phyzik
11-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Part 1

SBwv79WFqAc

Part 2

8tVBtyDqD90

Part 3

bXHsFlizTbs

I doubt the closed minded Christians will even watch this, but you never know, they might learn something if they do. Part 3 with Aronra is particularly good if you want to skip the other 2, Especially since it was taped right here in S.A. If you want comedy, watch part 2. Part 1 is OK but it gives a disturbing view of religion (as if that is not normal in the first place).

mouse
11-06-2014, 02:38 AM
I watched about three minutes of the first video it looked interesting I will eventually watch all three and get back to you on my thoughts

RD2191
11-06-2014, 08:38 AM
All of those are garbage. None of those people know anything about scripture. And the dude in the 2nd video got destroyed in an interview by a skeptic.

RD2191
11-06-2014, 09:26 AM
I also never understood people like this. So the bible is full of shit and just fairy tales? I'll make a career out of bashing a book I don't believe in because that makes perfect sense. Maybe I should go around bashing Harry Potter books.

xmas1997
11-06-2014, 09:29 AM
I also never understood people like this. So the bible is full of shit and just fairy tales? I'll make a career out of bashing a book I don't believe in because that makes perfect sense. Maybe I should go around bashing Harry Potter books.

:lmao

Good to see you back, Rob.

RD2191
11-06-2014, 09:30 AM

Good to see you back, Rob.
:bobo

TDMVPDPOY
11-06-2014, 10:01 AM

cmon man the author went off track after making joseph a cuckold victim, u continue reading that book waiting for hsi revenge or do someshit to the 2 cucks, yet he does nothing

Blake
11-06-2014, 10:23 AM

Nobody is trying to push Harry Potter magic into public policy and science textbooks.

But they may as well since it's the same shit.

ChumpDumper
11-06-2014, 10:24 AM
lol great analogy, berto

Avante
11-06-2014, 02:19 PM
God, would be better off without the Bible. This.....you have to totally toss out common sense, have the faith.....doesn't work on too many. You'd have to be pretty gullible to buy Samson/Noah/David & Goliath/Jonah/Moses etc etc. That stuff is no different than Greek/Norse/Roman mythology. No different than what Homer wrote.

There might be a God, but He never walked the earth as Jesus.

Cry Havoc
11-06-2014, 02:22 PM

If there were a billion people that believed in Potter lore as factual, this comparison would be accurate.

phyzik
11-07-2014, 12:16 AM

Sure, go right ahead, the only people you are going to upset are the insane and delusional.... No one believes Harry Potter books are an accurate historical account of the past like millions of people believe the bible to be. That is the whole point. See the post of Cry Havoc above mine. However, when us humanist/non-deist/atheist question and doubt the Bible, WE are the ones who are crazy.... :rolleyes

phyzik
11-07-2014, 01:09 AM
All of those are garbage. None of those people know anything about scripture. And the dude in the 2nd video got destroyed in an interview by a skeptic.

Wrong in so many ways....

Matt Dillahunty was a southern Baptist and was an ordained minster and certainly knows the bible's scripture more than you or me do (hell, most of us non-believers probably know more about your own religion than you do).

Seth Andrews was born in a Christian family who's mother and father are both Christian theologians and was a devout religious radio talk show host for many years.

The only one who cannot claim a strict religious upbringing is AronRa, but even then his arguments are way more compelling than "God did it." :lmao

But of course, you will say they (or myself) where never "REALLY" Christian. :rolleyes

Just admit it... regardless of Facts, no matter how irrefutable, you would rather believe/hope in the fiction the bible preaches. To me, that is a sad life to live.

phyzik
11-07-2014, 01:28 AM
I watched about three minutes of the first video it looked interesting I will eventually watch all three and get back to you on my thoughts

If you REALLY watch them, and REALLY think about what they are saying, I would REALLY like to hear your thoughts. seriously. If anything, I think they are entertaining so I hope you at least get that much out of it Mouse. All I ask is that you really think about what they are trying to communicate.

mouse
11-07-2014, 07:55 AM
I haven't had time to view the videos yet but from reading your replies two of the three videos were narrated by men who once supported the very thing they are now refuting.

If that is true then in all fairness the two men do lose a bit of credibility since they want you to accept the fact they could be considered a flip flopper or at least someone who is known to change thier opinions on thier personal views of religion.

Not to take sides or ride the negative train without researching the evidence but trying to keep it real.

I'm not one to quote the bible but I'm sure I read somewhere a verse that basically says during the last days ther will be scoffers and those who will turn thier back on God

But don't quote me.

One thing I can say it would be interesting to watch each man during a lie detector session to see what they truly believe .

Blake
11-07-2014, 10:34 AM
I haven't had time to view the videos yet but from reading your replies two of the three videos were narrated by men who once supported the very thing they are now refuting.

If that is true then in all fairness the two men do lose a bit of credibility since they want you to accept the fact they could be considered a flip flopper or at least someone who is known to change thier opinions on thier personal views of religion.

Not to take sides or ride the negative train without researching the evidence but trying to keep it real.

I'm not one to quote the bible but I'm sure I read somewhere a verse that basically says during the last days ther will be scoffers and those who will turn thier back on God

But don't quote me.

One thing I can say it would be interesting to watch each man during a lie detector session to see what they truly believe .

no, no credibility is lost for flip flopping

xmas1997
11-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Wow!

All this time I thought it was chump, blake, and CN/anakha.

Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
11-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Wow!

All this time I thought it was chump, blake, and CN/anakha.

Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you flaunt your retardedness so much

xmas1997
11-07-2014, 02:37 PM
Why do you flaunt your retardedness so much

Why? That is easy to answer, because it bugs you so much.

If it didn't get your goat, I wouldn't do it.

Since you brought up retardedness, why is it so important to you that you have to ask everyone, not just me, on here about it?

:lol

Blake
11-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Why? That is easy to answer, because it bugs you so much.

If it didn't get your goat, I wouldn't do it.

So you're doing the very thing you whine and cry about and wanted me banned for just months ago.

It's why you're retarded.

xmas1997
11-07-2014, 03:12 PM
So you're doing the very thing you whine and cry about and wanted me banned for just months ago.

You took it all too seriously, that is what I tell most on here.

Schticks are schticks, and everyone has an opinion about them.

Most don't think their particular schticks don't stink, but that is why opinions are like assholes ...........

Everyone has one, and no one thinks theirs stink.

xmas1997
11-08-2014, 03:07 PM

Most don't think their particular schticks don't stink, but that is why opinions are like assholes ...........

Definitely worth repeating.

Blake
11-08-2014, 03:53 PM

xmas1997
11-08-2014, 03:56 PM

Especially blakey!

Blake
11-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Take a break from the internets old man.

phyzik
11-09-2014, 02:09 AM
Fairy Tale definition:

1. an incredible or misleading statement, account, or belief.

2. a highly improbable account.

3. a story about fairies or other mythical or magical beings, esp one of traditional origin told to children.

hmm... what does this description fit?

mouse
11-09-2014, 07:32 AM
I think if you really want to break down any book your going to find flaws or criticism and hard to believe scenarios that you disagree on.

I think many of those stories are not only plausible but even if they were exaggerated in anyway then really what is the difference between the Bible and this book?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/911report_cover_HIGHRES.png

Uriel
11-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Actually thought for a second SpursTalk finally had a thread discussing Dawkins / Harris / Hitchens. :depressed

xmas1997
11-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Take a break from the internets old man.

Grow up, blakey.

Someone push you out of your under-the-overpass cardboard box house again?

Get a job, or join the military if they'll take you.

Meet a nice woman, or man if you prefer, start a family and take care of them.

In other words, do something productive for once in your life, quit being a deadbeat and a leech on the rest of us!

One gets tired of some of you bums draining and living off the rest of us, as well as wasting our tax dollars by your sponging off the welfare system while spouting off your BS because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives than play video games and plague message boards with your senseless prattle and useless bitching.

You and some others on here have become bottomless pits of mediocrity and nothing more (you know who you are).

Go ahead.

Deny and run from the truth.

Deflect and lie some more.

That benefits us all immeasurably!

phyzik
11-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Grow up, blakey.

In other words, do something productive for once in your life, quit being a deadbeat and a leech on the rest of us!

One gets tired of some of you bums draining and living off the rest of us, as well as wasting our tax dollars by your sponging off the welfare system while spouting off your BS because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives than play video games and plague message boards with your senseless prattle and useless bitching.

You and some others on here have become bottomless pits of mediocrity and nothing more (you know who you are).

Go ahead.

LOL, This coming from a believer, LMAO!!!!

IRONY :lmao:rollin:lol:downspin::toast

Blake
11-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Grow up, blakey.

Go ahead.

Lol meltdown.

Take a break, Glen.

Avante
11-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Lol meltdown.

Take a break, Glen.

Don't you ever get tired of bothering people asshole?

Blake, go away guy...ok?

mouse
11-22-2014, 12:24 PM
The videos are being watched..

Blake
11-22-2014, 02:59 PM
Don't you ever get tired of bothering people asshole?

Blake, go away guy...ok?

Looks like xmas is taking his much needed break from the internets.

You need a break too, old man. For your own good.