PDA

View Full Version : Spurs last in division, and it is going to be a tough ride

hitmantb
11-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Spurs passing game requires a ton of precision and a lot of ramp up to get going. Last year it didn't click until game 7 against Dallas.

Also, when you go through a conference final and two NBA finals in three years, your roster is exposed to a lot of wear and tear. Unless you have dominant players at their peak and out-talent your opponents, it is very hard to keep the fire going, especially after the massive relief that came after getting revenge. This is the same problem Miami Heat dealt with last year (three NBA finals in a row), same problem Kobe's Lakers dealt with in 2011 (three NBA finals in a row), and Spurs is about to experience the same. Throw in the inevitable injuries after back-to-back-to-back deep playoff runs, I can easily see the Spurs finish middle of the pack and out in round 2.

People think we are too old every season, one day, they will be right.

Leonard's sharingan misbehaving is the biggest concern, he may not be able to get his shot back and it was his deadly jumpers that blew open last year's NBA finals. If Splitter's nerve damage escalates into a season ending surgery, this may be the first time a team with three FMVP's unable to make the playoffs.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/MSklg7r-dCk/hqdefault.jpg

Of course, as a sports fan last year already exceeded all of my expectations, and I will enjoy what may be Duncan's final season in peace, no matter what. I also didn't believe they could do it last year, so consider this a reverse jinx.

dabom
11-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Shut up fagot.

dabom
11-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Cliff jumping in 5 games.

hater
11-09-2014, 09:25 PM
The same thing can b said about all d rest of d teams in this league. Cleveland won't get it together, Same with bulls,etc

And if not them who??? U seriously expect to see okc or Houston or Gsw in the Finals?? Or clippers? :lol

At d end of the day Spurs are d most dangerous team.

Ice009
11-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Anyone giving up right now is a straight pussy.

benefactor
11-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Sup Lkrfan.:lol

Malik Hairston
11-09-2014, 09:32 PM
OP also didn't believe in the Spurs last year, to be fair:lol..

He could be correct at the end of the day, but it's nothing new..

Hoops Czar
11-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Oh, Jesus, shut the hell up Harlem. Read the damn post again.

LarryDavid
11-09-2014, 10:10 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000475010/polls_jump_off_cliff_1012_161848_answer_3_xlarge.j peg

RD2191
11-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Not sheriff serious.

spurspokesman
11-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Where you finish is more important than where you start.

ElNono
11-09-2014, 11:32 PM
still early to tank

Stabula
11-09-2014, 11:35 PM
im a complete faggot

I think the OP may be right.

Uriel
11-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Leonard's sharingan? :lmao

Horse
11-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Spurs passing game requires a ton of precision and a lot of ramp up to get going. Last year it didn't click until game 7 against Dallas.

Also, when you go through a conference final and two NBA finals in three years, your roster is exposed to a lot of wear and tear. Unless you have dominant players at their peak and out-talent your opponents, it is very hard to keep the fire going, especially after the massive relief that came after getting revenge. This is the same problem Miami Heat dealt with last year (three NBA finals in a row), same problem Kobe's Lakers dealt with in 2011 (three NBA finals in a row), and Spurs is about to experience the same. Throw in the inevitable injuries after back-to-back-to-back deep playoff runs, I can easily see the Spurs finish middle of the pack and out in round 2.

Leonard's sharingan misbehaving is the biggest concern, he may not be able to get his shot back and it was his deadly jumpers that blew open last year's NBA finals. If Splitter's nerve damage escalates into a season ending surgery, this may be the first time a team with three FMVP's unable to make the playoffs.

Of course, as a sports fan last year already exceeded all of my expectations, and I will enjoy what may be Duncan's final season in peace, no matter what. I also didn't believe they could do it last year, so consider this a reverse jinx.

Rahahahaha the worst part is this stupid fuck is serious. Right now Pop and half the team look like they could give a shit. But just like every yr they will get it together. Matter a fact Tony's jumper looks better than it ever has.

Mr Bones
11-10-2014, 01:51 PM

I think you are confused. They finished the regular season with the best record in the NBA.

Baam
11-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Best thread of the week tbh :tu , cliff jumping done right, only Kobyz can top that.

Baseline
11-10-2014, 02:04 PM

I think you mean Pau's Lakers. Because clearly they were Pau's Lakers.

Budkin
11-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Spurs got this.

Chomag
11-10-2014, 03:10 PM
"It's only (insert month)" Just like the team allot of Spur's fans calling these games meaningless and don't give a shit until later.

Yes I think we might be spoiled :lol