PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: NYC bus fight

m>s
11-08-2014, 03:15 PM
negresses thought they could get away with hitting on men twice their size..but ivan says IVAN STRONK!!! :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0

dirk4mvp
11-08-2014, 03:19 PM
inb4 spurstalk's hershey brigade defends this shit

Last time I checked there is nothing wrong with slapping a wild sheboon, especially when she's really cranky and instigating shit, mad about her welfare checks being mailed late, imo.

Infinite_limit
11-08-2014, 03:22 PM
See this is why I have to move overseas if I want to use public transportation like a free human being.

Splits
11-08-2014, 03:22 PM
That was awesome, dude took her boy to the shed, shouldn't have let him go.

Pero
11-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Don't know what got her started like that but she slapped him first... Don't know why anyone would defend that shit. BTW, do all New Yorkers talk like that? I barely understood anything. :lol

m>s
>b-b-but muh shoes i got on and muh clothes, get yuh money up nigguh

this is sadly pretty much the mindless consumerism and hedonism that america has been reduced to, fucking nig nogs man

m>s
Don't know what got her started like that but she slapped him first... Don't know why anyone would defend that shit. BTW, do all New Yorkers talk like that? I barely understood anything. :lol
yes, but mostly just the basketball-american variety

TE
11-08-2014, 03:31 PM
I don't get how things like that (the ones resembling those women) are even born. Fucking trash of society tbh.

Cry Havoc
11-08-2014, 03:34 PM
You swing at someone with a foreign object and ALL bets are off. She's lucky that was open handed. He could have bent her in half with a full strength punch.

:lmao at the fedora wearing wannabe white knight getting tooled even when the guy he sucker punched had three women attacking him.

Good on the other dude for stepping up though, that could have gotten ugly had he not cleaned house. If 4 people attack me at the same time and I get the upper hand I'm not going to stop until they're all completely unconscious. Fucking cowards.

Joseph Kony
11-08-2014, 03:35 PM
n!ggers :lmao

11-08-2014, 03:36 PM
In on NBA basketball thread

TE
11-08-2014, 03:39 PM
You swing at someone with a foreign object and ALL bets are off. She's lucky that was open handed. He could have bent her in half with a full strength punch.

:lmao at the fedora wearing wannabe white knight getting tooled even when the guy he sucker punched had three women attacking him.

Good on the other dude for stepping up though, that could have gotten ugly had he not cleaned house. If 4 people attack me at the same time and I get the upper hand I'm not going to stop until they're all completely unconscious. Fucking cowards.
Same here. Especially on that last part. It's open season when you get jumped, regardless of gender.

Cry Havoc
11-08-2014, 03:41 PM
In on NBA basketball thread

The tall dude was credited with one huge game changing swat. Relevant.

Malik Hairston
11-08-2014, 03:43 PM
:lmao the nigga filming this with the goods, tbh :lmao..

I hate obnoxious women, especially hoodrats, so I don't mind this if she hit him first..

RD2191
11-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Lmfao. I don't see black or white, just a woman. That was a hell of a slap though. Hilarious video. Then ol dude got his ass whooped. Anyone know the back story?

Infinite_limit
11-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Wanted to see him clean house for a little longer

RD2191
11-08-2014, 03:49 PM

:lmaoI'm done.

Chomag
11-08-2014, 03:54 PM
"I don't agree with men physically hitting women but women have become disillusioned by the feminist movement that they are somehow physically capable of squaring off with a man.. this could all have been avoided by just keeping your hands to yourself, not talking wrecklessly and conducting yourself like a lady.. hope this video helps both sides women and men on the consequences of not Respecting one another and exercising general decorum. Stop feeding the stereotypes people."

I saw this comment and I totally agree with it.

Infinite_limit
11-08-2014, 03:56 PM
She verbally abused him and then physically. She should have charges put on her

Chomag
11-08-2014, 03:58 PM
But yeah I think she got the Black slapped out of her.

Jodelo
11-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Why would anyone jump in and defend that women? Glad she got served and what a slap it was. :lmao

11-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Good one

UZER
11-08-2014, 04:15 PM
"I don't agree with men physically hitting women but women have become disillusioned by the feminist movement that they are somehow physically capable of squaring off with a man.. this could all have been avoided by just keeping your hands to yourself, not talking wrecklessly and conducting yourself like a lady.. hope this video helps both sides women and men on the consequences of not Respecting one another and exercising general decorum. Stop feeding the stereotypes people."

I saw this comment and I totally agree with it.

I've had the conversation with people that today's generation of kids are growing up watching movies, shows etc. where women are taking out multiple men with kicks and punches and body slamming dudes left and right. :lol

Women want it both ways nowadays. Treat me like a lady, but ima call you motha fucka and slap you upside the head when I want to, and you how dare you hit me back...motha fucka.

baseline bum
11-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Still like the bus driver better tbh

fDAut8NRKUw

LkrFan
11-08-2014, 04:27 PM
I've had the conversation with people that today's generation of kids are growing up watching movies, shows etc. where women are taking out multiple men with kicks and punches and body slamming dudes left and right. :lol

Women want it both ways nowadays. Treat me like a lady, but ima call you motha fucka and slap you upside the head when I want to, and you how dare you hit me back...motha fucka.
:lmao

RD2191
11-08-2014, 04:35 PM
By the way what is horse doing in nyc? Tbh.

Floyd Pacquiao
11-08-2014, 04:55 PM
:lmao black women living up to det stereotype
and they wonder why their the least desired

bobcatfan4life
11-08-2014, 05:05 PM
:lmao White guy reminds me of Lennie from Of Mice and Men.

AlexJones
11-08-2014, 05:42 PM
lol niggas wearing sunglasses inside

LkrFan
11-08-2014, 05:55 PM

Word. Other races have bodies just like 'em, are not "nappy headed hoes," puts out more easily and have way less drama.

If they don't get it together and learn when to STFU, #RIPSISTAS :lol

DMC
11-08-2014, 06:59 PM
African ground ballers tbh.

Franklin
11-08-2014, 07:09 PM
NY used to be a much better place before Scarlett the goddess moved to Paris tbh :cry

FkLA
11-08-2014, 07:49 PM
He slapped that bitch with a shoe I think, you can see the shoe drop to the ground right after slapping her. The one he was actually exchanging punches with wasn't a girl that was the long haired faggot that was sitting next to the group of chicks--probably a friend of theirs imo.

Was the tall dude slow or foreign? He sounded kinda strange tbh.

m>s
11-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Dudes russian I think, learn to read the OP

jimbo
11-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Dudes russian I think, learn to read the OP

UTSA degree tbh...

and fucking lmao at Lennie. That dude coulda fuckin annihilated that guy that stepped in. Wish he would have tbh.

FkLA
11-08-2014, 09:47 PM
^Who are you again ?

TDMVPDPOY
11-08-2014, 11:08 PM
lol t he small guy when he finished gettin beat up, the way he walked away at the end....lol isnt that how a faggot walks? so the faggot beat up

reminds me of the thread downstairs would u jump in for ur ho if shes the one that started the fight, and gets a beat down...

1 dumb kent, with 3 other dumb cunts peer pressure

Bulaien999
11-08-2014, 11:23 PM
After the slap it looked like he was about to choke slam dude that jumped in lmfao!!!

PingPong
11-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Black girls and a latino fucker who punch from behind.

DJR210
11-09-2014, 12:01 AM

The New Yorkers I've known have all been like that. They're naturally annoying and obnoxious as fuck, as most east coasters are.

ElNono
11-09-2014, 12:02 AM
The New Yorkers I've known have all been like that. They're naturally annoying and obnoxious as fuck, as most east coasters are.

:cry

Splits
11-09-2014, 12:29 AM

Real 'Murcans :cry

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2010/11/23/20/the-most-white-trash-family-photo-ever-taken-19376-1290562379-10.jpg

Red Hawk #21
11-09-2014, 12:34 AM

Exactly. Negresses are the ugliest, dirtiest, meanest and most unattractive "women" on the fucking planet. Then after all the shit they do they have the nerve to bitch about no one wanting them :rollin

Props to the guy in the video for knocking some sense into that beast. :toast

KaiRMD1
11-09-2014, 12:51 AM
That guy rules, he fucked everybody up and that fat wolverine showing up, hilarious!

Silver&Black
11-09-2014, 12:58 AM
:lmao the nigga filming this with the goods, tbh :lmao.

By far the best part of the vid...

Woo Bum-kon
11-09-2014, 02:38 AM
lol at the white knight getting his shit pushed in.

Infinite_limit
11-09-2014, 02:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4ORPqFE.jpg

Sean Cagney
11-09-2014, 03:32 AM
NY used to be a much better place before Scarlett the goddess moved to Paris tbh :cry

Ehhh, it used to be a much better place in the 90's when hip hop was actually good (RIP to it now) and they had a ton of classic albums. I had no clue Scarlett actually lived there though, that would make it slightly better I agree :lol

I would not go as far to say most east coasters but some yes I agree. Depends on their mental state and what parts they are from. I don't judge all by a few iI have met. I agree on some NY'ers I have met though, true indeed.

Trainwreck2100
11-09-2014, 09:56 AM
dem two fine responsible african americans who kept their shit and broke it up deserve some recognition

DJR210
11-09-2014, 10:55 AM
:cry

:lol especially Philly, with your damn "s" at the end of everything

"Fuck all of yous"

Trainwreck2100
11-09-2014, 11:00 AM
:lol especially Philly, with your damn "s" at the end of everything

"Fuck all of yous"

dat nigga el nono is from jersey, he just goes to philly games cause it's cheap

DJR210
11-09-2014, 11:02 AM

He has two venues to stalk Manu from

xellos88330
11-09-2014, 11:05 AM
He slapped that bitch with a shoe I think, you can see the shoe drop to the ground right after slapping her. The one he was actually exchanging punches with wasn't a girl that was the long haired faggot that was sitting next to the group of chicks--probably a friend of theirs imo.

Was the tall dude slow or foreign? He sounded kinda strange tbh.

Either that or it was a shoe she just got done looting. :P

Spur-Addict
11-09-2014, 11:08 AM
:lol @1:36

ElNono
11-09-2014, 01:00 PM

He has two venues to stalk Manu from

:lol yous guys... wont some cuoffe?

loquats
11-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Wow. This has got to be the most ignorant, racists, fucked up in the head basketball forum in existence. And for all you idiots with the words for the "******s"...clean out your own dirty, wet dog smelling, lice infested closet before you throw words at someone else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUoRvZpJD8o

m>s
11-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Wow. This has got to be the most ignorant, racists, fucked up in the head basketball forum in existence. And for all you idiots with the words for the "******s"...clean out your own dirty, wet dog smelling, lice infested closet before you throw words at someone else

calm down jamal the football game is on

loquats
11-09-2014, 02:42 PM
calm down jamal the football game is on

Ok Bubba Joe..or is it Jesus? Care for a Natural Light?

m>s
11-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Ok Bubba Joe..or is it Jesus? Care for a Natural Light?
kool filter kings and a 40 of bud ice tbh

Texas_Ranger
11-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Nice slap.

loquats
11-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Exactly. Negresses are the ugliest, dirtiest, meanest and most unattractive "women" on the fucking planet. Then after all the shit they do they have the nerve to bitch about no one wanting them :rollin

Props to the guy in the video for knocking some sense into that beast. :toast

It's only flat assed, wrinkled lipped, pungent smelling white women I have ever seen rolling around in mud like it's fun while they "dance" like retards. Black women are pretty meticulous about being clean. But you wouldn't know that because you are an idiot.

It's only black and "latino" women with black features that I want. So there's that.

m>s
11-09-2014, 03:03 PM
lol you're on the wrong forum to be so culturally n!gger

loquats
11-09-2014, 03:11 PM
lol you're on the wrong forum to be so culturally n!gger

What you wrote isn't even coherent. You scat loving, war losing fuckhead.

m>s
11-09-2014, 03:24 PM
lol thinking there's anything coherent about what was said just because your simplistic primitive chimp brain can't keep up

even black folks here on this forum would call you a n!gger. there is a difference, and you are 100% culturally n!gger evidenced by your posts and chimping out in this thread.

loquats
11-09-2014, 03:35 PM
lol thinking there's anything coherent about what was said just because your simplistic primitive chimp brain can't keep up

even black folks here on this forum would call you a n!gger. there is a difference, and you are 100% culturally n!gger evidenced by your posts and chimping out in this thread.

No, it wasn't in any way coherent except to you.

Funny, I have hardly any hair on my body naturally, full lips, and lice free. Yet you, most likely hairy as fuck, wrinkled chimp like lips, flat bullet chimp like head, and in need of a good lice picking, has the nads to call someone else a chimp?

I'd say all of these things to your face if you are having trouble reading it.

m>s
11-09-2014, 03:41 PM
No, it wasn't in any way coherent except to you.

Funny, I have hardly any hair on my body naturally, full lips, and lice free. Yet you, most likely hairy as fuck, wrinkled chimp like lips, flat bullet chimp like head, and in need of a good lice picking, has the nads to call someone else a chimp?

I'd say all of these things to your face if you are having trouble reading it.

those are neanderthall traits you describe, which contrary to popular opinion neanderthals had larger craniums and were smarter and more advanced in many ways than their homo sapien counterparts. the average european has neanderthal dna while n!ggers have none. this could be one of the reasons why we are so much better than you.

and i'd say all of this back to your face in retort, and if you showed your chimp tendencies and tried to get violent i'd break your arms and your face with superior nordic strength comrade. soon we will prove that we can be just as violent as you if push come to shove. i am a lion and you are a chimpanzee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

loquats
11-09-2014, 03:50 PM
those are neanderthall traits you describe, which contrary to popular opinion neanderthals had larger craniums and were smarter and more advanced in many ways than their homo sapien counterparts. the average european has neanderthal dna while n!ggers have none. this could be one of the reasons why we are so much better than you.

and i'd say all of this back to your face in retort, and if you showed your chimp tendencies and tried to get violent i'd break your arms and your face with superior nordic strength comrade. soon we will prove that we can be just as violent as you if push come to shove. i am a lion and you are a chimpanzee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

Now we have the revisionist cracker history at work. LOL! Nordic strength? LOL! Yeah the internet is where your kind belongs. In real life it's constant bitch slaps for you. As for violence, people like you have already proven how ape wild and violent you are. No other race on the planet is responsible for so much unnecessary human death. Just watched an 8 piece documentary on the Civil War and WWII just to name a few...nice job!

I'll tell you what, I will definitely show this thread to the league office since I highly doubt they want their league soiled by websites like this and fuckheads like you.

Have a nice day with your cheap beer.

m>s
11-09-2014, 03:52 PM
the civil war was fought so that chimps like you could be freed from being sold into slavery by jews

if you can't take the heat then get the fuck out of the kitchen, get outta here you're done. tell the jew adam silver i said hi :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Now we have the revisionist cracker history at work. LOL! Nordic strength? LOL! Yeah the internet is where your kind belongs. In real life it's constant bitch slaps for you. As for violence, people like you have already proven how ape wild and violent you are. No other race on the planet is responsible for so much unnecessary human death. Just watched an 8 piece documentary on the Civil War and WWII just to name a few...nice job!

I'll tell you what, I will definitely show this thread to the league office since I highly doubt they want their league soiled by websites like this and fuckheads like you.

Dude don't waste your time with this cat...those of us that know are used to it....He's been known around here for years for going around trying to start internet fights and when people call his bluff he runs faster than 2 Hussein Bolts :lol There was this one guy named RocketFanYao that literally scared the living shit out of this guy...If you could see the digital fear on his face when he thought he was about to get capped by a real gang member it was priceless...dude was scared shitless and in fact he stopped posting for a few weeks because his nerves were so rattled. :lmao..he will challenge you and then run away or make an excuse at the last min...he's even afraid to go meet some members of this forum at park to play basketball because he thinks I will show up...LMFAO he's paranoid like a muthafucker :lol

He also has a fascination with Big Black Cocks....he was banned recently after melting down over a thread in the Club talking about small dicks...he went on the reveal in that thread that he indeed had a small cock and when everyone started laughing at him he went on tirade and started posting pictures of fake BBC's...this dude is a total fraud and a sham....around here he's known as white trash comic relief :lmao

m>s
11-09-2014, 05:26 PM
^Lmao posted via SBC (small black cock) internet services

Pic is life sized

http://unixwiz.net/images/sbclogo.gif

Red Hawk #21
11-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Black women are pretty meticulous about being clean.

It's only black and "latino" women with black features that I want. So there's that.

:rollin
Negresses stink, GTFOH. Those bitches can't grow hair so they have to wear weaves or wigs. And then they're so afraid to get said weaves wet that they either take super quick showers or skip showers all together :lol Plus WTF is a "Latino Woman"? The term is "Latina", moron.

Trainwreck2100
11-09-2014, 06:30 PM

who the fuck is this guy? What the pelis get a win so you decide to cruise on over here? Change your team btw they're the pelis now

11-09-2014, 06:39 PM

Develop some thick skin when posting here

Malik Hairston
11-09-2014, 06:51 PM

:lmao, who is running this troll, tbh?..

Franklin
11-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Obama is thought to be black but he has a white mom. Plus, that loquat dude doesn't sound black at all, must be someone's troll tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
11-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Obama is thought to be black but he has a white mom. Plus, that loquat dude doesn't sound black at all, must be someone's troll tbh.

every media interview he appears whiter and whiter then the previous media meeting

im certain its not those bright lights in the room, what cream is he on?

mkurts
11-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Bleach botox

NASpurs
11-09-2014, 11:50 PM
This thread makes me sad... well the latter half. Reminds me that new members aren't allowed in this forum anymore so we can't shit on noobs who find this place offensive. :lol

007nites
11-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Nice slap.

How can she slap??