PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Medvedenko

Sybok
11-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Your pain, it runs deep. Share that pain with me and from the sharing gain strength. You're going to need that strength throughout the remainder of the season. Yes, yes I know, these Spurstalk fatnecks are pieces of human excrement, sure, I get that, but you cannot continue to harbor such grief and lash out erratically like a faulty pressure release valve about to cause a boiler explosion.

Your team is in ruins, and the cancer is growing inside. Your peers seem to care more about the cancer than about the body, and they cheer it on, claiming it needs to metastasize to every trip down the floor. It's not the cancer's fault that the body cannot handle it, cancer is a strong disease and the body is weak. The body hasn't had any decent treatments in a few years, and the insurance money all went to treat that one form of cancer with holistic medicine and, well... it's not working as we'd hoped. But it is what it is, rejoice in knowing that others are doing well and thinking of you in your time of need.

A great human once said "emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds", and he was right. Sure he died of a toe infection because he thought God would heal him, but doesn't that really fit into what's happening in your life right now? Isn't your team the Bob Marley of the NBA, dying because they were too stupid to get treatment? I realize comparing Bob Marley to a basketball team is borderline sacrilegious, however the Lakers were once a great team until the cancer came. They survived the HIV by getting rid of the host, but now there's a cancer and it's been bolstered and given control of the body. It will end soon, rest assured, and pay no mind to those snickering imbeciles after every Lakers loss, they just don't know what it's like to miss a playoffs.

Yours in healing,

Sy

Bynumite
11-08-2014, 01:47 AM
Didn't read... OP is old and a faggot.

sook
11-08-2014, 02:16 AM
read completely, OP is cool.

Splits
11-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Read 3 times, contacting publisher...

AlexJones