PDA

View Full Version : Clippers :lmao Choke Paul..

Malik Hairston
11-11-2014, 01:00 AM
:lmao Choke Paul
:lmao missing a layup in a meaningless game with no pressure
:lmao never been to the conference finals
:lmao looks like a fat mouse
:lmao forever a loser

Venti Quattro
11-11-2014, 01:04 AM
:lol Tom Paul
:lol Tom Rivers

Thebesteva
11-11-2014, 01:05 AM
:lol People thinking Doc was the mastermind behind the Celtics ring

http://31.media.tumblr.com/29fe2b2a237021bf345c3413b0b5ea06/tumblr_mvgw5blbZy1rs5ngxo1_500.jpg

Bynumite
11-11-2014, 01:07 AM
I blame Sterling tbh.

Spurs9
11-11-2014, 01:07 AM
:lol calling for a timeout clippers don't have and then trying to backtrack

Chris
11-11-2014, 01:08 AM
lol flopping faggot

Silver&Black
11-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Knew this thread was going to be created.

Chris Webber Paul...

apalisoc_9
11-11-2014, 01:12 AM
Paul :lmao

AaronY
11-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Kawhi taking his cookie

tee hee

Brunodf
11-11-2014, 01:24 AM
:lol Best PG in the NBA

TXstbobcat
11-11-2014, 01:27 AM
I will take the win :flag:

Mugen
11-11-2014, 01:38 AM
:lol Gus Gus Paul

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/quiz/44276_1217957478645_300_300.jpg

djohn2oo8
11-11-2014, 01:40 AM
This thread delivers better than Cliff Paul.

Mugen
11-11-2014, 01:43 AM
:lol selling out his race to sell insurance
http://www.alumni.daltonstate.edu/s/1411/images/editor/people/combs__dan/1_dan_combs_and_chris_paul._fall_2013.jpg

SPM
11-11-2014, 01:44 AM
lol clipper nation faggot nowhere to be seen

dirk4mvp
11-11-2014, 01:54 AM
lol clipper nation faggot nowhere to be seen

Not really sure why you're calling him out tbh, he's the biggest Choke Paul hater on ST.

Calispursfan11
11-11-2014, 02:02 AM

Is Paul extremely fat now tbh?

AussieFanKurt
11-11-2014, 02:03 AM
Such an embarrassing play couldn't happen to a more deserving candidate

Biggems
11-11-2014, 02:17 AM
TP wipes his ass with Chris Fail......Gotta love how the media creams their not so tidy whities everytime Chris Fail takes the floor, only to have TP take a shit all over his overrated legacy.

Robz4000
11-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Parker fucking sucked tonight. It was Leonard who ethered him and Griffin.

Biggems
11-11-2014, 02:23 AM
In the 4th, Parker did some nice things, a lot more than Mr. Fail. But yes, It was all about KL and Timmy tonight.

Sean Cagney
11-11-2014, 02:26 AM
Not really sure why you're calling him out tbh, he's the biggest Choke Paul hater on ST.

Oh yes he is, you are dead on.

ElNono
11-11-2014, 03:07 AM
Bobo had a great steal on that alley oop attempt too...

FuzzyLumpkins
11-11-2014, 03:22 AM
It's pretty petty that a Spurs fan would prefer to bash the befallen rather than experience the greatness that is Leonard.

Paul's problem is that he is 6' tall. He may be the greatest 6' player in NBA history but guys that size do not transcend basketball. Two PG have been able to dominate games against all comers and Magic and Oscar were over 6'5". Paul can do a lot of things but he is often the smallest guy on the court. It's a severe limitation. Look at how Kawhi was able to space him and still get at his dribble:

http://dimemag.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/kawhi-cp.jpg

Pop featured Leonard on both ends of the court giving him the ball on the baseline repeatedly and putting him on Paul. We all know about Leonard's dimensions, but the size and length with that level of quickness to turn Paul over and demand double teams on the road tends towards transcendence. He ended up double double with three assists out of those sets and an equal number of hockey assists off cuts from Manu and Boris after some adjustments at the half. He hit his free throws and the Spurs running things through Leonard beat the Clippers in the second half and won the game.

The gameplan we used to beat the Heat still works and :lol at the idea Leonard is not an All Star this year. He is 23 and still improving with prime years ahead.

Rivers came in with a pretty good game plan but Pop's adjustments won out after we started exploiting their rotations. I was interested to see Messina was doing most of the talking during the timeouts down the stretch. Imagine the game had we not missed threes unlike anything we have seen in a long long time.

scanry
11-11-2014, 03:26 AM
^ the reason we were in the game was due to fewer turnover. We committed only 7 tunovers after averaging over 18/gm this season. That alone kept the Spurs in the ball game. We could've blown them out if out 3's went in. I think we shot like 2/20.

ElNono
11-11-2014, 03:33 AM
I love Kawhi, but I'd like to see some more consistency from him... the reality is the Clips have no actual competitive wings... it's a matchup that Pop exploited well, but doesn't necessarily work as well against every team.

midnightpulp
11-11-2014, 04:04 AM
I love Kawhi, but I'd like to see some more consistency from him... the reality is the Clips have no actual competitive wings... it's a matchup that Pop exploited well, but doesn't necessarily work as well against every team.

I agree. Clippers defense is a a pair of wild west swinging doors at the wings.

That said, what Kawhi is remarkably consistent at is rebounding, defense, steals, and just causing general havoc all around. Even if his shot/offense is off, we can always count on production from him in that regard.

ElNono
11-11-2014, 04:07 AM
I agree. Clippers defense is a a pair of wild west swinging doors at the wings.

That said, what Kawhi is remarkably consistent at is rebounding, defense, steals, and just causing general havoc all around. Even if his shot/offense is off, we can always count on production from him in that regard.

Yeah, kid is legit... we just need some extra offense now that we're missing a couple guys.

FlAVaK
11-11-2014, 04:43 AM
Bobo had a great steal on that alley oop attempt too...

:monkeyball FTL, tbh.

Technique
11-11-2014, 04:55 AM
I always thought Parker was the better player even back when CP3 was considered a god. Parker always had more burst and creativity. CP3 is forever a loser after what happened in this year's playoffs.

DD
11-11-2014, 05:23 AM
Clips need Samuel Dalembert, tbh

LkrFan
11-11-2014, 05:32 AM

:lmao

LkrFan
11-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Knew this thread was going to be created.

Chris Webber Paul...

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
11-11-2014, 05:59 AM
lol fakerfans kicking a man down when his already down....the same pos u wanted on the lakers team?

Spurs9
11-11-2014, 09:41 AM
:lol Choke paul relying on twirling like a ballerina and the whistle

Uriel
11-11-2014, 09:54 AM
:lol Tom Paul
:lol Tom Rivers
I don't think the riff-raff that frequents the NBA forum will be able to understand the literary allusion to Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Uriel
11-11-2014, 09:59 AM
It's pretty petty that a Spurs fan would prefer to bash the befallen rather than experience the greatness that is Leonard.

Paul's problem is that he is 6' tall. He may be the greatest 6' player in NBA history but guys that size do not transcend basketball. Two PG have been able to dominate games against all comers and Magic and Oscar were over 6'5". Paul can do a lot of things but he is often the smallest guy on the court. It's a severe limitation. Look at how Kawhi was able to space him and still get at his dribble:

http://dimemag.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/kawhi-cp.jpg

Pop featured Leonard on both ends of the court giving him the ball on the baseline repeatedly and putting him on Paul. We all know about Leonard's dimensions, but the size and length with that level of quickness to turn Paul over and demand double teams on the road tends towards transcendence. He ended up double double with three assists out of those sets and an equal number of hockey assists off cuts from Manu and Boris after some adjustments at the half. He hit his free throws and the Spurs running things through Leonard beat the Clippers in the second half and won the game.

The gameplan we used to beat the Heat still works and :lol at the idea Leonard is not an All Star this year. He is 23 and still improving with prime years ahead.

Rivers came in with a pretty good game plan but Pop's adjustments won out after we started exploiting their rotations. I was interested to see Messina was doing most of the talking during the timeouts down the stretch. Imagine the game had we not missed threes unlike anything we have seen in a long long time.
While I was reading this post, I couldn't help but think how big the disparity in size is between NBA players and the general populace, considering that a 6 ft. man is being ridiculed for his minuscule size.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Choke is turning into the new Baron Davis or Andre Miller, tbh... a douchebag point guard mailing it in for the check. Maybe after this era fails miserably, this franchise will finally learn that building around point guards won't work - especially when they're headcases and divas.

unleashbaynes
11-11-2014, 10:06 AM
I don't think the riff-raff that frequents the NBA forum will be able to understand the literary allusion to Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin.

im pretty sure we all read that book in seventh grade dude, its not really that obscure of a reference.

Uriel
11-11-2014, 10:13 AM
im pretty sure we all read that book in seventh grade dude, its not really that obscure of a reference.
That novel was a masterful commentary on the state of race relations in 19th century America. If everyone has read that book, as you say, how do you explain the rampant racism that permeates the NBA Forum, including this thread?

I seriously doubt that the uneducated, uninformed people that litter this forum would have read that book, much less grasped its central precepts.

unleashbaynes
11-11-2014, 10:18 AM
That novel was a masterful commentary on the state of race relations in 19th century America. If everyone has read that book, as you say, how do you explain the rampant racism that permeates the NBA Forum, including this thread?

I seriously doubt that the uneducated, uninformed people that litter this forum would have read that book, much less grasped its central precepts.
ill show you something to grasp.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Urinel with the libtard semen-shielding, per par. :lol

Venti Quattro
11-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Maybe after this era fails miserably, this franchise will finally learn that building around point guards won't work - especially when they're headcases and divas.

:lol DUNCANownsKOBE wins this forum

:lol his point guard theory

LkrFan
11-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Choke is turning into the new Baron Davis or Andre Miller, tbh... a douchebag point guard mailing it in for the check. Maybe after this era fails miserably, this franchise will finally learn that building around point guards won't work - especially when they're headcases and divas.
To further illustrate your take, here's a visual:

http://media.giphy.com/media/5xaOcLyRI8kezdBh8cg/giphy.gif

No need to thank me son. I got you covered. :downspin:

TDMVPDPOY
11-11-2014, 10:55 AM
greatest midget to ever play the game? i take iverson over this ballerina wanker

LkrFan
11-11-2014, 11:05 AM
greatest midget to ever play the game? i take iverson over this ballerina wanker

Zeke Thomas.

Jenks
11-11-2014, 02:32 PM
It's not like Parker ever got dominated by all time defensive legend Sefolosha in any important games.

Killakobe81
11-11-2014, 04:45 PM
UTC was a staple of 9th or 10th grade honors and AP English when I went to HS (in Cali). It was not part of the standard curriculum ...cannot speak for whole country. But even without that in their education being a Uncle Tom is part of urban culture even if people who deride folks as Uncle Toms may not understand it on a deeper level.

Biernutz
11-11-2014, 04:58 PM
The Clippers seem to be a team that gets a pass when they can't show up for a big game. How many times
has Chris ,Blake and even Doc never get piled on by the media when they fail big. Why do they get the pass?

Killakobe81
11-11-2014, 05:04 PM
The Clippers seem to be a team that gets a pass when they can't show up for a big game. How many times
has Chris ,Blake and even Doc never get piled on by the media when they fail big. Why do they get the pass?

A fair point. Chris is a advanced stat poster boy. Blake a marketing succes and an exciting improving star. Doc won everyone with ubuntu in 2008.

Mikeanaro
11-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Big market I guess, they win a good chunk of RS games so they get a pass, Knicks on the other hand are getting butchered.

AussieFanKurt
11-11-2014, 06:48 PM
I prefer Enrique to Paul tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
11-11-2014, 09:05 PM
It's not like Parker ever got dominated by all time defensive legend Sefolosha in any important games.

Parker is 6'1" and quickness only gets you so far when the other guys is quick and bigger than you.

Small guys are limited in the NBA. Parker cannot get his shot off against elite rim protectors like Jordan and Ibaka for all of his quickness.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-11-2014, 09:07 PM
UTC was a staple of 9th or 10th grade honors and AP English when I went to HS (in Cali). It was not part of the standard curriculum ...cannot speak for whole country. But even without that in their education being a Uncle Tom is part of urban culture even if people who deride folks as Uncle Toms may not understand it on a deeper level.

The story is about a black man participating in the oppression through actions. It's been turned into a defense mechanism for people that are insecure about their intelligence and education. UTC was not about glorifying ignorance and stupidity.

Franklin
11-11-2014, 11:38 PM
PG-led teams :lmao DoK's rule works again, which shows why he's a Jew tbh.