PDA

View Full Version : Filmmaker to be EATEN ALIVE by anaconda using snake-proof suit as cameras record it

JudynTX
11-06-2014, 01:54 PM
:wow:wow:wow

A naturalist who created a snake-proof suit will allow himself to be swallowed alive by an anaconda for an upcoming television special.

In Eaten Alive, filmmaker Paul Rosolie intends to don the bulky suit and then willingly feed himself the Amazonian serpent, the largest of which can measure 30 feet long.

The Discovery Channel special, which won't air until December 7, has already drawn the ire of animal lovers who call the stunt an act of 'animal abuse to the highest degree.'

Not surprising, 26-year-old Rosolie disagrees.

'If u know me - I would never hurt a living thing,' Rosolie tweeted. But you'll have to watch to find out how it goes down!'

Rosolie, who's been dubbed the 'Indiana Jones of the Amazon,' specializes in the Amazon and his website bio says his experience also covers 'locations in India, Indonesia, Brazil and Peru.'

Experienced or not, some have called for Discovery to cancel Rosolie's show altogether.

A Change.org petition to that effect sprung up and is close to its goal of 500 signatures.

'This is animal abuse to the highest degree and absolutely disgusting, and could kill the snake - an adult green anaconda cannot fit the width of an adult man's shoulders into it's body,' reads the petition.

Anacondas usually eat wild pigs, deer, capybaras and caiman.

Constrictors like anacondas and pythons crush their meals to death before swallowing them. While there are many unverified accounts of the snakes killing humans, it's unlikely a full-grown man could so easily be swallowed by one of the snakes.

http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2822765/Wildlife-filmmaker-EATEN-ALIVE-anaconda-using-snake-proof-suit-cameras-record-all.html

DarrinS
11-06-2014, 02:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=5rrM3zl4J_g

DisAsTerBot
11-06-2014, 02:13 PM
why?

mrsmaalox
11-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Terrible. That snake could die. But I have a feeling it doesn't since Discovery is willing to air it.

mrsmaalox
11-06-2014, 02:18 PM
why?

Because of the shake up at TLC---they no longer own footage of Honey Boo Boo's mom eating 'sketti.

Trill Clinton
11-06-2014, 03:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twdpYiW6B8A

tlongII
11-06-2014, 03:22 PM
why?

Good question. Why would anybody want to do this? :lol

baseline bum
11-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Fucking Discovery has become such a worthless network over the last 15 years. Guess they need something to fill in for child raping gun nut now that he's in prison tbh.

it's me
11-06-2014, 03:33 PM

Money

TDMVPDPOY
11-07-2014, 12:12 AM
i thought this is about a man being in the middle of a circle twerking for a bukkake shot

SnakeBoy
11-07-2014, 12:24 AM
Terrible. That snake could die. But I have a feeling it doesn't since Discovery is willing to air it.

Relax, it's just a gimmick to get viewers. The snake won't try to eat the dude. The terrible thing is that Discovery has become some pathetic reality tv show network.

Reck
11-07-2014, 12:41 AM
:lol

This is the most disturbing thing ever. So he gets eaten alive. How is he going to get out of there without having the snake gutted?

Hopefully he gets his neck snapped before too long.

DPG21920
11-07-2014, 12:42 AM

This is the most disturbing thing ever. So he gets eaten alive. How is he going to get out of there without having the snake gutted?

Hopefully he gets his neck snapped before too long.

:lmao Unless this is a movie with Jennifer Lopez, I don't think that snake will be swallowing a human.

sook
11-07-2014, 03:55 AM
fuck you guys, this sounds aweasome.

boutons_deux
11-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Discovery Channel "Jumping the Anaconda" for their bubba, redneck, backwoods, gun fellatin "sportsmen" viewers

lefty
11-07-2014, 10:07 AM
But did he dieded ?

DMC
11-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Lol another "Al Capone's Vault" show where nothing happens.

xmas1997
11-07-2014, 03:16 PM
This is one of the nuttiest stunts I ever heard of.

While you're at it, how about letting a great white eat you too?

:nope

InRareForm
11-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Discovery is desperate tmz kind of shit

Wild Cobra
11-07-2014, 09:57 PM
I call fake on the idea. If he's an animal lover, how does he get back out without killing the snake?

If he actually does it, I hope the snake kills him. It would serve him right.

Darwin award anyone?

DPG21920
11-07-2014, 10:34 PM
I can't believe people actually think there is any chance the snake eats him.

RD2191
11-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Snake could probably swallow DPG, tbh.

Chewbacca
11-07-2014, 10:50 PM
^^ :lmao

DPG21920
11-07-2014, 11:05 PM

Until it got around the groin area. Probably choke at that point..

Reck
11-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Franklin now loves you.

RD2191
11-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Until it got around the groin area. Probably choke at that point..

Franklin
11-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Franklin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26380) now loves you.
not as much as I love Lunar Goddess though.

Reck
11-07-2014, 11:40 PM
not as much as I love Lunar Goddess though.

How's that going btw? Is it official yet?

Spurs9
11-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Discover has really run out of ideas.

Moonshiners
Naked and afraid
Now this

Franklin
11-08-2014, 09:07 AM
How's that going btw? Is it official yet?
it's nearly official imho, even some of our teachers already know it, not to say other classmates. But I'd rather put it off until we graduate and get the jobs we desire. It's now safe to say no one out of our male classmates could take her away from me, and there ain't no more girls flirting with me either. I think the mutual crush between me and LG is already an open secret among the people we know (just like Israel being a nuclear country) but we both agree it's not yet time to start a serious relationship at this moment. We're already good friends though, sharing job info and discussing questions relating to our theses, and we keep encouraging each other. Everything is progressing smoothly it seems like.

But just like you once said, Reck, we don't need to hasten a relationship if we both know that we love each other. We need to stay focused on thesis writing and job hunting, without dating or kissing or stuffs alike. Plus, I don't want to be a shackle to her, I mean if she finds an ideal job in another city I wouldn't want her to give it up just because of me. I want her to live the happiest life possible, no matter if she ends up being my girl or just a friend of mine.

There's another gruesome possibility, however, which's that she might be just playing with me... but I don't care, I love her and I'd continue to love her for a very long time even if she hurts me badly tbh. :cry Like in highschool I had a crush on Leigh but she didn't give a shit (because she already had a dick then, Jenkins, a classmate of mine from primary school). I was hurt bad because I didn't even know she had a boyfriend then, let alone him being Jenkins. I thought she just didn't like me at all, it took me almost half a decade to recover from that misery tbh. :cry

mouse
11-08-2014, 09:24 AM

To DeEvolve

Reck
11-08-2014, 04:18 PM
it's nearly official imho, even some of our teachers already know it, not to say other classmates. But I'd rather put it off until we graduate and get the jobs we desire. It's now safe to say no one out of our male classmates could take her away from me, and there ain't no more girls flirting with me either. I think the mutual crush between me and LG is already an open secret among the people we know (just like Israel being a nuclear country) but we both agree it's not yet time to start a serious relationship at this moment. We're already good friends though, sharing job info and discussing questions relating to our theses, and we keep encouraging each other. Everything is progressing smoothly it seems like.

But just like you once said, Reck, we don't need to hasten a relationship if we both know that we love each other. We need to stay focused on thesis writing and job hunting, without dating or kissing or stuffs alike. Plus, I don't want to be a shackle to her, I mean if she finds an ideal job in another city I wouldn't want her to give it up just because of me. I want her to live the happiest life possible, no matter if she ends up being my girl or just a friend of mine.

There's another gruesome possibility, however, which's that she might be just playing with me... but I don't care, I love her and I'd continue to love her for a very long time even if she hurts me badly tbh. :cry Like in highschool I had a crush on Leigh but she didn't give a shit (because she already had a dick then, Jenkins, a classmate of mine from primary school). I was hurt bad because I didn't even know she had a boyfriend then, let alone him being Jenkins. I thought she just didn't like me at all, it took me almost half a decade to recover from that misery tbh. :cry

Good deal. Hopefully that last part is just paranoid on your part. lol

Franklin
11-08-2014, 07:23 PM
I'm planning to propose a date to her for the night of Nov. 11 (which's chinks festival for single people lol), there happens to be a lecture that night about civil servant recruitment exams which we're both interested in. I'll share the info with her tomorrow and hope she'll accept it :king:

mrsmaalox
12-08-2014, 10:45 AM
I read on FB that this event took place last night and was an epic fail. Anyone see it?

JudynTX
12-08-2014, 11:24 AM
I read on FB that this event took place last night and was an epic fail. Anyone see it?

I watched 5 minutes of it. He got chicken shit and asked for his rescue team to help him. The anaconda was breaking his arm. :lmao

RD2191
12-08-2014, 12:19 PM
What happened? Did the bastard get eaten?

manufan10
12-08-2014, 02:12 PM

I watched it. What a waste of 2 hours. As JudynTX said, he chickened out before the anaconda could even attempt to swallow him.

What happened? Did the bastard get eaten?

No, unfortunately. The anaconda had just started trying to start to swallow him when he called for help. It was such an epic fail. It shouldn't have even been called "Eaten Alive." It never came close.

RD2191
12-08-2014, 02:26 PM
I watched it. What a waste of 2 hours. As JudynTX (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13771) said, he chickened out before the anaconda could even attempt to swallow him.

No, unfortunately. The anaconda had just started trying to start to swallow him when he called for help. It was such an epic fail. It shouldn't have even been called "Eaten Alive." It never came close.
:lolWhat a blowhard.