PDA

View Full Version : Movies

JudynTX
11-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Are you one of those people that have to see a movie the day it is released? :wakeup

There's only a handful of movies I wanted to see when released, Prometheus is the last one.

CavsSuperFan
11-07-2014, 04:30 PM
I stood in line for hours to see Selena...:smokin

RD2191
11-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Haven't been to the movies in about 3 years. Too much CGI bullshit. If a movie isn't breaking records it's considered a flop. Just terrible shit all around.

xmas1997
11-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Are you one of those people that have to see a movie the day it is released? :wakeup

There's only a handful of movies I wanted to see when released, Prometheus is the last one.

How was Prometheus?

I was curious about it.

Don't know about seeing them the very day it is released but some movies I have to see at the theater to get the full effect.

JudynTX
11-07-2014, 04:52 PM
How was Prometheus?

I was curious about it.

Don't know about seeing them the very day it is released but some movies I have to see at the theater to get the full effect.

I liked it. It got some bad reviews. Look for PII sometime next year.

Avante
11-07-2014, 05:47 PM
I want to see it the day it's released and do try to do that but if I can't no big deal, I can wait a day or two.

Franklin
11-07-2014, 08:30 PM
I only see Scarlett's films and I'll see them as soon as they're released on thepiratebay, in other words I wouldn't pay a penny for entertainment but in the form of electricity bills tbh.

Fabbs
11-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Stiller or whoever is holding up Zoolander 2 is just wrong.

Proxy
11-08-2014, 01:22 PM
I will for potentially promising sci-fi movies. Saw Interstellar, and Prometheus as well.

Or for Refn and PTA directed flicks... will be wanting to see Inherent Vice asap.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2014, 02:21 PM
I never watch anything the first day or weekends or holidays. Why go when you are guaranteed a crowd?

I believe I will go to see Interstellar in the 70mm IMAX format. That the kind of geekiness I prefer over being among the first to watch something.

Blake
11-08-2014, 02:42 PM
I generally wait for the movies to hit the $2 theater at the Fiesta 16. Nice clean theater and we've never not gotten a good seat.

Last movie I paid full price was IMAX 3D for Avatar in the opening weekend. We got there 40 minutes ahead and we still had to wait in line. And it was so crowded it was hot and miserable.

Fuck that.