PDA

View Full Version : Jasikevicius

marcus
08-27-2005, 02:08 AM
I already have this in my mind for one week and i still ask myself what would have happened if San Antonio went after Jasikevicius.

It seems that he will have a good impact in the nba besides he is younger than someone like Van Exel.

Moreover he finally decided to sign with Indiana because they have championship potential .He even rejected more money and a starting job as he will be a pg backup in Indiana since they promised Tinsley he is going to start.

If we would have offerered him what we had left of MLE before he signed with Indiana what could have happened? I believe he could have been a great addition.

velik_m
08-27-2005, 03:32 AM
Sarunas is a good pg with great vision and shot, but can't play defense and has short temper. He's not spurs material, besides spurs already have good pg.

He's not coming here, get over it.

Solid D
08-27-2005, 08:59 AM
Larry Bird fell in love with him and pursued him. As I see it, Saras was needed and viewed as a key contributor potentially in Cleveland, Utah and Indy. Those were places he would be able to play big minutes. Of those three teams, Indy seemed to have the best potential for a championship. Saras indicated that Larry Bird's personal recruitment of him and the respect that Larry Legend carries influenced his decision.

Saras would not have been given the opportunity to be the starter in San Antonio and PG was not the biggest area of need for the Spurs.

picnroll
08-27-2005, 09:25 AM
.... and has short temper.

Yes indeed. He's made to be one of Pooh's Pacers.

dunkman
08-27-2005, 10:24 AM
They now have "whine as a member of loco mía" Saras, "swingman" S-Jax, the "worm II" Arterst and "the punch punisher" J. O'Neal... they only need "the good weed" Rasheed to complete an all-dynamite NBA team.