PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: The sad thing about it is the Cavs as bad as they are.....

hater
11-05-2014, 11:37 PM
are easily top 3 team in the East :lmao

what a fucking joke of a league and what a fucking joke of a league superstar

jimbo
11-06-2014, 12:21 AM
pity post

Bynumite
11-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Miami and Minnesota having better records than the Cavs.

Lebeta :lmao

RD2191
11-06-2014, 12:24 AM
I agree. As bad as they look I'd still pick them to win the East. That's just how shitty the East is.:lol

hater
11-06-2014, 07:53 AM
I agree. As bad as they look I'd still pick them to win the East. That's just how shitty the East is.:lol

Fucking pathetic :pctoss

Chomag
11-06-2014, 09:30 AM
The east is just a complete shit show. I think that the league would be a whole lot better place if they just shut that side down.

ambchang
11-06-2014, 09:43 AM
The team probably will take some time to gel, but like I said earlier on, I have doubts about their defense (Love and Irving), and their ability to share the ball (Irving and Waiters). Lebron will probably have some effect of offsetting the cancerous diva behaviour of Irving (reported), but it will be tough to get Love, Irving and Waiters out of their stat-padding mode, and learn to play team ball.

It really depends on how quickly they can gel. If Love and Irving can really understand the importance of team ball, put some effort on defense, and aim to win, this is a clear favourite in the East, and has the chance to win it all. Otherwise, they will be fighting with the Bulls in the ECF, and will be curbstomped by whoever comes out of the West even if they made the finals.

KaiRMD1
11-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Heat going to the finals this year. After the first week, it's safe to say the Heat are going to the finals again

Medvedenko
11-06-2014, 11:38 AM
They'll be fine. With superstar teams it takes time to gel. Just like when Kobe, Dwight, Nash put on a show.........

hater
01-20-2015, 10:35 AM
bump

the cavs are winning the East and possibly face an injured/gimp West champ

:pctoss

DAF86
01-20-2015, 11:52 AM
Heat going to the finals this year. After the first week, it's safe to say the Heat are going to the finals again

:lmao

in2deep
01-20-2015, 02:35 PM
It really depends on how quickly they can gel. If Love and Irving can really understand the importance of team ball, put some effort on defense, and aim to win, this is a clear favourite in the East, and has the chance to win it all. Otherwise, they will be fighting with the Bulls in the ECF, and will be curbstomped by whoever comes out of the West even if they made the finals.

the Bulls are horrible. Haven't improved much from last year. Noah back won't make much difference.

agree, Cleveland seems destined to the Finals

ambchang
01-20-2015, 03:12 PM
the Bulls are horrible. Haven't improved much from last year. Noah back won't make much difference.

agree, Cleveland seems destined to the Finals

The Bulls are doing worse than I thought they would. MVPau has performed up to expectations, but Noah really regressed, and Rose is really just horrible.

As for Cavs, I am having more and more reservations, the caveat was whether they can gel, and it appeared that they are having some issues doing so. I think they will eventually figure it out, whether this year or next (if they can stay together), but there is enough talent on that team, and them playing defense is a matter of will and effort (except Love, who really is never going to be a defensive player). I was thinking a Cavs vs. Bulls ECF, with Bulls coming out top, perhaps I should revise that to a Hawks vs. Cavs/Bulls ECF, with Hawks coming out on top.

hater
05-23-2015, 11:10 AM
bump

the cavs are winning the East and possibly face an injured/gimp West champ

:pctoss

Called this shit in January

:tu

On point as usual

My pre playoff prediction of cavs vs worriers coming to fruition. This is too damn easy :lol

Thread
05-23-2015, 11:20 AM
Called this shit in January

:tu

On point as usual

My pre playoff prediction of cavs vs worriers coming to fruition. This is too damn easy :lol

You

hater
05-23-2015, 11:27 AM
I had Worriers pulling a 12 okc and choking under the bright lights of the finals. Well see. I can't see worriers losing to a loveless kylieless team but :lol if they do