PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Kyrie Irving with 0 assists last night

Red Hawk #21
11-06-2014, 12:57 PM
How can a PG playing with Lebron and Kevin love play 44 minutes and not get a single assist? Not even 1? Goddamn. He scored 34 points on 12/23 which is pretty good though. He must've been firing up the shots last night.

Red Hawk #21
11-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Actually I just checked the box score and the Cavs had a whopping 6 assists as a team...WTF? :rollin

Splits
11-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Actually I just checked the box score and the Cavs had a whopping 6 assists as a team...WTF? :rollin

Zionist coach, preaches selfishness and doesn't know how to share, tbh

rogues
11-06-2014, 01:14 PM
Zionist coach, preaches selfishness and doesn't know how to share, tbh
:lol I dislike jews as much as the next guy but why do you have such a strong hate for them, tbh?..

Splits
11-06-2014, 01:17 PM
:lol I dislike jews as much as the next guy but why do you have such a strong hate for them, tbh?..

Its not Jews, it's Zionists. The people, like Blatt, who believe all non-Jews in Palestine should be deported to Jordan.

Clipper Nation
11-06-2014, 01:23 PM
They also lead the league in isolation plays, which is impressive, considering there's a team that employs Mike Woodson, HeroPaul, and Jamal Crawford.

Killakobe81
11-06-2014, 01:27 PM
They also lead the league in isolation plays, which is impressive, considering there's a team that employs Mike Woodson, HeroPaul, and Jamal Crawford.

Any and every player can be critiqued (even Lebron) but your CP3 hate is way over the top, much like the Kobe hate. Sure, he could be better but the guy is probably a top 5 GOAT PG and only needs a title to validate him as such. Some stat nerds make a case for top 1-3 based on metrics. Cut the dude some slack he is definitely not the #1 issue for him.

Red Hawk #21
11-06-2014, 01:31 PM

Ehh, you're being too hard on your guys. Paul can consistently make plays for his teammates. Crawford as a 6th man has to come in looking to score and be aggressive. I don't why the Clips brought in Mike Woodson though. He's a stubborn, annoying coach tbh...