PDA

View Full Version : How long til Pop..

Reck
11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Throws the season away? 10 games under .500 should do it, I think.

howbouthemspurs
11-10-2014, 12:14 AM
You are crying already? After only a handful of games? :lmao

If the Spurs are under .500 after the end of the month then I may be worried.

Bartleby
11-10-2014, 01:29 AM
Knicks fans know all about throwing seasons away.

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-10-2014, 01:54 AM
He's just waiting for the 2-5 start to throw the 'we're soft' line.

Reck
11-10-2014, 06:58 AM
You are crying already? After only a handful of games? :lmao

If the Spurs are under .500 after the end of the month then I may be worried.

No, I am being serious.

The season is new, I realize but I also know pop tends to throw the white flag very fast and then plays it off as oh I'm just protecting my players from getting hurt or saving them for the playoffs. Which by the way it's a smart move seen as how he's dealing with older players.

But I wonder, if..if the Spurs go on a losing skid things could get ugly at which point he'll sit out Duncan and Manu for half the season.

For how tough the West is, I don't think you can fall behind by much. Even if you are the Spurs.

Just my two cents.

exstatic
11-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Kill yourself.

mkurts
11-10-2014, 07:36 AM
No, I am being serious.

The season is new, I realize but I also know pop tends to throw the white flag very fast and then plays it off as oh I'm just protecting my players from getting hurt or saving them for the playoffs. Which by the way it's a smart move seen as how he's dealing with older players.

But I wonder, if..if the Spurs go on a losing skid things could get ugly at which point he'll sit out Duncan and Manu for half the season.

For how tough the West is, I don't think you can fall behind by much. Even if you are the Spurs.

Just my two cents.

Wrong team, this ain't the Knicks forum so fuck off

Horse
11-10-2014, 01:45 PM
No, I am being serious.

Just my two cents.
The truth is we have more room for error than people think. The Spurs were and are far and away the best team in basketball and aside from serious injury when the time is right you will see this once again.

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Mike Woodson and derek fISOher :lol