PDA

View Full Version : Did you have a good weekend?

JudynTX
11-10-2014, 01:07 PM
I had forgotten how expensive Hard Rock Cafe is. Of course I had to buy the hurricane souvenir glass. :toast

Blake
11-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Excellent weekend.

I don't know how Hard Rock stays open

JudynTX
11-10-2014, 01:11 PM
The tourists. :lol

benefactor
11-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Indeed. Went to my brother's for grilling, fire and beer. Got down to about 40 here so it was the perfect evening for it. Saw Interstellar on Sunday. Solid weekend overall.

JudynTX
11-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Indeed. Went to my brother's for grilling, fire and beer. Got down to about 40 here so it was the perfect evening for it. Saw Interstellar on Sunday. Solid weekend overall.

I am welcoming that cold front. Hurry up and get here! I like how the city freaks out about it. :D Don't tell me any spoilers for Interstellar.

The Reckoning
11-10-2014, 05:13 PM
meh. worked all weekend but i get tomorrow and wednesday off...

Ditty
11-10-2014, 05:47 PM
It was 25th birthday weekend so Friday I went to Sugars for about a hour and a half. It was packed, but got a table in the room where the non main stage was. None of the girls were worth getting a private dance from, well one but all the black and mexican guy's were lining up to get a private dance from her. Saturday I had a party at my buddies apartment, we almost got evicted after the second warning. Was throwed, ended up sleeping, and messing around with a girl I went to high school with. The next day slept until 2, went to red lobster for my birthday dinner, got some lobster and crab, fell asleep after because I was up until 5 the previous night. Watch the walking dead, and do some homework and that was it! Two good weekends in a row!

DMC
11-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Addie had coffee over at Ethel's home, and Ethel's brother came into town and they spent quality time together. Brother David is down with the flu so pray for him. June at the flower shop sends her greetings to everyone here, she's still thinking about us and wishes she could be here. The senior citizen's breakfast kicked off yesterday morning with Delbert doing a fine rendition of "Come hyar yonder" on the mouth bow, and his daughter Maybelle played Wildwood Flower on the banjo. Crepes and eggs were the treat of the day, cooked by none other than your resident cook and chef extraordinaire, Johnny "Kid" Frames.

Chris
11-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Addie had coffee over at Ethel's home, and Ethel's brother came into town and they spent quality time together. Brother David is down with the flu so pray for him. June at the flower shop sends her greetings to everyone here, she's still thinking about us and wishes she could be here. The senior citizen's breakfast kicked off yesterday morning with Delbert doing a fine rendition of "Come hyar yonder" on the mouth bow, and his daughter Maybelle played Wildwood Flower on the banjo. Crepes and eggs were the treat of the day, cooked by none other than your resident cook and chef extraordinaire, Johnny "Kid" Frames.

:lol

TeyshaBlue
11-10-2014, 08:34 PM
I worked on a 68 Alfa Romeo Spider all weekend. Replacing the Spica injection unit was surprisingly easy.
Getting it to run....not so much.