PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Report: Kevin Love Will “Seriously Consider” Opting Out This Summer

Robz4000
11-11-2014, 01:54 AM
http://dimemag.com/2014/11/report-kevin-love-seriously-considering-opting-summer-join-lakers/

Thought I'd post this before Lakerfan starts a semen cloud. Source is from Bulls reporter it looks like...

buttsR4rebounding
11-11-2014, 12:54 PM
At some point this year Kyrie will come to understand that he (Kyrie) needs to be the 3rd option on this team. I think LeBron is trying to let him figure it out on his own, but at some point he will get slapped upside the head. After that happens Love will feel the love and sign on the dotted line...

jimbo
11-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Yeah, he's 100% going to opt out--just to resign with the Cavs

DJR210
11-11-2014, 03:02 PM
:lmao he's going to leave a great opportunity for the worst run franchise in the league

Raven
11-11-2014, 03:36 PM
At some point this year Kyrie will come to understand that he (Kyrie) needs to be the 3rd option on this team. I think LeBron is trying to let him figure it out on his own, but at some point he will get slapped upside the head. After that happens Love will feel the love and sign on the dotted line...

i don't agree, love is not someone who can create his own shot, he mostly scores from rebounds or in a catch and shoot way..

Mel_13
11-11-2014, 03:56 PM
The "source" for the report is an employee of the Bulls. There's really nothing new here and certainly nothing for Laker fans to get hopeful about. The same source suggests a Kobe trade to the Wizards. No real reporting, just pure speculation by someone who draws a paycheck from the Bulls.

Killakobe81
11-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Who cares? We are in rebuild mode. I doubt he leaves Cavs but if he does, God bless him.

Biernutz
11-11-2014, 04:48 PM
With the new TV contract money about to hit everyone wants a larger piece on the Pie. Why would Love
go to the Lakers when they will be years away and he will have to play a fading Kobe. He is better off
staying where he is.

RsxPiimp
11-11-2014, 05:41 PM
We don't need Love. We got Randle. We need a defensive beast big man. Hope we sign Monroe to max offer.

MultiTroll
11-11-2014, 06:11 PM
The "source" for the report is an employee of the Bulls. There's really nothing new here and certainly nothing for Laker fans to get hopeful about. The same source suggests a Kobe trade to the Wizards. No real reporting, just pure speculation by someone who draws a paycheck from the Bulls.
Additionally, the article puts in quotation marks "seriously consider" as if Love stated it, yet no quote whatsoever in the article.

Robz4000
11-11-2014, 07:42 PM
We don't need Love. We got Randle. We need a defensive beast big man. Hope we sign Monroe to max offer.

Those last two sentences were contradictory...

BatManu20
11-11-2014, 07:44 PM
He's going to opt out, so that he can sign a bigger contract with the Cavs. Love's not going anywhere, he gets nothing but open looks playing with Lebron.

Robz4000
11-11-2014, 07:48 PM
He's going to opt out, so that he can sign a bigger contract with the Cavs. Love's not going anywhere, he gets nothing but open looks playing with Lebron.

Might just wanna play in a big market; he's been in Minny all his career after playing for UCLA in college.