PDA

View Full Version : I'm heading to Walmart....

Avante
11-10-2014, 11:05 AM
.....when a soccer ball comes rolling across the street, yep, I was passing a grade school. So I swerve around it.

Then, I pass another school and there they are playing soccer. What the fuck, it's football season. Why aren't these kids playing touch football? Hell, when I was a kid we played football (neighborhood) with extension cords and lamps, it took..."ok kids time to come in"...from the parents. We played in the rain, in the mud, out in the street and yep it was...."ok run to the Ford and cut in". More than once hitting the pavement, running into a trash can or a car. We saw tennis and soccer as something a sissy would do.

Here in the central valley we have a "bad air" problem, there is actual talk of dumping Friday night HS games if the air quality is some level of bad.

The wimping of America.

I'm typing this with a middle finger twice as big as it should be, I broke it playing flag football, went to yank a flag and jammed it into the guys side, yep...crack. So I took off my shoes, and used a shoe string to tie it to another finger, what miss the rest the game over a mere broken finger? I never did go to a doctor.

Little boys playing soccer in the middle of football season, that just ain't right.

Blake
11-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Heading to work?

DarrinS
11-10-2014, 11:10 AM
why did I read this

Avante
11-10-2014, 11:14 AM
why did I read this

Dude, when you are posting shit like this, ya might wanna be cool, ok?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239578

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Hit the brakes when a ball rolls into the street you could have killed a child you psychopath

Avante
11-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Heading to work?

I'll go slow...

Hey Blake see where it says....HEADING TO WALMART..?

Poor little guy, ya have to pity him.

Avante
11-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Hit the brakes when a ball rolls into the street you could have killed a child you psychopath

I've been by this school many times, there is a fence around it, the only way out is far from the street. So there was no way a ball that was just kicked will be followed by anyone....ok?

What if a car is behind you, you hit the brakes?

Blake
11-10-2014, 11:23 AM
I'll go slow...

Hey Blake see where it says....HEADING TO WALMART..?

I'll go slower.

You

Heading

To

Wal

Mart

to

Go

To

Work

Is

The

Joke

You're

Fat.

Blake
11-10-2014, 11:24 AM

No you hit the accelerator.

Wtf......

SnakeBoy
11-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Stop stalking little kids playing soccer fucking pervert.

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 11:28 AM
I've been by this school many times, there is a fence around it, the only way out is far from the street. So there was no way a ball that was just kicked will be followed by anyone....ok?

is it 100% impossible a child was there? Your op said nothing about checking for children just you saw a ball and swerved. If there's a car behind you, it hits you maybe. Still a better result than you trying to hit children. Even if it did hit you, you shouldnt have been going that fast to cause an accident, after all you were driving past a school

RD2191
11-10-2014, 12:00 PM
:lolthis thread delivers.

hehateme
11-10-2014, 12:01 PM
You're off your meds again gramps.

benefactor
11-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Exactly. Seems like he made a point to go by several schools before actually going to Walmart.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2014, 12:18 PM
grown men playing flag football is much more wimpy than kids playing soccer

Avante
11-10-2014, 12:27 PM

You cannot be this stupid.

Avante
11-10-2014, 12:29 PM
is it 100% impossible a child was there? Your op said nothing about checking for children just you saw a ball and swerved. If there's a car behind you, it hits you maybe. Still a better result than you trying to hit children. Even if it did hit you, you shouldnt have been going that fast to cause an accident, after all you were driving past a school

Yep, it is 100% impossible for a child to be there. Now think little guy, how many schools have a gate facing a major road? The gate is at least 100 feet back facing a side street to the school.

It's not going to work little man, ok?

Blake
11-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Yep, it is 100% impossible for a child to be there. Now think little guy, how many schools have a gate facing a major road? The gate is at least 100 feet back facing a side street to the school.

Then who's gonna get det ball?

Avante
11-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Exactly. Seems like he made a point to go by several schools before actually going to Walmart.

Do you simply work at being stupid?

The schools are on the same road, you can't miss them, ok dummy?

How many retards do we have here anyway?

Avante
11-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Then who's gonna get det ball?

The teacher is........obviously!!!!!!!!!!! See where I say...."grade school"....now think ya little shit.

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 12:36 PM

Kid don't need to be inside the gate to play with the ball. Kid could have been walking to the gate in you periphery. If you were checking your periphery you wouldn't have had to swerve to avoid the ball you would have seen it coming.So to say its 100% impossible is ludicrous. 100% conclusions like that is how tragedies occur and children die.

Avante
11-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Kid don't need to be inside the gate to play with the ball. Kid could have been walking to the gate in you periphery. If you were checking your periphery you wouldn't have had to swerve to avoid the ball you would have seen it coming.So to say its 100% impossible is ludicrous. 100% conclusions like that is how tragedies occur and children die.

Dude, are you working at not getting this?

Big medal fence...ok?

The ball had to have been kicked over it,....ok?

The ball had just been kicked....ok?

No way anyone could have jumped that fence and ran to get the ball as a grade school kid....ok?

Damn you're dumb!

Avante
11-10-2014, 12:42 PM
How many idiots post here anyway, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Dude, are you working at not getting this?

Big medal fence...ok?

The ball had to have been kicked over it,....ok?

The ball had just been kicked....ok?

No way anyone could have jumped that fence and ran to get the ball as a grade school kid....ok?

Damn you're dumb!
Lol "had to" what if the ball was thrown to a kid on the other side of the fence? Or purposefully kicked over the fence because there was a child on the other side. If this fence is as big as you say they could have been kicking the ball over the fence to each other with one person on each side. Kids come up with their own games all the time

leemajors
11-10-2014, 12:47 PM
medal fences are the best

Avante
11-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Lol "had to" what if the ball was thrown to a kid on the other side of the fence? Or purposefully kicked over the fence because there was a child on the other side. If this fence is as big as you say they could have been kicking the ball over the fence to each other with one person on each side. Kids come up with their own games all the time

Little man, I have never seen anyone outside that fence and I've passed that school a 1000 times, ok? They hold a flea mart there the first Saturday of the month before the weather gets too bad. The gate to that fence is way back down a side street....ok? There was no way a kid could be anywhere around a ....just kicked ball....alright? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Avante
11-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Notice how it's the same dumb fucks totally mising the point of the thread?

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Little man, I have never seen anyone outside that fence and I've passed that school a 1000 times, ok? They hold a flea mart there the first Saturday of the month before the weather gets too bad. The gate to that fence is way back down a side street....ok? There was no way a kid could be anywhere around a ....just kicked ball....alright? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!
A just kicked ball had to be kicked by someone, who would have been around it

Notice how it's the same dumb fucks totally mising the point of the thread?
nobody missed your message, but nobody wants you driving recklessly around children either

benefactor
11-10-2014, 01:14 PM
nobody missed your message, but nobody wants you driving recklessly around children either
...or making special trips by their kids schools either.

Avante
11-10-2014, 01:19 PM
A just kicked ball had to be kicked by someone, who would have been around it

You really are retarded aren't ya?

Avante
11-10-2014, 01:20 PM

A special trip to Walmart, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking idiot, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
11-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Ok to all you Avante wannabes, see how easy I knock out two pages? The trick is......get others involved. There will always be a bunch of dumb fucks around so ya work um, yep, I'm the Master, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As off in the distance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57-bBwiIsWU

Avante
11-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Let me replay this...

There ya are driving down the street chillin' with some John Lee Hooker, thinking about.........BOOM!!!!!!...soccer ball in the street, so ya swerve real quick. Anyone too stupid to get that?

Blake
11-10-2014, 02:18 PM
You really get off on people calling you a dumbass for two pages, don't you

Avante
11-10-2014, 02:39 PM
You really get off on people calling you a dumbass for two pages, don't you

What I really get off on is watching people totally act stupid over a thread about why kids are playing soccer instead of football now. As they get stupid over a ball in the street...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever notice it's always the same idiots like you?

Blake
11-10-2014, 02:40 PM
You're such a thin skinned dumbass.

Avante
11-10-2014, 02:43 PM
You're such a thin skinned dumbass.

Dude, ya really haven't noticed how I do this? You really aren't very bright are ya slugger?

Clipper Nation
11-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Or being around children in general.

Avante
11-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Or being around children in general.

That was kinda funny months ago, it's pretty much worn out now, ok little guy? I think it's real obvious what my stance on that is.

Blake
11-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Dude, ya really haven't noticed how I do this? You really aren't very bright are ya slugger?

your trend hasn't changed in years.

You post a thread and say something ridiculously stupid in it.

Dozens of posters call you out for being stupid.

You get mad at them and ask "what do you do around here....hump legs....whimper wah......etc....."

And then you declare victory.

It's why everyone around here thinks you're a worthless piece of shit.

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Let me replay this...

There ya are driving down the street chillin' with some John Lee Hooker, thinking about.........BOOM!!!!!!...soccer ball in the street, so ya swerve real quick. Anyone too stupid to get that?
No its gotten that you don't drive safely you don't swerve to aoid a ball cause you can swerve right into a child. If you're in a residential neighborhood, you should be going at such a rate that braking wouldn't be an issue

Avante
11-10-2014, 02:59 PM
your trend hasn't changed in years.

You post a thread and say something ridiculously stupid in it.

Dozens of posters call you out for being stupid.

You get mad at them and ask "what do you do around here....hump legs....whimper wah......etc....."

And then you declare victory.

It's why everyone around here thinks you're a worthless piece of shit.

So dodging a soccer ball was stupid?

Avante
11-10-2014, 03:00 PM
No its gotten that you don't drive safely you don't swerve to aoid a ball cause you can swerve right into a child. If you're in a residential neighborhood, you should be going at such a rate that braking wouldn't be an issue

Little guy, the school was on the left, the ball came from the left I swerved to the right. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
11-10-2014, 03:03 PM
So dodging a soccer ball was stupid?

smh

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Little guy, the school was on the left, the ball came from the left I swerved to the right. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if there was a kid on the right? What if they were passing him the ball

Avante
11-10-2014, 03:06 PM
smh

translation

I just come here to see who I can bug Avante, you being as knowledgeable as you are about so many things I picked you to bug the most. Yep, I'm a little Chinaman with a dinky dick, but following you around does make my little life more interesting. I had to give up pussy, too short.

Avante
11-10-2014, 03:10 PM
What if there was a kid on the right? What if they were passing him the ball

So one kid inside the fence is going to throw a soccer ball over the fence to another kid standing in the middle of a two lane road, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Blake
11-10-2014, 03:13 PM
translation

I just come here to see who I can bug Avante, you being as knowledgeable as you are about so many things I picked you to bug the most. Yep, I'm a little Chinaman with a dinky dick, but following you around does make my little life more interesting. I had to give up pussy, too short.

Oh look. Another retarded Avante translation.

Didn't see that coming!

Avante
11-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Oh look. Another retarded Avante translation.

Didn't see that coming!

Oh look, Blake humping frantically away on Avante's leg....... again.

Didn't see that coming!

Avante
11-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Little people, fuck the soccer ball...ok? What do ya think about kids playing soccer in football season?

Avante
11-10-2014, 03:26 PM
I can see it now...

You post a thread...

98 year old wowan is raped by a gang of pygmy's from a Carnival in town.

Clubber...so there are still carnivals?

Blake
11-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Little people, fuck the soccer ball...ok? What do ya think about kids playing soccer in football season?

Who gives a shit? Who's to say they didn't play football earlier?

I played it all on the playground as a kid. I played club soccer in elementary school, basketball and football by middle school. I bet a lot of us here did that too.

You're just an out of touch old fart.

Avante
11-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Who gives a shit? Who's to say they didn't play football earlier?

I played it all on the playground as a kid. I played club soccer in elementary school, basketball and football by middle school. I bet a lot of us here did that too.

That is about the dumbest thing you've ever said. Dude, I raised three kids and have grand kids and my wife owns a daycare business...ok stupid?

Blake, you gotta be about the dumbest piece of crap I've ever seen, ya don't get or know a fucking thing about anything.
You were too stupid to see me setting your dumb ass up on the football betting thing, now ya look totally stupid there.

When does real life hit you faggot, what...never?

Blake
11-10-2014, 03:55 PM
No idea what that gibberish has to do with your point of playing soccer

Avante
11-10-2014, 04:03 PM
No idea what that gibberish has to do with your point of playing soccer

About as much as this...

....did.

Avante
11-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Let me try this again...

There I was heading to Walmart seeing if I could hit any little kids along the way, alright a soccer ball.....where's the kid? Damn, no kid to run over.....DAMN!!!!!!!!!

So what about soccer being played instead of football?

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 04:49 PM
That would be better because then at least your dangerous driving would have been on purpose

Avante
11-10-2014, 04:52 PM
That would be better because then at least your dangerous driving would have been on purpose

You never seem to really get what's going on little guy, anyone else ever tell you that? This thread wasn't about a soccer ball in the street, but that fact.....ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M.

Dude, go bother those more down there on your level...ok?

Trainwreck2100
11-10-2014, 05:01 PM
You never seem to really get what's going on little guy, anyone else ever tell you that? This thread wasn't about a soccer ball in the street, but that fact.....ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M.

Dude, go bother those more down there on your level...ok?
A fact I acknowledged on post 28 of this thread

xmas1997
11-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Dude, when you are posting shit like this, ya might wanna be cool, ok?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239578

Soccer has been going on in the USA in a huge major way for over 20 years now.

Don't know how you missed it.

xmas1997
11-10-2014, 05:11 PM
When I was in Denver about 20 years ago there were lots and lots of huge over crowded soccer complexes full of little kids and soccer moms.

And that was back then, it has skyrocketed since then, just look at Morgan's Wonderland here and that is a tiny fraction of what is going in in San Antonio and all across the nation.

There are so many cities right now jockeying to be the next member of the MLS that it is unbelievable.

Franklin
11-10-2014, 09:14 PM
I thought you were too classy to shop at wal-mart tbh

Reck
11-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Dont forget to bring your fat with you on your way.

DMC
11-10-2014, 10:40 PM
.....when a soccer ball comes rolling across the street, yep, I was passing a grade school. So I swerve around it.

Then, I pass another school and there they are playing soccer. What the fuck, it's football season. Why aren't these kids playing touch football? Hell, when I was a kid we played football (neighborhood) with extension cords and lamps, it took..."ok kids time to come in"...from the parents. We played in the rain, in the mud, out in the street and yep it was...."ok run to the Ford and cut in". More than once hitting the pavement, running into a trash can or a car. We saw tennis and soccer as something a sissy would do.

Here in the central valley we have a "bad air" problem, there is actual talk of dumping Friday night HS games if the air quality is some level of bad.

The wimping of America.

I'm typing this with a middle finger twice as big as it should be, I broke it playing flag football, went to yank a flag and jammed it into the guys side, yep...crack. So I took off my shoes, and used a shoe string to tie it to another finger, what miss the rest the game over a mere broken finger? I never did go to a doctor.

Little boys playing soccer in the middle of football season, that just ain't right.
Why are you cruising around elementary schools?

Avante
11-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Why are you cruising around elementary schools?

Little man....on-my-way-to-Walmart.....ok?

Wow~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
11-11-2014, 12:20 AM
lol Wal-Mart and little kids.

Typical.

DMC
11-11-2014, 07:21 AM
Middle of a school/business day, he's on his way to Walmart. Sounds like someone I'd like to hang out with. Did you take the power scooter?

Blake
11-11-2014, 09:23 AM
He heard kids clothes were half off

#michaeljackson

Avante
11-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Middle of a school/business day, he's on his way to Walmart. Sounds like someone I'd like to hang out with. Did you take the power scooter?

What's a power scooter?

Avante
11-11-2014, 10:08 AM

#michaeljackson

That coming from a genuine cock sucker, wow!!!!

RsxPiimp
11-11-2014, 11:51 AM
:lolthis thread delivers.
+1 :lmao

Avante
11-11-2014, 12:30 PM
I thought you were too classy to shop at wal-mart tbh

Not too many people are in a postion to.."I'm just too classy"...ya go where things are at.

Infinite_limit
11-11-2014, 12:56 PM
It's much easier to establish an adolescent soccer game.

johnsmith
11-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Avante will consider this thread yet another success for him without acknowledging that it's just another thread he started and got shit on for pages upon pages...

I don't understand why he continues to post here when most everyone thinks of him as a pedophile, gambling addict, who lies and welches on everything.

Seems weird

Avante
11-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Avante will consider this thread yet another success for him without acknowledging that it's just another thread he started and got shit on for pages upon pages...

I don't understand why he continues to post here when most everyone thinks of him as a pedophile, gambling addict, who lies and welches on everything.

Seems weird

You're a strange cat little man, what happened to..."I've come to like your style"...and..."you keep in your NFL thread and we're cool".....well? Have I not kept up with my part of the deal?

Nobody thinks I'm a pedo half pint, that's just the usual dummies who bug everyone. I'm up around $1200 when it comes to football. And I don't lie or welch anymore than you or anyone else here.

But....I can see why you worry about me.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220210

You suck at this.

Aztecfan03
11-11-2014, 01:13 PM

We get it, you hate soccer because you have the misconception that is is for pussies. Luckily, a lot of Americans have evolved from that point of view.

Blake
11-11-2014, 01:16 PM
What's a power scooter?

Since you're old and fat, you'll find out soon enough.

Avante
11-11-2014, 01:16 PM
We get it, you hate soccer because you have the misconception that is is for pussies. Luckily, a lot of Americans have evolved from that point of view.

100% wrong. There we see the utmost in cardio conditioning and skill. You can fake being an athlete in football, you can't do that in soccer.

If our black athletes ever got into soccer instead of football/track we'd rule the sport.

Avante
11-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Since you're old and fat, you'll find out soon enough.

My dad is old and I;m in better sharpe than you are shorty.

Infinite_limit
11-11-2014, 01:21 PM
100% wrong. There we see the utmost in cardio conditioning and skill. You can fake being an athlete in football, you can't do that in soccer.

If our black athletes ever got into soccer instead of football/track we'd rule the sport.
Blacks all over the World suck at Soccer. Just like Baseball and every single Winter Olympic sport.

Avante
11-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Blacks all over the World suck at Soccer. Just like Baseball and every single Winter Olympic sport.

I gave up trying to explain things to you, it's real obvious you don't understand anything pertaining to sports.

Infinite_limit
11-11-2014, 02:24 PM
I gave up trying to explain things to you, it's real obvious you don't understand anything pertaining to sports.
Oh yah, I forgot to mention they suck at Hockey

Blacks are good at Sports involving direct line speed. Suck at everything else just like they did socially & culturally.

Avante
11-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Oh yah, I forgot to mention they suck at Hockey

Blacks are good at Sports involving direct line speed. Suck at everything else just like they did socially & culturally.

Are you simply retarded? Dude, who returns kicks? Who are the great....BROKEN FIELD....running backs?

This is straight line speed, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ftn68PZSws

Hell guy, why not just admit you don't know shit about this....ok?

silverblk mystix
11-11-2014, 04:23 PM
translation

:lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
11-11-2014, 04:25 PM
lol my name is David Kimbrell and I am a pedophile so this story titilates me endlessly!

silverblk mystix
11-11-2014, 04:26 PM

Seems weird

On the other hand - chump is also a pedophile named David Kimbrell and he gets shit on daily - but I like and support him because we are very much alike!

mouse
11-11-2014, 04:30 PM

#michaeljackson

http://jeffpicard.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/rim-shot-johnny-utah.thumbnail.jpg

Avante
11-12-2014, 01:54 AM
Bored with soccer and Walmart.

http://i.imgur.com/hW6gA.jpg

http://img.freecodesource.com/myspace-layouts/images/layouts/1184439339-550-1.gif

Blake
11-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Bored with soccer and Walmart.

http://i.imgur.com/hW6gA.jpg

That chick looks underage

hehateme
11-12-2014, 11:11 AM

avante busting out his 4chan underage collection

Aztecfan03
11-12-2014, 11:46 AM

:lol I didn't look at who posted it but assumed it was you or CN asking that to make fun of him.

The Gemini Method
11-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Guess old habits die hard--she looks a little young. But hey, whatever knocks your Birkenstocks off.

Avante
11-12-2014, 04:37 PM

Where?

Blake
11-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Where?

In the face, dumbass.

Avante
11-12-2014, 05:39 PM
In the face, dumbass.

She's underage in the face,......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
11-12-2014, 05:40 PM
She's underage in the face,......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How old is she?

Avante
11-12-2014, 05:50 PM
How old is she?

The guy who originally posted that said she was 19.

Blake
11-12-2014, 06:26 PM

Well for your sake you'd better hope he wasn't lying

Avante
11-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Well for your sake you'd better hope he wasn't lying

Trust me little guy, not too concerned with it.

ohmwrecker
11-12-2014, 06:31 PM

Still too young for you.

Avante
11-12-2014, 06:34 PM
Still too young for you.

Dummy, just a picture...ok?

ohmwrecker
11-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Dummy, just a picture...ok?

Oh, I wasn't suggesting that you could actually pull that, homeslice. :lol

Avante
11-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Oh, I wasn't suggesting that you could actually pull that, homeslice. :lol

translation

Yep, just a picture, as usual I look stupid.

ohmwrecker
11-12-2014, 06:57 PM
translation

Yep, just a picture, as usual I look stupid.

translation

Just adding more fuel to the "I like 'em real young and Asian" fire.

Avante
11-12-2014, 07:02 PM
translation

Just adding more fuel to the "I like 'em real young and Asian" fire.

First off little guy, I don't like em Asian, ok? And I like experienced women who know what they are doing. Yep, wrong as usual.