PDA

View Full Version : mmmm!

jkid12456
11-10-2014, 04:04 AM
just cannot watch spurs games unless this lil legend comes on.

this guy pooped in your guys' mouths and took a piss in em.

you guys really feeling the sting of patty saving our asses in reg season games??? well u shud cuz u guys took for granted these previous years what he actually has done. busted his ass nigh.t in night out

nobody appreicate him. :hat

not only in reg season but dis guy is a milllion bucks in playoffs games.

he shud be worth kawhi leonard money. KWAHI LEONARD AINT SHIT, DEMANDING MAX CONTRACT EXTENSION OR HE LEAVES. wow worthless person, SHOULD NOT BE COMPARED TO PATTY WHO IS GENEROUS, LOYAL, AND SACRIFICING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK_F3uS3Dh0

Sean Cagney
11-10-2014, 04:23 AM
LOL worth Kawhi Leonard money and then shitting on him when he was the finals MVP and made the biggest play of the playoffs by stripping Westbrook in that game, STFU already we know you love Patty but there are others on the team and even some more important than him. He is a good role player for the team and a good spark but you need to dead all of that other legend and key to the team nonsense.

jkid12456
11-10-2014, 04:25 AM
Sht !' !

jkid12456
11-10-2014, 04:26 AM
san antonio strength is their bench, without the 6th man we're nothing, but with kawhi away, we can still win...

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-10-2014, 05:01 AM
I think Patty was unianimously liked by everyone on SpustTalk until you showed up. Not anymore.
Same with Kawhi and his newfound homers.

scanry
11-10-2014, 06:16 AM
I think Patty was unianimously liked by everyone on SpustTalk until you showed up. Not anymore.

Much like Tim, Kawhi & Patty are immune to hate tbh. I've had enough of the abortion ball called Enrique ball. He's Chris Pauling the Spurs to mediocrity. Wouldn't be long before Tim & Manu say "fuck this, i'm outta here"

littlecoyotecoin
11-10-2014, 08:19 AM

Not really. He was more like unanimously ridiculed before his metoric rise. He was referred to in many a derogatory way being the end of the bench towel waiver. Jkid should stop with the Patty threads, but plenty of people without any patience for investing, vision, or belief in the Spurs ability to evaluate talent over their own made it very clear that they had no idea what they had sitting on the end of the bench, working and waiting his turn.

Stabula
11-10-2014, 08:41 AM
I was a Patty Mills fan from the first day he suited up in black and silver, the kid was like a bat out of hell. Crazy speed, effortless confident strokes from beyond the arc, I knew this guy could be something special. Glad to see after his break out season that he's getting the praise he deserves.

11-10-2014, 08:54 AM
We did fine the previous regular seasons without him, I think we'll make it. I do miss his "neal"-esque shooting that cory doesn't bring ut oh well.

xmas1997
11-10-2014, 09:35 AM
:lol at all the bandwagon cliff jumping Spur fans!

There have only been five games and some of you are already going nuts on here!

How old are you, seriously?

hyhy
11-10-2014, 10:58 AM
he shud be worth kawhi leonard money. KWAHI LEONARD AINT SHIT, DEMANDING MAX CONTRACT EXTENSION OR HE LEAVES. wow worthless person, SHOULD NOT BE COMPARED TO PATTY WHO IS GENEROUS, LOYAL, AND SACRIFICING!

Please. Patty only took what he took coz he was injured. Remember when he was looking for higher offers to leave the spurs? You even had a thread about that. About how if the Spurs dun pay him well enough, patty is leaving. Generous, loyal and sacrificing? More like the spurs, paying him $$$ for him to recover over half the season.

Cry Havoc
11-10-2014, 11:09 AM
OP can't type.

FireMicoHalili
11-10-2014, 11:36 AM
well until the injuries stop (Splitter, Leonard, Mills) I guess us fans can keep justifying losses

Budkin
11-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Still has like 2 months to go... ugh.