PDA

View Full Version : why is that when Tony dominates, 8 out of 10 times the spurs lose...

apalisoc_9
11-08-2014, 09:34 PM
??

FlAVaK
11-08-2014, 09:36 PM
why is that when you start a thread, 8 out of 10 times it sucks...

Malik Hairston
11-08-2014, 09:43 PM
:lol good observation, tbh, I never noticed this until you mentioned it..

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2014, 09:44 PM

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2014, 09:45 PM
This

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Truth bomb

apalisoc_9
11-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Hmmm

apalisoc_9
11-08-2014, 10:51 PM
:lmao

timtonymanu
11-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Great thread.

ElNono
11-08-2014, 10:56 PM
can't pin this one on him.. he had a great night despite the -3... Daye clearly a much bigger problem... GWS Tiago...

FlAVaK
11-08-2014, 10:59 PM
So, the game is tied at 66, Kawhi misses three layups/bunnies in one possession. After that the Pelicans go on a 12-2 run, although Parker is on the bench for the most part if that time, you blame him carrying the scoring load for Spurs losing games. The Pelicans hold the ten point lead up to late in the 4th, until the Spurs make a comeback and have the chance to win the game on the last play: Parker passes the ball to Leonard (DID YOU SEE THAT turkish would say), but he misses twice...

Tell me who is to blame again?

apalisoc_9
11-08-2014, 10:59 PM
can't pin this one on him.. he had a great night despite the -3... Daye clearly a much bigger problem... GWS Tiago...

Meh...have to look beyond the stats..

Heroball takes Boris and kawhi out of the game...

The fairly evident..The last 5 minutes of the game showed how much Boris and Kawhi are when the spurs play motion offense.

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2014, 11:01 PM

The fairly evident..The last 5 minutes of the game showed how much Boris and Kawhi are when the spurs play motion offense.
Parker = 4 assists
Manu = 0 assists

ElNono
11-08-2014, 11:01 PM
You can't overanalyze the 5th game of the season, IMO... Pop is doing his usual experimentation stuff

apalisoc_9
11-08-2014, 11:03 PM
You can't overanalyze the 5th game of the season, IMO... Pop is doing his usual experimentation stuff

I'm not overanalyzing..my Point is, this has been a problem since last year..

Boris and kawhi should have been involved alot more in the offense..

I doubt Tony running the PnR 32504385034925 times counts as experimenting...

hyhy
11-08-2014, 11:03 PM
So, the game is tied at 66, Kawhi misses three layups/bunnies in one possession. After that the Pelicans go on a 12-2 run, although Parker is on the bench for the most part if that time, you blame him carrying the scoring load for Spurs losing games. The Pelicans hold the ten point lead up to late in the 4th, until the Spurs make a comeback and have the chance to win the game on the last play: Parker passes the ball to Leonard (DID YOU SEE THAT turkish would say), but he misses twice...

Well, when only parker touches the ball 5 possessions in a row, everybody else gets cold. Imagine u get the ball once every 5mins. You wun make that shot.

ElNono
11-08-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm not overanalyzing..my Point is, this has been a problem since last year..

Boris and kawhi should have been involved alot more in the offense..

I doubt Tony running the PnR 32504385034925 times counts as experimenting...

Tony got his, which is important to keep his morale high... the rest will come over time.

Baam
11-08-2014, 11:06 PM

Damn easy with the truth bombs, have some pity :lmao

Splits
11-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Link to 8/10 losses statistic?

wildchild
11-08-2014, 11:09 PM
The Pelicans hold the ten point lead up to late in the 4th, until the Spurs make a comeback and have the chance to win the game on the last play: Parker passes the ball to Leonard (DID YOU SEE THAT turkish would say), but he misses twice...

That last pass was ugly and desperate, we watched a better Parker's pass which allowed a better result. The correct pass makes the correct shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS5tIA2p4HU

FlAVaK
11-08-2014, 11:12 PM

Boris takes himself out of the game with passing up open shots! And Kawhi is taken out (to some degree at this point of the season) by design, because of his eye not being 100% again. Calm down...

But I give you that, the motion, especially the cuts by Cory, where nice to watch!

Bambililos
11-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Who missed the game winner, on a TP pass?

Stabula
11-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Because they're all Gutless Worms

wildchild
11-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Tony got his, which is important to keep his morale high... the rest will come over time.

I don't care about these early-season losses, but I don't think that only one player takes 20-25 shots per game is the best way to build a more effective team-oriented offense like Spurs offense in last finals.

boutons_deux
11-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Spurs

+10 FT pts

+19 RB

and lose at home.

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2014, 11:31 PM
Daye 0/4
Joseph 1/7
Manu 0 assists

Why is Manu playing hero ball? Our bench has been shit ever since our 6th man had shoulder surgery

ElNono
11-08-2014, 11:31 PM
I don't care about these early-season losses, but I don't think that only one player takes 20-25 shots per game is the best way to build a more effective team oriented offense like Spurs offense in last finals.

I don't think we're even there yet... unless we're 2-10, Pop isn't building towards the playoffs right now... he's playing his experiments with end of the bench guys, get a feel for who can bring what... plus it's hard to build much of anything right now with guys like Marco, Patty and Tiago sidelined (who will eventually get a bulk of the minutes), Kawhi apparently still hurting in his eye, and Boris out of shape...

ElNono
11-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Tony does need to cut down on the TOs a bit... very uncharacteristic of him to turn over the ball like that.

wildchild
11-09-2014, 12:08 AM
I don't think we're even there yet...

We'll see.
Daye playing at center is a Pop's experiment, but Tony taking 20-25 shots isn't. You think that is a consequence of Patty/Marco absences? I'm not sure.
I fear greatly the "beautiful basketball" we saw in the finals was just the direct result of Parker's injuries, with healthy Tony the offense looks really different, but fairly similar to the iso-monocentric offense played when the Spurs were eliminated early in playoffs.

apalisoc_9
11-09-2014, 12:09 AM
We'll see.
Daye playing at center is a Pop's experiment, but Tony taking 20-25 shots isn't. You think that is a consequence of Patty/Marco absences? I'm not sure.
I fear greatly the "beautiful basketball" we saw in the finals was just the direct result of Parker's injuries, with healthy Tony the offense looks really different, but fairly similar to the iso-monocentric offense played when the Spurs were eliminated early in playoffs.

Yup....

DarrinS
11-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Tony does need to cut down on the TOs a bit... very uncharacteristic of him to turn over the ball like that.

Just sloppy. The entire team has been playing sloppy.

But Manu had zero assists! :cry

ElNono
11-09-2014, 12:11 AM
We'll see.

I think the "beautiful basketball" we saw in the finals is the product of a full season worth of work, careful game planning for specific opponents, having a full, healthy roster, executing at a high level... you're not going to get that in random games early in the season... we might see spurts here and there, but we really weren't rolling last season until the 19 game win streak in March/April...

DarrinS
11-09-2014, 12:12 AM
I think the "beautiful basketball" we saw in the finals is the product of a full season worth of work, careful game planning for specific opponents, having a full, healthy roster, executing at a high level... you're not going to get that in random games early in the season... we might see spurts here and there, but we really weren't rolling last season until the 19 game win streak in March/April...

This

sook
11-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Was so glad to see Leonard win that trophy last year..but damn...dude looks like a turd left out in the sun too long. Just garbage.

AFBlue
11-09-2014, 12:26 AM
OP is wrong. The key stat on hero ball is that 60% of the time it works every time.

In all seriousness, yes Tony was more aggressive than usual, but I trust his feel for the game on when to press or distribute. And with this team not at full strength it seems like a decent time for him to press.

wildchild
11-09-2014, 12:58 AM
I think the "beautiful basketball" we saw in the finals is the product of a full season worth of work, careful game planning for specific opponents, having a full, healthy roster, executing at a high level...

I'd would like to believe that, really, but I have my doubts about the role that Tony injuries played in the game plan and execution.

ElNono
11-09-2014, 01:16 AM
I'd would like to believe that, really, but I have my doubts about the role that Tony injuries played in the game plan and execution.

Even if the case was that he had tired/hurt legs last season, it's important for the Spurs to know if Tony can be MVParker again or he lost a step. This is the time to find that out, and then plan the season accordingly. Obviously, it would be great if Tony can get back to his 2012 level, it would bring more alternatives. The Spurs know they can play the "passing game", but like every other scheme, eventually you're going to find a team that's gonna figure it out, and you want to know what your alternatives are.

daslicer
11-09-2014, 01:32 AM

Actually the spurs were pretty good coming out of the gate last year. They won 13 of their first 14 games. The only real struggle last year was earlier in the year the spur couldn't beat the top 7-8 elite teams in the league but everybody else they destroyed.

ElNono
11-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Actually the spurs were pretty good coming out of the gate last year. They won 13 of their first 14 games. The only real struggle last year was earlier in the year the spur couldn't beat the top 7-8 elite teams in the league but everybody else they destroyed.

But we weren't playing the "beautiful basketball" then. And frankly, we started 4-1, a record we could easily be having right now (all close games except HOU) even if we're playing half-assed, and with a bunch of guys missing.

The Spurs really elevated their game when Tony was having that week or two of rest, and didn't miss a beat when he came back. We ended up the season on a 25-5 run (should really be 25-3, since Pop threw the last two games for "rest")

gilmor
11-09-2014, 02:12 AM

I think this is the sign of early games.. Manu and Tim each with 3 TOs..

will_spurs
11-09-2014, 03:01 AM
Tony took 18 shots, made 11 (61%)
Kawhi took 13 shots, made 5 (38%)
Manu took 11 shots, made 6 (55%)
Tim took 10 shots, made 3 (30%)

But of course we lost this game because Tony shot 61% from the field...

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2014, 04:09 AM

Shhhhhh, they don't like logic

lefty
11-09-2014, 04:32 AM
18 shots for a PG?

:lmao Fuck your "logic" clowns, Enrique is just an overrated chucker

eric365
11-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Let's look at stats:

When Tony scores 25+ points like last night,
- Spurs won 8 out 11 times last season and this season :http://bkref.com/tiny/qGepK
- Spurs won 13 ou 16 times the year before http://bkref.com/tiny/iepys

If you considere Tony "dominating" is 20+ pts then it's 19 wins out of 23 games last year : http://bkref.com/tiny/ddW0n

Sorry it doesn't fit your agenda but Tony scoring a lot has always been leading to wins and this for years

Brazil
11-09-2014, 07:25 AM
18 shots for a PG?

:lmao Fuck your "logic" clowns, Enrique is just an overrated chucker

Taking 18 shoots and making 11 of them is a problem only on ST :lmao

Brazil
11-09-2014, 07:28 AM
What sucks on TP game so far is TOs and more generally assist / to ratio.

I am not concerned about it, parker takes good care of the ball, that's not something that won't be fixed.

hyhy
11-09-2014, 07:38 AM

Well, thats where FG% dun tell the whole picture.
Imagine this scenario
A dribbles for 22secs out of the 24secs clock.
In this 22secs, if he gets an open shot, he shoots.
If not, he dribbles finish the 22secs, den pass it to either B,C or D to shoot a contested shot.
At the end of the day,
A took 18shots and made 11.
B took 13 shots and made 5
C took 11 shots and made 6
D took 10 shots and made 3.

So whose fault was it?

Kawhi
11-09-2014, 09:37 AM
So its Parker's fault Kawhi can't make a layup?

Brazil
11-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Imagine this scenario
If not, he dribbles finish the 22secs, den pass it to either B,C or D to shoot a contested shot.
At the end of the day,

So whose fault was it?

I know parker has huge usage rate plus he played 48 min but damn

moron

ElNono
11-09-2014, 12:57 PM
What sucks on TP game so far is TOs and more generally assist / to ratio.

I am not concerned about it, parker takes good care of the ball, that's not something that won't be fixed.

yup, that's why I said it's very uncharacteristic of him...

Sean Cagney
11-09-2014, 01:45 PM
We'll see.

Iso wax 011 correct as far as early losses go? Tony was well on 012 and 013 and the Spurs went deep both times and should have won one. The ball movement was starting and being perfected before last years finals tbh and he was a part of it.

Cry Havoc
11-09-2014, 02:50 PM
This team needs more offense. Parker is carrying the load because no one else is creating their own shot.

EVAY
11-09-2014, 05:59 PM
This team needs more offense. Parker is carrying the load because no one else is creating their own shot.

This is the problem that some folks here have as they misinterpret a correlation between Tony and some losses. They interpret it as Tony messing up the game and the causal relationship is just the opposite. Because the team is messing up, Tony tries to get them back in it and scores because no one else is doing it. Last night he scored 22 in the first half because everyone else was struggling. In the second half he missed some shots, but the game was still close (two points ) when he left in the third quarter. When the bench gave up a 10 point lead to N.O. and Pop put the starters back in in the fourth, Parker only took one more shot during the whole game. And he made that one. But he still gets the blame for having 'taken over' the game. He was, if anything, too passive in the fourth on offense, but the narrative is what it is.

lefty
11-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Or maybe they would have more opportunities to create their shots if the french phaggot passed the ball more often

will_spurs
11-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Imagine this scenario
At the end of the day,

So whose fault was it?

Then player A would have 14 assists.

Seriously though FG% tells the whole picture a lot better than your "let's imagine" fantasy.

apalisoc_9
11-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Or maybe they would have more opportunities to create their shots if the french phaggot passed the ball more often

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxiyu8Btb1qj3i85.gif

hyhy
11-09-2014, 08:33 PM
I know parker has huge usage rate plus he played 48 min but damn

moron

Well i didnt say parker did that. All i was trying to bring about was that just coz someone shot 61% from the field doest mean hes not at fault

hyhy
11-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Then player A would have 14 assists.

Seriously though FG% tells the whole picture a lot better than your "let's imagine" fantasy.

I didnt say parker did that. So player A has a 61% fg and 14 assists in this scenario. You cant say he played well coz of that which means fg% dun tell the whole picture

eric365
11-10-2014, 05:44 AM
Let's look at stats:

- Spurs won 8 out 11 times last season and this season :http://bkref.com/tiny/qGepK

If you considere Tony "dominating" is 20+ pts then it's 19 wins out of 23 games last year : http://bkref.com/tiny/ddW0n

Sorry it doesn't fit your agenda but Tony scoring a lot has always been leading to wins and this for years

Funny how on ST, the post that actually respond to the question goes always unnoticed.

anakha
11-10-2014, 06:19 AM
Funny how on ST, the post that actually respond to the question goes always unnoticed.

Doesn't fit the OP's agenda, unfortunately.

Diego20
11-10-2014, 06:31 AM

/thread

romain.star
11-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Let's look at stats:

THREAD

lefty
11-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Let's look at stats:

In the wins, TP scores more because he takes less shots , but good shots, so he is more efficient; he doesnt do that retarded Enrique act; also he has more assists on those wins

Conclusion: Spurs win when he is not selfish

hyhy
11-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Let's look at stats:

Spurs had a 62-20 season last year. thats 75.6% wins.
when tony score 25+ points, spurs win 8 out of 11. thats 72.7% wins.

Conclusion: Spurs do better when tony dun score more than 25+ points.

hyhy
11-10-2014, 10:50 AM
This is the problem that some folks here have as they misinterpret a correlation between Tony and some losses. They interpret it as Tony messing up the game and the causal relationship is just the opposite. Because the team is messing up, Tony tries to get them back in it and scores because no one else is doing it. Last night he scored 22 in the first half because everyone else was struggling. In the second half he missed some shots, but the game was still close (two points ) when he left in the third quarter. When the bench gave up a 10 point lead to N.O. and Pop put the starters back in in the fourth, Parker only took one more shot during the whole game. And he made that one. But he still gets the blame for having 'taken over' the game. He was, if anything, too passive in the fourth on offense, but the narrative is what it is.

Please explain to me how Danny green was struggling at the start?
At the start when tony decides to pass to him, we were doing so well. After that, he decides to go enrique mode and ignored danny so many times when he was open at the 3.

Daniel Sedin
11-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Spurs had a 62-20 season last year. thats 75.6% wins.
when tony score 25+ points, spurs win 8 out of 11. thats 72.7% wins.

Conclusion: Spurs do better than tony dun score more than 25+ points.

That's a way to spin it lol.

Your math is wrong though.

hyhy
11-10-2014, 10:53 AM
That's a way to spin it lol.

Your math is wrong though.

How so?
I didnt want to extract the games that Tony shot 25+ from the season wins, because the % is already lower and if you remove that you will just get a higher %..

Daniel Sedin
11-10-2014, 11:11 AM
How so?
I didnt want to extract the games that Tony shot 25+ from the season wins, because the % is already lower and if you remove that you will just get a higher %..

You don't take the 82 game sample when 8/11 sample is being used.

hyhy
11-10-2014, 11:16 AM
You don't take the 82 game sample when 8/11 sample is being used.
and.. what do I take?

TheGreatYacht
10-29-2015, 11:31 PM
That short bus Double Standard

dabom
10-29-2015, 11:32 PM
Who did you want taking shots last night? Please explain. Stupid fuck. :lmao

Kool Bob Love
10-29-2015, 11:33 PM
0-1 but Kawhi got his numbers tho MVP1!!! :cheer

- Kawhiturds

TheGreatYacht
10-29-2015, 11:33 PM
Damn b. Didn't you just say yesterday that Kawhi scoring 30+ with no assists was a good game?

dabom
10-29-2015, 11:34 PM
Who did you want taking shots last night? Please explain. Stupid fuck. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
10-29-2015, 11:37 PM

- Kawhiturds
Parker scoring 30+ efficiently and Spurs lose = Enrique hero baller's fault

Kiwi scoring 30+ efficiently with Zero assists and Spurs lose = :cheer

SuperCam
10-29-2015, 11:39 PM
:wow

Quality bump, tbh. Krew exposed again :lmao

Mnky
10-30-2015, 12:21 AM
Parker scoring 30+ efficiently and Spurs lose = Enrique hero baller's fault

Kiwi scoring 30+ efficiently with Zero assists and Spurs lose = :cheer

Tbh..

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 12:32 AM
what are the playoffs stats? why dont u bring that up instead of meaningless RS games...

oh yeh dominate rs but gets dominated in the ps...lmao enrique turd pos
Leading scorer in 2014's championship run = Parker

Leading scorer in 2015's first round bye = Leonard

dabom
10-30-2015, 12:35 AM
Tony porker .147WS/48 in the regular season and .085WS/48 in the playoffs. Talk about a shrinking at the moment. :lmao

dabom
10-30-2015, 12:36 AM
Porker was negative WS/48 for both the regular season and playoffs. :lmao

SuperCam
10-30-2015, 12:59 AM

Can't :downspin: this kiwitards

Clipper Nation
10-30-2015, 01:01 AM

- Kawhiturds

Remember when Parker "promise" Tim Duncan #5? Than went 6-23 in game 6? Yeah I think Parker should stop talking.

Parker got bench in 2003 game 6 finals for Speedy MOTHER FUCKIN Claxton. Give me a break.

He also went 6-23 in game 6. Than put a 3-12 for game 7.

Spurs fans know the truth.

Duncan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Manu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Claxton>>>Parker.

You notice we havent won shit with Parker leading the way? Duncan did his part last year.

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:04 AM
Faggotbob getting destroyed by his past self. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:06 AM

Finals MVP in 2014: Kawhi
Worst player in the arena in 2015: Tony

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:08 AM
Finals MVP in 2014: Kawhi
Worst player in the arena in 2015: Tony
Short bus logic :lol

I guess Iggy was the reason the Warriors won last year, not the PG who led the team in scoring...

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:10 AM

- Kawhiturds

Tony was the one getting bent over & getting butt fucked by everyone on the OKC roster while Kawhi was emasculating Durant. But then I'm engaging a turd who eats his own shit for dinner.

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:10 AM
Tony was the one getting bent over & getting butt fucked by everyone on the OKC roster while Kawhi was emasculating Durant. But then I'm engaging a turd who eats his own shit for dinner.

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:11 AM

I guess Iggy was the reason the Warriors won last year, not the PG who led the team in scoring...
Respond, queer

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:12 AM

Iggy was being guarded by Mozgov & Curry didn't go scoreless for the first 3 quarter of the closeout game nor did the Warriors close out the 2nd & WCF series w/ Curry in the locker-room.

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:13 AM
Respond, queer

Are you comparing MVP Curry to washed-out 2014 tony? Hint, we beat OKC when porker left the floor. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:13 AM
Respond, queer

How lame do you have to be to use the term "queer" in 2015.

apalisoc_9
10-30-2015, 01:14 AM
Iggy was being guarded by Mozgov & Curry didn't go scoreless for the first 3 quarter of the closeout game nor did the Warriors close out the 2nd & WCF series w/ Curry in the locker-room.

Why do you even respond to these idiots? I don't think I've ever talked to these idiots before and the sad part is that everything they're doing is a direct result of their obsession with me and my Kawhi and Parker takes.. :lol

They don't actually think Kawhi is who they think he is...Look at their past post.

It's just a cute amount of posters trying to win my attention..Something I've never given them. :lol

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:15 AM
Are you comparing MVP Curry to washed-out 2014 tony? Hint, we beat OKC when porker left the floor. :lmao

He's a turd troll who is terrible at trolling. He ethers himself constantly but has nothing better to do w/ his life besides punching keyboards in his mom's basement.

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:16 AM
MVParker hit the game winner against Lebron in game 1, put us up 5 in Game 6 with daggers, destroyed Memphis, led the comeback against the Warriors in Game 1 and then single handedly finished them off, etc etc

Alllllllllll that ruined because a shitty role player with braids choked at the FREE THROW LINE :pctoss

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:16 AM
Why do you even respond to these idiots? I don't think I've ever talked to these idiots before and the sad part is that everything they're doing is a direct result of their obsession with me and my Kawhi and Parker takes.. :lol

They don't actually think Kawhi is who they think he is...Look at their past post.

It's just a cute amount of posters trying to win my attention..Something I've never given them. :lol

nono and brazil even making fun of this fool back in the day. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:19 AM

Thinking anyone gives a fuck about you, balding aunt fucker :lol

You responded to me yesterday on your Anthony Davis thread without me quoting you :cry but I have all of you blocked I swear :cry

You don't actually like Kawhi, you wanted him traded for Ariza and Beal you 4'9 cuck

Clipper Nation
10-30-2015, 01:21 AM

apalisoc_9
10-30-2015, 01:23 AM
nono and brazil even making fun of this fool back in the day. :lmao

I actually like Brazil tbh. I think he's a really decent poster..I just enjoy the occasional poke at him and seeing him melt down every now and then.

Chinook is starting the process too..:lol

It will take time, but I'll eventually get him to go full blown Drama queen. But He's a great poster and so is brazil..

nice avi btw...I enjoy seeing you humiliate these guys on a daily basis. :lol

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:24 AM
He's a turd troll who is terrible at trolling. He ethers himself constantly but has nothing better to do w/ his life besides punching keyboards in his mom's basement.
I never respond to you first, lil bitch. You just follow me around everywhere tbh.

Keep pulling your meat to Serena you weird fuck.

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:25 AM
I actually like Brazil tbh. I think he's a really decent poster..I just enjoy the occasional poke at him and seeing him melt down every now and then.

It will take time, but I'll eventually get him to go full blown Drama queen. But He's a great poster and so is brazil..

Thanks man. I have to keep them in check. :lol

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:26 AM
Thanks man. I have to keep them in check. :lol
Silver&Black is viewing this thread. I'd quit posting if I was you

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:27 AM
MVParker hit the game winner against Lebron in game 1, put us up 5 in Game 6 with daggers, destroyed Memphis, led the comeback against the Warriors in Game 1 and then single handedly finished them off, etc etc

Alllllllllll that ruined because a shitty role player with braids choked at the FREE THROW LINE :pctoss

He "choked" at the line when he was a 63% FT shooter during the postseason who made 3/4 for the game. :lmao

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:28 AM
Silver&Black is viewing this thread. I'd quit posting if I was you

Good thing you didn't tag him. You might have gave him aids tbh.

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:30 AM
Good thing you didn't tag him. You might have gave him aids tbh.
You can't kill people through a forum. But he did it to you... :wow

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:31 AM
You can't kill people through a forum. But he did it to you... :wow

Dude is probably embarrassed you talking about him. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:33 AM
I never respond to you first, lil bitch. You just follow me around everywhere tbh.

Keep pulling your meat to Serena you weird fuck.

Whaa-Whaa-Whaa....you are hurting my feeling......whaa-whaa:baby. You have no rebuttals which is why you resort to agenda posting that I keep smashing w/ facts. Keep fucking yourself w/ your Porker wax figure dildo while eating your turd sandwich.

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:33 AM
Dude is probably embarrassed you talking about him. :lmao
Nah, he's good people. You on the other hand don't know calculus

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:34 AM

I'll know more calculus than you ever will with your ivy league double major degree in stats. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:35 AM

OMG, Calculus!........he's bringing the heat:lmao

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:35 AM
I'll know more calculus than you ever will with your ivy league double major degree in stats. :lmao
You just found out how make an avi and you on here all day... Hold this L, b

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:37 AM
Whaa-Whaa-Whaa....you are hurting my feeling......whaa-whaa:baby. You have no rebuttals which is why you resort to agenda posting that I keep smashing w/ facts. Keep fucking yourself w/ your Porker wax figure dildo while eating your turd sandwich.
Whaa-whaa-whaa? Ain't even gonna waste my time on you with those lines. You burying yourself

dabom

Playing around with people. You took the hook. :lmao

SuperCam
Krewtards with the vulgarity, smh

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:38 AM

He's an unemployed communications major w/ a minor in Pysch which is how his trolling career started but alas he posts like a bitter housewife

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:38 AM
Krewtards with the vulgarity, smh

Never showed up in the "browsing this thread" except when called out. Hold this L. Joe. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:40 AM

OMG, HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE AN AVI!..... put that on your resume:lmao

dabom
He's an unemployed communications major w/ a minor in Pysch which is how his trolling career started but alas he posts like a bitter housewife

Someone should have told him that's an "L" degree. :lmao

TheGreatYacht

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:41 AM
When all things are true. Time to deflect. :lmao

SuperCam
10-30-2015, 01:41 AM
dafaggot how you gonna break it to rob that you've been snowballing with another nig?

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:42 AM
When all things are true. Time to deflect. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:43 AM
Whaa-whaa-whaa? Ain't even gonna waste my time on you with those lines. You burying yourself

"Waste your time":lmao......as if you have anything productive to do:lmao

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:43 AM
Never showed up in the "browsing this thread" except when called out. Hold this L. Joe. :lmao
Look at you, looking at that part every minute of the hour ever since I told you Silver&Black was peeping

:lol scared

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:45 AM

Kawhitstorm
Someone should have told him that's an "L" degree. :lmao

That's the future housewife degree......I guess Kawhi turned him down & ended his career as a groupie which is why he has an agenda against him

TheGreatYacht
"Waste your time":lmao......as if you have anything productive to do:lmao
I'm chilling in your head 24/7, I'm a busy man. Go on with yourself

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:47 AM
That's the future housewife degree......I guess Kawhi turned him down & ended his career as a groupie which is why he has an agenda against him

I heard his father say kawhi turned him down for a selfie. There was a thread about it. :lmao

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:47 AM

No more supercam posts? Slacking B. :lmao

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:48 AM
I heard his father say kawhi turned him down for a selfie. There was a thread about it. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:49 AM

I forgot, you are busy sucking dick for your daily supply of turd sandwiches

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:50 AM
No more supercam posts? Slacking B. :lmao
Quote him if you want him to show up. He ain't gay so don't try to snowball him

dabom
10-30-2015, 01:51 AM
Quote him if you want him to show up. He ain't gay so don't try to snowball him

Such a stupid faggot. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 01:53 AM
Headed to the 22 shots is terrible for the Spurs system thread. Letting you niggas know since y'all follow me on here 24/7

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2015, 01:58 AM
Headed to the 22 shots is terrible for the Spurs system thread. Letting you niggas know since y'all follow me on here 24/7

Head to the restroom to prepare your turd sandwich......letting you know if you are hungry

dabom
10-30-2015, 02:02 AM
Head to the restroom to prepare your turd sandwich......letting you know if you are hungry

SASdynasty!
10-30-2015, 06:52 AM
Krew logic comes back around again

Brazil
10-30-2015, 06:53 AM

:lol I don't meltdown tbh... I get pissed on some occasions but I'm cool, much more relaxed that I was once... probably thanks to Lefty

good luck with Chinook tho, I saw him with huge back and forth in the club not sweating a bit... trying to get at him is like trying to get at koolaid... those guys just don't care

Brazil
10-30-2015, 07:00 AM
BTW and for the sake of it

Parker had 74 games scoring at least 30 points, Spurs won 82% of those games

OP title should be, if facts and truth still matter:

why is that when Tony dominates, 8 out of 10 times the spurs win... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240853&page=5&p=8241650&posted=1)

dabom
10-30-2015, 07:04 AM
Context. He was talking about present tony. :lmao

Brazil
10-30-2015, 07:20 AM

:lol present tony
:lol context

young padawan, thread was created in 2014... since 2014, Parker had 15 games scoring >= 25 points (sample size for >=30 being small), Spurs won 12 of them... giving 80%

so question based on facts should be

why is that when Tony dominates, 8 out of 10 times the spurs win... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240853&page=5&p=8241650&posted=1)

dabom
10-30-2015, 07:35 AM
:lol present tony
:lol context

young padawan, thread was created in 2014... since 2014, Parker had 15 games scoring >= 25 points (sample size for >=30 being small), Spurs won 12 of them... giving 80%

so question based on facts should be

Changing your theory from ALL TIME 30 point games to then lowering the bar to 25 point games. Never seen someone move the goal post so much and still think they won the argument.

Maybe he wasn't talking about points scored but actual ball hogging and time wasting during clutch times and not getting his better teammates involved.

Parker was a negative WS/48 for the playoffs and regular season. Call him well done and move on.

K...
10-30-2015, 07:43 AM
Changing your theory from ALL TIME 30 point games to then lowering the bar to 25 point games. Never seen someone move the goal post so much and still think they won the argument.

Maybe he wasn't talking about points scored but actual ball hogging and time wasting during clutch times and not getting his better teammates involved.

Parker was a negative WS/48 for the playoffs and regular season. Call him well done and move on.

Bro, have you ever thought no one gives a shit?

dabom
10-30-2015, 07:45 AM
Bro, have you ever thought no one gives a shit?

I like fucking wit people though. :lol

gilmor
10-30-2015, 08:03 AM
I like fucking wit people though. :lol

The thing that elude you is that Pop is fucking with you

Agloco
10-30-2015, 08:35 AM

speaking of context, the first game was dominated by Leonard: Spurs lose

Brazil
10-30-2015, 08:51 AM

:rolleyes

I took 25 to have larger sample as he has not a lot of >= 30 games since 2014 but since you ask. He has 5 games according to this criteria, Spurs won 3 of them 66% and 66% is quite different than saying 20%

Oh now maybe he was not talking about points scoring.... :lmao thanks for once again making my point... this thread is random with anything to back it up.. thanks bra you are a good fellow...

Now I do like showing your inconsistency and stupidity... so I will give another criteria of what you call ball hogging...

criteria since 2014, games when Parker took 18 FGAs or more... that's 16 games, Spurs won 11 of them i.e 70%

Conclusion: you are a retard and the "when tony dominates Spurs lose" is a myth, actually they win 80% of the time when he scores 30 or more and 70% when he takes 18 FGAs or more

clown

dabom
10-30-2015, 09:15 AM
:rolleyes

I took 25 to have larger sample as he has not a lot of >= 30 games since 2014 but since you ask. He has 5 games according to this criteria, Spurs won 3 of them 66% and 66% is quite different than saying 20%

Oh now maybe he was not talking about points scoring.... :lmao thanks for once again making my point... this thread is random with anything to back it up.. thanks bra you are a good fellow...

Now I do like showing your inconsistency and stupidity... so I will give another criteria of what you call ball hogging...

criteria since 2014, games when Parker took 18 FGAs or more... that's 16 games, Spurs won 11 of them i.e 70%

Conclusion: you are a retard and the "when tony dominates Spurs lose" is a myth, actually they win 80% of the time when he scores 30 or more and 70% when he takes 18 FGAs or more

clown

Spurs have a ZERO winning percentage when he takes 18FGAs or more during last playoffs and have a 33% winning percentage when he takes 15FGAs or more.

Fucking clown. :lmao

Please tony stick to 10FGAs or less. :lmao

dabom
10-30-2015, 09:16 AM
FWI. Reply withing a reasonable time next time. I don't do these 1 hour long waits before replying with some shitty lightbulb moment. :lmao

Brazil
10-30-2015, 09:29 AM
Spurs have a ZERO winning percentage when he takes 18FGAs or more during last playoffs and have a 33% winning percentage when he takes 15FGAs or more.

Fucking clown. :lmao

Please tony stick to 10FGAs or less. :lmao

:lmao what last POs ?
:lmao you think I would not check ?

lying clown

In a single game, from 2014 to 2016, in the playoffs, requiring Field Goal Attempts >= 18, sorted by descending Points.

9 games 6 wins.... :lmao

In B4 meh :cry I was talking about last year POs :cry... TP had a single game against clips with +18 FGAs the last one... speaking of cherry picking

dabom
10-30-2015, 09:30 AM
:lmao what last POs ?
:lmao you think I would not check ?

lying clown

In a single game, from 2014 to 2016, in the playoffs, requiring Field Goal Attempts >= 18, sorted by descending Points.

9 games 6 wins.... :lmao

In B4 meh :cry I was talking about last year POs :cry... TP had a single game against clips with +18 FGAs the last one... speaking of cherry picking

I see you seem to not like stats. We are talking about present washed out tony and last years playoffs. Trying to spin that shit. :lmao

Brazil
10-30-2015, 09:32 AM
FWI. Reply withing a reasonable time next time. I don't do these 1 hour long waits before replying with some shitty lightbulb moment. :lmao

:lol you sure need to work your engineering skills

don't worry too much... I'm done for the day... I beat your ass enough for the day :lol

Brazil
10-30-2015, 09:35 AM
I see you seem to not like stats. We are talking about present washed out tony and last years playoffs. Trying to spin that shit. :lmao

:lmao this thread was about 2014 Parker, moron not today's Parker or last year Parker

There is nothing to spin dumb ass, I said many times Parker was the worst starter in the all nba last year

Discussion is about a random thread made in 2014 not supported by one single fact...

dabom
10-30-2015, 09:37 AM
:lol you sure need to work your engineering skills

don't worry too much... I'm done for the day... I beat your ass enough for the day :lol

You sure got me there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

Last thing. I really do hope tony learns to be a good role player in the future. :bobo

dabom
10-30-2015, 09:40 AM
:lmao this thread was about 2014 Parker, moron not today's Parker or last year Parker

There is nothing to spin dumb ass, I said many times Parker was the worst starter in the all nba last year

Discussion is about a random thread made in 2014 not supported by one single fact...

This thread was made for the 2014-1015 season. You know, the one where tony is a shit bag. :lmao

Diego20
10-30-2015, 10:09 AM

Parker tards only look at PPG as usual..

Brazil
10-30-2015, 05:10 PM
:cry

Brazil
11-30-2015, 03:20 PM
just for those who were wondering who started dat ass whipping

:lol