bad night for libs when Massachusetts and Maryland elect republican governors! And these newly elected republicans were not elected to get along with democrats, they were elected to STOP Obama and clean up the messes of the past 6 years. It's a great day in America! :elephant

ChumpDumper
11-05-2014, 03:50 PM
lol fair weather Republicans.

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 04:04 PM
They were elected to STOP Obama and clean up the messes of the past 6 years. It's a great day in America! :elephant

GFY

Repugs have stopped obama/dems, AND the messes are ALL created by Repugs before Obama was elected. so GFY

FromWayDowntown
11-05-2014, 04:11 PM
All nostalgia aside, I think one interesting dynamic that came out of last night was the election of so many Republicans coinciding with the approval of a tremendous amount of socially progressive stuff on the state level -- marijuana legalization in Alaska and Oregon (with a near-miss in Florida); minimum wage raises in Alaska, Arkansas, Illinois, Nebraska, and South Dakota; background checks for gun sales in Washington. Couple that with the nearly-universal rejection of the traditional conservative position on the same-sex marriage debate and it would seem that the mandate of November 2014 is somewhat limited and gained mostly to deal with economic issues.

From a practical standpoint, at least, it would certainly seem an unwise course for the new Congressional majority to try to legislatively roll back the social issues that have such wide-spread populist support.

Oh, Gee!!
11-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Look for republicans to give their power back in two years if someone like Ted Cruz is able to take control of the party. He's already planning a coup for control of the Senate.

tlongII
11-05-2014, 04:25 PM
All nostalgia aside, I think one interesting dynamic that came out of last night was the election of so many Republicans coinciding with the approval of a tremendous amount of socially progressive stuff on the state level -- marijuana legalization in Alaska and Oregon (with a near-miss in Florida); minimum wage raises in Alaska, Arkansas, Illinois, Nebraska, and South Dakota; background checks for gun sales in Washington. Couple that with the nearly-universal rejection of the traditional conservative position on the same-sex marriage debate and it would seem that the mandate of November 2014 is somewhat limited and gained mostly to deal with economic issues.

From a practical standpoint, at least, it would certainly seem an unwise course for the new Congressional majority to try to legislatively roll back the social issues that have such wide-spread populist support.

I agree with this. In fact the election results were very consistent with how I voted personally. I've always had socially liberal views and fiscally conservative views. The problem with democrats is they want government control over everything.

spurraider21
11-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Exit Polls Indicate Nation Suffering from Severe Memory Loss

WASHINGTON —Exit polls conducted across the country on Election Day indicate a nation suffering from severe memory loss, those who conducted the polls confirmed Tuesday night.

According to the polls, Americans who cast their votes today had a difficult time remembering events that occurred as recently as six years ago, while many seemed to be solid only on things that have happened in the past ten days.

While experts were unable to explain the epidemic of memory loss that appears to have gripped the nation, interviews with Americans after they cast their votes suggest that their near total obliviousness to anything that happened as recently as October may have influenced their decisions.

“I really think it’s time for a change,” said Carol Foyler, a memory-loss sufferer who cast her vote this morning in Iowa City. “I just feel in my gut that if these people were in charge they’d do a really amazing job with the economy.”

Harland Dorrinson, who voted in Akron, Ohio, and who has no memory of anything that happened before 2013, said his main concern was a terrorist attack on American soil.
“I really think we need to put a party in charge that won’t ever let something like that happen,” he said.

In Texas, exit polls showed strong support for George P. Bush, who was running for the Republican nomination for Texas land commissioner. “George Bush sounds like the name of someone who would be really good at running things,” said one voter.

The national exit polls revealed an electorate deeply fearful of a number of threats, including ISIS, Ebola, and, oh, what was that other thing?

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/exit-polls-indicate-nation-suffering-severe-memory-loss?int-cid=mod-latest

why do you still post parody articles?

spurraider21
11-05-2014, 05:00 PM
lol Republicans are such sore winners

lol welcome back to one of the thinnest skinned posters evah!

lol bipartisan

lol talking points.

What's that legislation?

lol fair weather Republicans.
are you upset?

baseline bum
11-05-2014, 05:03 PM
lol talking points.

What's that legislation?

295 bills to repeal Obamacare.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2014, 05:05 PM
are you upset?Jazzed to see them tbh.

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 05:14 PM
why do you still post parody articles?

... why not? Like Stewart and Coal Bear, Borowitz' humor usually hits its mark hard.

SnakeBoy
11-05-2014, 05:29 PM
It's been a long, long time since I've been to this forum, but I just had to drop in and say how happy I am with the results of last night's election. I'm now living in Michigan, and I worked for the Michigan GOP on the 2014 campaign. I was at the GOP headquarters last night, and it was so exciting watching the returns come in on Fox News while we reported the results in the Michigan counties. Michigan not only retained their republican governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General, but they added to their majority in both the Senate and the House. Michigan is now turning red, and it's awesome!! Unions are losing their power and influence, as Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois now all have republican governors. This was a big repudiation of Obama and the disastrous liberal policies supported by the democrats. You know it's a bad night for libs when Massachusetts and Maryland elect republican governors! And these newly elected republicans were not elected to get along with democrats, they were elected to STOP Obama and clean up the messes of the past 6 years. It's a great day in America! :elephant

Don't forget Scott Walker. That's the one that must sting the most considering how much effort progressives have put into ousting him, only to have the voters shit on them once again.

Crookshanks
11-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Don't forget Scott Walker. That's the one that must sting the most considering how much effort progressives have put into ousting him, only to have the voters shit on them once again.

Yep - the union bosses are probably suicidal today because they just can't get rid of Walker.

ElNono
11-05-2014, 05:42 PM
:lol Crookshanks cracks me up every time

ElNono
11-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Good to see old faces around, tbh

TeyshaBlue
11-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Word.

boutons_deux
11-05-2014, 05:48 PM

Walker shits on his state, can't create his promised 250K jobs, etc, etc. Nearly as screwed as KS.

Repug governance, as dictated by Kock Bros/ALEC! :lol

TheSanityAnnex
11-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Curious to see if Obama does like Clinton when Repubs took over and moves more to the middle and actually gets shit done. It was a savvy move and Clinton looked good and got to take the credit, I'm guessing Obama will go the spoiled child route and refuse to compromise.

florige
11-05-2014, 06:00 PM

In MD this isn't the first time a MD Gov has been elected. We elected one in 2002, only to have him be ousted in 06 when the MD Dems decided to run a real candidate. (And he went on to lose to the same guy again when he had the thinking that he was more popular than he thought he was) Voter turnout in the Dem strong hold of Baltimore City was low due to the Ho-humm campaign the Lt Gov ran not to mention he had the charisma of a turnip. Only time MD elects anyone Repub is due to voter turnout. MD is a blue state don't get too excited hoss.

ElNono
11-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Curious to see if Obama does like Clinton when Repubs took over and moves more to the middle and actually gets shit done. It was a savvy move and Clinton looked good and got to take the credit, I'm guessing Obama will go the spoiled child route and refuse to compromise.

If Barry moves "more to the middle" he would be moving farther away from the right...

There's some common ground to do some stuff on tax and trade apparently, hopefully they can at least get some of that done. That's going to require "compromises" which at least until last night it was apparently a forbidden word for a good amount of the GOP.

That said, Mitch McConnell was certainly one of those guys that appear to be willing to negotiate, so we'll see.

ElNono
11-05-2014, 06:19 PM
The Clinton years had the dot com bubble going full swing... it's a lot easier to find a better atmosphere to reach across the aisle in those conditions... not sure that applies right now.

TheSanityAnnex
11-05-2014, 06:29 PM
If Barry moves "more to the middle" he would be moving farther away from the right...

There's some common ground to do some stuff on tax and trade apparently, hopefully they can at least get some of that done. That's going to require "compromises" which at least until last night it was apparently a forbidden word for a good amount of the GOP.

That said, Mitch McConnell was certainly one of those guys that appear to be willing to negotiate, so we'll see.In his address today Obama seemed willing to at least try and compromise. He seemed genuine today, time will tell.

Clipper Nation
11-05-2014, 06:36 PM
OP is a faggot, literally disappearing from the moment Romney lost up until now. Keep sucking that neocon dick as if it's any different from the libtards :tu

hitmanyr2k
11-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Don't really give a fuck about the rest of the country. Pennsylvania made Tom Corbett a one-termer and threw him out on his ear which made my night. The guy was the typical dumbass Republican governor...allowed fracking and gave drillers the tax breaks, cut money from education and laid off teachers, and promptly took the state from near the top in job creation to damn near last. Gotta love those GOP policies. He tried to expand medicaid at the last minute to appear more moderate and save his sorry ass but the damage had been done.

Axl Rose
11-05-2014, 07:11 PM
OP is a faggot, literally disappearing from the moment Romney lost up until now. Keep sucking that neocon dick as if it's any different from the libtards :tu
at least they aren't trying their best to destroy this country culturally

SnakeBoy
11-05-2014, 07:13 PM

Who's dick are you sucking now that Ron Paul is out of the picture?

RandomGuy
11-06-2014, 08:10 AM

Well, he has been trying to be a bit more centrist his entire presidency. I think he will take the Clinton route and get a lot done.

Here's crossing your fingers and hoping for comprehensive tax reform.

baseline bum
11-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Last time there was a Dem prez and full GOP Congress things worked pretty well. Let's hope they can work at least some stuff out.

Yeah, so well that the shit they got done ended up crashing the economy in 08.

boutons_deux
11-06-2014, 10:07 AM
tax reform?

For Repugs, that means cut taxes on upper 10% and BigCorps, while cutting a few $100M MORE from IRS budget (esp enforcement/compliance activities) and raising taxes on the 90%.

ain't gonna happen, because the tea bagger extremists, based on their recent behavior, will block everything, maintaining/protecting their wealthy benefactors/owners.

the legal/tax/accntng industry that will also pay legislators to block tax reform.

you naive glorious basterds think the Repugs will make any PROGRESS? :lol

ElNono
11-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Yeah, so well that the shit they got done ended up crashing the economy in 08.

The bubble was nice and cushy though, ask Mark Cuban, tbh