PDA

View Full Version : According to a close friend of mine, Kawhi is planning on asking for a trade..

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Next year If the spurs decide to match any offer...

I know everyone thinks I'm trolling when I make kawhi threads, but truth be told, I'm a huge kawhi fan because I've talked to him a couple times as a fan through a friend of mine who is friends with Kawhi...

Kawhi is a really chill dude though, he's not angry with his current touches or whatever but seems like he wants to be able to expand his game next year....

:bang:bang:bang

Mixed feelings..Not sure if I'll stay as big of a kawhi fan if he leaves.

dg7md
11-06-2014, 10:14 PM
2 of 11 tonight... Kawhi has a lot of room to go before he deserves max money or becomes a star player. He's not in any position to ask for a trade.

Silver&Black
11-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Is that you Tspence??

pgardn
11-06-2014, 10:18 PM
According to my sources...

The voices, make it stop.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Anyone with a a brain atleast the size of a pea would know that the spurs will give him whatever he wants next year...chinook, Mel and other CBA experts have said this multiple times..He's probably concerned that SA might keep him despite requesting not to be signed or to not match any offer...

Janko
11-06-2014, 10:19 PM
LOL
kawhi just has to thank the spurs..

hooperflash
11-06-2014, 10:20 PM
False.

KL2
11-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Could see him going to the clips, maybe even the lakers...

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 10:23 PM

That's what I'm thinking...

Really hoping my buddy is just playing a joke on me though...

But in terms of him knowing kawhi in person, This I am 100% sure...

PingPong
11-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Let the fucker go. Will be another Gary Neal, crying anywhere...

DarrinS
11-06-2014, 10:24 PM
He needs to step his game up

Hoops Czar
11-06-2014, 10:25 PM

I know everyone thinks I'm trolling when I make kawhi threads, but truth be told, I'm a huge kawhi fan because I've talked to him a couple times as a fan through a friend of mine who is friends with Kawhi...

Kawhi is a really chill dude though, he's not angry with his current touches or whatever but seems like he wants to be able to expand his game next year....

What association does Leonard have with Canada you silly shit?

Does Harlem have a brother?

ElNono
11-06-2014, 10:27 PM
2/10

illusioNtEk
11-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Patty deserves the max tbh

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 10:29 PM
All these Idiots that continue to say he needs to step up his game must have never played competitive ball...

I was relegated to 8th man rotation high school basketball because of lack of playing time in the Provincial leagues..

Honestly, you'd have to have played some sort of Division or High school ball, college to understand though...It's perfectly normal for players to want more..teams aren't full of rainbows, it has its bad and goods...It's perfectly normal to think Kawhi is not satisfied. Honestly, I am sure he isn't...Knowing how much of a competitor he is..

But Spurstalk is full of 300lbs guys like TIMVP though so I'm not surprised...No basketball experience whatsover..

Hoops Czar
11-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Patty deserves the max tbh

He's going to have to wait in line behind Mo Money and Danny Green.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 10:30 PM
2/10

He had a bad game today..what does that have to do with the thread?

TheGreatYacht
11-06-2014, 10:31 PM
2/10

2/10

2/10

2/10

2/10

mkurts
2 of 11 ..... I think a trade to the Lakers is what he'll be going for.

TheGreatYacht
OP has no friends.

pgardn
11-06-2014, 10:33 PM
All these Idiots that continue to say he needs to step up his game must have never played competitive ball...

I was relegated to 8th man rotation high school basketball because of lack of playing time in the Provincial leagues..

Honestly, you'd have to have played some sort of Division or High school ball, college to understand though...It's perfectly normal for players to want more..teams aren't full of rainbows, it has its bad and goods...It's perfectly normal to think Kawhi is not satisfied. Honestly, I am sure he isn't...Knowing how much of a competitor he is..

But Spurstalk is full of 300lbs guys like TIMVP though so I'm not surprised...No basketball experience whatsover..

Oh for Gods sake.

This is pro ball.

As an 8 th man on my HS team...
Good Christ...

Russ
11-06-2014, 10:34 PM
Kawhi doesn't need to demand a trade.

He can just wait till he's an unrestricted FA and then leave.

Kool Bob Love
11-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Canadianshit with the bad troll on another horrible troll account.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Oh for Gods sake.

This is pro ball.

As an 8 th man on my HS team...
Good Christ...

yeah because Pro's are relegated being just Pro's..

The game is a game..it's not all about the money.

People don't understand what goes through player emotions..But like I said, you will understand this if you are a sports competitor as well..IMO..

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Kawhi doesn't need to demand a trade.

He can just wait till he's an unrestricted FA and then leave.

Doesn't work that way...

Russ
11-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Doesn't work that way...

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it does.

daslicer
11-06-2014, 10:39 PM
Who cares if he demands a trade. The way he's playing he's definitely showing that he's not ready to be a franchise player. Your up there with Kobe4life as the worst troll ever. Kobe was Kobe4life's God and Kawhi is your God.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 10:39 PM
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it does.

he is a restricted FA next year..I'm saying he wants out after his rookie contract. If the spurs match ( most likely), he would have stay regardless if he likes it or not..Happened to Batum.

Russ
11-06-2014, 10:42 PM
he is a restricted FA next year..I'm saying he wants out after his rookie contract. If the spurs match ( most likely), he would have stay regardless if he likes it or not..Happened to Batum.

He doesn't have to put himself in that position, if he really wants out. Just don't sign anything the Spurs can match.

manufan10
11-06-2014, 10:42 PM
:lmao

RD2191
11-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Kawhi will play pro ball in California. That's all I know.

Russ
11-06-2014, 10:44 PM

Next week, actually.

weeks
11-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Does your friend know if LeBron is going to stay in Miami or not

RD2191
11-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Next week, actually.
Well well well...

Clipper Nation
11-06-2014, 10:45 PM
God, aka Kawhi :worthy:

pgardn
11-06-2014, 10:46 PM
yeah because Pro's are relegated being just Pro's..

The game is a game..it's not all about the money.

People don't understand what goes through player emotions..But like I said, you will understand this if you are a sports competitor as well..IMO..

Well I Fkn played at a higher level than you.
And I say you are full of shit.

So how about that? Emotions...
You think you are in his head through your friend? Some people started on YOUR team and really did not like the game.
Were you aware of this? Ahead of you, and better than you, but liked the game less.

Spur|n|Austin
11-06-2014, 10:46 PM

Oh ya? How's that?

RD2191
11-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Oh ya? How's that?
Tspence.

pgardn
11-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Oh ya? How's that?

If that is all he knows, he knows nothing.
Which is an improvement.

Hoops Czar
11-06-2014, 10:49 PM

You're batting a robust .000. If Leonard doesn't want to be here, the Spurs will trade him. That's the Spurs way. Every Spur that signs with the Spurs has a wink, wink no trade clause in their contract. It's not written down but, it's understood. Ask your friend, he'll tell you all about it. Players like Bonner, Daye, Ayres, Baynes, Cojo all want to be here. Players like De Colo, Blair, RJ, James Anderson, etc didn't. Those players were shown the door.

Spur|n|Austin
11-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Tspence.

http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/5312375+_15e11304a6eb00c4e79a3cd4c6e0ec00.jpeg

RD2191
11-06-2014, 10:53 PM
:lol

manufan10
11-06-2014, 10:55 PM

Next week, actually.

Tspence.

Mikeanaro
11-06-2014, 10:59 PM
I remember your ¨sources¨ from some other post, something about lebron staying in miami if Im correct...

milkyway21
11-06-2014, 11:07 PM

Speaking of Batum, he was so disappointed he didn't play with the Spurs. Really like him to be a Spur. Kawhi got here in exchange of one of our favorite players George Hill, now he wants out? :(

I'd like to think this is all hearsay or his agent publicity because I don't see Kawhi that way. This kid has a good heart, IMO. This agent of him who only has one talent in Kawhi is now making Kawhi look bad. Loyalty still important in this business. Unless you are Tim Duncan or LeBron James, or even Kobe Bryant, you are not untouchable in this league.

TheyCallMePro
11-06-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm actually grateful for nights like these when everyone is out and it's on Kawhi to showcase what he has and he comes up empty. Because right now he needs a heavy dose of reality when it comes to signing his next contract with the Spurs. He is NOT star player by any means, and has been propped up by other stars his whole career. The idea of a max contract for Kawhi is and always will be LAUGHABLE. He is a good role player who plays good D and that's it. This max contract talk needs to stop. So happy the Spurs scoffed at the notion of maxing him and decided to wait until restricted free agency. I can't wait to see who will sign Kawhi to a max contract when he averages 10 ppg, 6 rpg, and 2 ast this season.

And I don't hate Kawhi. I just hate his agent and the talking heads on TV for thinking he's a max player and putting the Spurs in such a bind when Kawhi should really be paid as a quality role player (6-8 million a year). This is exactly why Ginobili should have won Finals MVP. Propping up Kawhi in that way only served to hurt the franchise.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 11:20 PM
He doesn't have to put himself in that position, if he really wants out. Just don't sign anything the Spurs can match.

Nope...The spurs have his rights...Doesnt work that way.

apalisoc_9
11-06-2014, 11:22 PM
You're batting a robust .000. If Leonard doesn't want to be here, the Spurs will trade him. That's the Spurs way. Every Spur that signs with the Spurs has a wink, wink no trade clause in their contract. It's not written down but, it's understood. Ask your friend, he'll tell you all about it. Players like Bonner, Daye, Ayres, Baynes, Cojo all want to be here. Players like De Colo, Blair, RJ, James Anderson, etc didn't. Those players were shown the door.

How does this go against anything I said?

Mouth is Bleeding
11-06-2014, 11:24 PM
If anything or anyone THE TEAM was the real finals mvp not any individual including Kawhi.

The award is a joke anyway and taken way too seriously

Russ
11-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Nope...The spurs have his rights...Doesnt work that way.

So if the Spurs are willing to pay him enough, he can never leave?

wildchild
11-06-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm actually grateful for nights like these when everyone is out and it's on Kawhi to showcase what he has and he comes up empty.

Sure, you're a true Spurs fan, if he comes up empty we lost just like tonight.

This is the only game he played without Tim or Manu? You don't remember his best games against Bulls, Warriors, Memphis, etc he scored +20 as first option without the Big 3

Because right now he needs a heavy dose of reality when it comes to signing his next contract with the Spurs. He is NOT star player by any means, and has been propped up by other stars his whole career. The idea of a max contract for Kawhi is and always will be LAUGHABLE. He is a good role player who plays good D and that's it. This max contract talk needs to stop. So happy the Spurs scoffed at the notion of maxing him and decided to wait until restricted free agency. I can't wait to see who will sign Kawhi to a max contract when he averages 10 ppg, 6 rpg, and 2 ast this season.

I remember a lot of guys in last two regular seasons talking shit about Kawhi "he's only a role player, he isn't a max guy" and then they had to eat their words in the playoffs.

Fortunately, Leonard has met all expectations that people had for him in playoffs, in two consecutives finals, and he will do it again in SA or wherever he will play next years.

This is exactly why Ginobili should have won Finals MVP. Propping up Kawhi in that way only served to hurt the franchise.
You still mad :lol

Hoops Czar
11-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Sure, you're a true Spurs fan, if he comes up empty we lost just like tonight.

This is the only game he played without Tim or Manu? You don't remember his best games against Bulls, Warriors, Memphis, etc he scored +20 as first option without the Big 3

I remember a lot of guys in last two regular seasons talking shit about Kawhi "he's only a role player, he isn't a max guy" and then they had to eat their words in the playoffs.

Fortunately, Leonard has met all expectations that people had for him in playoffs, in two consecutives finals, and he will do it again in SA or wherever he will play next years.

You still mad :lol

That's all well and good but, when Duncan and Ginobili retire and the FO stacks the roster full of useless foreigners to surround Mo Money, their may not be a playoffs. How is Leonard going to make a living then? I'm speaking metaphorically of course. He'll be rolling in Spurs dough but probably won't be worth half his salary. Overrated will take on a whole new meaning.

itsamanuthree
11-07-2014, 12:09 AM
LOL
kawhi just has to thank the spurs..

+1

scanry
11-07-2014, 12:13 AM
If Kawhi keeps playing like this, the Spurs may have dodged a bullet. I just don't see teams throwing the max at Kawhi next summer. He's a great defensive player, but his offense has a lot of room for improvement and i don't think teams will pay max $ for that. And BTW Danny Green is getting exposed too. He'll be lucky if teams pay him $4-6/yr considering the upside Ariza has over Green.

Kawhi
11-07-2014, 12:18 AM
OP has no friends.

Hoops Czar
11-07-2014, 12:20 AM
If Kawhi keeps playing like this, the Spurs may have dodged a bullet. I just don't see teams throwing the max at Kawhi next summer. He's a great defensive player, but his offense has a lot of room for improvement and i don't think teams will pay max $ for that. And BTW Danny Green is getting exposed too. He'll be lucky if teams pay him $4-6/yr considering the upside Ariza has over Green.

Just ask yourself, was Bruce a max player?

wildchild
11-07-2014, 12:35 AM
How is Leonard going to make a living then?

I'm not worry about Leonard as player, he is and will be a valuable two-way wing in the league.

People overreacting after only three games.

R: When should the Spurs expect Leonard to be completely back to playing “like usual?”
Kawhi: “Probably four or five games. Whatever the preseason would have been. That’s pretty much when you get your rhythm and your wind and get ready for the season.”

But I could be more concerned if he's ignored for Pop all regular season, again.
If he's parked in a corner, doesn't get touches, plays few minutes, no calling plays for him, no post up, no run the pick and roll...If his offense is limited in Spurs system to get a few opportunistic buckets and some 3's.

The Spurs would can sign a great FA next summer but they also need to develop Kawhi offensive game to keep competitive.
In my opinion, playing him less 30 minutes without touches isn't the way.

BatManu20
11-07-2014, 12:35 AM
This girl I know that banged him once told me that he's planning on retiring after this season. Keep it on the DL though.

scanry
11-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Just ask yourself, was Bruce a max player?

That's a stretch bring Bruce into this. Kawhi's probably a $8-12/yr tops tbh. Any thing over that is overpaying.

DapDaGenius
11-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Let the fucker go. Will be another Gary Neal, crying anywhere...

I was watching the Hornets play the Heat the other day and on one play Neal looked like he kind of got confused, so he just chucked the shot. LOL I really don't miss that.

hater
11-07-2014, 12:50 AM
:lmao Kahi is nothing without Parker and POp. :lol

Sean Cagney
11-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Yeah sure, believe this one!

DapDaGenius
11-07-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm not saying it's impossible, but why exactly should I believe you?

You admit that people think you're a troll, so most likely you're really known as one. How do I know you're not just trolling?

BOHOLANO#21
11-07-2014, 01:23 AM
Shut up apalisoc_9! Damn Filipino midget!

jimbo
11-07-2014, 01:30 AM
pretty funny trolling tbh. original thread was meh, but the 8th man on your high school team shit was pretty funny

Thebesteva
11-07-2014, 01:39 AM
:lol When people on message boards refer to their 'sauces'

sook
11-07-2014, 02:37 AM
is this shtick still kewl?

rasuo214
11-07-2014, 02:40 AM
Some serious deja vu. Every season people talk shit about Kawhi and every season he shuts them up by season's end. Blaming the media and him getting Finals MVP for having an 'overinflated' value. Um I'm pretty sure Pop called him the future face of the franchise and has praised him numerous times. I wish Kawhi the best and hope he makes as much money as possible because he was able to bring the Spurs their 5th championship and he more than deserves it.

wildchild
11-07-2014, 03:11 AM

I can't remember how many ships won Pop and Tony without DUNCAN. Timmy's the franchise.

Man In Black
11-07-2014, 03:13 AM
This OP is like Ducks cloned with a hint of Fil-Canadian Whiskey.

Whatever it is, it reeks.

hyhy
11-07-2014, 05:17 AM
I can't remember how many ships won Pop and Tony without DUNCAN. Timmy's the franchise.

well how many ships did duncan win without pop?

romain.star
11-07-2014, 07:11 AM

Would you leave ST if Kawhi leaves?

biskvito
11-07-2014, 07:12 AM
source: http://youtu.be/WhflPwaTtXg?t=31s

FireMicoHalili
11-07-2014, 07:29 AM
Shut up apalisoc_9! Damn Filipino midget!
Taga-Bohol ka?

FireMicoHalili
11-07-2014, 07:30 AM
would you really take an anonymous internet poster's word for it? From a "friend", really? Suuure

Brazil
11-07-2014, 07:42 AM
a "friend"

TheCerebral1
11-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Is your friend @AReliableSource because otherwise, that's like saying. I myself have a clear indication that he's the face of the Spurs until at least 2020. K thanks. /Close this pointless thread.

Harry Callahan
11-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Leonard was just shut down for 3-4 weeks with pinkeye and just got back. The entire team just exhaled after playing more basketball over the last 3 years than any team outside of Miami.

The team is a bit beat up with injuries right now and enjoyed the fruits of an NBA title for a couple of months. They are only showing that they are indeed human they way they are coming out and not firing on all cylinders.

Kawhi has the opportunity to play an entire season and playoffs and show that he is an $18MM player, a $15MM player, or a $12MM player. It's up to him. The Spurs know this guy better than anyone and they did not blink.

Next summer Kawhi will be set for life financially and I think he will still be in SA.

Uriel
11-07-2014, 08:42 AM
According to a close friend of mine, OP is Brian Doofus' troll.

Biernutz
11-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Kawhi should just relax ,concentrate and work on his game. He will get paid well next summer.
If he is running short of lunch money, I could pick him up and drop off a Happy Meal. No sweat and
if he wants extra fries ,I'm good with that also....

kaji157
11-07-2014, 10:02 AM
I think Kawhi doesn´t want what he wants. At the end of last years finals seems that the guy had everything clear in his mind but somehow his agent was able to put other things in his mind.
Now we have a guy who doesn´t clearly know what he wants.
Unless he wants A INCREDIBLE AMOUNT of money, his safest bet is to stay in SA. He would be taken care financially and would be the best paid player, he would have the best environment to grow, great coaches, would make a team around him and would always have chances to contend.
But if he wants a lot of money, that comes from endorsements and you don´t get those playing for the Spurs, that´s for sure.
It´s not about the price tag on the contract but the other things that make a player earn money that are the difference between here and, for example, NY.

Dre_7
11-07-2014, 10:15 AM
How can anyone say Kawhi is gonna want out based on his first two regular season games?!?! Kawhi missed the preseason. Last night was only his second game back! Just relax. Based on everything that has happened the past three years, I highly doubt two games is going to make him all of a sudden hate being a Spur. His current play is not because of the contract situation or because he is upset with the coaches/GM. It is simply because he didn't have a preseason. Let him get back into rhythm. In a month or two everything will be different. Remember how Manu played in the preseason?

Clipper Nation
11-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Why does apolisoc have so many haters? Is it because of all the truth bombs he drops on God (aka Kawhi) and Enrique? :downspin:

Kool Bob Love
11-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Why does apolisoc have so many haters? Is it because of all the truth bombs he drops on God (aka Kawhi) and Enrique? :downspin:

Hop off already clown.

InRareForm
11-07-2014, 11:13 AM
the old reliable close friend trick.

xmas1997
11-07-2014, 11:58 AM
I just hope he doesn't turn into another Derek Anderson when it comes to free agency.

We can't realistically expect every player to appreciate the advantages of being a Spur, after all, even TD almost left once.

urunobili
11-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Question, is Batum on a max contract? He has 4 career triple doubles and yesterday rested the 4th when he could have easily had another one...

BD24
08-03-2015, 07:16 PM
:lolFaggot:lol
:downspin:

Seventyniner
08-03-2015, 07:19 PM
the old reliable close friend trick.

His multiple sources are almost as reliable as Chris Broussard's.

Kool Bob Love
08-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Some serious deja vu. Every season people talk shit about Kawhi and every season he shuts them up by season's end. Blaming the media and him getting Finals MVP for having an 'overinflated' value. Um I'm pretty sure Pop called him the future face of the franchise and has praised him numerous times. I wish Kawhi the best and hope he makes as much money as possible because he was able to bring the Spurs their 5th championship and he more than deserves it.

Yeah he really shut up the haters this season vs the clippers. Matt Barnes really?:rolleyes

fuck Kawhi. He cost us our 1st 5th, Duncan's 4th Finals MVP and a fucking repeat. Smh.

AFMadison
08-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Hop off already clown.

Agloco
08-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Why does apolisoc have so many haters?

Exhibit A: This thread. :lol @ you and the rest of his nut-hugging crew.

apalisoc_9
08-03-2015, 11:20 PM
There was an article about the possibility of Leonard leaving a few months ago. Legitimate Reporters indicating the same shit..Who knows maybe Pop and Kawhi had a talk...Maybe his outburst in the last two months of the season had something to do with his decision to stay.

Sad day for haters to bump a thread that legit reporters themselves talked about a few months ago.

AFMadison
08-03-2015, 11:33 PM
There was an article about the possibility of Leonard leaving a few months ago. Legitimate Reporters indicating the same shit..Who knows maybe Pop and Kawhi had a talk...Maybe his outburst in the last two months of the season had something to do with his decision to stay.

Sad day for haters to bump a thread that legit reporters themselves talked about a few months ago.

ducks
08-03-2015, 11:55 PM

Link

ChumpDumper
08-04-2015, 12:08 AM
lol ducks murdering applesauce on the regular

:cry legitimate imaginary sources with no links :cry

rasuo214
08-04-2015, 04:54 AM
Yeah he really shut up the haters this season vs the clippers. Matt Barnes really?:rolleyes

fuck Kawhi. He cost us our 1st 5th, Duncan's 4th Finals MVP and a fucking repeat. Smh.

Kawhi got his max deal but keep bitching about the dumbest shit and quoting almost year old posts. :lol

kobyz
08-04-2015, 05:25 AM

So what happened at the end with Kawhi according to your source? you fucking clown! Just you now, making up sources is the shittiest trick in the book of attention whoring...

Brazil
08-04-2015, 06:53 AM
maybe ...Maybe

why don't you ask your "sources" ?

GSH
08-04-2015, 08:38 AM
but truth be told, I'm a huge kawhi fan because I've touched his dick a couple times as a fan through his warmups...

Kawhi is a really chill dude though, he's not angry with my touches or whatever but seems like he wants to get away from creepy fanboys like me....

Mixed feelings..Not sure if I'll stay as aroused if he leaves.

BD24
08-04-2015, 11:02 AM

Links please faggot? Your sources are as imaginary as the messages you get from the mods telling you to tone it down.

ChumpDumper
08-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Oh look, the boy who cried "Mods!" is lying again.

lol applesauce

apalisoc_9
08-04-2015, 11:11 AM
damn the haters have their panties wet over a big fake dildo

BD24
08-04-2015, 11:14 AM
The old haters line, good to see you concede defeat. Calling someone a hater is more or less saying I don't have anything else left to say, so I am just going to call you a "hater"

ChumpDumper
08-04-2015, 11:19 AM

:cry It's my close friend's legitimate dildo :cry

Dex
08-04-2015, 11:27 AM
lol ducks murdering applesauce on the regular

:cry legitimate imaginary sources with no links :cry

To be fair, apa doesn't need very much help to prove that he is a douchebag.

SpursFan86
08-04-2015, 11:33 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-kawhi-leonard-will-be-the-nba-s-most-intriguing-free-agent-recruiter-this-summer-084241791.html

Leonard is a Southern California kid content with life in South Texas, with no desire to chase fame in a big market. He wants to chase championships and understands sooner than later he'll need a supporting cast of his own.

For now, there's no scenario where Leonard plans to pursue offer sheets on the market, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Leonard wants to be a Spur, and the Spurs are expected to come calling on July 1 with the max offer that they resisted delivering Leonard in the preseason, a move born out of preserving cap space to bring on a star free agent this summer.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-04-2015, 11:41 AM

I like that. That's awesome right there.

The Spurs wouldn't have sniffed the Finals with Leonard...but you're a funny guy, and I appreciate that.

dunkman
08-04-2015, 12:30 PM
The "original five" was on Manu and Pop, tbh.

TheGreatYacht
08-04-2015, 09:52 PM

:cry It's my close friend's legitimate dildo :cry
:rollin

Silver&Black
08-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Oh look, the boy who cried "Mods!"

:lmao Good one Chump...

UNT Eagles 2016
08-04-2015, 11:07 PM

Parker, Manu and Green were more at fault, because they should have fouled Bosh and, at the very least, kept 2 bodies glued to Ray fucking Allen of all people... make ANYONE else take the shot, I don't care if it's wide open...

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2015, 12:29 AM

Dropping bombs like Hiroshima :wow

YGWHI
08-05-2015, 11:14 AM
The old haters line, good to see you concede defeat. Calling someone a hater is more or less saying I don't have anything else left to say, so I am just going to call you a "hater"

There aren't haters in this thread? Kawhi is a role player, he can't play good on other team, he won't be worth half his salary, he cost us many titles.

He is NOT star player. The idea of a max contract for Kawhi is and always will be LAUGHABLE. He is a good role player who plays good D and that's it... Kawhi should really be paid as a quality role player (6-8 million a year).

He won't be worth half his salary. Overrated will take on a whole new meaning.

Kahi is nothing without Parker and POp.

Yeah he really shut up the haters this season vs the clippers. Matt Barnes really?

Dropping bombs like Hiroshima

These poor guys, how bad they feel now after Kawhi makes max money being a true star.

spurraider21
08-05-2015, 11:24 AM
There aren't haters in this thread? Kawhi is a role player, he can't play good on other team, he won't be worth half his salary, he cost us many titles.

These poor guys, how bad they feel now after Kawhi makes max money being a true star.
hater and great yacht are trolls. kbl is the only one that legitimately doesn't like kawhi for some reason :lol

YGWHI
08-05-2015, 11:31 AM
hater and great yacht are trolls. kbl is the only one that legitimately doesn't like kawhi for some reason :lol

Kool Bob Love isn't a troll? I thought he was LOL

TheyCallMePro, Hoops of Czar don't seem trolls just stupid.

spurraider21
08-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Kool Bob Love isn't a troll? LOL

TheyCallMePro, Hoops of Czar don't seem trolls just stupid.
i'm not sure about kbl, might be a troll... i just think he's stupid

BD24
08-05-2015, 02:14 PM
This. Kawhi is probably my favorite Spur, either him or Duncan. The ridicoulus Tony Parker bullshit from the short bus crew gets fucking ridicoulus though.

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 02:59 PM
i'm not sure about kbl, might be a troll... i just think he's stupid

I couldn't care less what some bandwagon Cali fan thinks of me. You ain't fooling no one clown.

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 03:02 PM

You didn't see game 6 bandwagon fan? He went 1-2 when the game was on the line to cost us our 1st fif. Than he let Matt fucking Barnes out play him in the 1st fucking round this year. DPOY my ass.

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 03:06 PM

lots of players in the league paying for max money that are overrated. Kawhi is one of them.

im happy Pop releaze that it's 1st round exits for the Spurs when Kawhi is leading the team. LMA is a God send. :tu

Brazil
08-05-2015, 03:32 PM
that thread should be sticked tbh :lol

bic50
08-05-2015, 06:54 PM
lots of players in the league paying for max money that are overrated. Kawhi is one of them.

im happy Pop releaze that it's 1st round exits for the Spurs when Kawhi is leading the team. LMA is a God send. :tu
Kawhi got his max because the team looked like s*** without him and were barely a .500 team. Defense was horrible. With a healthy kawhi the spurs looked like the title team from the year prior heading into the playoffs, you dumb whore.
Pop realized that parker could be on his last legs, TD will contribute but him and manu are quite possibly done after next season, spurs had an opportunity to land a big name FA and they went for it, but you're too stupid to realize (that's how you spell realize you crackhead) that. Kawhi in that clippers series dropped a career high on barnes, and was being doubled teamed, averaged 25ppg the 1st half of the series. But yet you only focus on the last 3 games. Smh. And apparently 2014 finals never happened according to you.
Weren't you one of the ones that were like But but but parker is the leader of this team, we only go as far as parker takes us, kawhi is just a role player. First round exit parker plays like ass the entire series then you're like but but but kawhi is the leader of the team its all his fault :lol. Lma is a god send now kawhi has someone there to help lead the charge to another chip :tu

z0sa
08-05-2015, 07:03 PM
:lmao OP getting incinerated, per par

bic50
08-05-2015, 07:05 PM
I couldn't care less what some bandwagon Cali fan thinks of me. You ain't fooling no one clown.
And why would anyone take the usual garbage takes from a cambodian crack whore seriously? Hate to break it to you but the majority here think you're pretty f****** stupid. And they're right

You didn't see game 6 bandwagon fan? He went 1-2 when the game was on the line to cost us our 1st fif. Than he let Matt fucking Barnes out play him in the 1st fucking round this year. DPOY my ass.
I heard crack can cause you to lose you're memory. Seems to me you completely forgot a year. 2013 blank 2015. And you only remember the last 3 games vs clippers :rolleyes.

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 07:21 PM
And why would anyone take the usual garbage takes from a cambodian crack whore seriously? Hate to break it to you but the majority here think you're pretty f****** stupid. And they're right

I heard crack can cause you to lose you're memory. Seems to me you completely forgot a year. 2013 blank 2015. And you only remember the last 3 games vs clippers :rolleyes.

Speaking of bandwagon,

post-6, post-5, and post-LMA.....yikes.

bic50
08-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Speaking of bandwagon,

Just respond to my post you street walker.

post-6, post-5, and post-LMA.....yikes.
Just respond to my post you street walker. :rolleyes

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-05-2015, 07:32 PM
:lol such a terrible poster..

Venti Quattro
08-05-2015, 07:41 PM
:lmao another shitpost

bic50
08-05-2015, 07:48 PM

:lmao another shitpost
So which one of you scrubs is kbl?

Biggems
08-05-2015, 08:42 PM

of course he will........the Spurs have to travel to LA, Sacramento, and Oakland every year.

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2015, 08:54 PM
such a terrible poster..

another shitpost
Here comes the semen shield, protecting Apa 'by coincidence'...

So which one of you scrubs is kbl?

RD2191
08-05-2015, 09:31 PM
of course he will........the Spurs have to travel to LA, Sacramento, and Oakland every year.

RD2191
08-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Lol. Coming from the forum jizz rag.

timtonymanu
08-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Lol. Coming from the forum jizz rag.

He'll log into one of his alts so he can agree with himself again

timtonymanu
08-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Just respond to my post you street walker. :rolleyes

His comebacks are awful anyway. :lol

bic50
08-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Lol. Coming from the forum jizz rag.:lol

bic50
08-05-2015, 10:09 PM
He'll log into one of his alts so he can agree with himself again

Kind of figured that :lol

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 10:13 PM

You see how salty these clowns are? :lmao

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Nigga your takes are awful, I don't know why you're laughing. Now, go on... Hold on to someone's pocket faggot.

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Nigga your takes are awful, I don't know why you're laughing. Now, go on... Hold on to someone's pocket faggot.

timtonymanu
08-05-2015, 10:31 PM

The other semen shield

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2015, 10:33 PM
The other semen shield
You prefer your cereal with jizz, queer.

timtonymanu
08-05-2015, 10:34 PM
:lol Cat Love was getting ganged up on so he needed one of his alts/friends to come in here and defend him per par

TheGreatYacht
08-05-2015, 10:37 PM
How can someone get ganged up by one person? Tbh.

YGWHI
08-05-2015, 11:16 PM
This. Kawhi is probably my favorite Spur, either him or Duncan. The ridicoulus Tony Parker bullshit from the short bus crew gets fucking ridicoulus though.

If Kawhi is one of your favorite Spur's, talk about him, leave Parker bullshit out of Kawhi Leonard threads.

RD2191
08-05-2015, 11:24 PM
:lol Cat Love was getting ganged up on so he needed one of his alts/friends to come in here and defend him per par

BD24
08-05-2015, 11:25 PM
If Kawhi is one of your favorite Spur's, talk about him, leave Parker bullshit out of Kawhi Leonard threads.
WTF are you talking about? I never talk about Parker? Are you on drugs?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-05-2015, 11:26 PM
So you came back to get another golden shower, eh?

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Nah he must have mistaken you for the local druggie supremeguy.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-05-2015, 11:27 PM
How do you see the keyboard with your dunlap in the way?

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 11:27 PM

Be honest what did NLS do to you to be this upset? Holy shit.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-05-2015, 11:30 PM
Be honest what did NLS do to you to be this upset? Holy shit.
I've never talked to the guy once, tbh..

The guy literally follows me around and quotes me/sends me weird messages.. I probably fucked his sister, tbh.. That dirty hoe :lol

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 11:31 PM

But my comebacks are bad tho. Yikes.

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2015, 11:34 PM
I've never talked to the guy once, tbh..

The guy literally follows me around and quotes me/sends me weird messages.. I probably fucked his sister, tbh.. That dirty hoe :lol

He does the same to me. I already told him not to quote me and he's listen for now. Hope all is good in the real world tho b.

Superman Cam looking Godly. Can't wait. :tu

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-05-2015, 11:38 PM
He does the same to me. I already told him not to quote me and he's listen for now. Hope all is good in the real world tho b.

Superman Cam looking Godly. Can't wait. :tu

Been good bro.. Fishing out on my boat during the time off I've had, and the squeeze just purchased a brand new 2015 Accord.. That's why I haven't been on much.. That and it's not even worth responding to OverweightDiaz

YGWHI
08-05-2015, 11:38 PM

Why you question this? You mentioned Parker in this thread.

There are enough threads about Parker, why we should talk about him in Kawhi Leonard threads?

YGWHI
08-05-2015, 11:53 PM

Spurs' FO think Kawhi is overrated?

"Kawhi’s given our team and our organization a lift that has put us back in position to compete for championships. That’s a special gift to receive from a player" R.C.Buford.

I'll simplify it for your little brain, let's just say without Kawhi, the Spurs wouldn't make the Finals again.

timtonymanu
08-06-2015, 01:23 AM
:lol No lyfe scrub making stuff up now

Kool Bob Love always looking through my page, looking for posts every time I call him out for the shitty poster he is.

timtonymanu
08-06-2015, 01:26 AM

Hey rob, apparently we are the same person these days. :lol

timtonymanu
08-06-2015, 01:28 AM
But my comebacks are bad tho. Yikes.

Got to you so bad, you had to quote it twice.

Axegrinder
08-06-2015, 02:53 AM
WTF are you talking about? I never talk about Parker? Are you on drugs?Ignore..this moron made the ASSumption for no reason that I hated on KL in another thread and stated that he went through my posts (proven to be a lie) and saw that I did, then refused to provide a SINGLE post of proof, then lied and said he did.. Prob just yet another alt of some lonely taint looking for attention

YGWHI
08-06-2015, 03:09 AM
Ignore..this moron made the ASSumption for no reason that I hated on KL in another thread and stated that he went through my posts (proven to be a lie) and saw that I did, then refused to provide a SINGLE post of proof, then lied and said he did.. Prob just yet another alt of some lonely taint looking for attention

The guy who isn't a hater but try to ruin every Kawhi Leonard appreciation thread.Can't find a good comment of him praising Kawhi. I wonder why...

ChumpDumper
08-06-2015, 03:11 AM
lol alts

Axegrinder
08-06-2015, 03:13 AM
The guy who isn't a hater but try to ruin every Kawhi Leonard appreciation thread.Can't find a good comment of him praising Kawhi. I wonder why...ONE example of me "trying to ruin every KL thread" or you are AGAIN proven to be a pathetic liar..AND now you move goalposts..You REALLY suck at this:lol

YGWHI
08-06-2015, 03:20 AM
ONE example of me "trying to ruin every KL thread" or you are AGAIN proven to be a pathetic liar..AND now you move goalposts..You REALLY suck at this:lol

Your comment in the last Kawhi Leonard appreciation thread, praises him?

Axegrinder
08-06-2015, 03:24 AM
So, if I dont praise KL constantly Im trying to "ruin" threads? Ya, you are just too ignorant to engage

YGWHI
08-06-2015, 03:32 AM
So, if I dont praise KL constantly Im trying to "ruin" threads? Ya, you are just too ignorant to engage

Constantly means never?

Axegrinder
08-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Still waiting on your "proof" simpleton..

YGWHI
08-06-2015, 03:46 AM
You can find the last Kawhi Leonard appreciation thread on page 2. Link it to read your comments. Or any of the next threads about Kawhi in page 3 and 4.

BD24
08-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Ignore..this moron made the ASSumption for no reason that I hated on KL in another thread and stated that he went through my posts (proven to be a lie) and saw that I did, then refused to provide a SINGLE post of proof, then lied and said he did.. Prob just yet another alt of some lonely taint looking for attention
Haha I guess if you aren't constantly licking kawhis asshole like certain posters then your a kawhi hater.

RD2191
08-06-2015, 11:06 AM
Hey rob, apparently we are the same person these days. :lol

:lol nolyfes cat hair must be getting to his head. Bum probably has a gas leak in his shit apartment or something.

SnakeBoy
08-06-2015, 01:36 PM
:lmao OP getting incinerated, per par

Op enjoys getting shit on for his terrible takes tbh.

Brazil
08-07-2015, 07:31 AM
I'm sure OP would give his aunt to kawhi as a gift tbh...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
08-07-2015, 08:20 AM

Just saying, but it sounds like you are referring to yourself as the Big Fake Dildo.

BD24
08-07-2015, 10:18 AM
I'm sure OP would give his aunt to kawhi as a gift tbh...only if he could sit in the corner and watch tbh

Brazil
08-07-2015, 11:49 AM
only if he could sit in the corner and watch tbh

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Just saying, but it sounds like you are referring to yourself as the Big Fake Dildo.
His most sensible post yet, tbh

Plum Island
08-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Ha ha ha! I thought that too when I read it. I was sitting there thinking: WTF?

Plum Island
08-07-2015, 04:19 PM
His most sensible post yet, tbh
Your sig is so Boss. Any time I can watch that ugly, white dickface get humiliated brings a smile upon my face.
And especially by the Human Highlight Reel... I remember that rivalry.

BD24
08-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Ohhhh, I see what you were trying to do bumping all those threads faggot. Nope, your shame will stay on the front page. :toast

TheGreatYacht
08-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Ohhhh, I see what you were trying to do bumping all those threads faggot. Nope, your shame will stay on the front page. :toast
He always does that shit :lmao good catch

Spurtacular
04-05-2016, 08:42 PM

TheGreatYacht
04-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Good find tbh :lol

dabom
04-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Good thing the Spurs made him the top banana. Great thread OP. :tu

TheGreatYacht
04-05-2016, 09:12 PM
When LMA rests, sure :tu

BD24
04-05-2016, 09:45 PM
forgot about this shitty thread. Hard to remember all of the horrible threads aunt fucker makes. Solid bump Spurtacular even if you are a Jimmer loving faggot.

Spurtacular
04-06-2016, 01:07 AM
forgot about this shitty thread. Hard to remember all of the horrible threads aunt fucker makes. Solid bump Spurtacular even if you are a Jimmer loving faggot.

I'm still looking for the one(s) that he throws a tantrum(s) that Kawhi should leave "this shitty team" (stuff to that effect).

AFMadison
04-06-2016, 03:58 AM
OP doesn't understand the game of basketball period, also has shitty takes/lies

wingster
04-06-2016, 04:01 AM
When LMA rests, sure :tu
Who hit the game winner tonight?

Brazil
03-16-2017, 05:16 PM
found it :lol

dabom
03-16-2017, 05:39 PM

dabom
03-16-2017, 05:41 PM

OP one of the real ones. :tu

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 05:45 PM
lol altslol going to orlando nightclubs

bus driver
03-16-2017, 08:17 PM
According to a close friend of mine, she said this thread is full of shit :pctoss

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 08:23 PM
same source that told harlem that lebron was staying in miami :lol

dabom
03-16-2017, 08:33 PM
same source that told harlem that lebron was staying in miami :lol

OP was correct though. The Spurs made Kawhi the top dog and everything was fine. :lmao

K...
03-16-2017, 08:38 PM
isn't there a different thread where he says Kawhi is going to sign a max contract with another team and leave the spurs. Even though he was restricted and everyone knew the spurs would 100% match?

Chris
03-16-2017, 08:41 PM

ElNono
03-16-2017, 08:51 PM
you gotta give credit, tbh, apo came up with fake news before fake news was a thing...

GSH
03-16-2017, 09:28 PM
you gotta give credit, tbh, apo came up with fake news before fake news was a thing...

:lol And at least he had sources... even if they were the voices inside his head. I mean, it's not like he just made things up.

rastaspur
03-17-2017, 12:54 AM
:lol And at least he had sources... even if they were the voices inside his head. I mean, it's not like he just made things up.

He had cruddy sources... His aunt had cold sores.... tomata, tomato.....

offset formation
03-17-2017, 01:23 AM
Haha. His friend?? Haha.a

playbonner15
03-17-2017, 04:49 AM
Streets ahead of TSpence tbh:lol

CGD
03-17-2017, 08:08 AM
Streets ahead of TSpence tbh:lol

You laugh, but there were so many fools on this board that actually believed that spence dude.

BD24
03-17-2017, 10:13 PM
Hahaha. Dabom coming in and semen shielding per par

BillMc
03-17-2017, 10:16 PM

Spurtacular
03-17-2017, 11:33 PM
I'm trolling when I make kawhi threads

sananspursfan21
03-17-2017, 11:39 PM
How is this thread still going?!

TheGreatYacht
10-08-2018, 01:20 PM
How has this thread not been bumped yet? Better question should be why is OP pinked while dascrub is let free without a helmet around here?

According to a close friend of mine, she said this thread is full of shit :pctoss

My nigga :wow

BD24
10-08-2018, 03:43 PM
This thread was made in 2014.

good try though faggot

SAGirl
10-08-2018, 03:46 PM
:wow

JakeCuenca
10-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Lol

phxspurfan
10-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Stop bumping your old Kawhi threads apo

ElNono
10-10-2018, 08:53 PM
How has this thread not been bumped yet? Better question should be why is OP pinked while dascrub is let free without a helmet around here?

He signed a contract with the Spurs AFTER this thread was made... smdh...

apalisoc_9
07-27-2019, 04:57 PM
Interesting

apalisoc_9
07-27-2019, 04:59 PM

That's what I'm thinking...

Really hoping my buddy is just playing a joke on me though...

But in terms of him knowing kawhi in person, This I am 100% sure...

Hmm

K...
07-27-2019, 05:11 PM
Remember when you said kawhi was going to turn down the qo to become a free agent or something? Stopped cock right two times a day

Ulysses
07-27-2019, 06:31 PM

wow

RD2191
07-27-2019, 06:48 PM
OP shitting all over the homers :lol

SpurSpike
07-27-2019, 07:02 PM
When people bump their own thread to stoke their own ego it kinda comes of as douche attention seeking tbh.

BD24
07-27-2019, 07:37 PM
He signed a contract with the Spurs AFTER this thread was made... smdh...
This tbh :lol

Faggot ass OP misleading people per par

Legacy
07-27-2019, 07:57 PM

:wow

DAF86
07-27-2019, 08:57 PM

Interesting.

BatManu20
07-28-2019, 01:39 PM
This thread was made 4 years before Kawhi demanded trade... stop.

OldMan88
07-28-2019, 03:43 PM
Time to LOCK this thread.

tmtcsc
07-28-2019, 11:31 PM
Hmm

Based on your thread and source, you must have been sick to your stomach watching nephew limp his ass around while his uncle simultaneously leaked nonsense regarding hurt feelings and mistrust.

No one in the league likes Uncle Dennis. He’s no genius. He cost his nephew tens of millions of dollars & a high profile shoe endorsement. He threw undeserved shade at the Spurs’ front office & medical staff & behaved like an ignorant jackal.

If he had advised his nephew to be a professional and leave when he became an unrestricted free-agent, KL would have made significantly more $ and kept his reputation and integrity untarnished.

I believe KL will be forever handicapped by his chronic quad condition & never play another full season. He teamed up with a B level superstar in Paul George and jeopardized the Clippers’ future in the process. Count me as a non-believer in the Clips winning a championship.

Spurtacular
07-28-2019, 11:40 PM

Did you trade instant messages?

:rollin

DMC
07-29-2019, 12:54 AM

Interesting